• AlterGenesisAlterGenesis new srk is trollin Joined: Posts: 3,368
    SSJ4 Gogeta in any Budokai. =D
    #ipressallthebuttons
    XBL: AlterGenesis
    PSN: AlterGenesisOP
    ·
  • crazymasterhandcrazymasterhand LAZERS PEW PEW Joined: Posts: 224
    SSJ4 Gogeta in any Budokai. =D

He's completely worthless in B3. Even if your opponent lands the fusion, you can just run away until he defuses. He's not even in the first 2 or Shin Budokai either.
    ·
  • genocidegenocide Joined: Posts: 97
    anyone got anything for fighting masters on the megadrive?

The round guy and boxer always seemed best to me.
    www.freezefm.co.uk
    Freeze 92.7 fm every wednesday 6-8pm
    xbox live: petercide
    ·
  • SoundatronSoundatron Energon Guzzler Joined: Posts: 518
    We'll be able to find out soon enough with World Heroes Gorgeous due out this year.

If I had to wager a guess though, I'd go with Rasputin, gay super FTW :rofl:

omg. WTF was that. I heard about that move but never saw it till now. I'm gonna cry now. For I am scarred 4 life now.
    SSFIV - Claw (II), Juri (II)
    3S - Twelve (I), Necro (I/III)
    HD - Claw
    ·
  • OhNoosOhNoos www.tubgirl.com Joined: Posts: 241
    Im amazed no one has mentioned any of the awesomely bad fighting games in the 3DO arsenal.
    ·
  • BurningfistBurningfist The New Challenger Joined: Posts: 237
    He isn't. He's upper mid at best.

Please tell me more.
    ·
  • orkaorka alpha Joined: Posts: 7,058 ✭✭✭
    Mai-Otome: Otome Butoushi for PS2 (JP)

S: Natsuki
    A: Miyu, Mai, Arika Ultimate
    B: Nina, Lena
    C: Nao, Shizuru, Haruka, Arika
    D: Akane, Shiho, Nina Ultimate
    F: Cat Mikoto

This game sucks balls, btw... and where the fuck is Midori (the girl in my avatar) !? :annoy: :annoy:
    ·
  • ytwojayytwojay Banned Joined: Posts: 2,036

:rofl:
    I rarely drive steamboats, dad.
    ·
  • Amazing FunbagsAmazing Funbags The J-Cup Lover Joined: Posts: 15,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Primal Rage tiers liek nao.
    Boobologist Ph.D
    ·
  • roninwarrior24roninwarrior24 Custom Title Joined: Posts: 635
    Aren't Omega Shenron, Dabura, Piccolo, and Cell the big 4 of Budokai 3? At least, that's what I saw in a tier list, but I want to know if they're "broken" in any sense.

Yoshitora and Yunfei destroy SSV. Sophitia, Cassandra, VC Mitsurugi, and Xianghua rape SC3. Blizzard (the white gorrila) sucks complete ass in Primal Rage because most ubercombos work on him exclusively. I could go on forever if I played more crap fighters.

EDIT: It seems that Blizzard is actually decent with his freeze-loop combos. Vertigo is the one that sucks complete ass.
    ·
  • 46494649 Certainly, they existed. Joined: Posts: 1,301
    Please tell me more.

Tier 1: Matsuda, Tifa
    Tier 2: Godhand, Vincent, Yoko
    Tier 3: Cloud, Yuffie, Sasuke
    Tier 4: Inoba, Lee, Clair
    Tier 5: Naseem, Jo, Sephiroth
    Tier 6: Han, Django
    http://youtube.com/user/xiaoyuryu

not part of the scene.
    ·
  • ObliterateObliterate Joined: Posts: 218
    They are making a sequel to World Heroes? I actually enjoyed the fuck out of that game and wondered what happened to it. I used to play the living hell out of it, maybe it was World Heroes Jet or something, but I all I remember is that for Christmas one year we visited my aunt and cousin who lived right next to (I mean attached to) the Sherman Oaks Mall (its now closed though), and they had a kick ass arcade. I beasted that shit for the whole two weeks. I always enjoyed random special move into five land mines for like a 90% combo.

