THE MMA THREAD. UFC 217: THE GREATEST GAWD DAMN CARD OF 2017

1252627282931»

Comments

  • BraboChokeBraboChoke I take my food for thought with a pinch of salt Joined: Posts: 660
    GSPs corner in between rounds

  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,635 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

    lmfaoooooo gsp you came in with your hulk buster body
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

    kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • odinodin crystal clear Joined: Posts: 15,587 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
  • truendymiontruendymion Beer Me! Joined: Posts: 2,254
    edited November 8
    I'm making a fighting game!
    SRK thread - Discord server.
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,980

    Who is that? Will Sasso's daughter? Should I know who that is?
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,635 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

    what is this broke ass E3?
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

    kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,490 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    C.O.P.A

    Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • Reason4UReason4U Joined: Posts: 4,765
    edited November 9
    Rose has grown so much since Pat stopped fucking up. Happy wife happy life. Good for those two.

    The way she has handled the media has been great btw. I think Joanna was wrong and Rose carries herself like a champion now. Andrage will be trouble tho, Rose is a big girl too though.

    TJ got justice for that bitch ass smear campaign ran on him and TAM has to be 1 of the most bitter gyms on earth. Top fighters leaving camps was a COMMON thing for years. This shit isnt new.

    Bisbing got screwed because his eye. GSP basically admitted he wanted to fight Bisbing because they could throw punches at his blind side. Brutal.
    You ain't SHIT Wesker!!! - Dormmammu
    MK9-Sub Zero, Sonya VF-Goh, Brad Tekken-Lee, Hwo,Paul,Leo
    SFxT-Cody/Poison
    Skullgirls-Peacock,Cerabella,Painwheel TTT2- Lee/Hwo, Paul/Leo, JC/Steve
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,635 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Gimpy wrote: »

    brendan shaub is somewhere yelling at his phone
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

    kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,647 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

    Connor going in on a ref at Bellator Ireland.......
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

    "Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,980
    President of the ABC was in attendance. Conor has stepped in it now.
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,635 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    lmfaoooo conor never fightin again
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

    kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • RedTideRedTide Get choked Joined: Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    If you have to take shit to compete at this stage of your career, then you probably shouldn't be fighting anymore.
  • Reason4UReason4U Joined: Posts: 4,765
    Luke Thomas and others are saying this will be a huge test of the commissions.

    The real MMA jounalists are keeping a super close eye on this and are gonna have a field day if they back down because Conor's star power.



    The might end up forcing their hand.
    You ain't SHIT Wesker!!! - Dormmammu
    MK9-Sub Zero, Sonya VF-Goh, Brad Tekken-Lee, Hwo,Paul,Leo
    SFxT-Cody/Poison
    Skullgirls-Peacock,Cerabella,Painwheel TTT2- Lee/Hwo, Paul/Leo, JC/Steve
  • The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,831
    edited November 11
    yeh nothings gonna happen, might turn out in Dana's favour, Conor is going to owe him big :lol:

    Agela Hill is on the front page of the BBC news site lol http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41936823
    Post edited by The Furious One on
  • JavidJavid When will all this end? Joined: Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Abbachio wrote: »

    It makes you wonder how many times he got away with it before USADA got involved with the UFC. At this stage in his career he's better off hanging up the gloves if he feels that he has to resort to "supplements" to get him ready for a fight...
    ...

    Avatar by Savaii64
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,261
    I would think AS could afford the good stuff at this point in his career.

    That being said, the fight night card was pretty good. The Matt Brown KO of Sanchez was probably the most ridiculous rag doll I have ever seen.

  • thurstthurst What's my age again? Joined: Posts: 11,728 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Oh that fight was in the US. I don't know why I thought it was in Dublin =/
    #teamSkinnyBitches #teamHATE #teamKELLS #OGteamMILEY
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,635 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    thurst wrote: »
    Oh that fight was in the US. I don't know why I thought it was in Dublin =/

    the incident occured in ireland but he was supposed to fight on a end of the year card or potentially a January card in boston.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

    kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,980
    maxx wrote: »
    lmfao they took conor off the december card as punishment. lmfaooooo. conor out here doin jedi mindtricks. the real punishment woulda had him fight a red hot tony ferg.

