Hori Fighting Commander for Xbox One/ 360

Comments

• BolSadguyBolSadguy Just a Bol of Sadguys Joined: Posts: 1,393
    edited February 4
    Bout damn time. Was getting tired of using PDP MKX pads for dual mods (getting the Guide signal is a bit of a pain). Hopefully it's common ground like the other HFC and just as easily padhackable
    PSN: YukiJudai 100, Steam: SRKTT NNG | Bol Sadguy, NNID: Eren_Jaegerrr, Twitter: @BolSadguy
    Arcade Stick Modder in Ontario, Canada. Official stick modder of YUFGC. Sponsored player for Notice Niche Games.
    Current sticks: Yu Narukami TE2 (HBFS-G2, PS-14-DNK, Hayabusa), Hanayo Koizumi Atrox (PS-14-KN, PS-14-DNK, LS-56), Ryuko Matoi HRAP V3 Kai (OBSF-30, OBSF-24 JLF), Mami Tomoe TE (OBSF-30, OBSF-24, LS-40)
  • IanoIano Joined: Posts: 51
    Finally! I still have the PS3/PS4 one /w the rotating d-pad which I am not a big fan of. Mainly need this for PC but will be great to have the XBONE compat as well.
  • jopamojopamo Stuck in Silly-con Valley Joined: Posts: 490
    edited February 4
    I want one for one of my raspberry Pis with a white case!
    2hg8idx.jpg

But not THAT much that I'm willing to wait til end of May...
    Post edited by jopamo on
  • kedawakedawa . Joined: Posts: 378
    I'll pre-order one as soon as amazon.ca has it listed.
    BolSadguy wrote: »
    Bout damn time. Was getting tired of using PDP MKX pads for dual mods (getting the Guide signal is a bit of a pain). Hopefully it's common ground like the other HFC and just as easily padhackable
    I need a replacement for that awful thing too, but I intend to actually use this as a gamepad and gut the MKX pad so I can convert my Wii U tekken stick to XB1/360. The MKX pad is crap as a controller because it registers button presses twice most of the time.

• RandomRandom Joined: Posts: 256

What does "padhackable" mean?
  • StrtFghtrMstrStrtFghtrMstr SRnk1VaBeachAlphaTeam Joined: Posts: 459
    Random wrote: »

What does "padhackable" mean?

If this is a serious inquiry;
    There's a few "padhack" threads on this forum so he must be using "padhackable" to describe;
    •Easy solder points for repurposing the pcb
    •Common ground for all inputs is a bonus, adds more "padhackable" value (and moves the pcb a tier above non-common grd pcbs) that includes pairing this pcb with other common ground pcbs with the greatest of ease.
    Just a veteran player enjoying competitive SFV & the CPT
    -Kaillera veteran (GodWeapon Anti3d)
    -SFA3 Replay Tournament Champion (21-0)
    -Sticks & Setups currently owned
    -Namco w/HFC/SilentKuros/SilentHayabusa-Zippys
    -Namco stock
    -VLX 360 w/JLF+Silent Zippy&uSW mod/OBS-MX Reds+Silent O-Rings/Qanba/Seimetsu/PCBs360VX+HFC4, Jansen x5 19MM Turbo Panel
    -VLX 360 Stock
    -TE-S Six-Axis PCB w/ShinJN adapter
    -H2H setups: Zowie RLH2460HT, Asus VX238H-W & Monoprice 8204
  • LLeg3ndLLeg3nd Always Eating Joined: Posts: 238
    Yay it's up on Amazon Canada