Is Razer Atrox good for PC today?

LuxlievLuxliev Joined: Posts: 9
Hi I can get Razer Atrox (this model exactly link here) for 100$. I see a lot of old negative Amazon reviews and I want to ask for current information. Does this stick works good for PC (Windows 10) or not so much? Is there anything I should know about this stick?

Comments

• maxxreignmaxxreign Joined: Posts: 9
    Works great on a PC with Windows 10. I play SFV with my Atrox 360 and love it. It's hit or miss but the USB port can be faulty. Razer opted to go with their own plug. For more info, take a look at the thread dedicated to the Atrox.
    Check yourself, Player!
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 34,385 mod
    edited March 18
    Get a Panthera over the Atrox. The latter has some build quality issues that the former fixes, especially concerning the USB port.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

Everyone (should) be mindful that if there isn't a new generation after my generation, the FGC (fighting game community) will basically become extinct, so it's important to think about the future.
    -Daigo Umehara

• LuxlievLuxliev Joined: Posts: 9
    maxxreign wrote: »
    Works great on a PC with Windows 10.
    Do all buttons work? Many reviews claim that there is something wrong with shoulder buttons on Windows PC.
    d3v wrote: »
    Get a Panthera over the Atrox. The latter has some build quality issues that the former fixes, especially concerning the USB port.
    In country I am right now it's not available unfortunately.