But after watching that super it makes me wonder if I was molested.
    Is this friggin user name taken too?
    ·
    Am I the only one who remembers primal rage?
    ·
    if i remember correctly Chaos was top in Primal Rage, he had a big, slow moving ass fireball and Urien shoulder tackles in the corner :x
    i almost want to dub over one of those combos with Urien's voice.... "CRUSH.....HA, CRUSH, CRUSH....."

not part of the scene.
    ·
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 20,835 admin
    We'll be able to find out soon enough with World Heroes Gorgeous due out this year.

Just... just... wow.
    ·
    They are making a sequel to World Heroes? I actually enjoyed the fuck out of that game and wondered what happened to it. I used to play the living hell out of it, maybe it was World Heroes Jet or something, but I all I remember is that for Christmas one year we visited my aunt and cousin who lived right next to (I mean attached to) the Sherman Oaks Mall (its now closed though), and they had a kick ass arcade. I beasted that shit for the whole two weeks. I always enjoyed random special move into five land mines for like a 90% combo.

But after watching that super it makes me wonder if I was molested.

It's a compilation of WH 1, 2, Jet and Perfect. I actually enjoyed Perfect despite the bust ass engine. I had it for my old Neo Geo AES and it was just a fun comical fighter. I mean, Captain Kid, c'mon. Ghost pirate ship and shark projectiles, one of which grabs you and starts biting you. :rofl: I'm so getting that collection when it hits.

Wow, I can't believe I found match vids of this at what seems to be a competitive level.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ExMortis00
    ·
    ^:rofl: nigga's name was MUSCLE! And his super was WEAK.
    ·
  • DonkusDonkus Still in space! Joined: Posts: 490

Those look pretty good, but I wouldn't put Tifa in the same tier as Masuda. She and Godhand are the best characters in the arcade.
    GOD BLESS THE RING
    ·
  • specsspecs Excuse me, princess! Joined: Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭✭✭

Someone beat me to it. Tifa was a beast, but Masuda was beastlier IMO. He had less options... but damn if they all didn't FUCKIN' HURT. That dude could grab you out of anything.
    http://hfm.wtf — Pondering Entertainment
    ·
    Here is some "bad game" combo and match footage for you all...
    It's a compilation of WH 1, 2, Jet and Perfect. I actually enjoyed Perfect despite the bust ass engine. I had it for my old Neo Geo AES and it was just a fun comical fighter. I mean, Captain Kid, c'mon. Ghost pirate ship and shark projectiles, one of which grabs you and starts biting you. :rofl: I'm so getting that collection when it hits.

Wow, I can't believe I found match vids of this at what seems to be a competitive level.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ExMortis00

World Heroes Content on NewChallenger.net

Samurai Showdown Warriors Rage Multi Character Combo Exhibition by Khris

Tao Feng Fist Of The Lotus Divine Fist and Fiery Phoenix Combo Exhibition by SUPEP

Blood Warrior Match Video Thread

Van Battle Multi Character Combo Exhibition by MKK

Genei Touga Shadow Struggle Multi Character Combo Exhibition by Adakino
    ·
  • {PFH}-Lake{PFH}-Lake Joined: Posts: 2,053
    Blob and Bad Mr. Frosty are top tier in clay fighter.
    Blob's saw move only chipped vs the comp but, playing pvp you had to block his saw move like 3 times, his rush down was good also.
    Bad Mr. Frosty was dumb, hes just as bad as storm. He can Snow Ball with Week Punch across the whole screen in the air, and if you touch him you take damage.

