d3v IS GETTING SHANKED IN THE BOOBS, NEEDS FURTHER FINANCIAL HELP, PLEASE DONATE

Comments

• Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,262
    Is there another way we can spread the word? This one isn't building as fast as the first one.
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,492 mod
    Is there another way we can spread the word? This one isn't building as fast as the first one.

Anyone got reddit accounts?
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • M1XM1X 04'er Joined: Posts: 135
    Moocher.

j/k, love you Dev. Feel better soon.
    PSN: m1x4h
    I play Venom in Guilty Gear.
    After talking to all the doctors involved, procedure (the shanking) is set for 9AM (6PM Pacific) tomorrow.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • QuarkQuark Joined: Posts: 4,063
    edited February 23
    donated a little more. get better man.

"Please understand, I never had a secret chart
    To get me to the heart of this or any other matter"
  • forte95forte95 Buster Cannoneer Joined: Posts: 544
    Shit, man. P265k? Healthcare is shit in our country. I'll see what I can do. Hope you get better.
    I'm a physics enthusiast. Let's talk science.
    Lord my right side is so sore from the insertion I can barely move.
    -Mike_Z

-PersiaXO
    How you feeling @d3v ? Better I hope. Keep us posted man.
  • TebboTebbo Play. Joined: Posts: 5,700
    do donations garner favors?
    quid pro quo? let me know please. i mean donation... bribe... come on.

for real: everyone deserves help. here's $50. it's nothing when it comes to medical bills but i will sleep better so kind of a win-win.
    Play more.
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,369
    Don't worry d3v you on the mend now and if nothing else, you white now. :tup:
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
    edited February 25
    crucades wrote: »
    Don't worry d3v you on the mend now and if nothing else, you white now. :tup:

Reminds me of one of my best friends in college. He was half Filipino. His dad was white and his mom was Filipino. He was the oldest of four brothers. He looked full blooded Filipino but his younger brothers looked less and less Filipino. He's youngest brother looked damned near white. He told his dad "Looks like your sperm got stronger as you got older" :lol:
    Post edited by Darc Requiem on
    Still have this rash. Almost 80% of my back is now red because of it. Suspect it's the Vancomycin, especially since it's likely that the MRSA is no longer in my body.
    -Mike_Z

-PersiaXO
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 9,832 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    d3v wrote: »
    Still have this rash. Almost 80% of my back is now red because of it. Suspect it's the Vancomycin, especially since it's likely that the MRSA is no longer in my body.

I dont want to worry you, but it could be a reaction to Vancomycin called "red man syndrome"
    It's not life threatening just a histamine reaction to the medicine.

Does it look something like this?

fpubh-02-00217-g002.jpg

If it is redman, its related to the rate of infusion of vancomycin.
    Theoretically, they would stop it then do a slower rate of infusion.

PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
    Yeah, I already looked that up which is why I suspect that it's the Vancomycin.
    -Mike_Z

-PersiaXO
    They pulled the tube out from my lung today. There go the jokes about how the doctors gave me a long tube that spits out sticky fluid.
    -Mike_Z

-PersiaXO
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,255 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    They pulled the tube out from my lung today. There go the jokes about how the doctors gave me a long tube that spits out sticky fluid.

No more alien super powers for you. :sad:

I'll try to get you on Wednesday if you're still taking donations. Everything fell through last week. :tdown:

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
    Starhammer wrote: »

No more alien super powers for you. :sad:

I'll try to get you on Wednesday if you're still taking donations. Everything fell through last week. :tdown:

-Starhammer-

Still taking donations through the new fundraiser.

As for the original one, I'll close that over the weekend when I'm home and I have all the necessary bank details (IBAN, SWIFT code).
    -Mike_Z

-PersiaXO
    Okay. Got ya this time. ironically, I was reminded of this thread because an Iron on patch from the Philippines showed up in my mailbox today. :rofl:

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
    My credit card finally got here. A promise is a promise.

Donated $300. I'll have another $400 for you next month. I...kinda bought two Arcsys figures as well as this donation so I'm kinda getting close to my credit limit already. :sweat:

I know I'm not the only one who wants to see pictures of these figures, so make with the jpegs already.

Also, what's the update? Did Dev make it, or did he become a mutant zombie?

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.

Donated $300. I'll have another $400 for you next month. I...kinda bought two Arcsys figures as well as this donation so I'm kinda getting close to my credit limit already. :sweat:

I know I'm not the only one who wants to see pictures of these figures, so make with the jpegs already.

Also, what's the update? Did Dev make it, or did he become a mutant zombie?

-Starhammer-

I had a long tube thing that spit out sticky fluid for a while. Sadly, they took it out before I could make good use of it like in those Japanese cartoons.
    -Mike_Z

-PersiaXO
  • ArtVandelayArtVandelay Architect Joined: Posts: 5,466
    edited March 3
    Man, I hope that shit doesn't put you into debt that you can't cope with.
    Really sad to hear that shit like that still exists in the world and some people don't get the medical assistance they need or have to pay loads for it.

Hope that infection is gone for good and you stay healthy.
    CFN: NaughtySenpai
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Permanent Character Crisis Joined: Posts: 21,535

If you insist...
    514oFEn8yuL.jpg
    71KZ8+vmevL._SL1200_.jpg

They won't arrive for a couple weeks though. :cry:
    PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Ed, Guile(?)
    Smash 4: Toon Link
    Pokken: Braixen
    Guilty Gear: Ky, Dizzy
    Blazblue: Kokonoe, Makoto
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV Combo Tier List (Season 2.1)

VGFC - Worlds Collide (Fan-made fighter made by me)
  • The MartianThe Martian We Out Here. Joined: Posts: 12,201
    Lol I have that Kokonoe figure actually. It's pretty gdlk.
    "Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are."

Tumblr (NSFW)
    PSN: Shadaloo_Martian
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX DBGT non canon > maxxvatar OVA Joined: Posts: 17,883
    God hates those figures when he hit Japans with the quake

AND NERDASS STUPIDS REPORTED TO THEIR WEAB NEWS SITES

THE FIGURES TIPPED OVER OH NO!!!! ( PICTURES after you click! )

(While actual yakuza were first responders since they could avoid red tape and put boots on the ground)
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Permanent Character Crisis Joined: Posts: 21,535
    angelpalm wrote: »
    Being a weeb.

Godlike.

Pick one.

2 figures does not a weeb make. :razz:
    PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Ed, Guile(?)
    Smash 4: Toon Link
    Pokken: Braixen
    Guilty Gear: Ky, Dizzy
    Blazblue: Kokonoe, Makoto
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV Combo Tier List (Season 2.1)

VGFC - Worlds Collide (Fan-made fighter made by me)