I officially quit shoryuken

Comments

• DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 22,405
    edited March 16
    d3v wrote: »

I need to find this.
    "You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance."
  • LantisLantis Can you fly, Bobby? Joined: Posts: 6,248 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I'll down a whole batch of Mrs. Field cookies with the quickness.
    There's no holding me back
    I'm not driven by fear
    I'm just driven by anger
    And you're under attack
  • MCPMCP Joined: Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I saw all that love thrown at corn bread, but I didn't see Festival bread mentioned.

It's like a deep fried corn donut.

Can get it at Jamaican restaurants or homes.

mh_1068_festival_prev_vl.jpg

mobile-slide-5-festival-bread.png
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 13,999 admin
    Darksakul wrote: »
    Since we are talking about food now
    cookiemonster.png
    Wow, I thought you guys were behind Pertho. huh.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• R.P.D rookieR.P.D rookie Totally Destructed Joined: Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited March 17
    So we're doing a thing tonight with homemade pasta sauce: tons of cherry tomatoes in olive oil cooked in a pan with basil, and smashed cloves of garlic until they break down and turn into sauce. Also tossed in some red pepper flakes. Pretty good! Having bucatini with it...imagine a hollow beefaroni noodle that's a foot long and that's basically what bucatini is.

On a completely unrelated note, I received a notification that I am a "Level 5 OG". Must be a new thing from a recent SRK upgrade.
    "Come up in that fucken cornfield!!" --Rocky L Rose
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,058
    They Cherry Tomato tech works as an awesome Tomato Relish for Steak Sammiches. So good.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
    Preppy wrote: »
    Wow, I thought you guys were behind Pertho. huh.

Well Pertho is cool, Sid "Cookie" Monster hates is the other kind of Moderation, the kind where you limit your self from eating all the fucking cookies.

And talking about cookies, these shits are the bomb
    home_pic2_3.jpg

• d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,043 mod
    So we're doing a thing tonight with homemade pasta sauce: tons of cherry tomatoes in olive oil cooked in a pan with basil, and smashed cloves of garlic until they break down and turn into sauce. Also tossed in some red pepper flakes. Pretty good! Having bucatini with it...imagine a hollow beefaroni noodle that's a foot long and that's basically what bucatini is.

On a completely unrelated note, I received a notification that I am a "Level 5 OG". Must be a new thing from a recent SRK upgrade.

I still don't understand why some people have stars, and others have a green rep bar wannabe.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO

I still don't understand why some people have stars, and others have a green rep bar wannabe.

We are not OG.
  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 11,174

We are not OG.

:(
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.

Because I was tinkering around and this was the last place I stopped. I can make it be whatever we want.

I'd probably prefer not to be as super-granular as the old Galaga flags system was, but even that would work.

I actually was contemplating having a hybrid system wherein people could choose Galaga or Rep, but that seemed like a pain in the ass for people.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• Missing PersonMissing Person Righto. Joined: Posts: 13,767

Because I was tinkering around and this was the last place I stopped. I can make it be whatever we want.

I'd probably prefer not to be as super-granular as the old Galaga flags system was, but even that would work.

I actually was contemplating having a hybrid system wherein people could choose Galaga or Rep, but that seemed like a pain in the ass for people.

@Vynce would return for Galaga. I know that much.

Do the right thing, Preppy.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
    Galaga sounds rad.
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Righto. Joined: Posts: 13,767
    No chance that Galaga returns as post counter?
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 21,903 mod
    Vynce left?

JTM killing GD with their roleplaying.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
    edited March 17
    The downside to Galaga is that the way I have of doing it is mostly by hand, so fuck 1post incrementing. I'd want big scale Galaga (maybe 20-50 "steps"?), which isn't as fun. Plus Galaga's old system encouraged post spam.

Also, I can't turn off people getting mail when they advance levels. That'd be overwhelming in the old Galaga system. :sad:

Pertho wrote: »
    Vynce left?

