I officially quit shoryuken

Comments

• bekeballerbekeballer Joined: Posts: 33
    Valentina is the go to hot sauce, and sriracha a close second with rice. Speaking of stuff like scrapple, opinions on pork roll? love that shit
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,752 mod
    jae hoon wrote: »
    Taco Bell gives me the worst shits, feels like it cleaned out my whole system.

You should try Taco Bell abroad, especially in Asia (Japan, Philippines, etc.). For some reason, the food's actually of better quality. American Taco Bell gives me the shits, Philippine Taco Bell does not. When Offcast tried PI Taco Bell for the first time when he moved here, he was actually shocked that it didn't give him any sort of stomach problems. And BAS was obsessed with it for a time, I remember warning him to not try Taco Bell is the States when he was over for Evo because that shit wasn't as good as what they got in Japan.
  • Evolution169Evolution169 Wake up DP is unbeatable Joined: Posts: 1,063
    I fucking love ketchup. And mayo.
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,168 admin
    edited March 16
    Falkentyne wrote: »
    Making fun of people with disabilities IS extremely tasteless and very anti-PC these days, and having a serious one myself definitely strikes a nerve, but I sure wonder what exactly happened here...(no I didn't read anything but page 1 since this seemed to turn silly real quick).
    If you've got a problem, my PM door is always open. I try to help talk people down from the ledge. Competitive fighting games are challenging and require mental toughness not normally expected of people. It's a competitive community and friction can and should happen.

No idea what happened here.
    Preppy wrote: »
    Strawberry Quik is up there. Do we have a tier list for this somewhere?
    Should the tier list be expanded to include the already made Quik drinks?
    I would say no. That's largely going to be a factor of the milk and the milk:additive balance.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 12,852 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    So where is the strawberry nesquick you can get at the quick stop ranked.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 11,503
    edited March 16
    Nutella gives you cancer since last week breh.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
    Yeah, that's why I stick with the much healthier Reese's Spread:
    * https://www.popsugar.com/food/Reese-Peanut-Butter-Chocolate-Spread-Review-36065327

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

jae hoon wrote: »
    So where is the strawberry nesquick you can get at the quick stop ranked.
    You mean the drink version? I thought that was a solid #2.

• Evolution169Evolution169 Wake up DP is unbeatable Joined: Posts: 1,063
    * https://www.popsugar.com/food/Reese-Peanut-Butter-Chocolate-Spread-Review-36065327

That looks like something I would just eat out of the jar until I get sick.
  • nikeSBstunna89nikeSBstunna89 WOLVES Joined: Posts: 1,501

How does it compare in taste tho?

• charlie88charlie88 Ya'll niggas gay. The Keving Gates kinda gay. Joined: Posts: 4,975
    Mustard is evil. If you eat that shit you deserve ass aids.
    FC:1864 9258 8415
    PSN: Death_Loner_Kage
    Umvc3: Learning Viper...plays tron strange dante strider

I am willing to play trade and embrace the suck
  • BBQBBQ ピンクゾーン Joined: Posts: 3,671
    I started getting into wasabi.
  • Shaft AgentShaft Agent https://discord.gg/F4ZmxDu Joined: Posts: 9,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    He could have a obsession with even numbers, DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT?!

NO! ALL YOU THINK ABOUT IS YOURSELF
    6868 then because it's a dude upside down slammin some sideways buttcheeks. see? NOT OCD. clean up my light work, @PVL_93_RU
    Oro
    Chi
    Demon
    the way you wrote that made me think of a little black girl saying it while she's rolling her neck and the plastic balls on her braids are clanging together.

BBWDmlw.jpg

i have no idea why, but it's hilarious.
    Bious wrote: »
    Just pour Siracha on everything you poverty fucks.
    money can't buy class. why don't you like that green stuff under the bridge while you're at it?
    Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
    edited March 16
    Instant chocolate drink tiers.

SS-Ovaltine
    S-Milo when iced
    A-Nesquik, Milo (no ice)

Everything else falls below.
  • CHIEfyCHIEfy Joined: Posts: 1,125
    edited March 16
    charlie88 wrote: »
    Only women don't like mustard. :coffee:
    "Competitive Smash is all about no items and Final Destination."
    - Masahiro Sakurai
  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 11,503
    edited March 16
    money can't buy class. why don't you like that green stuff under the bridge while you're at it?
    How bout I bump a line of Siracha off yo mama's ass.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
  • Shaft AgentShaft Agent https://discord.gg/F4ZmxDu Joined: Posts: 9,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited March 16
    How bout I bump a line of Siracha off yo mama's ass.

do it, wuss. you won't.

GmQS1X7.jpg

sriracha of all condiments. i can't believe this day.
    Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Righto. Joined: Posts: 13,814
    edited March 16
    6868 then because it's a dude upside down slammin some sideways buttcheeks. see? NOT OCD.

No, that's a guy eating out someone's ass, SOMETHING AN OCD WOULD NEVER DO!

Christ man, watch Monk.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk

How does it compare in taste tho?
    Not nearly as good: kinda gritty. But I suck it up so that I can be that much healthier.

fwiw OP is still checking in on SRK. so maybe in three more years we can have a welcome back thread.

