Villains of the FGC

gaagaagaagaa Joined: Posts: 33
Whenever I watch matches involving controversial or hated players I get enjoyment/hype out of them more than any other matches.
Seeing that there's no such list for FGC villainism, I'd like to know who is the one guy you consider at the peak of villainy.

For me, it got to be this guy (I'm not a hater though *wink*) :

NOOB, YOU ARE NEXT TO BE PETRIFIED!
@ggaclassics

Comments

• Geese PantsGeese Pants Working on it.......... Joined: Posts: 20,497 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Pertho wrote: »
    Villains of the FGC?

Smash players.

Damn right................

giphy.gif
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • gaagaagaagaa Joined: Posts: 33
    I have never met a Smash player. Wonder what are they like?
    @ggaclassics
  • pheraipherai LIVE FOREVER Joined: Posts: 11,879 mod
    gaagaa wrote: »
    I have never met a Smash player. Wonder what are they like?

an annoying nerdy nephew
    pherai gouki dated gwen stefani in HighSchool. Thats why today she likes all things Japan. smokin.gif
  • appomoappomo uupps Joined: Posts: 3,212
    edited March 19
    Whenever I watch matches involving controversial or hated players I get enjoyment/hype out of them more than any other matches.
    Seeing that there's no such list for FGC villainism, I'd like to know who is the one guy you consider at the peak of villainy.

For me, it got to be this guy (I'm not a hater though *wink*) :

huh? someone came to him and wanted to give advice and he made a gesture to not wanting it.
    thats all...what has that to do with being a "fgc villain" ?

i expected him to shout or slamming him away or whatever which makes him look like a bad person
    but nothing in this video happened which is even worth a video...beside of the match itself maybe.

• appomoappomo uupps Joined: Posts: 3,212
    Pertho wrote: »
    Villains of the FGC?

Smash players.

but, but, but smash is no fighting game and with that they are not.....P

Really? I think there's a difference between "okay don't sweat it, I got this" and "shut the hell up, I know what I'm doing". That pointer before mouth gesture is mostly used as an insult and many people will interpret it exactly as such.
    A9EG7F5CEAE6HQH.jpg
    Telling someone to zip it is showing no respect at all. The End.

To address your question, the video does not need to point why I consider him as a villain, it's my opinion.
    I've watched this guy troll people playing random because his teammates will finish the job (on one occasion he made his team lose for it). I've watched this guy play absolutely well then on other times play lamely dumb and abusive. I've watched him get salty after an 11win streak. Oh he's definitely fun to watch.

Enough of him and Smash players. What's your Villain?
    @ggaclassics
  • Evolution169Evolution169 Wake up DP is unbeatable Joined: Posts: 1,016
    Smash players are like the incompetent joke villains that can't do anything right.

@gaagaa It's hard to take your thread seriously when you start out by saying shushing someone makes you a villain.
    @Evolution169 The thread started with a vid example highlighting his salt as well as his trolling/insulting tendencies towards people around him. Shushing was just one of those things, which sadly I had to to point it out. Plus, I've already stated some of his other crap. I shouldn't be explaining myself to you in the first place, it is my opinion.

And giving your logic, I find it ironic that you consider Smash players villains for practically no reason at all. Huh?! Shushing is not disrespectful? What? I know for sure Freezer got upset.
    @ggaclassics
  • Evolution169Evolution169 Wake up DP is unbeatable Joined: Posts: 1,016
    Shushing is not disrespectful? What? I know for sure Freezer got upset.
    Yeah that's just so villainous...
  • ottomaticottomatic a totally real person who really exists, really Joined: Posts: 248
    I don't know man. So he's a villain for staunchly defending your view of no coaching? Lol.
  • IglooBobIglooBob Bob the builder Joined: Posts: 4,034
    It's very presumptuous to walk up to someone in the middle of a match and start talking to him. If you don't wanna get shushed sit your ass down.

Not villainous at all.
  • Dime_xDime_x Wasting time Joined: Posts: 9,480
    After watching it, that wasn't much of a blow off at all. More of a "shush I'm concentrating" kinda thing. Xiaohai was going over patterns and timings and counters in his head and ol mate comes up and distracts him. It was an unfortunate thing at worst.
    Gettin' my derp on.
  • LantisLantis Can you fly, Bobby? Joined: Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I believe the general consensus would be:

- Low Tier God
    - DSP
    - Filipino Champ
    - Wolfkrone
    - Perfect Legend
    - Maybe Chris G?
    There's no holding me back
    I'm not driven by fear
    I'm just driven by anger
    And you're under attack
    Shushing is not disrespectful? What? I know for sure Freezer got upset.
    Yeah that's just so villainous...
    In KOF, there's no one other than him to play that role. He is the one and only villain, others are all nice and cool.
    When he wins a tournament, it's a bummer.
    When he plays KOF at Japan, they cheer against him.
    He is trashed in YouTube/Niconico comments.
    Tier whoring people to death.
    Salty every time he loses.
    How can he not be a villain??? Again the vid was a sample and not the sole reason. I should do a series of "love him or hate him".
    ottomatic wrote: »
    I don't know man. So he's a villain for staunchly defending your view of no coaching? Lol.
    I think it backs up my point.

@ggaclassics