THE MMA THREAD. UFC 217: THE GREATEST GAWD DAMN CARD OF 2017

1121315171833

Comments

  • thurstthurst What's my age again? Joined: Posts: 11,755 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Gimpy wrote: »
    RockB's broad in action this past weekend...



    Lol look at the size of that ring!
    #teamSkinnyBitches #teamHATE #teamKELLS #OGteamMILEY
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,713 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    thurst wrote: »
    Gimpy wrote: »
    RockB's broad in action this past weekend...



    Lol look at the size of that ring!

    its like a indy wrestling ring
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

    kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • Reason4UReason4U Joined: Posts: 4,798
    edited July 11
    Gabi doesnt look that bad from the front but she has a bad case of Charlotte booty.

    She needs to eat sitting down or something. At least she got nice tits.
    You ain't SHIT Wesker!!! - Dormmammu
    MK9-Sub Zero, Sonya VF-Goh, Brad Tekken-Lee, Hwo,Paul,Leo
    SFxT-Cody/Poison
    Skullgirls-Peacock,Cerabella,Painwheel TTT2- Lee/Hwo, Paul/Leo, JC/Steve
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,281
    This mayweather/mcgregor presser is terrible.

  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,746 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

    I thought both sides squashed their beef.........
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

    "Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • KimuraLOXKimuraLOX Step into my zone, mad rhymes will stifle ya Joined: Posts: 4,088
    It's Dana, nothing is ever squashed.
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,713 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

    I thought both sides squashed their beef.........

    Did you watch the cyborg vid?he refuses to unblock him
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

    kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • DGod205DGod205 The Soul of Kyokugenryu Joined: Posts: 2,487
    So, Helwani is the victim of more fuckery by Dana...
    CvS2-Ken Joe Geese
    MvC2- Guile Gambit Jin---OR---Cable Cyclops Sentinel
    USFIV- Ken, Poison, Rolento, Makoto, Guy, Cody
    MK9- Cage Scorpion Reptile Raiden Mileena
    TT2- Law & Heihachi
    DOA5 Ultimate- Jann Lee Hyabusa Hitomi Ayane
    VF5FS- Jacky Kage Vanessa Brad Goh
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,713 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Lmfao the Floyd vs Conor press conference is a giant roast session.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

    kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • NecrotrophicNecrotrophic Isn't a communist. Joined: Posts: 5,945
    connor and floyd is better than wwe.
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
  • DGod205DGod205 The Soul of Kyokugenryu Joined: Posts: 2,487
    Now that DJ won FOTY, Dana has to be salty that McTapper didn't get the nod.
    CvS2-Ken Joe Geese
    MvC2- Guile Gambit Jin---OR---Cable Cyclops Sentinel
    USFIV- Ken, Poison, Rolento, Makoto, Guy, Cody
    MK9- Cage Scorpion Reptile Raiden Mileena
    TT2- Law & Heihachi
    DOA5 Ultimate- Jann Lee Hyabusa Hitomi Ayane
    VF5FS- Jacky Kage Vanessa Brad Goh
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,713 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    soooooo i got a signed conor mcgregor shirt from when he main evented in boston. Think its worth anything?
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

    kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,180
    Wait until a week from fight night
  • VoltVolt The Ultra Plastic Warrior Joined: Posts: 2,426
    If you're a real gambler, wait until after the fight.

    Unless McGregor gets KOd like a chump, it will probably be worth more.
    If anyone is crazy enough to fight someone from Rio in SFV's terrible online, CFN is Volt-Ikazuchi.
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,713 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    also doing my first ibjjf tournament at the end of july. Figured with all the shit talking i do about it, i should have at least one of the tournaments under my belt. I'm grappling at 141....but i currently weight on the bigger side of 150 so this should be an interesting cut. lol.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

    kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,547 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I would love to see the text messages between Connor and Floyd. That is a damn good stage show they are putting on.
    C.O.P.A

    Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,180
    maxx wrote: »
    also doing my first ibjjf tournament at the end of july. Figured with all the shit talking i do about it, i should have at least one of the tournaments under my belt. I'm grappling at 141....but i currently weight on the bigger side of 150 so this should be an interesting cut. lol.

    Ibjjf rules are easy to manipulate a victory or loss

    The whole reaping bs is some gracie jj nonsense

    Avoid the leglock at all points because you risk dq
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,713 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    dab00g wrote: »
    maxx wrote: »
    also doing my first ibjjf tournament at the end of july. Figured with all the shit talking i do about it, i should have at least one of the tournaments under my belt. I'm grappling at 141....but i currently weight on the bigger side of 150 so this should be an interesting cut. lol.

