http://kaboxx.deviantart.com/
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,319
    @Mood4food77

@dre37k

And all other Bayonetta haters:

FUCK YOU NIGGAS.

HAIL TO THE QUEEN.

HOLD DAT.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • HitzelHitzel jump jump jump jump jump Joined: Posts: 468
    Zero deleted his twitter immediately.

FC: 0731-4925-9217
    Trish / RR / Ammy
    High-level Halo 1 with commentary.
  • KaboXxKaboXx FIGHTING CAT Joined: Posts: 3,963
    po pimpus wrote: »
    @Mood4food77

@dre37k

And all other Bayonetta haters:

FUCK YOU NIGGAS.

HAIL TO THE QUEEN.

HOLD DAT.
    Salem played one hell of a set, and took advantage of all of zero s mistakes. His bayo is on point.
    3ds Fc-3797-6411-3706
    My Gallery and works!
  • DavidstarDavidstar KILLA KUEEN! Joined: Posts: 5,080
    Not surprised bayonetta is the best character after all
    Did you see that Zack? Clear as a crisp spring morning... FK....in the signature. I knew i could count on it. It never fails
    Why did zero delete his twotter xD
    3ds Fc-3797-6411-3706
    My Gallery and works!
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Lab Cat Joined: Posts: 22,387
    KaboXx wrote: »

Supposedly because people started harassing him after Salem beat him.

...I hope that's it, otherwise that's quite the high salt intake...
    PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Ed, Zeku | Smash 4: Toon Link Blazblue: Kokonoe
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV Combo Tier List (Season 2.1)
    edited July 17
    KaboXx wrote: »

Supposedly because people started harassing him after Salem beat him.

...I hope that's it, otherwise that's quite the high salt intake...

That's what his ass gets for that dumb ass Bayonetta hate video he did when she released.

Yeah she carries people... all the way into whooping your monkey ass.

No I didn't forget, and no I won't let that shit go.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    Did you giys go to Evo this yr?
    3ds Fc-3797-6411-3706
    My Gallery and works!
  • Mood4food77Mood4food77 Joined: Posts: 9,876
    Oh shit, bayo won evo!

bayo is broken

bayo is broken

bayo is broken

bayo is broken

bayo is broken
  • UnSaxon51UnSaxon51 I'm dreaming of a green Christmas Joined: Posts: 4,266
    So hey, Bayonetta is a good character.
    NNID/XboxLive/Steam: UnSaxon51

The real reason Ridley isn't in Smash

"Haggar is Newton's Laws of Motion, the character." ~ ThatJollyOldBastid

"Mac is knocking the fabulous right out of Marth!" ~ Saitsu
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Akuma Matata Joined: Posts: 9,452
    edited July 17
    Good on Salem.

Bayo confirmed better than Cloud. Won 1 tournament to Cloud's none. And it was EVO of all things. So now you have to hold dat
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • MarcOfTheBeastMarcOfTheBeast Joined: Posts: 317
    Bayo broke the game.
    Lol this punk ass mofo ZeRo refused to shake Salem's hand, then threw a fit and broke his controller in the bathroom.

Incoming "Bayonetta is broken" whine fest incoming... Hold all this salt motherfuckers.
    Lol this punk ass mofo ZeRo refused to shake Salem's hand, then threw a fit and broke his controller in the bathroom.

Incoming "Bayonetta is broken" whine fest incoming... Hold all this salt motherfuckers.

Source?

Source?

It's an "anonymous" EVO staffer who allegedly witnessed the tantrum, IIRC...

It's possibly fabricated, but no one really needs to make shit up about the diva nature of ZeRo.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 57,859 mod
    It's a Smasher so I 100 percent believe in the tantrum.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• MarcOfTheBeastMarcOfTheBeast Joined: Posts: 317
    Did smash get an update?
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Lab Cat Joined: Posts: 22,387
    Did smash get an update?

Yeah, but it was just for the new amiibos that were released, since I guess the Player 2 Cloud/Corrin/Bayo amiibos weren't initially compatible.
    PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Ed, Zeku | Smash 4: Toon Link Blazblue: Kokonoe
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV Combo Tier List (Season 2.1)
    3321.png

Future Smash Bros may have Princess Peach giving you virtual reality blowjobs but Melee fans will complain about the lack of wavedash.
  • Raging_ZoroarkRaging_Zoroark Disgraceful! Joined: Posts: 1,460
    At least on future people play without items and in neutral stages.
    Steam: Razor
    3DS FC: 0576-4330-3314
    NNID: Featther
  • Red Rick DiasRed Rick Dias The republica-- I mean, Titans, must be stopped! Joined: Posts: 3,337
    edited July 22
    Kaboxx: No, I was busy with work and didn't get to watch much of Evo.