Snes K.I.
    Top, Cinder, B. Orcid, and T.j. combo.
    Everyone else was mid or low.
    Starcraft 2 profile, hecatomb code 298
    ·
  • MixahMixah Joined: Posts: 8,130

holy shit...
    Beat... That's all.
    ·
    I like that Hanzou vs. Rasputin match; got jacked by his homo super but came back with the Shin Shoryuken type super.
    ·
    Tier list for World Heroes?
    Heres a combo vid for perfect and everyone could do 100% damage

·
    Damn that game is broke as hell.
    ·
    some1 ask the for the teirs of WH and you give them the tiers of wh2 and whp? :rolleyes:

thats like asking for the tiers of sf2 and getting alpha2 tiers and sfex tiers! :rolleyes:

some1 just wanted to post the ras rape vid...:wtf:
    ·
  • KnuckIfYouBuckleyKnuckIfYouBuckley A Real American Hero Joined: Posts: 1,506
    Tier list for World Heroes?

I figure Brocken would be top tier...I mean, he's M. Bison and Dhalsim COMBINED. :confused:

Also: Could someone make an av of Rasputin's super? That shit is too random to pass up...thanks.
    PSN: K_I_Y_B
    Xbox Live: KnuckIfUBuckley

UMvC3: Nova-b/Frank West-a/Dante-a

2013 SRK Fantasy Football League World Champion
    ·
  • OhNoosOhNoos www.tubgirl.com Joined: Posts: 241
    I figure Brocken would be top tier...I mean, he's M. Bison and Dhalsim COMBINED. :confused:

Also: Could someone make an av of Rasputin's super? That shit is too random to pass up...thanks.

In the first version of the game Brocken would do 100% damage with 4 low shorts chained together. No idea why.
    ·
  • JidaJida Young Bison Face Joined: Posts: 731
    I like that Hanzou vs. Rasputin match; got jacked by his homo super but came back with the Shin Shoryuken type super.

I feel strange for enjoying that match. I thought for sure that Hanzou was gonna get raped unconcious and he came back with the random (wake up?) super.
    ......im sure it's been stated already; but you niggas gay. If you wouldn't hit that, you are riding some black cock right now.
    -TheSix
    ·
    Dauragon(Final form) was BROKEN in The Bouncer. He must've been in a tier all his own.

Heh, he was quite crazy but broke tier in Bouncer was anyone who had an unblockable and whoever had the best/fastest one was the better character. Him and Sion had probably the most abuseable ones. They can knock you down and perform unblockable on wake-up and repeat until you died because the game lacked any wake-up options like roll or whatever combined with their fast recovery time on unblockable moves = good game.
    ·
  • ShinjiGohanShinjiGohan Joined: Posts: 4,477 ✭✭✭
    DBZGT: Final Bout - Any version of Goku was teh rape

Vegeta crouching punch infinite FTW.
    ·
  • Higher-JinHigher-Jin MvC2 Moderator Joined: Posts: 1,953
    Star Wars Ep III versus tiers are as follows:

Top:

Cin Drallig
    General Grievous (Both have attacks that are immune to sabre shunting. Sabre shunting is basically parrying except you can just mash it out and it'll still work.)

Second:
    Count Dooku (force lightning glitch to do big damage, invincible side step, and quickest light strike in the game)
    Anakin Skywalker (force lightning glitch to do big damage, more damaging comboes than dooku, and PSYCHO CRUSHER super)

Middle:
    Mace Windu
    Obi Wan

Bottom:
    Darth Vader
    Obi Wan (Old)

Joke Tier:
    Serra Ketto (She can be punished for missed throw attempts; since she does a huge flip if she misses. Everyone else basically has like a SPD missed throw animation. Her attacks are really slow and predictable. Oh and she has a really hard time comboing her critical strike which means she does dick for damage.)

Yea it's broken. Don't play it.
    Either we all live in a decent world, or nobody does. - George Orwell
    ·
  • skankin garbageskankin garbage ARE YOU OKAY!? Joined: Posts: 961
    I would be really interested to see tiers for Primal Rage and the first two Clayfighters.
    http://jamieobeso.blogspot.com/ - My own personal insights about games; totally inspired by David Sirlin and James Chen.

