2. forte95
3. NeverYouMind
4. Joshkaz

Describers:
1. Bious
2. Raij1n
3. Hecatom
4. The Co-Jones

Game will start once everyone's ordered and I get the stimulus image out.
XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV | CFN: MissingPerson GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: http://twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk

Comments

• SynonymSynonym S is for Synonym. Joined: Posts: 1,597
    Good luck mofo's. And since MP's stealing running this game, you can all harass him for awards this time!
    He looked down on the town from his mountain retreat, and he saw that the civilians hadn't uttered a peep.
    So he thought and he thought and he thought some more, and by the end of it his head was even quite sore.
    But then a thought popped up in his brain. Oh that will do quite nicely, that'll win us the game.
    Synonym gathered up all his evidence and facts, and he put them to work, preparing for his Last Gasp.
    One Mafia, two, then three and then four. Surely this would even out the score.
    That being done, he lay down to rest, knowing that when he woke he'd be proven the best.
    And what happened, then? Well, on Shoryuken they say - that Synonym's small ego grew three sizes that day.
  • forte95forte95 Buster Cannoneer Joined: Posts: 541
    Checking in!
    I'm a physics enthusiast. Let's talk science.
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 4,433
    I'm going to draw so many dicks.
    This SRK nonsense will never stop.
    -jimmy1200, unbanned
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Givin' dat ho ho ho dem eyes. Joined: Posts: 13,524
    SRK and JTM are now tied.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV | CFN: MissingPerson GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: http://twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 21,418
    NICE
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Givin' dat ho ho ho dem eyes. Joined: Posts: 13,524
    Hecatom wrote: »
    NICE

On punctuality, not accuracy.
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,009
    the only accuracy is how many dicks you fit in.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • AlphaCommandoAlphaCommando Spanner and Clink Joined: Posts: 3,026
    Or how accurately dicks get into holes. It's like darts, where the bullseye is worth a lot of points, but you get maximum points if it hits the nape of her neck.
    Team Breath of Fire IV (Ryu, Won-Qu, Fou-Lu): Zero[6] γ, Amaterasu[5] β, Dante[6] α
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

"As soon as I saw Alpha's avatar, all the blood rushed out of my head and I almost lost my lunch." - Missing Person
    "I betting that every mafia is mad at me for falling for Alpha." - GodotsRevenge
    "AlphaCommando > RadicalFuzz" - Augustus
    How's the game going?
  • NeverYouMindNeverYouMind Joined: Posts: 364
    Is the game on an indefinite hiatus? I have yet to receive anything to be able to start my contribution.
    The second drawer has turned in nothing yet.

JTM is on their third describer.
    edited March 14
    Bummer... I hope I get a description by the middle of Wednesday, otherwise it will be difficult.
  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 10,806
    @Missing Person name and shame plz.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░

It ain't me! I'm usually pretty quick with my submittal.
    -jimmy1200, unbanned
    edited March 15
    The list would imply that it is forte95 that is taking the time to actualize his pièce de résistance.
    Nah, the list is always randomized when the game starts. I already submitted mine last week.

So I'm the first drawer then? What sort of stimulus image could have possibly led to the description I got...
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░

• BlindknaggBlindknagg OTACON!!! Joined: Posts: 3,634
    Bious wrote: »

15070150.gif
    (> ̄▽ ̄)> nigga this
    nigga that
    <( ̄▽ ̄<)
    I have needed not disclose the name.
    Are we really going to have to change him for Niggaduck?
    @Negaduck Save us plz.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░

So... Game Over?
  • Raij1nRaij1n Joined: Posts: 685
    Indefinite hiatus. Like the average srk user's sexlife
    Raij1n wrote: »
    Indefinite hiatus. Like the average srk user's sexlife

Which still doesn't explain @Joshkaz's disappearance.
    But maybe this does:

@Missing Person Can I draw in Josh's place?
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░

If I can find one more describer, sure.

@Vynce would you be in?
  • VynceVynce Hater. Joined: Posts: 14,632
    Word :tup:
    "My name is Pertho and I like whoopi goldbergs tits."-Pertho
    Not the hero we need, but the one we deserve
    Happy the game is back on!
    @Missing Person Give me the description and I'll try to have something by the end of the day.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░

Submitted. Game back on.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░

We are now to the 3rd describer.
    Gaddamn, if we were any slower we'd be going backwards
    SRK and JTM: Taking over 2 weeks to draw 4 pictures.
    Team Breath of Fire IV (Ryu, Won-Qu, Fou-Lu): Zero[6] γ, Amaterasu[5] β, Dante[6] α
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

"As soon as I saw Alpha's avatar, all the blood rushed out of my head and I almost lost my lunch." - Missing Person
    "I betting that every mafia is mad at me for falling for Alpha." - GodotsRevenge
    Well, I can at least say I finished my submission.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░

This game will finish after the release of Tekken X Street Fighter.
    Just got the description yesterday, was going to draw today but I got caught up doing other shit at home. I'll have it done by tomorrow for sure!
    -jimmy1200, unbanned
    edited March 24
    So, do we have to wait until JTM finishes to see all the submissions? Does not seem like the last drawer from the other side is capable of finishing. Chadouken I have full faith in.
    http://jesustoastmafia.com/index.php/topic,912.0.html
    Post edited by NeverYouMind on
    Yeah, if he doesn't, I'll find someone on JTM to fulfill his duties.
    Yeah, if he doesn't, I'll find someone on JTM to fulfill his duties.

I could do double duty if need be.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░

Yeah I'm sorry I didn't get to it today, I have a gig tonight and had to practice for and run errands. Tomorrow is wide open for me and I'll get on it first thing in the morning.
    -jimmy1200, unbanned
  • SynonymSynonym S is for Synonym. Joined: Posts: 1,597
    Battle of the bludge: Flake-ou-ken vs Dr Maybe-Submitting
    He looked down on the town from his mountain retreat, and he saw that the civilians hadn't uttered a peep.
    So he thought and he thought and he thought some more, and by the end of it his head was even quite sore.
    But then a thought popped up in his brain. Oh that will do quite nicely, that'll win us the game.
    Synonym gathered up all his evidence and facts, and he put them to work, preparing for his Last Gasp.
    One Mafia, two, then three and then four. Surely this would even out the score.
    That being done, he lay down to rest, knowing that when he woke he'd be proven the best.
    And what happened, then? Well, on Shoryuken they say - that Synonym's small ego grew three sizes that day.
    edited March 25
    Synonym wrote: »
    Battle of the bludge: Flake-ou-ken vs Dr Maybe-Submitting

chadoingothershit! vs. DrWillhedoit
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

It would be better if chadouken took some time on his submission (upto another two days) as opposed to just throwing paint on a canvas and seeing what stuck. I really wonder what the source material looks like?
    It would be better if chadouken took some time on his submission (upto another two days) as opposed to just throwing paint on a canvas and seeing what stuck. I really wonder what the source material looks like?

Don't think you have to worry about quality on a chadouken! original.
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

Let's play guess the number of dicks he will have.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░

Bious wrote: »
    Let's play guess the number of dicks he will have.

He?
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante