Comments

• VoltVolt Joined: Posts: 488
    edited February 17
    Stop these fucking puns.

Don't be so frigid. Just chill out.
  • Spinning BeatSpinning Beat Mr. creampie your girl Joined: Posts: 3,973
    Pertho wrote: »
    Volt wrote: »
    These Ice puns are getting out of hand, at this rate, we'll be skating on thin ice with the mods.

As long as you guys keep it cool there won't be any need for me ice any of you.

This nigga went full Goodfella's on us.
    The most beautiful rose is cultivated in the blood of those who fall before me.
    SFV: Vega.
    3S:Ibuki, Yang, Ryu
    KOF 98:Kyo/Iori/O.Chris
    I play to learn, because you can't win if you don't know shit.
    July, 16 1991: That's when the beat dropped.
    CFN:weedandwater
    R.I.P Bankroll Fresh
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 21,577 mod
    edited February 17
    Veserius wrote: »
    These Ice puns are getting out of hand, at this rate, we'll be skating on thin ice with the mods.

UGH BACK TO THE MURDER THREATS I SEE

You need to chill out.

Edit: Also when did I make any murder threats? You guys were gonna see red because the ban avatar is red. PFFFT
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • NupoChromineNupoChromine Art By: Matthew Griffin Joined: Posts: 3,843
    edited February 17
    Stop these fucking puns.

Frigid is an adjective (use it like one).

Get that grammar the FUCK OUT OF HERE!
    Within the dream, he stayed.

"Some garbage is okay." - Safety Stegosaurus

It seems there's a word missing within your sentence?

Get that grammar THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

• ReticentlyReticently Joined: Posts: 3,491
    edited February 17
    edit-- pun used already, damn it!
  • OceanMachineOceanMachine ROCKET LAUNCHER GOD Joined: Posts: 8,385
    Kolin gameplay makes me rock hard. Time to drop Vega like everyone else and sub her.
    [SFV] Laura, Vega [3S] Alex, Ken
    [UNIEL] Orie [Xrd] Leo
    [BBCF] Bullet [T7] Claudio
  • AceKombatAceKombat (́◕◞౪◟◕‵) ”WINNERS DON’T USE ALMIGHTY.” Joined: Posts: 2,004
    The feeling when Kolin comes and the downplaying of the characters continue as expected... while SFV still doesn't fix its problems and gets ignored yet again.

Revenge... is a dish best served cold!
    With all the hope combined... there can be a chance in SFV that Ken can, one day, walk again. #TeamWheelchair
    If interested in SFEX2+ matchmaking: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SFEX2P
    CFN: AceKombat Steam: xAceKombatx
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 21,577 mod

It seems there's a word missing within your sentence?

Get that grammar THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

Pointing out my mistakes, that's a rather cold thing to do.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
    Stop these fucking puns.

Frigid is an adjective (use it like one).

Great, now I gotta go back to the cooler to study freakin' adjectives.
    Alkipot wrote: »
    Clearly Kolin has a nice thick frosterior.

There's something missing here...Hm? Where are the commas?

• DaemosDaemos Queen Bitch of the Universe Joined: Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    This seems relevant

Alkipot wrote: »
    Clearly Kolin has a nice thick frosterior.

There's something missing here...Hm? Where are the commas?

I regret to inform you that utilizing capitalization as a way to emphasize words in a sentence is strongly frowned upon in the English language. Therefore, you are the one who needs to "get the fuck out".

With that said, please hold this L and an ice cube to cool your head.
    Does being frowned upon = incorrect?

My grammar is a magnificently built wall made specifically to keep out puns. It shall stand forever.

• itzpookiieitzpookiie Joined: Posts: 3,154

My grammar is a magnificently built wall made specifically to keep out puns. It shall stand forever.

Unlike your FANG?
  • crash_and_burncrash_and_burn "Do I drive? Or am I driven?" Joined: Posts: 2,766
    edited February 17
    Hey, I don't know if you guys have seen this yet or not, really agree with Vesper's take on things, wouldn't want this to get lost in the drift ... ;)
    edited February 17
    itzpookiie wrote: »

Unlike your FANG?

I'll never stop sweeping.

Also, does anyone have any recommendations for a good singleplayer game?