CG: That comic is pretty much spot on. That said, the complainers for the VR Smash scenario your caption outlines would be right... for the wrong reasons. Replace Peach with Jigglypuff and then I'll sign up for th-- *Rick is shot dead for being creepy*

...Ow. Moving on.

So, now that Bayonetta has won Evo will po shut the fuck up about Cloud and start protesting about the newest top tier? Probably not. He's something of a...

*Sunglasses*

...Hypocrite.
    Po will never call out Bayo, even if she pure cancer. He loves the character too much.
    edited July 23
    Po will never call out Bayo, even if she pure cancer. He loves the character too much.

She's not "a cancer"... She's not bicycle helmet-and-pads-easy to use like Buster Sword Asshole, and requires someone with Salem's level of skill and patience to even sniff a Top 8, let alone win.

Fucking Diddy has the best neutral and pressure in the game, Luma kills whenever it feels like it, Ryu can end you with a touch at 30, Mario has up-smash, Corrin is still criminally underrated.

Yes, Bayonetta has a 4-frame out-of-shield utility tool that can lead to death(lol) if you don't DI properly. She will almost always make it back on stage from deep. She has the best counter in the game.

She also is light as a feather. Has the second worst grab in the game. Has a neutral that relies entirely on what the opponent does(or does not do). Loses to disjoints. Has highly telegraphed and punishable specials.

Is she one of the best characters in this game? Yes. However, I refuse to believe a character that relies on you fucking up is "de best". Yeah, she's going to murder your ass for slight mistakes... She also can't do anything to you if you don't give her anything to play with. What's she gonna do to you in shield? Grab you with her t-rex arms?

Diddy and Cloud don't need you to make mistakes, they beat you down and pressure you into doing what they want. Bayo dances around and annoys you into doing something she can punish you for, then doesn't let up.

Cloud over here making a mockery of neutral play and zoning, but everybody mad because Salem was the first person to finally punish ZeRo's abuse of Monkey Flip... and it still took him 10 games to do it.

Don't take away from that man's accomplishments because you can't block.

Fuck outta here.

She's not "a cancer"... She's not bicycle helmet-and-pads-easy to use like Buster Sword Asshole, and requires someone with Salem's level of skill and patience to even sniff a Top 8, let alone win.

Fucking Diddy has the best neutral and pressure in the game, Luma kills whenever it feels like it, Ryu can end you with a touch at 30, Mario has up-smash, Corrin is still criminally underrated.

Yes, Bayonetta has a 4-frame out-of-shield utility tool that can lead to death(lol) if you don't DI properly. She will almost always make it back on stage from deep. She has the best counter in the game.

She also is light as a feather. Has the second worst grab in the game. Has a neutral that relies entirely on what the opponent does(or does not do). Loses to disjoints. Has highly telegraphed and punishable specials.

Is she one of the best characters in this game? Yes. However, I refuse to believe a character that relies on you fucking up is "de best". Yeah, she's going to murder your ass for slight mistakes... She also can't do anything to you if you don't give her anything to play with. What's she gonna do to you in shield? Grab you with her t-rex arms?

Diddy and Cloud don't need you to make mistakes, they beat you down and pressure you into doing what they want. Bayo dances around and annoys you into doing something she can punish you for, then doesn't let up.

Cloud over here making a mockery of neutral play and zoning, but everybody mad because Salem was the first person to finally punish ZeRo's abuse of Monkey Flip... and it still took him 10 games to do it.

Don't take away from that man's accomplishments because you can't block.

Fuck outta here.

You read that wrong. It was intended as a hypothetical 'she becomes cancer' instead of 'she is cancer right now'

But it's ambiguous so I'll take the hit on that.
    Bayo is a stupidly good character and if you can't see that....well. I dont actually know considering it's po

Bayo's neutral is dumb. It's not bad, it's dumb. She doesnt have to play your neutral game

Her frame data is pretty damn good too. The fact that nair and bair are safe even when not spaced is godlike.