• jebopjebop Joined: Posts: 6,890
    d3v wrote: »
    Meh, most of the time, the "sauce" they put on burgers is just mayonnaise mixed with ketchup.

Not true. Sometimes it has sneeze in it too.
    Making man children cry on this forum is way too easy.
  • Red Rock CandyRed Rock Candy Totally Outrageous Joined: Posts: 348 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I fucking love ketchup. And mayo.

Tomatoes are naturally high in MSG and ketchup is also made with salt and sugar so it's no wonder kids go crazy for the stuff. I work in a high school cafeteria and on a typical day I'll go through three gallons of ketchup and God help us if we're serving fries. I finally figured out that some of theme were squirting piles of ketchup on their trays and eating it with a spoon. The school nutrition department has all kinds of rules about sodium and sugar intake but what does it matter if they cover everything with ketchup? It's madness I tell you.

24/7 Ke$ha.
  • NinetiesArcadeNinetiesArcade Joined: Posts: 1,473
    d3v wrote: »
    Instant chocolate drink tiers.

SS-Ovaltine
    S-Milo when iced
    A-Nesquik, Milo (no ice)

Everything else falls below.

giphy.gif

Time to hit the Asian supermarket up in Chinatown after work :tup:

=============================================================
    "I put Soleil Moon Frye's breast reduction up with the Holocaust and Khmer Rouge purge as one of THE most senseless tragedies of the 20th Century." Return of Shiki.
    'Racism, that's the name of the game
    And you couldn't escape that if you was David Blaine
    Know what I'm sayin?' -Junk Science, House Wigger

• DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,386
    CHIEfy wrote: »
    I know some women that would fight you over that statement.
    And I don't mean how bros here would argue over shit on in GD, I mean they punch, kick, bite and claw, and leave you beated, bloody and nude out in the streets.

“Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
    Darksakul wrote: »
    CHIEfy wrote: »
    I know some women that would fight you over that statement.
    And I don't mean how bros here would argue over shit on in GD, I mean they punch, kick, bite and claw, and leave you beated, bloody and nude out in the streets.

Kinky
  • odinodin is october coming? Joined: Posts: 15,472 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Ewww Milo.

Tastest like barley trying to be chocolate.
  • VASagaVASaga Not Yet Strange! Let Them Wait Joined: Posts: 1,607
    Honey Mustard is the boss status of mustard..

By the way has anyone tried little caesars new smokehouse pizza. That shit is OD goodness. Probably the only pizza I ever had that actually looked just like the commercials C608CbiXUAEo6mo.jpg
    "I must have ascended to a higher plane of thinking than most because I play Dr Strange"
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,310
    WOKMAN wrote: »
    4 years and 20 posts? We will miss you dearly.

This made me laugh out loud, I disagree with it literally (to extend the humour)
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,611
    That dude including Miracle Whip in his list of Mayonnaise is a doof. That's not Mayo man.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
    That dude including Miracle Whip in his list of Mayonnaise is a doof. That's not Mayo man.

Miracle Whip is not Mayonnaise
    Miracle Whip is a salad dressing
  • drizzt360drizzt360 In the shadows I hide-ppd Joined: Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I once tried to stop srk. It didnt work...im a slave to srk.

Why you make a thread about how you gonna kick rocks? Kick rocks nigga...who gives a shit?
    when I die... may there be friends who will grieve for me,who will carry our shared joys and pains, who will carry my memory
    This is the immortality of the spirit, the ever-lingering legacy, the fuel of grief.
    but so, too, the fuel of faith
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

"Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do."
    Best Mayo is Sir Kensington hands down

sriracha_Mayo-ab26f50e9506051dd0cf41ee1166ed54.png
    16oz_avocado-oil-mayo-jar-new-badge-2f47fbeffc004cf1ac6c6ef577ac4e5a.png
    chipotle_Mayo-ef37034c359b2cb5c161c15e489bc703.png
    "I must have ascended to a higher plane of thinking than most because I play Dr Strange"
  • drizzt360drizzt360 In the shadows I hide-ppd Joined: Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Mayo nasty yo...its ok...very light on a samich. Shti my samiches are just the meats...fuck shit is good.
    when I die... may there be friends who will grieve for me,who will carry our shared joys and pains, who will carry my memory
    This is the immortality of the spirit, the ever-lingering legacy, the fuel of grief.
    but so, too, the fuel of faith
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

"Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do."
    drizzt360 wrote: »
    Mayo nasty yo...its ok...very light on a samich. Shti my samiches are just the meats...fuck shit is good.

Bruh, you gotta try chipotle mayo. that shit is the damn truth.
    edited March 16
    You know how you can get me to quit SRK, convince me that trash of a game, Killer Instinct (2013) is worth the download.
    And no I do not own a Xbox One nor do I ever plan on buying one.
  • odinodin is october coming? Joined: Posts: 15,472 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Darksakul wrote: »
    You know how you can get me to quit SRK, convince me that trash of a game, Killer Instinct (2013) is worth the download.
    And no I do not own a Xbox One nor do I ever plan on buying one.

Probably the worst purchase anyone can make going forward.