• ReticentlyReticently Joined: Posts: 3,491

Unlike your FANG?

UMvC3
  • NCK_FeroceNCK_Feroce Left behind Joined: Posts: 2,634
    April can't arrive soon enough,too fuckin cold here in this thread.
  • A10metalA10metal Joined: Posts: 1,715

Unlike your FANG?

Witcher 3
    Witcher 3 was actually on my list of things to look at.

So far I'm thinking on Witcher 3 and MGSV, but I was just trying to see if anything else might pop up.

• A10metalA10metal Joined: Posts: 1,715
    edited February 17
    Witcher 3 was actually on my list of things to look at.

So far I'm thinking on Witcher 3 and MGSV, but I was just trying to see if anything else might pop up.

Doom 4, shadow of MORDOR, falloutnv, bioshock , assassin creed black flag, undertale, dark souls, nioh, ff15, shadow warrior 2
    just to add
    edited February 17
    TWINBLADES wrote: »

No invincible reversal?

@Twinblades it's time to change your avatar back to Cammy. You're done son! There's no hope for you! I play Vega! I fucking live and breathe this no invincibility lifestyle. SHE'S REALLY MY SOULMATE!!!!!

I don't need the DP I'll just counter everything :coffee:
    Twinblades is not gonna block enough to play this character any way

Why does everyone assume I don't know how to hold that just because I main Cammy?

I'll hold back in ways you niggas have never seen.

At this rate you'll be platinum on Kolin's release screaming "This wasn't even my final form!".

• TheDarkPhoenixTheDarkPhoenix BEHOLD! Joined: Posts: 12,376 mod
    I really hope that counter is a 1 frame start up.
    "this game is about winning, If you had the option of a 1) Big dick or 2) a small dick, would you choose 2 because it took more skill? Thought not"
    -Bokkin
    Yeah Topanga is an invitational event which invited a lot of people who stuck with Season 1 mains. You haven't been following the game much if you just woke up into Topanga and think that's how things are gonna go.

Which even in Topanga Nemo has considerably more points with his Urien than most of the others there.

Have the tiers or characters that where played at past Topangas really ever changed much within a years time? I feel like outside of 1 or 2 characters you can pretty much tell who's going to be a threat/gate keeper and or placing high in tournaments for the rest of the year.

The fact that it doesn't look like urien urien, rog, rog, laura, *insert random fang or something* say's alot to me.
    "this game is about winning, If you had the option of a 1) Big dick or 2) a small dick, would you choose 2 because it took more skill? Thought not"
    -Bokkin
  • OceanMachineOceanMachine ROCKET LAUNCHER GOD Joined: Posts: 8,385
    edited February 17

A little less generic maybe? Witcher 3 is a no brainer, otherwise there are plenty of options.
    P.S. if you have a gaming PC there's a Square Enix sale right now on Steam. I really recommend the two Tomb Raider reboot games (TR and Rise of the TR) if you don't have them.
    [SFV] Laura, Vega [3S] Alex, Ken
    [UNIEL] Orie [Xrd] Leo
    [BBCF] Bullet [T7] Claudio
  • crash_and_burncrash_and_burn "Do I drive? Or am I driven?" Joined: Posts: 2,766
    Yeah Topanga is an invitational event which invited a lot of people who stuck with Season 1 mains. You haven't been following the game much if you just woke up into Topanga and think that's how things are gonna go.

Which even in Topanga Nemo has considerably more points with his Urien than most of the others there.

Have the tiers or characters that where played at past Topangas really ever changed much within a years time? I feel like outside of 1 or 2 characters you can pretty much tell who's going to be a threat/gate keeper and or placing high in tournaments for the rest of the year.

The fact that it doesn't look like urien urien, rog, rog, laura, *insert random fang or something* say's alot to me.

What does it say to you? That the Japanese are not typically tierwhores?

A little less generic maybe? Witcher 3 is a no brainer, otherwise there are plenty of options.

I'd make the request less generic if I even knew what I wanted.

I've got more than enough Witcher 3 recommendations though, so I'll get that.

Shitposts:

typically gets lol or insightful, sometimes yup

Tries to contribute meaningful information, lore or raise debate about what Capcom's goals should be with SFV:

gets icy stares, the cold shoulder and lost in the blizzard of the world has overturned the order of the soul,
    When they said, repent, repent, repent
    Gill wonders what they meant.

