SRK Arena IV - Ratchet Deadlocked/Gladiator HD [Sign-Up Thread]

AlphaCommandoAlphaCommando Goten More YearsJoined: Posts: 3,140
edited April 8 in General Discussion
THIS GAME WILL NOT START UNTIL BOTH MSPAINT WHISPERS AND MOCK WRITE-UPS ARE FINISHED.

Welcome back to Dreadzone, gladiators! After 3 years, the most popular Arena game in SRK/JTM history {citation needed} returns! With it, the game returns with balance changes, story continuation and an incentive/deterrent to leave the first fucking planet! There may be some returning (altered) roles, returning jokes and (hopefully) returning players. The specific updated rules will be released with the start of the game, but for a recap of the basics of the Arena format, here's the stolen rules from the original Ratchet Deadlocked/Gladiator game:
Welcome to the sign-up thread of the fourth Arena game of Shoryuken! Now, there are going to be a couple of changes in this game compared to regular games, so I'll address them first.

ALL BANS ARE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED FOR THE DURATION OF THE GAME - This includes permanent bans, temporary bans, Mafia bans and everything in between.

PM'S ARE ALLOWED IN THIS GAME - This is going to be a new mechanic implemented to see how the game plays out differently. PM's are allowed between any amount of Players in 'SRK Arena IV', and nobody outside of the game is to be added into a PM. If you do make a PM, please make sure to add @ArenaGM to the conversation. All actions will still be submitted to @AlphaCommando.

THERE IS NO LIMIT TO PLAYERS IN THIS GAME - Unlike the past two previous Arena games, the player amount will not be limited to 12 players. Everybody that signs up will be added to the game, unless specifically requested to be a Sponsor.

STEALTH WILL BE REPLACED WITH EVADE - Instead of Stealth giving you immunity on the second turn to take a free action, Evade gives you immunity during that turn, leaving you unable to Evade or Defend during the next turn.

DEAD PLAYERS WILL NOT BE ADDED TO THE SPONSOR'S SUITE - If a player dies, they will NOT be allowed to post in the thread or in PM's, but will also not be added to the Sponsor's Suite until the end of the game upon request.

{Stuff stolen from Pimp Willy}

Players may take 1 action per turn. They PM that action to the game master, who will update the game every 24 hours based on those actions.

Player Actions:

1) Attack. You may attack a character, dealing your attack damage to them.

2) Defend. You defend yourself, doubling your defense value for this turn. Or target another player, and add your defense value to theirs for this turn.

3) Scavenge. You attempt to grab some equipment from the equipment list. If multiple people attempt to grab the same item, only 1 will receive it (chosen randomly)

4) Evade. You dodge all incoming attacks. Cannot use Evade or Defend after Evading.

All actions are resolved at the same time. If a player takes combined damage more than their defense value on a single turn, they are killed and removed from the game.

The last player left alive (if any) wins the game.

Abilities:
All players will be assigned an ability. This secret special ability will not be revealed until their death, but can have an effect on the game. Those in the Sponsors Lounge will be able to see everybodies abilities.

Arena Hazards:
The arena will be themed, and have hazards in them. These hazards and their order will be selected before the game starts, but kept secret. At the end of a phase, if the arena hazards have any effect on the game, it will be shared with the players. This hazard will affect the next phase.

Sponsors:
Before the game starts, people can sign up to be sponsors. They will be given 1 credit to spend. They may spend these credits to help players currently in the game. The sponsors will have a way to earn more credits.

The list of available items/bonuses that can be bought with credits will vary from game to game, and will be posted in the LL but kept secret from the players.

Scavengable Equipment
Equipment may be scavenged during a player's turn, but each item can only be owned by 1 player at a time. If multiple players attempt to scavenge the same piece of equipment on the same turn, one will be chosen (at random) to receive the item, and the other players end up with nothing.

When a player dies, his items become scavengable again.

The actual equipment list of items that will be available is kept secret until the game starts, as it varies from arena to arena and is up to the game master. Here is a sample list of items, so that you can have an idea of what to expect to see.

