Any Good Whatsapp Alternatives for my mother in law who will be moving abroad?

jennjenn Joined: Posts: 15
Hi everyone! So my mother in law will be moving abroad soon. She doesn't really favor whatsapp because she has doubts that whatsapp data is not fully confidental. Oh well, so here i am trying to figure out the best alternatives. I would love to get some opinions, probably if possible, something that you are familiarr with and is reliable. As for me, i cannot possibly imagine a life without whatsapp. Haha

Comments

• R-JiveR-Jive adoket Joined: Posts: 220
    You might want to give telegram a try.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,824 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Line.
    This is offensive.
  • Raij1nRaij1n Joined: Posts: 1,194
    Signal
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,120 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    What in tarnation is whatsapp?
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Viber
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,425
    Carrier Pigeon
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,431
    LINE. Bitches love those stickers
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Righto. Joined: Posts: 13,814
    Secure?

Cyphr
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX DBGT non canon > maxxvatar OVA Joined: Posts: 17,937
    Richter wrote: »
    Shoryuken.com
    Moving a broad?
    Dropkick them down the stairs.

Signature shoryuken.com tech
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• jennjenn Joined: Posts: 15
    edited March 15
    Viber

I have heard of Viber before. Have you personally tried it before?
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,120 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    What is viber?

what is any of this stuff?
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX DBGT non canon > maxxvatar OVA Joined: Posts: 17,937
    0Gs0gDw.jpg

Viper > your mother in law
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 9,931
    Try groupme
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
  • StockyJamStockyJam Joined: Posts: 5,641
    kik or tango bitch
  • ArtVandelayArtVandelay Architect Joined: Posts: 5,529
    Who the fuck wants to talk with their mother in law?
    If that shit would happen to me I'd be like: "Thank fucking god, now she'll just call every once in a while and we don't have to visit her anymore" instead of "Hm, how can I stay in daily contact with her?".
    CFN: NaughtySenpai
  • J-rideJ-ride OG Member Joined: Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    jae hoon wrote: »
    So for research I googled this app, it is an app for chaturbate. So his "mom" needs a camslut app.
    OMG pics of mother in law!
    Woman was created for our destruction, and it is from her we inherit all of our miseries.

Aramis from The Three Musketeers
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    jenn wrote: »
    Viber

Yes and it's great. It's actually better than WhatsApp IMO and is completely free. I live abroad so it's quite convenient since you can use Wi-Fi anywhere to communicate. It also has video and phone chat.
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 9,948 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Viber

Yes and it's great. It's actually better than WhatsApp IMO and is completely free. I live abroad so it's quite convenient since you can use Wi-Fi anywhere to communicate. It also has video and phone chat.

I thought you lived in FL.
    PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • DoctaMarioDoctaMario Sometimes It Snows In April... Joined: Posts: 3,425
    Maybe I'm thick but I don't understand why text messaging seems to be so expensive in other parts of the world. It seems like pretty basic technology to me, unless it's just telecoms being dicks, as per usual.
    "Money matches are against the law in Japan. They can never be good at Marvel." -4r5
    Viber

I thought you lived in FL.

I've been living and traveling around Europe for 3 years now.

• jennjenn Joined: Posts: 15
    Well i found out more info regarding this issue. It turns out that there are quite a number of options however, my husband and i have decided to go with Viber. The calling rates are super cheap. Quite an interesting app i must say, plus my mother in law doesn't necessarily have to have a Viber account for me to call or text her. This was not possible with Whatsapp because both parties need to have a Whatsapp account in order for them to communicate. Although i must add that LINE, which is another alternative has some pretty amaizing features as well!