"Jesus would be MAD if he had to fight Ivan Ooze."
    "*I'd* be mad if Jesus had to fight Ivan Ooze.
    ·
  • white shadowwhite shadow RORONOA HOMER Joined: Posts: 11,492 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow that is literally the gayest super ever.:wtf::rofl:
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
    ·
    I would be really interested to see tiers for Primal Rage and the first two Clayfighters.
    lol i love how nobody reads. As for Tiers for clay fighter 2 im not sure.
    ·
  • UncleBuckUncleBuck Retired Button Masher Joined: Posts: 395
    Yu Yu Hakusho: Dark Tournament(crap PS2 game)
    God tier- Genkai (spirit reflect owns all)
    top- Risho (has unblockables) Chu (has an easy infinite)

no one else in the game matters.
    --Mastering Spanish Ninjitsu--
    --AV N.I.ed by Shatterstar back in the day--
    --Team Pink Taco : Come Get Some--
    --Bumping Uglies Since1992, It Is Still Not Pretty Yet--
    ·
  • MizukiMizuki ayy lmao Joined: Posts: 3,199
    For those considering Clay Fighter tiers:

Clay Fighter Tiny Infinite Clip

WTF...

Rasputin...FTW
    www.twitter.com/thenipahhut
    ·
    For those considering Clay Fighter tiers:

Clay Fighter Tiny Infinite Clip
    ya for Clay fighters TE version. not for part 1
    ·
  • FatalFuryDFatalFuryD Feint Cancel Addict Joined: Posts: 956
    V.G. Max(PC)
    Best-
    Kaori. Only character who can do marvel style air combos, with invincible launcher.

Excellent-
    Satomi
    Chiho. Very poorly designed, it's so bad that she shouldn't even be in the game.

Good-
    Masako
    Tamao
    Reimi. Would be up there if she can do any damages at all.
    Yuka
    Yumiko

Unplayable-
    Jun(but fun!) This poor grappler has only one special grab that cannot be jumped out of in reaction.
    Manami
    My Eternal Fighter Zero cmv, match footages and tutorial vid:
    http://youtube.com/user/seaechiowai
    (Latest update: 7 Jan 2010)
    Inuie G. Choi
    ·
  • FatalFuryDFatalFuryD Feint Cancel Addict Joined: Posts: 956
    I'm aware of that video. Unfortunately, even though it's only VGM exhibition video available on YouTube, and it has a very good editing, it could be so much better.
    1)Most OTG combos there can be avoided by using breakfall(downx2 when knocked down, right when your character hits ground). They may work on Chiho(who cannot breakfall but has delayed getup instead), but if the combo video maker was aware of that fact, then it's just lazy not to use Chiho as dummy.
    2)Invalid combos. The Chiho combo, for instance, is impossible because the meter just doesn't build up enough for the second shadow activation.
    3)The video doesn't take advantage of the fact that everyone has different falling speed.
    4)There just are better combos. Kaori can do off my head at least 28 hitter.

If some of you actually play that game(the only reason I said it was "shitty" was because all other folks who I came across regard it as "shitty."), please let me know the compatible FRAPs version. It'd help me make a video that's much better than that video.
    My Eternal Fighter Zero cmv, match footages and tutorial vid:
    http://youtube.com/user/seaechiowai
    (Latest update: 7 Jan 2010)
    Inuie G. Choi
    ·
  • BananaWeedBananaWeed Virtual Hobo Joined: Posts: 1,822
    Haha, that Rasputin super was so gay. The match vid of Rasp Vs Hanzou wasn't too bad.

Did anyone really play Double Dragon V: The Shadow Falls for SNES? That game sucked so hard. I remember Billy/Jimmy's crouching fierce were good. I stopped playing after like half an hour of play though.