Equipment List:

Weapons
Short Sword (hand), +2 attack
Axe (hand), +4 attack (-1 armor value to each piece of armor you wear)
Mace (hand), +2 attack (If the enemy doesn't die when you attack, destroy 1 random piece of their armor)
Spear (hand), +2 attack (deals 2 damage to attackers while you are defending)
Katana (2 handed), +5 attack
Bow (2 handed), +3 attack (Ranged: you avoid damage while attacking, even if their item permits them to deal damage)

Armor

Shield (off-hand), +2 Defense
Tower Shield (Hand), +4 defense
Spiked Shield (off-hand) +1 attack, +2 defense (deals 1 damage to attackers while you are defending)
Body Armor (Armor), +3 defense (+2 extra vs ranged weapons)

Misc
Deadly Poison - Your swords, daggers, and axes have +1 attack
Stoneskin amulet - you have +1 armor

Carried Equipment:
Players may only have each slot filled, and not carry any extra items. Slots are as follows:

Main Hand: Can be filled with any Main, Off-Hand, or 2 Handed item
Off Hand: Can be filled with any off-hand item, as long as no 2 handed item is equipped in the main hand
Body: Can be filled with any Body item
Misc: Can have unlimited Misc. items

Phases:

Phases will last 24 hours. You have 24 hours to PM your action for the day, and the Game Master write up will reflect all actions of all players, and then mention what (if any) the arena hazard for the next round is. The game will last as many phases as necessary, until only 1 person is left alive.

Sample Actions:
RadicalFuzz currently has a short sword and a shield equipped (2 attack, 2 defense total). AlphaCommando has a Long Sword equipped (3 attack, 0 defense total). AlphaCommando submits an Attack on RadicalFuzz. RadicalFuzz submit a Defense, targeting himself.

After the actions are resolved, AlphaCommando deals 3 damage to RadicalFuzz. RadicalFuzz doubled his defense to 4, and so does not die from this turn. Both players live until the next phase.
Vynce currently has an Axe equipped (4 attack, 0 defense total) while Missing Person has Mace equipped (2 attack, 0 defense total). Vynce submits an attack on Missing Person. Missing Person submits a Scavenge on the Platemail.

After all the actions are resolved, Vynce deals 4 damage to Missing Person. Missing Person successfully scavenges the plate mail, bringing his defense to 4. Since the total attack on him did not go over his defense value, both players survive the turn.
Orochizoolander currently has a Plate Mail and Shield equipped (0 attack, 6 defense). The Chief has a long sword equipped (3 attack, 0 defense). Bious has an Axe equipped (4 attack, 0 defense). The Chief submits an attack on Orochizoolander. Bious submits an attack on Orochizoolander. Orochizoolander submits a scavenge on Spear.

After all the actions are resolved, The Chief deals 3 damage to Orochizoolander. Bious deals 4 damage to Orochizoolander. These combine for a total of 7 damage. Orochizoolander successfully scavenges a spear, bringing his total values to 2 attack, 6 defense. The combined 7 attack is more than his 6 defense, so he dies. The special ability on his spear allows him to deal damage to his attackers, so The Chief and Bious both take 2 damage, which is more than their 0 defense. The result is all 3 players die.
WTF-AKUMA-HAX currently has a short sword and shield equipped (2 attack, 2 defense). Augustus currently has a long sword equipped (3 attack, 0 defense). WTF-AKUMA-HAX submits an attack on Augustus. Augustus submits an attack on WTF-AKUMA-HAX.

After all the actions are resolved, WTF-AKUMA-HAX deals 2 damage to Augustus, which is more than his defense of 0. Augustus deals 3 damage to WTF-AKUMA-HAX, which is more than his defense of 2. The results is both players die.
Synonym currently has the M-16 equipped for 4 attack. DaRabidDuckie currently has a Spear and spiked shield equipped (3 attack and 2 defense). He also gets to deal 3 damage to attackers (2 from spear, 1 from shield). Oerba has nothing equipped (0 attack, 0 defense). Synonym submits an attack on DaRabidDuckie. DaRabidDuckie submits scavenge for Kevlar. Oerba also scavenges for Kevlar.

Synonym deals 4 damage to DaRabidDuckie. Thanks to the Ranged ability of his m-16, he does not take the 3 damage for attacking him. DaRabidDuckie and Oerba both have a random roll, and Oerba ends up winning the Kevlar Scavenge, while DaRabidDuckie ends up with nothing for the turn. DaRabidDuckie has taken 4 damage, more than his 2 defense, and dies. Synonym and Oerba both live.
Hecatom has a Bow equipped (3 damage, 0 defense). Combo_Knight has a Battle Hammer equipped (2 attack, 0 defense). Hecatom submits an attack on Combo_Knight. Combo_Knight submits an attack on Hecatom.

Hecatom deals 3 damage to Combo_Knight. This is more than his 0 defense, so Combo_Knight dies. Combo_Knight deals 2 damage to Hecatom, which is more than his 0 defense, so Hecatom dies. The result of both actions is that both players die, even if Hecatom had a ranged weapon, it doesn't negate a direct attack from Combo_Knight.

