Super Smash Bros. General 2.0 - Git Gud or Whine Trying

Comments

• Mood4food77Mood4food77 Joined: Posts: 9,782
    po pimpus wrote: »
    You salt filled scrubs that complain about Bayonetta fit right in with the scrubs at ScrewAttack:

These are the kinds of people that agree with you... Think about that.

No one cares except you. You are the worst person on this topic. Please stop.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,012
    edited September 2
    You salt filled scrubs that complain about Bayonetta fit right in with the scrubs at ScrewAttack:

Nah fuck that. You motherfuckers started this unnecessary hate train, and I'm going ram it back down your throats until you admit you fucked up and apologize for being scrubby when it comes to Bayonetta.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Akuma Matata Joined: Posts: 9,381
    Yeah....this ain't worth hearing about anymore.

Unsubscribing from this thread. Catch you all in DBZF!
    NNID: a2handedmonk

Nah fuck that. You motherfuckers started this unnecessary hate train, and I'm going ram it back down your throats until you admit you fucked up and apologize for being scrubby when it comes to Bayonetta.

You are being an insufferable prick
  • UnSaxon51UnSaxon51 HA-LU-KEN Joined: Posts: 4,222

Well. That's not going to happen.
    I love this game but I think I'm with CG. I'll see you guys when Super Switch Bros is announced.
    NNID/XboxLive: UnSaxon51

The real reason Ridley isn't in Smash

"Haggar is Newton's Laws of Motion, the character." ~ ThatJollyOldBastid

"Mac is knocking the fabulous right out of Marth!" ~ Saitsu
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Permanent Character Crisis Joined: Posts: 22,137
    Thanks for killing the thread Po.

Now I can focus on MvC:I. :coffee:
    PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Ed | Smash 4: Toon Link | Pokken: Braixen | Guilty Gear: Dizzy, Ky Blazblue: Kokonoe, Platinum MvC:I - Zero, Strider | Tekken 7: Lee, Noctis (Probably)
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV Combo Tier List (Season 2.1)
    This shit been dead because of y'all non-playing fuckers.

Don't put that shit on me.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    This shit been dead because of y'all non-playing fuckers.

Don't put that shit on me.

You almost singlehandedly killed it the past few months. It's not even fun to come here anymore.
  • DavidstarDavidstar KILLA KUEEN! Joined: Posts: 5,073
    edited September 2
    i still play. been playing a lot lately since i found a local. i just quit playing online it's way too detrimental when you need to switch to offline.
    i get together with someone from our area 2 or 3 times a week for sessions.
    still really enjoy this game, lucas is just too damn fun. kinda been trying to pick up lucina and improve my mewtwo with them ,but they are so behind compared to the work i put in improving lucas.
    Did you see that Zack? Clear as a crisp spring morning... FK....in the signature. I knew i could count on it. It never fails
    Once again, Davidstar the only person that actually plays this game.
    edited September 2
    Which means I get a say in the meta and i say ban bayo
    Did you see that Zack? Clear as a crisp spring morning... FK....in the signature. I knew i could count on it. It never fails
    Ban Lucas.

Because he's Luc-ASS...

Meh.
    Nah man it's taken a while but I don't think lucas is as bad as thought he was all these years
  • MarcOfTheBeastMarcOfTheBeast Joined: Posts: 304
    Davidstar wrote: »
    i still play. been playing a lot lately since i found a local. i just quit playing online it's way too detrimental when you need to switch to offline.
    i get together with someone from our area 2 or 3 times a week for sessions.
    still really enjoy this game, lucas is just too damn fun. kinda been trying to pick up lucina and improve my mewtwo with them ,but they are so behind compared to the work i put in improving lucas.

Get outta here. I thought you liked standing on the other side of the stage and using pk freeze. You treated that move like it was your super move lol.
    People underrate pk freeze
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,393
    Nah man it's taken a while but I don't think lucas is as bad as thought he was all these years

6Fiw6pR.jpg

:coffee:
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
    edited September 3
    Not relevant to any current discussion, but fuck it...

edited September 3

6Fiw6pR.jpg

:coffee:

The prophet Tyrone.
    Anyway don't get to ahead of yourself he's only b tier. At high level one of his most critical combo tools becomes useless. His Nair.
    edited September 13
    This motherfucker needs to be stopped. I'm tired of this scarf-wearing sissy and his bullshit.

• dre37kdre37k Don't get Cooked Joined: Posts: 1,364
    This motherfucker needs to be stopped. I'm tired of this scarf-wearing sissy and his bullshit.

HE LITERALLY AGREES WITH YOUR VIEWPOINT.

SPOILER: He says you shouldn't ban cloud.

Now your just being prejudice against zero.
    NNID: dre37k
    Smash bros code: 2294 5326 8552 (using my bros DS for the time being)
    PSN: dre37k
    Xbox: DREman37
    @dre37k the ghost of Christmas past. Now your going to be too busy to play smash considering the semester started.
    @dre37k the ghost of Christmas past. Now your going to be too busy to play smash considering the semester started.

