d3v IS GETTING SHANKED IN THE BOOBS, NEEDS FURTHER FINANCIAL HELP, PLEASE DONATE

Comments

• The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu Mystic Stone Gem Ryu Joined: Posts: 3,707
    Get well soon dude, Hoping for your fast recovery to your former better healthy self again!

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 4th Season onwards

Necro
    Xianyu with Jianyu or Noembelu

New Characters

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando. (Team/Ginew/Turtles)
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.
    4.) I want Lee or a Jacky Chan Rep to be a character that plays tricky on block and overheads like Iron Fist in UMVC3.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,360 admin
    Donated. Thanks for all you do for the community. :tup:

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382
    "I'm sure you're very wicked people - but how dull it would be if everyone was good."

• ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,400 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    By the power of the SRK community, I hope you're able to quickly shake this shit, man.

:tup:
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 22,121
    Get well soon D3v.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,144 mod
    About 100k Php give or take. But when you consider that each day here costs 3,900 and tests, procrdures and medicine's aren't cheap either, it really doesn't seem like much.
  • KeckaKecka Psycho Crushing that booty Joined: Posts: 1,742
    Hey, you made the goal even without any ass-blood or weird fetish videos where you smoke and tell us to jerk off faster for you. That's something, right?

But seriously, good to hear you're doing better and you've got your bills covered for now. HA-MRSA is some nasty shit.
    I suck dicks at fighting games.

I also suck dicks. I don't think these two facts are related.
  • ArtVandelayArtVandelay Architect Joined: Posts: 5,609
    Pertho wrote: »
    So how much money did we give him in filipino dollars? Feels like we gave him enough y to be unemployed for the rest of the year.

I hope you guys did, I feel like nobody should have to work.
    Killing yourself to live sucks.
    Add me for some Tekken 7 if you're from Europe.
    I'm not playing anything else these days:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/NaughtySenpai/
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,590
    d3v wrote: »
    About 100k Php give or take. But when you consider that each day here costs 3,900 and tests, procrdures and medicine's aren't cheap either, it really doesn't seem like much.

How much in hookers is that?

:pensive: @d3v
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 10,448

Still relevant......

Happy valentines day
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,408

In Australia, about 10 for an hour each.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • Great_Dark_HeroGreat_Dark_Hero Yup. Holiday functions got fucked too Joined: Posts: 3,333
    May Leona's V-Slasher help @d3v get through with this travesty. Let me try some of my dark hero tricks later on this afternoon to help out a little...
    Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GDHTP | Twitch Channel: great_dark_hero
    PSN: Dark_Ice_Saiko
    KOFXIV
    Kyo / Luong / Geese [Mai, Shun, Benimaru, Leona, Terry, Mian, Mui Mui]

DOA5LR
    Nyotengu/Mai

Tekken 7
    Eliza [Xiaoyu, Geese, Jin, Lars, Lee, M.Raven]

BBCF
    Hakumen [Azrael, Nine, Makoto]

SFV ???
    Come to dreamcancel.com for KOFXIV FAQS, wiki-updates, and mini-guides!

• XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,954
    edited February 16
    Mangy_Cat wrote: »
    I thought D3v was a girl because he had a female avi. I was gutted when I found out the truth. You broke my heart, man..

That's one of the worst mistakes you can make on the internet. Obviously not as bad as flying all the way to Beijing to meet your internet waifu, or forgetting that youre streaming when you go to crank one out. But it's up there.

Also sorry bruh I'm broke I don't got shit to give you lol
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK
    edited February 16
    Wait, the 2k figure isn't counting donations from Pokken players right?

They know I wrote that Marvel at Evo article and donated to Mavel. They ain't giving me shit.

Anyway, wbc went down a bit again, which is a good sign. Still not by much though. Getting a chest X-Ray again tomorrow. Luckily they can bring the machine into room, because I ain't going out, what with all the diseases out there.
  • DANZANDANZAN Joined: Posts: 6,580
    Wishing you a fast recovery!
    angelpalm wrote: »
    People have to complain to counter act that massive influx of idiot gamers that just eat whatever shit pie developers and studios crap out in front of them. If people didn't complain we would all be playing NMS for years right along side the martian.
  • StockyJamStockyJam i like mischief Joined: Posts: 5,880
    i donated 20 bucks so u could get a ham sandwich and diet coke for lunch....but guess what? i got a error timed out after i clicked the payment button.

dat wi fi doe.

i'm gonna have to wait a couple days to see if my bank got charged.
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 5,236
    . Luckily they can bring the machine into room, because I ain't going out, what with all the diseases out there.
    For real, man. I heard you can catch MRSA and shit at hospitals.
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Yes, I'm still pissed. Yes, go fuck yourself Darkfaggotasshole.
  • IAmYagamiIAmYagami Garuda Joined: Posts: 272
    edited February 16
    I personally am disgusted and infuriated by that you have to pay up for this shit just like that, or find ways so you can get people to help. It is a fucked up place you are in where healthcare isn't free and have to ask for help.
    Good thing you've got this community. Imagine someone who isn't as lucky...
    Edited, cause I was corrected.

Still, AMERICA, fix your shit.
    Post edited by IAmYagami on
    Huge fan of psychological warfare.

Atheist, Humanist, Extreme Pacifist. (Pacifism is opposition to war, militarism, or violence.)
  • yamayamayamayama Professional Beta Tester Joined: Posts: 3
    Hope all is well bro. Thanks for keeping us updated. Sending you much love from the old school Unity crew...
    «‘-•·÷·- ¥ámá -·÷·•-`»
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 5,236
    chadouken! wrote: »
    . Luckily they can bring the machine into room, because I ain't going out, what with all the diseases out there.
    For real, man. I heard you can catch MRSA and shit at hospitals.

Everyone coming into my room does so in full protective gear.

I was just trying to make light of it. Hope you're feeling better, man.
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Yes, I'm still pissed. Yes, go fuck yourself Darkfaggotasshole.
    Felt a bit worse when I learned how much the actual cost in this country of the meds I'm taking. Each IV dosage of Vancomycin I take costs Php 16,000... $330!!!! Fuck! That's more than a freaking stick!
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,360 admin
    Jesus. I'm glad I've been lucky enough to not to deal with that kind of craziness directly. Does that does come with a hot nurse or something? Can't you buy actual people for that kind of money?

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382
    "I'm sure you're very wicked people - but how dull it would be if everyone was good."

• DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 24,307
    edited February 17
    Preppy wrote: »
    Jesus. I'm glad I've been lucky enough to not to deal with that kind of craziness directly. Does that does come with a hot nurse or something? Can't you buy actual people for that kind of money?

Hot Nurses are always fun
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file