Be warned, as some of you guys know, I like to... overcomplicate things, so there will be new features added to the game.

48 hours before the game starts, I will PM everyone asking them for their X preferred numbers in order, where X is their sign-up number.

e.g. Vynce (?) will PM me his 1 preferred number, DukeC will send me his 2 preferred numbers (with the one he'd more prefer as his first number), ... , RadicalFuzz will send me his 13 preferred numbers (from his most preferred to his least preferred) and XthAtGAm3RGuYX will send me his 21 most preferred numbers (from most to least preferred).

Anyone that doesn't submit a preference within the 48 hours will be randomly assigned a number after I have designated the ones that requested numbers their highest available preference.

Note: One rule has changed since the previous game.

Sponsors:
Before the game starts, people can sign up to be sponsors. They will be given 1 credit to spend. They may spend these credits to help players currently in the game. The sponsors will have a way to earn more credits (to be revealed at Game Start to all sponsors).
The list of available items/bonuses that can be bought with credits will vary from game to game, and will be posted in the LL but kept secret from the players.

For players that didn't play/follow the previous Arena game, you can find it here to get an idea of how the game works and what sort of weapons/abilities will be in the game:
http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/189593/srk-arena-iii-finale-au/p1

To give our returning contestants some confidence that this game will fix some of the previous game's problems, here's a tentative list of incomplete patch notes:
-If Player A gives Player B a weapon, Player B will keep their current weapon equipped until the new weapon is manually equipped.
-NPC enemies will spawn at an exponential rate (Catacrom Four will still be a relatively safe planet to start off with (so people can build up their equipment), but not forever. Will we see a zombie army win this game?).
-Secret abilities: Brand new abilities are coming, as well as tweaked (sometimes) returning abilities.
-Gold bolts will be easier to get and Alpha Mods will be cheaper (no more using all your Gold Bolts for +1 basic bitch shit).
-The previous winner (Synonym) will be able to design their own secret ability (pending GM approval and balance changes).

So who will join as a new gladiator, which gladiators will return and which gladiators will remain kicked down the cliff?

Sign-ups close 1 week after MSPaint Whispers and Mock Write-Ups are done.

Gladiators:
1. Blindknagg
2. Missing Person
3. jasonC
4. Hecatom
5. Synonym
6. orochizoolander
7. DarkGeneral
8. ForgeDigger
9. DukeC
10. Reiraku
11. NupoChromine
12. chadouken!
13. RadicalFuzz
14. 3rdSTRikeLOVE
15. Raij1n

Sponsors:
1. The Chief
2. Cyntalan
3. Bious
4. Vynce (?)

Tagging all the previous gladiators/sponsors:

@Vynce (?)
@DukeC
@Missing Person
@infrequent lurker
@Augustus
@Skizzz
@DarkGeneral
@GodotsRevenge
@ForgeDigger
@Aidebit
@Pimp Willy
@Synonym
@RadicalFuzz
@orochizoolander
@3rdSTRikeLOVE
@Blindknagg
@jasonC
@Exodus.
@Sumazndude
@AKI
@XthAtGAm3RGuYX
@Pertho

@Combo_Knight
@Bious
@Hecatom
@The Chief
@Cyntalan
Post edited by AlphaCommando on
Team Breath of Fire IV (Ryu, Won-Qu, Fou-Lu): Zero[6] γ, Amaterasu[5] β, Dante[6] α
Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

"As soon as I saw Alpha's avatar, all the blood rushed out of my head and I almost lost my lunch." - Missing Person
"I betting that every mafia is mad at me for falling for Alpha." - GodotsRevenge
"AlphaCommando > RadicalFuzz" - Augustus

Comments

• AlphaCommandoAlphaCommando Goten More Years Joined: Posts: 3,140
    Oh yeah, logged into ArenaGM to make sure I still had the password.

3584 notifications.

Sneak peek to new players on how intense private messaging gets in this game.
    Team Breath of Fire IV (Ryu, Won-Qu, Fou-Lu): Zero[6] γ, Amaterasu[5] β, Dante[6] α
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

"As soon as I saw Alpha's avatar, all the blood rushed out of my head and I almost lost my lunch." - Missing Person
    "I betting that every mafia is mad at me for falling for Alpha." - GodotsRevenge
  • The ChiefThe Chief iGoHar... Joined: Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Might consider sponsoring again this game.
    *SRK Group - (TNM) The Non-Minorities - (209 niggas and counting)*
    edited March 23
    The Chief wrote: »
    Might consider sponsoring again this game.

