d3v IS GETTING SHANKED IN THE BOOBS, NEEDS FURTHER FINANCIAL HELP, PLEASE DONATE

124»

Comments

• crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 10,743
    edited March 3
    Good stuff man, now serve as a reminder of what happens to those that don't wash their hands after beating off. :tup:
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • StarhammerStarhammer The failings of this world fills me with laughter. Joined: Posts: 19,045 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    My credit card finally got here. A promise is a promise.

Donated $300. I'll have another $400 for you next month. I...kinda bought two Arcsys figures as well as this donation so I'm kinda getting close to my credit limit already. :sweat:

I know I'm not the only one who wants to see pictures of these figures, so make with the jpegs already.

Also, what's the update? Did Dev make it, or did he become a mutant zombie?

-Starhammer-
    Million wrote: »
    Personally, it warms my heart to see them all suffer for their poor choices. You like the Chris Brown types? How's that occasional domestic violence taste? It's fun learning how to "take a bump" like a WWE superstar, isn't it? Yeah get beat you worthless trash. Get shit on. I want to see you bitches crash and burn forever. It's like I can smell the fragrance of their ruined lives... it fuels the soul.
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?
    mIRC wrote: »
    Julia Stiles came flying out of the womb into the wall. The fuck are you talking about? The doctors had to scrape her off of the wall. Some people merely adopted the wall. She was born in it, molded by it. Pink Floyd made an album prophesizing her birth.

AV by Rick Ross.
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 34,376 mod
    Starhammer wrote: »

Donated $300. I'll have another $400 for you next month. I...kinda bought two Arcsys figures as well as this donation so I'm kinda getting close to my credit limit already. :sweat:

I know I'm not the only one who wants to see pictures of these figures, so make with the jpegs already.

Also, what's the update? Did Dev make it, or did he become a mutant zombie?

-Starhammer-

I had a long tube thing that spit out sticky fluid for a while. Sadly, they took it out before I could make good use of it like in those Japanese cartoons.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

Everyone (should) be mindful that if there isn't a new generation after my generation, the FGC (fighting game community) will basically become extinct, so it's important to think about the future.
    -Daigo Umehara

• ArtVandelayArtVandelay Architect Joined: Posts: 4,261
    edited March 3
    Man, I hope that shit doesn't put you into debt that you can't cope with.
    Really sad to hear that shit like that still exists in the world and some people don't get the medical assistance they need or have to pay loads for it.

Hope that infection is gone for good and you stay healthy.
    CFN: NaughtySenpai
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Frame Data Wizard Joined: Posts: 19,384
    Starhammer wrote: »

If you insist...
    514oFEn8yuL.jpg
    71KZ8+vmevL._SL1200_.jpg

They won't arrive for a couple weeks though. :cry:
    PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Chun-li, Juri
    Smash 4: Fox, Cloud, Corrin
    Pokken: Braixen
    Guilty Gear: Ky, Dizzy
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV SRK Lounge Bingo! (Season 2)

VGFC - Worlds Collide (Fan-made fighter made by me)
  • The MartianThe Martian A Terrible Fate. Joined: Posts: 11,859
    Lol I have that Kokonoe figure actually. It's pretty gdlk.
    "You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you."

• WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX C.JACKOBE > David Sirloin Joined: Posts: 17,199
    God hates those figures when he hit Japans with the quake

AND NERDASS STUPIDS REPORTED TO THEIR WEAB NEWS SITES

THE FIGURES TIPPED OVER OH NO!!!! ( PICTURES after you click! )

(While actual yakuza were first responders since they could avoid red tape and put boots on the ground)
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Frame Data Wizard Joined: Posts: 19,384
    angelpalm wrote: »
    Being a weeb.

Godlike.

Pick one.

2 figures does not a weeb make. :razz:
    PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Chun-li, Juri
    Smash 4: Fox, Cloud, Corrin
    Pokken: Braixen
    Guilty Gear: Ky, Dizzy
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV SRK Lounge Bingo! (Season 2)

VGFC - Worlds Collide (Fan-made fighter made by me)
  • jennjenn Joined: Posts: 14
    Lol I have that Kokonoe figure actually. It's pretty gdlk.

Hahaha. lol
    Going for a blood test and X-Ray today. This'll determine if I can get off my meds, or if I still need them for a couple more weeks.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

Everyone (should) be mindful that if there isn't a new generation after my generation, the FGC (fighting game community) will basically become extinct, so it's important to think about the future.
    -Daigo Umehara

• DaemosDaemos God of Fuck Joined: Posts: 8,269 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited March 15
    @d3v I'm so happy for you, truly, and I hope you remain healthy for yourself, your fam, and SRK. <3
    Cruelty. Manipulation. Meaninglessness.
  • TebboTebbo Play. Joined: Posts: 5,616
    get well soon.
    then play a real character in 3s like twelve or elena or something.
    Play more.
    Just got back from the doctor. While my blood test results are fine, the X-ray still shows some residual mess from the fluid in my lungs. So it's two more weeks of antibiotics (and shitting like I had Taco Bell) for me.
    -Mike_Z

-Daigo Umehara

• DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Ibuki and Juri BUFFZ Joined: Posts: 50,590 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    You shit your ass off man. Get better.

Kunoichi is always in V Trigger

BUFF CITY.  Population IBUKI

SFV: Ibuki (Main Bae), Juri (Buffed Bae), Chun Li (Needs Buffs Bae)

KOF XIV: Nakoruru/Iori/KDash

SFIV: Nobody hate that shit (PROTIP: Everyone on SRK hates SFIV)

3S: Ibuki (main), Alex

If I ever pick up Xrd: Johnny

PSN: PervyJin01

CFN: PervyJin01 (PS4) Twitch: c88deviljin01

• shotoreplicantshotoreplicant I see drunk. Joined: Posts: 39
    Is he able to drink? <3 :*
    Sim Wit Sin.
  • shotoreplicantshotoreplicant I see drunk. Joined: Posts: 39
    DP. Didn't know this is '#1 TOPIC.
    SAPPORO??
    Sim Wit Sin.
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 19,750
    d3v wrote: »
    Just got back from the doctor. While my blood test results are fine, the X-ray still shows some residual mess from the fluid in my lungs. So it's two more weeks of antibiotics (and shitting like I had Taco Bell) for me.

Strong Antibiotics tend to do that, they will rob your digestive system of beneficial bacteria that aids in digestion.
    Soon as you off your meds consider some probiotics, even a cup a yogurt a day helps.
    Never pay double the retail price
    Darksakul wrote: »
    d3v wrote: »

Strong Antibiotics tend to do that, they will rob your digestive system of beneficial bacteria that aids in digestion.
    Soon as you off your meds consider some probiotics, even a cup a yogurt a day helps.

I'm actually taking probiotics right now. Combination of Erceflora (which is straight up bacteria in vials) and Yakult.
    -Mike_Z

-Daigo Umehara

124»