Lol I will never NOT play smash. School makes it harder. But Im currently tryna be top 3 in my region on the PR, with only like 4 tournament showings this season. Lol players in my region are upset because it actually might happen since I did so good in those few appearances lol
  • WindalfrWindalfr Moe is cancer Joined: Posts: 1,855
    been playing smash offline again lately. so much more fun than online. hoping to de-rust soon and pick up where i left off
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Permanent Character Crisis Joined: Posts: 22,137
    Windalfr wrote: »
    been playing smash offline again lately. so much more fun than online. hoping to de-rust soon and pick up where i left off

*Insert complaints about personal offline scene here*

You rolling with Ike or going Bayo again?
    SFV: Ed | Smash 4: Toon Link | Pokken: Braixen | Guilty Gear: Dizzy, Ky Blazblue: Kokonoe, Platinum MvC:I - Zero, Strider | Tekken 7: Lee, Noctis (Probably)
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
  • WindalfrWindalfr Moe is cancer Joined: Posts: 1,855

late reply but im playing both again

late reply but im playing both again

Sounds like a good pairing to me.

...I'm back in a crisis myself, after EVO I don't think Fox is really my best character at all despite what Rayne and Po said. He fights certain styles well but I always preferred having disjoints in a lot of situations.

Thinking of just going either Toon Link or Corrin full time. I heard that there's at least a monthly that happens around here for Smash 4 so I might try that, assuming it happens at a reasonable time. Not a consistent training method, but better than nothing I guess :razz:
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    Trying to pick up ganon lol
  • Red Rick DiasRed Rick Dias The republica-- I mean, Titans, must be stopped! Joined: Posts: 3,337
    ...Well. I see I missed absolutely fucking nothing of value because po is still stuck on his stupid-ass persecution complex where he thinks he's the one sane man in a world that hates fun.

He's fucking not, by the way. He's a hypocrite, writ large.

I'll come back when they announce Smash for Switch.
    Quick! Everyone post your banyonetta memes!
  • Raging_ZoroarkRaging_Zoroark Disgraceful! Joined: Posts: 1,456

What happened?
    Steam: Razor
    3DS FC: 0576-4330-3314
    NNID: Featther

What happened?

Po is banned

Quick, post constructive things while he's still gone
    How long is his ban?
    How long is his ban?

2 weeks.

Then he'll come back, bitch about how he's being censored, and be perma-banned shortly after. :razz:
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    How long is his ban?

2 weeks.

Then he'll come back, bitch about how he's being censored, and be perma-banned shortly after. :razz:

Or maybe he will redeem himself and let people enjoy Capcom games.
    How long is his ban?

2 weeks.

Or maybe he will redeem himself and let people enjoy Capcom games.

tenor.gif
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Akuma Matata Joined: Posts: 9,381
    edited October 24
    Huh, he got banned. I wonder from where. Think I'll go check the MVCI lounge. EDIT:Yup. Extensive blow up. Fun fact, Dre was mentioned there as well

Anyways, I dipped back in because more flags have been raised regarding Smash for Switch

http://shoryuken.com/2017/10/24/nintendo-switch-4-0-0-update-has-added-gamecube-controller-functionality/
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • UnSaxon51UnSaxon51 HA-LU-KEN Joined: Posts: 4,222
    edited October 24
    *peeks head out of bush*
    Anyways, I dipped back in because more flags have been raised regarding Smash for Switch

http://shoryuken.com/2017/10/24/nintendo-switch-4-0-0-update-has-added-gamecube-controller-functionality/

Even if this doesn't explicitly mean Super Switch Bros, it does heavily imply some kind of GameCube interactivity (Virtual Console most likely)

*scurries back to lurker status*
    NNID/XboxLive: UnSaxon51

The real reason Ridley isn't in Smash

"Haggar is Newton's Laws of Motion, the character." ~ ThatJollyOldBastid

"Mac is knocking the fabulous right out of Marth!" ~ Saitsu
    Huh, he got banned. I wonder from where. Think I'll go check the MVCI lounge. EDIT:Yup. Extensive blow up. Fun fact, Dre was mentioned there as well

Yep, still obsessed with Dre and his hamster internet :razz:

As for Smash on Switch, just a matter of when at this point. I'm guessing a reveal at E3 next year and a release the following year; if they were just porting the Wii U version I imagine it'd have been released or announced by now.
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    Any chance of new characters/stages for the Switch version?
    Lol I been so inactive from this site. Glad to see po is still thinking of me lol.

Guys smash is still alive. Idk if ya been keeping up. But the topic to ban cloud in doubles resurfaced. Nakat got dropped from CLG because hes wack and they released a really disrespectful letter to inform the public.

Ally is on a long break cuz hes wack recently and mario is wacker. Elegant almost won a super major.

Other than that. Get back on the game lol