d3v IS GETTING SHANKED IN THE BOOBS, NEEDS FURTHER FINANCIAL HELP, PLEASE DONATE

Comments

• d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 34,761 mod
    Definitely gonna need more money now with this CT scan and whatever they're gonna do afterwards.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

Everyone (should) be mindful that if there isn't a new generation after my generation, the FGC (fighting game community) will basically become extinct, so it's important to think about the future.
    -Daigo Umehara

edited February 20
    Saw the current bill total and the costs are now near double what was raised. Current bill is Php 265,189.18 which is about $5,264.30 according to Google.

Now, I've been reluctant to edit the fundraiser goal, but it might be that I have no choice. Still like to hear some feedback though.

EGbSXtG.jpg
    N38fFy9.jpg

EDIT: Realized you can't just edit the fundraiser goal, so I might just make a new one to cover the difference, unless you guys think we can make this one hit $6000.
    Post edited by d3v on
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

Everyone (should) be mindful that if there isn't a new generation after my generation, the FGC (fighting game community) will basically become extinct, so it's important to think about the future.
    -Daigo Umehara

• chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 4,568
    I'll kick a little more in this week. Keep us posted if you start a new one or if we should just use the same fundraiser account.

More importantly, are you feeling better?
    This SRK nonsense will never stop.
    -jimmy1200, unbanned
  • DaemosDaemos God of Fuck Joined: Posts: 8,814 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I think it's better to make a new one as to avoid confusion. I will donate as many times as needed to keep you alive @d3v :heart:
    Memento mori.
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 21,122 mod
    d3v wrote: »
    snip

You better get your clickbait game on in the front page. :rofl:
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Frame Data Wizard Joined: Posts: 19,975
    ...my new credit card can't come soon enough...I might bump my donation amount up by another $100 if your bill is indeed double what you anticipated.
    PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Cammy, Juri, Chun-li (buff plz)
    Smash 4: Fox, Cloud, Corrin
    Pokken: Braixen
    Guilty Gear: Ky, Dizzy
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV SRK Lounge Bingo! (Season 2)

VGFC - Worlds Collide (Fan-made fighter made by me)
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 20,306
    d3v you are like a brother to me, i'll do my best not to let you down.
    Never pay double the retail price
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 8,424
    Blood is apparently clear of the bacteria, but my white blood cell count is up. Gonna have a CT scan tonight to see what's up.

Now with the leftover change you can find out how much for a hooker... you know.. market research and stuff
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "It looks just like an NRS game. For a lot of you guys it seems denial is just a river in Africa" - Drunkards_Walk
    New fundraiser link, send further donations here.
    https://www.generosity.com/fundraisers/extended-hospital-stay-due-to-mrsa
    -Mike_Z

-Daigo Umehara

• DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 20,306

You look better in the picture where you are giving the victory hand gesture.
    Never pay double the retail price
  • PaolochunPaolochun so that I / can say I'm on your side Joined: Posts: 11,245 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    How do Philippine guys donate to this? Any way I can just wire money or use a local credit card? I'm not sure I understand all the terms on the Generosity page.
    "The secret to strength is daily training."
    Chun-Li Street Fighter V training mode
    Paolochun wrote: »
    How do Philippine guys donate to this? Any way I can just wire money or use a local credit card? I'm not sure I understand all the terms on the Generosity page.

Local credit card works.
    -Mike_Z

-Daigo Umehara

• Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 6,771

I got you fam. I just got a bonus at work. I'm down for a $100
    Annoying thing is that the one thing they said they didn't need to do, drain my lungs, is likely what they'll need to do now.
    -Mike_Z

-Daigo Umehara

Yep, getting my lungs drained tomorrow
    -Mike_Z

-Daigo Umehara

• PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 4,877
    Sorry to hear about your troubles.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

I am raising money to pay my cat's vet bills. Please help out and spread the link. https://www.gofundme.com/mowglithecat

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Good luck tomorrow man. Hope all goes well.
  • ProfProf Fresh Joined: Posts: 2,029
    I've seen this on twitter. I want to give, but, I blew a lot of my savings recently. I will see if I can manage something.
  • OceanMachineOceanMachine Veteran of the Fireball Wars Joined: Posts: 7,385
    Yep, getting my lungs drained tomorrow

Be strong bro. When it happens, think that at least you're not fighting a teleporting Urien.
    [SF5] Laura, Vega
    [3S] Alex, Ken
    [UNIEL] Orie
    [Xrd] Leo
    Is there another way we can spread the word? This one isn't building as fast as the first one.
    Is there another way we can spread the word? This one isn't building as fast as the first one.

Anyone got reddit accounts?
    -Mike_Z

-Daigo Umehara

• M1XM1X 04'er Joined: Posts: 84
    Moocher.

j/k, love you Dev. Feel better soon.
    PSN: m1x4h
    I play Venom in Guilty Gear.
    After talking to all the doctors involved, procedure (the shanking) is set for 9AM (6PM Pacific) tomorrow.
    -Mike_Z

-Daigo Umehara

• QuarkQuark Joined: Posts: 3,715
    edited February 23
    donated a little more. get better man.