Witch time is still a dumb counter

Witch twist is probably the best move in the entire game

She does not rely on the opponent fucking up, she just punishes harder than every other character in the game outside of dk/bowser/ryu basically

Bayo doesnt care if your shield is up, she has tools for force approaches at any point on top of safe on block aerials and guns to pressure shielding

I could go on but this is literally the best character in the game. No i am not asking for a nerf nor do i think she will become a cancer. Just stating things
    edited July 24
    BLOCK.

No really, put your shield up and tell me what can she do to you other than try to grab with her little t-rex arms.

Is she hitting you with back airs? Walk back and let her whiff. If you have a disjoint, she has to hold dat.

You can grab her out of both Nair and bair if she's not spacing them well. Her little shit guns do half a percent per hit, and do almost no shield damage.

Her neutral is not that great. Walk away, and let her pursue... Watch how easy it is to beat a Bayonetta that constantly approaches.

It's why Captain Zack has started falling off, while Salem remains one of the most consistent players-- People have learned how to deal with aggro Bayo, but defensive, bait-and-punish Bayonetta is one of the best characters in the game.

She has to be patient, because she can't force shit against anyone with a brain.
  • dre37kdre37k Don't get Cooked Joined: Posts: 1,366
    edited July 24
    Bayonetta is stupid bro. Theres so many wack players getting carried by this character currently. Some of these guys are legit good but still tho,

Salem
    Captain Zack
    Lima
    Mistake
    9b
    Pink fresh

I swear every tournament I watch on stream, one of these bozos are making upsets over some stupid random death combo or a random witch time. Her neutral aint even bad, its above average, and thats HER BIGGEST flaw. Man, Idk what we gonna do about this character lol. Her reign has finally begun

EDIT: Also how has captain zack fallen off. Hes number 7 in the world right now. This man skyrocketed the ranks.

Idk if ya been keeping up but heres the current top 10:

NNID: dre37k
    Smash bros code: 2294 5326 8552 (using my bros DS for the time being)
    PSN: dre37k
    Xbox: DREman37
    It easy to be good with Cloud and Mario. They have low skill floors, but also have fairly low skill ceilings. A low-level Mario/Cloud and a high-level one are still going to be doing mostly the same things, just applied better. They'll carry you to a certain degree, but you still have to be good if you want to win with them.

Diddy, Sheik, and Fox have moderate skill floors, but relatively high ceilings. A new player can pick them up and probably do OK, but in order to be really good with them requires you to really learn them. They aren't going to carry you unless you put in some effort.

Bayonetta and Ryu are incredibly complex characters. They have inarguably the highest skill floor, but also have potentially the highest ceilings (Bayo for sure, Ryu maybe). They will not carry anyone because it's virtually impossible for an inexperienced player to use them well. However, if you DO take the time to master them, they have IMO the most punishing movesets in the game.

I still think all 7 of those characters are in the Top 10.

Finally someone speaking some goddamn sense.

The FE characters minus Roy, Ike, and Robin are somewhere right around this level as well, since they reward solid fundamentals and spacing, and have tremendous edgeguarding ability.
    Bayo is not a complex character. She's fairly easy to use but you gotta hit the lab to learn her. She is way easier to use than sheik and fox. Ryu is also way easier to use than they are

Mario might have a fairly low ceiling compared to top tiers but not that low. Cloud is retarded and has a crazy high ceiling.

Idk why im doing this. I hate this game
    Ryu easier than Sheik and Fox to use?

What insanity is this?
  • p.m novaroad pilotp.m novaroad pilot Joined: Posts: 2,622
    how yall complain and she got nerfed
    learn to SDI
    zero deserved that l and im so happy it was salems bayo that gave it to him
    fitting since he was at the forfront of complaining
  • dre37kdre37k Don't get Cooked Joined: Posts: 1,366
    Things supporters say about bayonetta:

"Learn to SDI"
    "Just adapt bro"
    "I had to read your option, I didn't just throw out witch time"
    "Don't get hit"
    "Just block"
    "Git gud"
    NNID: dre37k
    Smash bros code: 2294 5326 8552 (using my bros DS for the time being)
    PSN: dre37k
    Xbox: DREman37
    dre37k wrote: »
    Things supporters say about bayonetta:

"DAT ASS!"

FTFY
    Ryu easier than Sheik and Fox to use?

What insanity is this?

Ryu isnt that hard to use
    edited July 25
    The fact that Ryu has two versions of all his ground moves makes him much harder to use at a basic level than pretty much every other character. He requires a level of precision beyond the standard in this game.