And they claimed the train station was built upon an old samurai burial ground.

Still night, nothing for miles
    A white curtain come down
    Like an EX. Devil Reverse
    Rain from Heaven.

Ryu should get a new Hadoken, based upon the Mu no Hado one used in the story mode.

It should slow his opponent's block stun recovery and hit stun recovery. Based on the way it alters time and reality in the canon.

It should be his second V-trigger.

Mu no Hado

Snow on the river and two by two,
    Back to casuals to trash some more scrubs for more FM.

Tried too hard, shitpost got too long.

You're kinda right though. Except for the crazy Ryu stuff and the other crazy stuff.
    Shitposts:

typically gets lol or insightful, sometimes yup

Tries to contribute meaningful information, lore or raise debate about what Capcom's goals should be with SFV:

gets icy stares, the cold shoulder and lost in the blizzard of the world has overturned the order of the soul,
    When they said, repent, repent, repent
    Gill wonders what they meant.

And they claimed the train station was built upon an old samurai burial ground.

Still night, nothing for miles
    A white curtain come down
    Like an EX. Devil Reverse
    Rain from Heaven.

Ryu should get a new Hadoken, based upon the Mu no Hado one used in the story mode.

It should slow his opponent's block stun recovery and hit stun recovery. Based on the way it alters time and reality in the canon.

It should be his second V-trigger.

Mu no Hado

Snow on the river and two by two,
    Back to casuals to trash some more scrubs for more FM.

Tried too hard, shitpost got too long.

You're kinda right though. Except for the crazy Ryu stuff and the other crazy stuff.

It was a shitpoem, not a shitpost. Get it right. Or left. Either/Or. It's just a fragment.
  • riburibu EX Swirl Tackle Joined: Posts: 2,142
    Topanga league seems to just be people still using their characters from last season. The only people I know who switched from last season are Tokido and Nemo, and whoever Sako technically used I guess...
    PSN/CFN- Ribu_the_Luster
    T7:Katarina,Bob. Xrd:Jack-o.I2:Superman,Black Adam.
    Ed_SFV Discord:
    https://discord.gg/w6naQPC
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 9,460
    Yakuza 0 is the only correct answer right now
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus

What does it say to you? That the Japanese are not typically tierwhores?

Japanese players are the thottiest of the thots.
    -Bokkin
  • ValoonValoon Joined: Posts: 1,798
    edited February 17
    ribu wrote: »
    Topanga league seems to just be people still using their characters from last season. The only people I know who switched from last season are Tokido and Nemo, and whoever Sako technically used I guess...

Most of their characters are not bad in S2 tho imo, beside Ryu and Nash I think it's fine.

Oh and Alex is bad too. So that's 3.
    [SFV] Ken
    [USFIV] Ken
    [GG-XRD] Sol
    [Tekken 7] Dragunov Training mode
  • Spinning BeatSpinning Beat Mr. creampie your girl Joined: Posts: 3,973

Unlike your FANG?

Oh that burn was icy hot my nigga:

tumblr_mhm8fvNEtr1rucokoo1_500.gif
    The most beautiful rose is cultivated in the blood of those who fall before me.
    SFV: Vega.
    3S:Ibuki, Yang, Ryu
    KOF 98:Kyo/Iori/O.Chris
    I play to learn, because you can't win if you don't know shit.
    July, 16 1991: That's when the beat dropped.
    CFN:weedandwater
    R.I.P Bankroll Fresh
    Valoon wrote: »
    ribu wrote: »

Most of their characters are not bad in S2 tho imo, beside Ryu and Nash I think it's fine.

Oh and Alex is bad too. So that's 3.

Either way, kinda different from the meta we expected to see in tournaments. Of course, we didn't have a supermajor like Evo in S2, but still, way too few Top Tiers taking tournaments.

Hell, NuckleDu is taking golds with Mika! (And a Guile sub)
  • purbeastpurbeast Joined: Posts: 4,547
    That SF2/Toyota commercial puts the Tecmo Bowl/Kia commercial to fucking shame.
  • VhoziteVhozite The King of Hearts Joined: Posts: 2,249

Unlike your FANG?

Fallout: New Vegas
This discussion has been closed.