In that case, everyone's gonna be watching Dreadzone at your suite again.

"Inside, you'll find 15 Gold Bolts, brought to you by Uncle Ruckus! Don't trust dem new niggas ova deya... spreadin dey nigga essance in da aya..."
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

• BlindknaggBlindknagg There's the truth of time and the truth of legend. Joined: Posts: 3,784
    giphy.gif

I'm in to win.
    (> ̄▽ ̄)> nigga this
    nigga that
    <( ̄▽ ̄<)
  • CyntalanCyntalan SRK's Meta-Moderator™ Joined: Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I'll go a round here. Hopefully will be more functional than in the all star game.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

"NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 11,018
    Sponsor again.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Preppy wrote: »
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
    Oh, wait, arena. My mistake.

Sponsor.

• Missing PersonMissing Person Givin' dat ho ho ho dem eyes. Joined: Posts: 13,704
    Can I kill PW first?

In.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV | CFN: MissingPerson GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Givin' dat ho ho ho dem eyes. Joined: Posts: 13,704
    I hope some of the sponsor benefits aren't clickbaiting Alpha's Yaoi /r/nosleep writings.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV | CFN: MissingPerson GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • jasonCjasonC Fish Bar Zombie Joined: Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    in
    oh shit, *****OG
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 22,266
    Count me in as a Gladiator
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • SynonymSynonym S is for Synonym. Joined: Posts: 1,623
    In. Special role design you say...

"No matter what action is used, missing person cannot kill pimp willy"
    He looked down on the town from his mountain retreat, and he saw that the civilians hadn't uttered a peep.
    So he thought and he thought and he thought some more, and by the end of it his head was even quite sore.
    But then a thought popped up in his brain. Oh that will do quite nicely, that'll win us the game.
    Synonym gathered up all his evidence and facts, and he put them to work, preparing for his Last Gasp.
    One Mafia, two, then three and then four. Surely this would even out the score.
    That being done, he lay down to rest, knowing that when he woke he'd be proven the best.
    And what happened, then? Well, on Shoryuken they say - that Synonym's small ego grew three sizes that day.
  • orochizoolanderorochizoolander 2LANDER! Joined: Posts: 15,625
    edited March 24
    I need to redeem myself for my lack of performance in the last mafia game, I'm so in.

Too bad you guys banned my defense strategy from the first arena game, I'll try to think of something else to exploit this time around :P.
    P. gorath said: seriously though, it really crystalized how much better mvc3 is than that game. "Oh look, commando vs. 3 characters...this will be excitin--zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzz"
  • DarkGeneralDarkGeneral Joined: Posts: 4,342
    Arena games are way too phone and low hassle. I'm in.
    edited March 24
    Zoo still salty he got played by me.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
  • ForgeDiggerForgeDigger PEPSIMAAAAAAN! Joined: Posts: 1,234
    I'm in

Hello again srk. I wish I could say I missed you
    "A fool and his head are easily parted! RRRARGGH!" - Volibear

"You should try to clear your mind of idle thoughts. And if you can't, I will." - Jace Beleren

Here we are - don't turn away now. We are the warriors that built this town.
    I need to redeem myself for my lack of performance in the last mafia game, I'm so in.

Too bad you guys banned my defense strategy from the first arena game, I'll try to think of something else to exploit this time around :P.

Vynce (?) did a fantastic job of finding the forced weapon switch exploit last time.
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

• DukeCDukeC Ultimate Waifu Joined: Posts: 4,282
    Oh shit. This is why I got tagged. And I responded.

2 days later.

I thought it was a tag to the Juri thread that I subscribed/starred to.

But yeah AC. I'm in as a gladiator. Why not?
    Nintendo Network ID: DukeC318
    PSN: DukeC101
    Capcom Fighting Network ID for SFV: SarahWalker
    Hell yeah, good to see all the OGs coming for a runback.
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

@Reiraku come on, you'll enjoy this game.
  • DarkGeneralDarkGeneral Joined: Posts: 4,342
    This game needs 100% more RadicalFuzz.

I am conflicted about this.

Think of the writeups, man. The Writeups.
    Hmm, do we want @RadicalFuzz or @RadicaIFuzz?
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

Hmm, do we want @RadicalFuzz or @RadicaIFuzz?

F9aGsE4.gif

I prefer @Radical_Edward
  • ReirakuReiraku Joined: Posts: 760
    I volunteer as tribute!

