THE MMA THREAD. UFC 214: Cormier vs. Jones 2 July 29

Comments

• GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,268 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I will laugh so hard if McGregor gets frustrated and says fuck it and throws a head kick and nails Floyd with it.

That reminds me of this article I read about an hour ago.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/6/15/15806838/conor-mcgregor-vs-floyd-mayweather-contract-no-kicking-elbows-boxing-mma-ufc-news

:lol:
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 20,455
    Bellator has a comparab
    dn0s wrote: »
    People will pay. People will always pay for the chance to see Mayweather ger knocked out.

Throw one leg kick and al elbow to the forhead in theclinch
  • eviljevilj Joined: Posts: 4,918 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    McGregor should come out to Stone Cold's music.
    Bell rings, flying knee.
    Riot ensues.
    Green Karin.
    Like seriously throwing a knee or headkick and ko'ing floyd is worth that payday and the press afterwards would be hilarious

And the fallout of dana saying "lol oh well"

And mcgregor would carry that shit like "yeah i wheel kicked the shit outta him"

He would be made for life
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 56,161 mod
    I'll watch this just for the pure entertainment value. My friend is from the Philippines and was disappoint about the outcome of Pacquiao. I figured it would go that way even though I don't watch boxing. I just watched a few youtube videos of Mayweather fighting before the event and was just like "there's no way he's gonna be able to hit this guy".

I'm not sure what McGregor can bring to the table, but at least it'll be entertaining to see him try and something different.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

Wheel kick, spinning backfist and of course the cross jab
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,200
    Remember when those MMA guys flew over to the UK to do bare knuckle fights? Those fools threw kicks purely out of habit. Mcgregor may do it just to troll for a bit.

• The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,748
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,359
    Massive Hughes fan, still the greatest WW of all time and defended it back to back in the era of when shit was crazy.

But

He was a bible thumping animal murdering mad man, saw meh I feel sorry for him but karma is a bitch lol.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,306 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    crucades wrote: »
    Massive Hughes fan, still the greatest WW of all time and defended it back to back in the era of when shit was crazy.

But

He was a bible thumping animal murdering mad man, saw meh I feel sorry for him but karma is a bitch lol.

didnt him and his brother rape a girl..or at least do a threesome wit her?
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
    edited June 16
    I didnt hear of that one but lets not pretend they werent defo up to some good ole boy bullshit.

• spudlyff8fanspudlyff8fan is love. Joined: Posts: 7,082
    edited June 16
    maxx wrote: »

But

didnt him and his brother rape a girl..or at least do a threesome wit her?

IIRC it was some really creepy statutory shit. Then I think Matt married her? It was something weird and fucked up that he stupidly admitted to in his book.
    thurst wrote: »
    Throwing a kick in a boxing match is a good way to get your half of the purse snatched.

Eh the reported purse

The millions he would make for choking out floyd or hitting a flying knee ko? That would be cool.

He still might get ppv options. And well just imagine floyd ko'd his posse jumps in the ring and connor laughing his ass off
    edited June 17
    dab00g wrote: »
    Throwing a kick in a boxing match is a good way to get your half of the purse snatched.

Eh the reported purse

The millions he would make for choking out floyd or hitting a flying knee ko? That would be cool.

He still might get ppv options. And well just imagine floyd ko'd his posse jumps in the ring and connor laughing his ass off

Have you seen the size of Floyd's body guards? They could probably eat Conor whole.

Edit:

Here are a couple of them:

flo50.jpg
    Those fat bois would gas by the time they run to the other side of the ring tho.

• Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,231
    Well the UFC is finally make the best fight available at Women's Featherweight. It only took a coward for a current champ and Cat Zingano being unavailable for them to do it.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/6/16/15768974/cris-cyborg-vs-megan-anderson-for-featherweight-title-slated-for-ufc-214
    gawd damn

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    Those fat bois would gas by the time they run to the other side of the ring tho.

That's true. They'd be gassed and probably pretty hungry.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,879
    dab00g wrote: »

Eh the reported purse

Have you seen the size of Floyd's body guards? They could probably eat Conor whole.

Edit:

Here are a couple of them:

flo50.jpg

Isn't that 50 Cent on the right
  • axeman61axeman61 My Baby Blue. Joined: Posts: 4,693
    Jesus Christ that feint kick was beautiful. Do you guys think Holm added that extra punch as a "fuck you" or was it the typical "hit 'em until they don't get up" thing?
    "I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
    -Bill Burr.
    You're supposed to keep fighting until the ref stops.

Also, Holm goes 100% until the ref is really clear about it. She was ready to murder Ronda.
    "mma is for white people who cant box".....i dont even fuckin care if its a fake quote. this about to be the greatest press tour ever.

That's racist af. It's also for black people that can't box like Tyron Woodley :coffee:

you must be new to mayweather.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    "mma is for white people who cant box".....i dont even fuckin care if its a fake quote. this about to be the greatest press tour ever.

That's racist af. It's also for black people that can't box like Tyron Woodley :coffee:

you must be new to mayweather.

Nah, I'm more than familiar with Mayweather. I just like to take swipes at the striking skills of MMA fighters at every opportunity.

Glad the UFC is doing a PPV there in a couple months.

Glad the UFC is doing a PPV there in a couple months.

....canada is real dumb when it comes to combat sports. some doctors gonna try and claim he only died cause of his mma years.

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    edited June 20
    Shitebag.

edit: Just saw my sig and reminded me that Bisping is still the MW champ rofl, fuck the UFC.
    Post edited by crucades on

Man...I really wonder what was happening with GDR. Really, really curious.
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,268 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Man...I really wonder what was happening with GDR. Really, really curious.

It's real simple. She wasn't trying to be Mokujin to Cyborg.
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3