My bad.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
  • AlphaCommandoAlphaCommando Goten More Years Joined: Posts: 3,146
    Pertho wrote: »
    JTM killing GD with their roleplaying.

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
    Team Breath of Fire IV (Ryu, Won-Qu, Fou-Lu): Zero[6] γ, Amaterasu[5] β, Dante[6] α
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

"As soon as I saw Alpha's avatar, all the blood rushed out of my head and I almost lost my lunch." - Missing Person
    "I betting that every mafia is mad at me for falling for Alpha." - GodotsRevenge
    "AlphaCommando > RadicalFuzz" - Augustus
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,198
    Killer Instinct was the best new age fighter till the new episodes came out
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • J-rideJ-ride OG Member Joined: Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited March 17
    We are not OG.
    FILTHY PEASANT!!!!

Remember when we had Premiums and Insaniac tried to create a class system in SRK? Those were good times. He got banned for something, I am gonna guess sharing underage girl pics because that guy was creepy as hell. You could even gift premiums, I bought a few back in the day.

Post edited by J-ride on
    Woman was created for our destruction, and it is from her we inherit all of our miseries.

Aramis from The Three Musketeers
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 20,175
    Harrisa is good, but i like chalula and chili/garlic paste with rooster on it
    J-ride wrote: »

We are not OG.
    FILTHY PEASANT!!!!

Remember when we had Premiums and Insaniac tried to create a class system in SRK? Those were good times. He got banned for something, I am gonna guess sharing underage girl pics because that guy was creepy as hell. You could even gift premiums, I bought a few back in the day.

If you going to quote me, don't include other people's quotes as my own.
    That would be swell, thanks.

• BBQBBQ ピンクゾーン Joined: Posts: 3,662
    How do you guys like tomatoe sauce? Pulp or no pulp? I like it similar to juice. Smooth and doesn't seem like it was done by birds regurgitating food for its young. I remember the first and last time I had Pappa John's pizza, it had the chunky tomatoe sauce and for the first and only time, I almost vomited chewing on that shit.
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,043 mod
    All I want is someway to remember my full green rep bar that I got (without paying for prem, mind you) right before Wiz said "hey, we're doing away with rep".
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • J-rideJ-ride OG Member Joined: Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

If you going to quote me, don't include other people's quotes as my own.
    That would be swell, thanks.
    Fixed!

Woman was created for our destruction, and it is from her we inherit all of our miseries.

Aramis from The Three Musketeers
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,210
    I like my sauce like I like my woman. Smooth.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,058
    A pulpy sauce means they didn't peel the tomato skin.

I like a smooth sauce, dont want clumps of skin in it.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • VynceVynce Hater. Joined: Posts: 14,655
    I haven't left, really. I'm just really, really busy. I still pop in a couple times a day :tup:.
    "My name is Pertho and I like whoopi goldbergs tits."-Pertho
  • VynceVynce Hater. Joined: Posts: 14,655
    Also, going to miss Rex.
    "My name is Pertho and I like whoopi goldbergs tits."-Pertho
    A pulpy sauce means they didn't peel the tomato skin.

I like a smooth sauce, dont want clumps of skin in it.

everything you like is wrong

That post made my day.
  • DavidstarDavidstar KILLA KUEEN! Joined: Posts: 5,037
    Five guys is the worst burger joint ever
    Did you see that Zack? Clear as a crisp spring morning... FK....in the signature. I knew i could count on it. It never fails
  • Black ChanlerBlack Chanler Human Error Joined: Posts: 915
    Lol, but what do yall niggas know about mixing a teaspoon of curry in a batch of ketchup?
    PSN: Leonardsbigdome
  • VASagaVASaga Not Yet Strange! Let Them Wait Joined: Posts: 1,607
    Davidstar wrote: »

Whitecastle
    "I must have ascended to a higher plane of thinking than most because I play Dr Strange"
  • NecrotrophicNecrotrophic Isn't a communist. Joined: Posts: 5,870
    McDonald's?
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
  • Captain RyuCaptain Ryu Scoot Magee Joined: Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    VASaga wrote: »
    Davidstar wrote: »

Whitecastle

A great man once said that white castle burgers will have you shitting blood and onions.
    CFN ScootMagee
  • R.P.D rookieR.P.D rookie Totally Destructed Joined: Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    J-ride wrote: »
    We are not OG.
    FILTHY PEASANT!!!!