What about TMNT: Tournament Fighters?
    Hold me Thrill me Kiss me Kill me
    PSN = BananaWeed
    ·
    Shaq Fu tiers:
    God: Sett Ra, Beast
    Good: Mephis, Rajah
    Okay: Shaq, Voodoo
    Sucks: Kaori

i dunno about the genesis version characters

I knew the mummy and Reggie fils-aime/Rajah were good but why is Kaori s***?
    ·
  • HeartNanaHeartNana Poofy Hats <3 Joined: Posts: 2,669
    Mai-Otome: Otome Butoushi for PS2 (JP)

S: Natsuki
    A: Miyu, Mai, Arika Ultimate
    B: Nina, Lena
    C: Nao, Shizuru, Haruka, Arika
    D: Akane, Shiho, Nina Ultimate
    F: Cat Mikoto

This game sucks balls, btw... and where the fuck is Midori (the girl in my avatar) !? :annoy: :annoy:
    Damn someone else actually played this crap piece of a game?
    Just out of curiousity, what do you base these on?
    Is it based off of who has the easiest super to hit? As far as i can tell, the characters are like, the same otherwise. Then again, i didnt play enough of it to find differences, nor did i really care enough until someone else brought this game up.

Im glad that this game showed up in the "shitty games thread". Puts a smile on my face. :)
    Check out my fb fanpage at http://www.facebook.com/pages/HeartNana/206508082770757 !
    Check out my youtube channel with many SC5 Natsu/Pyrrha match videos, too! http://www.youtube.com/user/HeartNana4L
    ·
  • orkaorka alpha Joined: Posts: 7,058 ✭✭✭
    Damn someone else actually played this crap piece of a game?
    Just out of curiousity, what do you base these on?
    Is it based off of who has the easiest super to hit? As far as i can tell, the characters are like, the same otherwise. Then again, i didnt play enough of it to find differences, nor did i really care enough until someone else brought this game up.

Im glad that this game showed up in the "shitty games thread". Puts a smile on my face. :)

furix and i played this game for couple of weeks. it was fun while it lasted, i guess.

the biggest problem with this game is that hit stun is all messed up. most attacks have very short hit stuns, so many characters can't even do their prescribed close weak x 3~4 combo. so what it basically came down to deciding the tiers is "higher tier = more combo options and/or reliable big damage options than lower tiers". i'll break down each tiers in detail.

S:

natsuki - she is without doubt the best character in the game. she is the only character in the game whose close strong actually combos from close weak chain. once she caps the combo with close strong (which blows the opponent away), she can start rapid-firing her ridiculously fast far weak. there is actually a long recovery after far weak x 3, but the game allows you to break your combo sequence by pressing guard. and since guarding has next to no recovery in this game, natsuki can keep on doing far weak x 2 > guard > far weak x 2 > guard > ... over and over again. the highest combo i've had with her is 28 hits. all of this, of course, fills up her super meter really fast as well. she also turns out to have a very good far strong, which tracks very well and also allows her to reset into her close combo.

A:

miyu - she has a close weak x 4 combo that stuns and launches the opponent, which she can follow up with far weak x 2 or strong (alyssa). her far weak is very fast, although not nearly as fast compared to natsuki or nina's. she also has excellent health, and her super is extremely powerful.

mai - mai's attacks are relatively slow but they do TONS of damage. her far strong is especially devastating, since they track very well. mai pretty much needs to rely on whiff punishments due to lack of effective combos, but still fares extremely well with most of the cast.

arika ultimate - arika ultimate is very well rounded and has decent combo options both in close range and far range. she doesn't have any real weakness, and her super is the strongest in the game.

B:

similar to A tier, except that their damage options are not as good. furix thinks nina belongs in A tier just for her ability to fill up her super meter really fast, though.

C:

nao has a decent combo in the distance, but that's about it. shizuru have a far strong that is relatively fast, and reels the opponent in her range, but other than that she is nothing special. haruka have very powerful attacks, similar to mai, except she has trouble landing most of them since she is very slow. arika just feels crippled compared to her ultimate version, and also has trouble filling up her super bar.