    They are saying that he was taken off the card. How do we know he was on it to begin with. Sounds like lip service so they can say he was punished.
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,635 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    maxx wrote: »
    lmfao they took conor off the december card as punishment. lmfaooooo. conor out here doin jedi mindtricks. the real punishment woulda had him fight a red hot tony ferg.

    They are saying that he was taken off the card. How do we know he was on it to begin with. Sounds like lip service so they can say he was punished.

    all the evidence was leading to it happening. They even leaked a potential poster and deleted it on their twitter a few weeks back. sure its possible its bullshit but all the rumors through the sites and reporters have been sayin sumtin was gonna be announced.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

    kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • SkullboySkullboy On Days Like This... Joined: Posts: 12,415
    Dude posted an apology on Instagram apparently.


    I sincerely apologize for my behavior at last weekends fight event in Dublin. While trying to support a loyal teammate and friend, I let my emotions get the best of me and acted out of line. As a multiple weight UFC champion, executive producer, role model and public figure, I must hold myself to a higher standard.
    The referee Marc Godard was making a horrendous decision in trying to pick an unconscious fighter up off the floor and force the fight to continue into the second round. Even against the wishes of the said fighters coach. The fight was over.
    After witnessing my fighter in a fight where the worst happened and the opponent passed away from his injuries on the night, I thought the worst was about to happen again, and I lost it and over reacted. I am sorry to everyone.
    I sincerely apologize to the Director of the Mohegan Tribe Department of Athletic Regulation, Mike Mazzulli, all the officials and staff working the event, Andy Ryan and his fighter John, two stonch ones that put up a great fight every time. That side will always have my respect, and lastly every one of my fans. I love yous all!
    I’ve always learned from my mistakes and this will be no different.

    Hmmm....
    "Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are."

    Tumblr (NSFW)
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,647 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Skullboy wrote: »
    Dude posted an apology on Instagram apparently.


    I sincerely apologize for my behavior at last weekends fight event in Dublin. While trying to support a loyal teammate and friend, I let my emotions get the best of me and acted out of line. As a multiple weight UFC champion, executive producer, role model and public figure, I must hold myself to a higher standard.
    The referee Marc Godard was making a horrendous decision in trying to pick an unconscious fighter up off the floor and force the fight to continue into the second round. Even against the wishes of the said fighters coach. The fight was over.
    After witnessing my fighter in a fight where the worst happened and the opponent passed away from his injuries on the night, I thought the worst was about to happen again, and I lost it and over reacted. I am sorry to everyone.
    I sincerely apologize to the Director of the Mohegan Tribe Department of Athletic Regulation, Mike Mazzulli, all the officials and staff working the event, Andy Ryan and his fighter John, two stonch ones that put up a great fight every time. That side will always have my respect, and lastly every one of my fans. I love yous all!
    I’ve always learned from my mistakes and this will be no different.

    Hmmm....

    PerkyFlakyBalloonfish-small.gif

    .....I guess.
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

    "Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,490 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited November 16
    C.O.P.A

    Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,261
    I don't see how Diaz vs Woodley is good for the casual audience? What is the UFC thinking is going to happen? IMO tough fight for Diaz.

  • thurstthurst What's my age again? Joined: Posts: 11,728 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Wait how does an Indian regulate a fight in Dublin? So confused...
    #teamSkinnyBitches #teamHATE #teamKELLS #OGteamMILEY
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,635 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    thurst wrote: »
    Wait how does an Indian regulate a fight in Dublin? So confused...

    now i wanna know too cause nothing on wiki indicates why https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3Arena
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

    kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/