I remember that. I also remember Insaniac had a contest on SRK and he would buy the winner a year of premium. I forget what the contest was but he got lazy and said "Fuck it, I'm just gonna give it to RPD rookie". I ended up having a premium membership on here for five fucking years. I think he accidentally had auto renew on or something because after year three I was wondering why I still had premium but whatever. Although I remember Insaniac also had the name Insaniac2 because he was probably already banned previously.
    "Come up in that fucken cornfield!!" --Rocky L Rose
  • tataa8Ptataa8P tourney. banned. washed-up. veteran. Joined: Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I like Sriracha for it's spicyness but I hate how it tastes like really cheap Chinese food.

sriracha is gdlk, my fave is JFC huy fung sriracha sauce on some grilled ribs or grilled chicken. nothing cheap-tasting about it imo
    modern-day absolute truth™ :
    - Assumption is the Mother of all Fuck-Ups -
    All I want is someway to remember my full green rep bar that I got (without paying for prem, mind you) right before Wiz said "hey, we're doing away with rep".
    ftfy

• VASagaVASaga Not Yet Strange! Let Them Wait Joined: Posts: 1,607
    McDonald's?

McDonalds at times has some passable burgers on the higher end side like there angus burgers werent too bad

Whitecastle on the other hand is garbage. That shit is so garbage they go right next to the hungryman dinners in the frozen food isle
    Shit is bland cardboard on a store bought roll

white-castle-3.jpg
    "I must have ascended to a higher plane of thinking than most because I play Dr Strange"
  • LantisLantis Can you fly, Bobby? Joined: Posts: 6,248 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    OMG White Castle is such shit. They try to compensate for their shitty quality with sheer quantity. That simply aint gonna cut it. It wasn't until that Harold & Kumar movie where it was brought to my attention that it has some sort of cult following among stoners for some reason?
    Ki Shima wrote: »
    Killer Instinct was the best new age fighter till the new episodes came out

The fuck you think KI is, a syndicated TV series?

I remember that. I also remember Insaniac had a contest on SRK and he would buy the winner a year of premium. I forget what the contest was but he got lazy and said "Fuck it, I'm just gonna give it to RPD rookie". I ended up having a premium membership on here for five fucking years. I think he accidentally had auto renew on or something because after year three I was wondering why I still had premium but whatever. Although I remember Insaniac also had the name Insaniac2 because he was probably already banned previously.

Wasn't it the Prince of Masturbation or some shit?
    There's no holding me back
    I'm not driven by fear
    I'm just driven by anger
    And you're under attack
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,848
    Kecka wrote: »
    Speaking of corn, fuck you yanks and your corn syrup. It makes everything that should be made with proper sugar taste like ass, but you don't give a fuck as long as it's cheaper. How the fuck can you guys be a superpower and not even make a decent candybar or can of soda? I don't know what's more impressive, that you guys found a way to make sugar taste like rancid butthole, or the fact that you still are the fattest country in the world in spite of it.

Because all that money saved was invested into rnd.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,739
    edited March 17
    I think the stoner following is because of what you said. Sheer quantity. You can buy an absurd amount of food for relatively cheap in comparison to other fast food places.

Or who knows. Maybe once you smoke enough weed your taste palate just goes out the fucking window, whether or not you're actually high.

I mean my former step dad used to eat some really stupid shit when he smoked. One time I caught him making a peanut butter/ jelly and Oreo sandwich. I like all 3 of those things but I don't think they all mix together when you add in Oreos. Eating them WITH the sanwhich? Sure. ON the sandwich? Not sure man.
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
    I only have MickeyD when I am too hungover to remember what real food is.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░