d3v IS GETTING SHANKED IN THE BOOBS, NEEDS FURTHER FINANCIAL HELP, PLEASE DONATE

d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPITJoined: Posts: 36,511 mod
edited February 21 in General Discussion
We did it!.... Except we didn't. What was supposed to be a short hospital stay for pneumonia caused by MRSA has become a rather extended one as I battle an unending fever. As such, my bills are now more than double the initial amount raised. As such, I've opened up a new fundraiser to help me with them.

More details can be found in my posts below.

https://www.generosity.com/medical-fundraising/extended-hospital-stay-due-to-mrsa/x/72445

P.S. If you're wondering why I'm using Generosity over GoFundMe, it's because the latter doesn't accept campaigns from Filipino's (or at least those without US bank accounts)
Post edited by d3v on
You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
-Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
-PersiaXO

Comments

• appomoappomo uupps Joined: Posts: 4,134
    edited February 13
    someone should knock @MrWizard ´s door.
    he managed to organize a shit tone of money for the charity stuff, he for sure
    can make some noise to get this funded as well.
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 9,930
    I got you later today. This is some scary shit man I hope everything works out.
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
  • TWINBLADESTWINBLADES ON YOUR KNEES!!!! Joined: Posts: 8,951
    This fucking sucks man it really does. I put some fundies in there for you. I hope it helps.
    SFV: Cammy/Kolin (WHEN MY GIRL GETTING A NEW OUTFIT CC!?!)/Karin (Menat too hard fuc dat bich)
    CFN: TWINBLADES [The "i" in TWINBLADES is actually a lowercase L]
    PSN: CARBON465
  • M1XM1X 04'er Joined: Posts: 135
    edited February 14
    Feel better soon Dev.
    Sent some dollars your way.
    Post edited by M1X on
    PSN: m1x4h
    I play Venom in Guilty Gear.
  • OceanMachineOceanMachine ROCKET LAUNCHER GOD Joined: Posts: 9,525
    edited February 13
    I did my part. Is the Filipino FGC aware of the fundraising? I guess that some people who attend Manila Cup might want to contribute too.
    [SFV] Laura, Vega [3S] Alex, Ken
    [Xrd] Leo [BBCF] Bullet
    [UNIEL] Orie [T7] Claudio
    [MvCI] Hawkeye/Thanos (Space?)
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 5,038
    Get well soon, man!
    I'm a grown fucking man, if I wanna smoke a crack pipe on a friend's birthday, I wanna smoke a crack pipe.
    -ArtVandelay, 2017
  • echelonNYKechelonNYK Sleepwalking in the minefield Joined: Posts: 3,310
    Saw this on Twitter today. Crazy. Get well man.
    SFV: Bison, Ken
    USF4 : Bison
    GUILTY GEAR XRD: Axl, Potemkin
    BLAZBLUE CPE: Ragna, Kokonoe
    UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late: Akatsuki
    DEAD OR ALIVE 5: Kasumi

PSN / XBOX LIVE / STEAM / BATTLE. NET - EchelonNYK
    YOUTUBE - www.youtube.com/user/EchelonTVV
    TWITCH - www.twitch.tv/EchelonNYK
  • AriesWarlockAriesWarlock Joined: Posts: 3,420
    Hang in there. Get well!
    "Umvc3 is a 2 player game the same way Super Mario Bros. was on NES. You gotta wait for someone to die before the other has a chance to play"
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,004 mod
    How the fuck did you catch mrsa and why the hell werent able to identify it sooner?
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • redrapperredrapper I don't even use this name no more... Joined: Posts: 622
    Jesus bro I hope you're gonna be okay... I'll give what I can soon as my check comes in...
    I don't know what to put here.
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 9,930
    Jesus when I was in AIT someone in the barracks had MRSA...

Good thing they I.D'ed it so they can treat
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 22,954
    Get well soon d3v
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,511 mod
    Pertho wrote: »
    How the fuck did you catch mrsa and why the hell werent able to identify it sooner?

Blood culture took 3 days
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • anzharanzhar five times Joined: Posts: 981
  • OceanMachineOceanMachine ROCKET LAUNCHER GOD Joined: Posts: 9,525
    d3v wrote: »
    Also it looks like they're gonna have to poke and drain my lungs.

Ouch, good luck bro, I heard it hurts. I was lucky I escaped that when I had my embolism a few months ago.
    [SFV] Laura, Vega [3S] Alex, Ken
    [Xrd] Leo [BBCF] Bullet
    [UNIEL] Orie [T7] Claudio
    [MvCI] Hawkeye/Thanos (Space?)
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 8,148
    Get well soon man, rough break with it all
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,511 mod
    2D Echo tomorrow, just to make sure the staph has attached to my heart's valves.
    -Mike_Z

-PersiaXO
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 4,816
    Damn.......My next pay check is next friday. I'll send something your way. Coughing up blood.....jesus. I'd be fucking scared
  • Rioting SoulRioting Soul Joined: Posts: 4,878 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Pertho wrote: »
    Donated.

Also updated the thread title to best reflect the the sense of urgency we have in this situation.

It got my attention.
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,004 mod
    1 8 0 0 b o y s
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • KeckaKecka Psycho Crushing that booty Joined: Posts: 1,694
    What the fuck, this is a real thread? I thought it was some really weird trolling attempt.

Goddamn, dude! Glad to hear your butthole is fine for now, though.
    I suck dicks at fighting games.

I also suck dicks. I don't think these two facts are related.
  • GreyFoxxGreyFoxx R.I.P Brother. Joined: Posts: 4,441
    Donating when paycheck comes thru. Get better dude and don't let Gawker find out about your asshole bleeding.