Your Friendly Neighborhood Mod Needs Our Help For His Family. Answer The Call.

Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that?Joined: Posts: 23,174 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
Hello, everyone.

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, our mod @Pertho is in a bind. His newly minted family is in a pinch and, as one of the best forums I've ever participated in, SRK has always heeded the call.

Please go to this GoFundMe page and help Pertho out of a jam.

Every little bit helps and if we work together we'll crush this goal.

If some of you unnamed posters can give Inafune $10,000, you can help a fellow brother out.

Who knows, he might let you escape a ban or two for your troubles.
This is offensive.

Comments

• PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 20,908 mod
    Dont think i can accurately explain how much i sidnt want this on srk.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants RIP Shatta........ Joined: Posts: 20,094 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    .......done.
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • angelpalmangelpalm Not a terrible thing to waste Joined: Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Pertho wrote: »

Showing you that PR love brotha!!!
  • angelpalmangelpalm Not a terrible thing to waste Joined: Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    That is a cute baby. You already know that child takes after the mother.

How many months is that kid again?
    Shit I just shelled out a grip on this bathroom AND I can pass for puerto rican, where the fuck is my money at?
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 7,996
    Damn bruh...I'm tryna buy like 4 pairs of Jordan's this saturday. Will donate later tonight to help out La Causa.

maxx wrote: »
    donated. know this money came from weaboo and suicidegirls tears.

Good looking out fam. Gonna keep that one vid under wraps still.

On a more serious note, i am incredibly thankful foe the donations and not something i am gonna take for granted.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

edited February 3
    I'll take donations made out of spite.:rofl:
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

Hahaha yeah 2 K B O Y S

Had some people ask me to keep it open over the weekend. Doesnt really make me all tha comfortable i am not saying no to anything.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

• Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 7,996
    Preppy on that GOD STATUS. #blessed

Gave a little bit in the name of brown peoples.

• AYO?!AYO?! Strong Style Hips. Joined: Posts: 18,983
    If I could I would Perthington but GD always makes it happen regardless. You guys are great.
    PSN tag: AYO_Merc, XBOne: AYO Merc, Steam: AYO_Merc.
    Lover of all things Jojo's, WRRRRY!
    New AV: Savaii64. Former AV's: Streak, LBC, Csp4here, Tuna Fish Riot, goodm0urning, and Aria.
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,204
    Ugh. Of course I would end up seeing this after the goal's been reached. Still good work SRK.
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
    Ugh. Of course I would end up seeing this after the goal's been reached. Still good work SRK.

Hook it up, squigga I'm broke. :rofl:
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

• po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 22,101
    I donated, but my paltry donation was dwarfed by overachieving ass Preppy... :bluu:

Good luck to you and fam, Pertho.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    Holy shit I'm dying. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

• Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Joined: Posts: 8,282
    Done.

Good luck pethro, I know how unexpected cost can turn your life upside down when you have a newborn.
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "I postulated his possibilities and figured him out with the greatest of ease"- Smuggles
    "It looks just like an NRS game. For a lot of you guys it seems denial is just a river in Africa" - Drunkards_Walk
  • StarhammerStarhammer The failings of this world fills me with laughter. Joined: Posts: 19,058 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Pertho wrote: »

I can understand how you might feel about asking for help, but you've got a family, and more importanly, a newborn baby to consider as well. Look at it this way: If I give the money to you, I won't be able to get drunk and cause chaos in town with it. :tup:

-Starhammer-
    Million wrote: »
    Personally, it warms my heart to see them all suffer for their poor choices. You like the Chris Brown types? How's that occasional domestic violence taste? It's fun learning how to "take a bump" like a WWE superstar, isn't it? Yeah get beat you worthless trash. Get shit on. I want to see you bitches crash and burn forever. It's like I can smell the fragrance of their ruined lives... it fuels the soul.
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?
    mIRC wrote: »
    Julia Stiles came flying out of the womb into the wall. The fuck are you talking about? The doctors had to scrape her off of the wall. Some people merely adopted the wall. She was born in it, molded by it. Pink Floyd made an album prophesizing her birth.

AV by Rick Ross.
  • toddler316toddler316 Drunk Shit Hustler Joined: Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited February 19
    I was out there raising money the hard way
    1410616454320.gif
    get called a white supremacist.

:o
    Russell Crowe: This is Tianamen Square. Lots of good fightin' has gone on here throughout the years.These China men can grow to over five feet tall, and in a fight, are known to kick with their legs.

As the infamous Bruce Lee said: "To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person."

Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 5,211
    Well that's what you get for trying to impersonate the dance of a national icon.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.