D:

all lack decent combos, and their strongs (both close and far) are way too slow and unreliable. nina ultimate is the worst of the bunch, but is saved from dropping to garbage tier because cat mikoto is just horrible.

F:

cat mikoto is a joke character. worst health, worst damage output in the game.

what a long write up for such a crappy game. :confused:
    ·
  • dialupsuckydialupsucky FINAL SHOWDOWN Joined: Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭
    Just to say for the SO3 battle mode stuff... From what ive seen id go with abel since he has that infintie in every mode. Though its hard to space correctly. And one of the fates.. I forget which version. The one with deminson door. shruuuuug Though even saying that im not even going to try and pretend like ive acctualy looked for anything broken in the first place.
    ·
  • HeartNanaHeartNana Poofy Hats <3 Joined: Posts: 2,669
    Thanks dude. Guess imma have to start using Natsuki whenever i play the game with my friends. At least until i get Ultimate Arika. ^_^;

Yeah i havent played it enough to unlock people. After reading this, it makes me want to play it just so i dont lose everytime to my friends who are button mashing...lol...

When i get back home to Chicago in May i'll have to challenge you in it or something. Then we can play a real game after that, hahaha.
    Check out my fb fanpage at http://www.facebook.com/pages/HeartNana/206508082770757 !
    Check out my youtube channel with many SC5 Natsu/Pyrrha match videos, too! http://www.youtube.com/user/HeartNana4L
    ·
    I knew the mummy and Reggie fils-aime/Rajah were good but why is Kaori s***?

Kaori does shitty damage, has only one really useful move ( the three hit autocombo into backdash teleport, which strangely enough is a lot like Beast's) and a bunch of unsafe stuff ( tornado has mad startup as does her claw fireball, which can also be shielded, divekick is only good against jumpers. her whole game revolves around hit and run essentially, which in this game does not help against Beast and Sett who each can kill you in two or three mistakes, believe it or not.
    EDIT: the little bomb of light she throws is kind of useful as well, but doesn't mean much.

to elaborate on the tiers a little:

Sett has a stupidly good mummy-wrapping geyser move that hits exactly where you're standing out of the floor ( like Guilty Gear Eddie drills without the skill ), a fireball he can repeatedly cancel into itself, a ridiculously safe psycho crusher / dash type move he can cancel into itself endlessly on block ( and you can't jump it, nothing beats it on startup when coming out of blockstun from it, all you can do is pray ) and the best normals in the game, arguably. Plus his teleport shift has crazy invincibility for some reason, forward and backward versions.

Beast is equally stupid, having a painful autocombo into teleport-runaway move, a flame breath move than when hitting meaty does INSANE damage, and a ridiculously good roar move that creates a flash that will hit you WHEREVER YOU ARE ON THE SCREEN. i'm not sure who thought he was fair....

Mephis has the best zoning game outside of Sett, what with throwing lightning all over the place, off the screen, and a big ass range on his jumping FP.

Rajah's HCB+P (spinny swords) is good for forcing people to make mistakes and zoning, and his thunderclap ( f,qcf+p) stops a LOT of stuff. he has Chun-Li lightning legs for some reason ( b+hk ) should someone try and rush him down

Voodoo can repeatedly cancel Eagles into each other if you're fast (hcf+p) for some odd glitchy reason or other. combine this with voodoo doll for a good zoning game, even though she has little else.

Shaq has.....well, good normals and that stupidly slow spinny blade. Come to think of it he might be worse than Kaori.....i should rework the tiers a little.....

Although, outside of that, they're pretty accurate considering that I've actually played comp in this game. :/

SHAQ FU FOR EVO MUFUGGAS :x

not part of the scene.
    ·
  • furixfurix Joined: Posts: 1,524
    Hey Orka stop stealing my tier-list!!! >:O!!!

JK, game was fun enough to watch the transformation scenes and anime goodies <3, the presentation was great as so was the options menu, specially going into the options to turn vibration on and off, if you know what I mean. :s
    Arcana Heart 3~
    ·