200.gif

Let's do this
    We need someone to sign up for district 12
  • NupoChromineNupoChromine Art By: Matthew Griffin Joined: Posts: 3,855
    So it's Mafia with stats? I'm in.
    Within the dream, he stayed.

"Some garbage is okay." - Safety Stegosaurus
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 4,774
    I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. So count me in!
    This SRK nonsense will never stop.
    -jimmy1200, unbanned
    I haven't read the rules in detail yet other than nothing the patch to remove forced weapon drops. Are there any other major differences than last time?

JTM alliance let's go.
    jasonC wrote: »
    I haven't read the rules in detail yet other than nothing the patch to remove forced weapon drops. Are there any other major differences than last time?

JTM alliance let's go.

Yes, but I'm keeping the major differences secret until the game goes live. No strategy planning ahead!
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

Keep in mind I accept bribes players!
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Bious wrote: »

Sponsor me and I'll do proper judging on the mock write up game
    jasonC wrote: »
    Bious wrote: »

Sponsor me and I'll do proper judging on the mock write up game

I remember you not killing me in Arena 1 so I might.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
  • BlindknaggBlindknagg There's the truth of time and the truth of legend. Joined: Posts: 3,784
    Yo hold up.

Where's the turrets? :worried:
    (> ̄▽ ̄)> nigga this
    nigga that
    <( ̄▽ ̄<)
    @Bious I'll defer all forced MLP avatars for you onto me.

I'll be your PonyJesus.

I died to hide your brony status.
    Blindknagg wrote: »
    Yo hold up.

Where's the turrets? :worried:

"The actual equipment list of items that will be available is kept secret until the game starts, as it varies from arena to arena and is up to the game master. Here is a sample list of items, so that you can have an idea of what to expect to see."

Turretius may have mercy on you.
  • ForgeDiggerForgeDigger PEPSIMAAAAAAN! Joined: Posts: 1,234
    i would die for turretius this game
    "A fool and his head are easily parted! RRRARGGH!" - Volibear

"You should try to clear your mind of idle thoughts. And if you can't, I will." - Jace Beleren

Here we are - don't turn away now. We are the warriors that built this town.
  • RadicalFuzzRadicalFuzz Invading Pokopon's Courtrooms Joined: Posts: 4,795
    Sign me up.

I've missed you and your meticulous manic method of typing so, DG.
    I am the one true frog.
    edited April 2
    With MSPaint Whispers now done and Mock Write-Ups judging going up shortly, I'm announcing the start date and time of this game:

April 9, 10:00pm AEST (the same time I'm posting this post)

With exactly 1 week until the game starts as of this post, players can start submitting (via PM to me) their n preferences in order between 1 and 25. The following players should submit their n preferences, where n is the number next to their name. Anyone that doesn't will be randomly assigned an Ability.

1. @Blindknagg
    2. @Missing Person
    3. @jasonC
    4. @Hecatom
    Synonym Chosen role
    5. @orochizoolander
    6. @DarkGeneral
    7. @ForgeDigger
    8. @DukeC
    9. @Reiraku
    10. @NupoChromine
    11. @chadouken!
    12. @RadicalFuzz

Sign ups are STILL OPEN until April 9, 9:00pm AEST (1 hour before the game starts).
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

(Let me clarify that for new players. I'm assigning all the Abilities a number between 1-25, so that you can "choose" which Ability you get. So Reiraku would submit his top 9 numbers, and he gets the first number in the list that's not already taken.)
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

• 3rdSTRikeLOVE3rdSTRikeLOVE Joined: Posts: 644
    YAAWWWWN! ok sign me up to something
    Cry Freedom! Cry the beloved country!
    I'm an A-hole away from a MAD reunion. :sad:
    I'm an A-hole away from a MAD reunion. :sad:

I'm still waiting for the main character of last game's story.

@Vynce (?) WHERE YOU AT
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

• Raij1nRaij1n Joined: Posts: 996
    Sign me up
  • SynonymSynonym S is for Synonym. Joined: Posts: 1,623
    My power is to role block everyone for a second game in a row.
    He looked down on the town from his mountain retreat, and he saw that the civilians hadn't uttered a peep.
    So he thought and he thought and he thought some more, and by the end of it his head was even quite sore.
    But then a thought popped up in his brain. Oh that will do quite nicely, that'll win us the game.
    Synonym gathered up all his evidence and facts, and he put them to work, preparing for his Last Gasp.
    One Mafia, two, then three and then four. Surely this would even out the score.
    That being done, he lay down to rest, knowing that when he woke he'd be proven the best.
    And what happened, then? Well, on Shoryuken they say - that Synonym's small ego grew three sizes that day.