    Ibjjf rules are easy to manipulate a victory or loss

    The whole reaping bs is some gracie jj nonsense

    Avoid the leglock at all points because you risk dq

    im in the 30+ bracket...they dont seem to do that kinda stuff. but i probably should google some of the guys im goin against. the weird but cool thing about ibjjf is you can actually see whos signed up in your bracket beforehand.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

    kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,247
    Can you watch UFC PPVs on the fight app like the $9.99 WWE app? If not then UFC is fucking up...
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,180
    maxx wrote: »
    dab00g wrote: »
    maxx wrote: »
    also doing my first ibjjf tournament at the end of july. Figured with all the shit talking i do about it, i should have at least one of the tournaments under my belt. I'm grappling at 141....but i currently weight on the bigger side of 150 so this should be an interesting cut. lol.

    Ibjjf rules are easy to manipulate a victory or loss

    The whole reaping bs is some gracie jj nonsense

    Avoid the leglock at all points because you risk dq

    im in the 30+ bracket...they dont seem to do that kinda stuff. but i probably should google some of the guys im goin against. the weird but cool thing about ibjjf is you can actually see whos signed up in your bracket beforehand.

    It is so weird that i am in the 30+ brackets now

    But heavyweight is such a grab bag. You don't know if you got a division 1 olympic level guy or a floppy fish
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,547 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Galore Bofando is what happens when maxx and Xavier Woods have a baby. LOL! That finish though.
    C.O.P.A

    Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • DGod205DGod205 The Soul of Kyokugenryu Joined: Posts: 2,487
    So I finally got to see Frey get tested last night and she did quite well. I just can't wait for the UFC to make the women's flyweight division so JoJo can stop killing herself trying to make 115.
    CvS2-Ken Joe Geese
    MvC2- Guile Gambit Jin---OR---Cable Cyclops Sentinel
    USFIV- Ken, Poison, Rolento, Makoto, Guy, Cody
    MK9- Cage Scorpion Reptile Raiden Mileena
    TT2- Law & Heihachi
    DOA5 Ultimate- Jann Lee Hyabusa Hitomi Ayane
    VF5FS- Jacky Kage Vanessa Brad Goh
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,713 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Gimpy wrote: »
    Galore Bofando is what happens when maxx and Xavier Woods have a baby. LOL! That finish though.

    ....i almost wanna post a picture of me with xavier woods...but i wont. cant feed the srk.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

    kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,547 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    maxx wrote: »
    Gimpy wrote: »
    Galore Bofando is what happens when maxx and Xavier Woods have a baby. LOL! That finish though.

    ....i almost wanna post a picture of me with xavier woods...but i wont. cant feed the srk.

    :rofl: I honestly don't blame you.
    C.O.P.A

    Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,547 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    C.O.P.A

    Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,713 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Lol that looked like a love tap
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

    kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,547 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    C.O.P.A

    Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,713 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited July 20
    Gimpy wrote: »

    video unavailable.

    if anyone cares shaub interviewed paulie malignaggi who just joined conors camp
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

    kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,547 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG


    This is some WWE shit! :rofl:

    Also, I forgot what that video was about.
    C.O.P.A

    Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • DGod205DGod205 The Soul of Kyokugenryu Joined: Posts: 2,487
    edited July 23
    American flag- check
    Dogtags- check
    Weidman has gone full Cena.
    Post edited by DGod205 on
    CvS2-Ken Joe Geese
    MvC2- Guile Gambit Jin---OR---Cable Cyclops Sentinel
    USFIV- Ken, Poison, Rolento, Makoto, Guy, Cody
    MK9- Cage Scorpion Reptile Raiden Mileena
    TT2- Law & Heihachi
    DOA5 Ultimate- Jann Lee Hyabusa Hitomi Ayane
    VF5FS- Jacky Kage Vanessa Brad Goh
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,713 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    lmfaoooooooooooooo
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

    kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,180
    Out of camp angela would get it
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,281
    Kelvin should have won that fight. Good catch by Weideman though.

  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,547 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    C.O.P.A

    Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,713 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Gimpy wrote: »

    Yeah he was seen recently at bjj worlds. Kinda super fuckin random. But ill stfu if he shows up in a few years lookin like prime 50cent.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

    kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,547 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    maxx wrote: »
    Gimpy wrote: »

    Yeah he was seen recently at bjj worlds. Kinda super fuckin random. But ill stfu if he shows up in a few years lookin like prime 50cent.

    I honestly think he's preparing for 21 Savage despite him being okay with him and Amber Rose together. :lol:
    C.O.P.A

    Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,547 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    C.O.P.A

    Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,713 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file