"Please understand, I never had a secret chart
    To get me to the heart of this or any other matter"
  • forte95forte95 Buster Cannoneer Joined: Posts: 543
    Shit, man. P265k? Healthcare is shit in our country. I'll see what I can do. Hope you get better.
    I'm a physics enthusiast. Let's talk science.
    Lord my right side is so sore from the insertion I can barely move.
    -Mike_Z

-Daigo Umehara

How you feeling @d3v ? Better I hope. Keep us posted man.
  • TebboTebbo Play. Joined: Posts: 5,627
    do donations garner favors?
    quid pro quo? let me know please. i mean donation... bribe... come on.

for real: everyone deserves help. here's $50. it's nothing when it comes to medical bills but i will sleep better so kind of a win-win.
    Play more.
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 10,826
    Don't worry d3v you on the mend now and if nothing else, you white now. :tup:
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
    edited February 25
    crucades wrote: »
    Don't worry d3v you on the mend now and if nothing else, you white now. :tup:

Reminds me of one of my best friends in college. He was half Filipino. His dad was white and his mom was Filipino. He was the oldest of four brothers. He looked full blooded Filipino but his younger brothers looked less and less Filipino. He's youngest brother looked damned near white. He told his dad "Looks like your sperm got stronger as you got older" :lol:
    Post edited by Darc Requiem on
    Still have this rash. Almost 80% of my back is now red because of it. Suspect it's the Vancomycin, especially since it's likely that the MRSA is no longer in my body.
    -Mike_Z

-Daigo Umehara

• Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Still have this rash. Almost 80% of my back is now red because of it. Suspect it's the Vancomycin, especially since it's likely that the MRSA is no longer in my body.

I dont want to worry you, but it could be a reaction to Vancomycin called "red man syndrome"
    It's not life threatening just a histamine reaction to the medicine.

Does it look something like this?

fpubh-02-00217-g002.jpg

If it is redman, its related to the rate of infusion of vancomycin.
    Theoretically, they would stop it then do a slower rate of infusion.

PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
    Yeah, I already looked that up which is why I suspect that it's the Vancomycin.
    -Mike_Z

-Daigo Umehara

They pulled the tube out from my lung today. There go the jokes about how the doctors gave me a long tube that spits out sticky fluid.
    -Mike_Z

-Daigo Umehara

• StarhammerStarhammer The failings of this world fills me with laughter. Joined: Posts: 19,277 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    They pulled the tube out from my lung today. There go the jokes about how the doctors gave me a long tube that spits out sticky fluid.

No more alien super powers for you. :sad:

I'll try to get you on Wednesday if you're still taking donations. Everything fell through last week. :tdown:

-Starhammer-
    Million wrote: »
    Personally, it warms my heart to see them all suffer for their poor choices. You like the Chris Brown types? How's that occasional domestic violence taste? It's fun learning how to "take a bump" like a WWE superstar, isn't it? Yeah get beat you worthless trash. Get shit on. I want to see you bitches crash and burn forever. It's like I can smell the fragrance of their ruined lives... it fuels the soul.
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?
    mIRC wrote: »
    Julia Stiles came flying out of the womb into the wall. The fuck are you talking about? The doctors had to scrape her off of the wall. Some people merely adopted the wall. She was born in it, molded by it. Pink Floyd made an album prophesizing her birth.

AV by Rick Ross.
    Starhammer wrote: »

No more alien super powers for you. :sad:

I'll try to get you on Wednesday if you're still taking donations. Everything fell through last week. :tdown:

-Starhammer-

Still taking donations through the new fundraiser.

As for the original one, I'll close that over the weekend when I'm home and I have all the necessary bank details (IBAN, SWIFT code).
    -Mike_Z

-Daigo Umehara

• StarhammerStarhammer The failings of this world fills me with laughter. Joined: Posts: 19,277 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Okay. Got ya this time. ironically, I was reminded of this thread because an Iron on patch from the Philippines showed up in my mailbox today. :rofl:

-Starhammer-
    Million wrote: »
    Personally, it warms my heart to see them all suffer for their poor choices. You like the Chris Brown types? How's that occasional domestic violence taste? It's fun learning how to "take a bump" like a WWE superstar, isn't it? Yeah get beat you worthless trash. Get shit on. I want to see you bitches crash and burn forever. It's like I can smell the fragrance of their ruined lives... it fuels the soul.
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?
    mIRC wrote: »
    Julia Stiles came flying out of the womb into the wall. The fuck are you talking about? The doctors had to scrape her off of the wall. Some people merely adopted the wall. She was born in it, molded by it. Pink Floyd made an album prophesizing her birth.

AV by Rick Ross.