"Just block"
    "Git gud"

SDI is a real thing
    this new generation is sad lol learn you roots
    bayo is nothing compared to the shit you could land in smash 64
    melee less so

zero played at the top and SDI the wrong way and got killed
    i dont understand how this is hard to comprehend
    if the option to escape and or minimize the situation is in there and you are to scrubby to use/learn it thats on you
  • MarcOfTheBeastMarcOfTheBeast Joined: Posts: 224
    edited July 25
    @Mood4food77 I don't know what your talking about lol. How is Ryu easier to use than fox or sheik?

@dre37k you back from your hiatus?
  • dre37kdre37k Don't get Cooked Joined: Posts: 1,359
    edited July 25
    @Mood4food77 I don't know what your talking about lol. How is Ryu easier to use than fox or sheik?

@dre37k you back from your hiatus?

Yea bro, I been killing it in my locals. Actually tournament tomorrow in mamaroneck. Its gonna be big. Come through @MarcOfTheBeast . @Smashbro29 too if you wanna come. @Phantom Angel and @Mood4food77 are coming and joining
    dre37k wrote: »
    Things supporters say about bayonetta:

"Learn to SDI"
    "Just adapt bro"
    "I had to read your option, I didn't just throw out witch time"
    "Don't get hit"
    "Just block"
    "Git gud"

SDI is a real thing
    this new generation is sad lol learn you roots
    bayo is nothing compared to the shit you could land in smash 64
    melee less so

zero played at the top and SDI the wrong way and got killed
    i dont understand how this is hard to comprehend
    if the option to escape and or minimize the situation is in there and you are to scrubby to use/learn it thats on you

At this point in this competitive scene it is COMMON KNOWLEDGE to SDI out of bayonettas combos. People have learned and optimized their SDIing. But ask any bayonetta.... half the time it doesn't matter. Bayos react to your DI all the time. Death combos exist. And go in that bayonetta discord and look at the numerous combos theyve concocted. This character has limitless options. Zero died from retarded rage coupled with that ridiculous up b.

Zero didn't deserve to lose at all. It sounds like you and po are giving him biased hate for being the best.
    NNID: dre37k
    Smash bros code: 2294 5326 8552 (using my bros DS for the time being)
    PSN: dre37k
    Xbox: DREman37
    edited July 25
    https://clips.twitch.tv/HumbleSteamyReubenOSsloth

I did something cool. I popped off cuz this had been a bracket demon for awhile lol. They submitted it to EMG :)
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,161
    I specifically told you I wasn't joining.... Fuck Smash :coffee:
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 24,833
    edited July 26
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Ryu easier than Sheik and Fox to use?

What insanity is this?

Ryu isnt that hard to use

Really? Then where are all the Ryu players at?

If the dude is easier than Fox and kills at 30, he should be dominating the game right no...

..Oh yeah it takes nearly a year of practice just to do his basic shit without fucking up.

Fuck outta here with your stupidity.

And one more time for the retarded kid from Queens:

ZERO LOST BECAUSE HE ABUSED MONKEY FLIP ONE TOO MANY TIMES AND FINALLY GOT PUNISHED FOR IT.

Watch his entire Top 8 run.

Count how many times he spams Monkey Flip. Now count how many times Salem uses Witch Time, or lands a 'loldethcombo' that actually kills.

Then sit down and shut the fuck up with the crying about Bayonetta.
    Tweek landed more gay ass Cloud up air strings than anyone died to any 'loldethcombos'...
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10

What insanity is this?

If the dude is easier than Fox and kills at 30, he should be dominating the game right no...

..Oh yeah it takes nearly a year of practice just to do his basic shit without fucking up.

ZERO LOST BECAUSE HE ABUSED MONKEY FLIP ONE TOO MANY TIMES AND FINALLY GOT PUNISHED FOR IT.

Count how many times he spams Monkey Flip. Now count how many times Salem uses Witch Time, or lands a 'loldethcombo' that actually kills.

Tweek landed more gay ass Cloud up air strings than anyone died to any 'loldethcombos'...

So you are literally comparing a monkey flip or an upair to a death combo?

A DEATH COMBO THAT TAKES A STOCK OFF ONE CONVERSION. Or a loldethcombo that puts on like 60+ percent to a measley monkey flip. Thats what you are comparing it too.

One death combo greatly exceeds any amount of stupid monkey flips or cloud moves. You are dumb
  • Mood4food77Mood4food77 Joined: Posts: 9,498

What insanity is this?

Just cause he's easier doesnt mean he's better lol. God you're so dumb at times, it's confounding

It could be me but i find ryu easier to play than fox. It's easier to space and play the neutral with him than fox i find. Fox feels reckless and gets punished way harder for his mistakes

Also, smash 4 isnt a hard game and there are no hard characters. Sheik is really like the only character in the game that requires full dedication to actually learn how to play properly.

I watched evo grand finals. The set was amongst the best smash 4 sets ive ever seen. I still feel zero got robbed at the end cause he was straight dominating that match and lost cause lol up b into blastzone. Zero did get reckless with the side b's but died to a combo at like....17% i wanna say (when it started)

We get it you like bayo but you just ignore the stupidity of this character because she is one of the few you actually have to hit the lab for a bit to learn. The character has so much bs it's silly.
    edited July 26

I bought that MVC3 for 14.99 the other day, you trying to get some work in this instead.

I bought that MVC3 for 14.99 the other day, you trying to get some work in this instead.

Lol. The last we played this we both shook our heads at how silly the game is

You got it on ps4?
    edited July 26

You got it on ps4?

Yeah, I got it on ps4. I'm a button masher! I've been tearing this kids up online.

You got it on ps4?

Yeah, I got it on ps4. I'm a button masher! I've been tearing this kids up online.

People still play that game online? Lol
  • UnSaxon51UnSaxon51 WE'RE BACK BITCHES! Joined: Posts: 3,983

What insanity is this?

Just cause he's easier doesnt mean he's better lol. God you're so dumb at times, it's confounding

It could be me but i find ryu easier to play than fox. It's easier to space and play the neutral with him than fox i find. Fox feels reckless and gets punished way harder for his mistakes

Also, smash 4 isnt a hard game and there are no hard characters. Sheik is really like the only character in the game that requires full dedication to actually learn how to play properly.

I watched evo grand finals. The set was amongst the best smash 4 sets ive ever seen. I still feel zero got robbed at the end cause he was straight dominating that match and lost cause lol up b into blastzone. Zero did get reckless with the side b's but died to a combo at like....17% i wanna say (when it started)

We get it you like bayo but you just ignore the stupidity of this character because she is one of the few you actually have to hit the lab for a bit to learn. The character has so much bs it's silly.

I don't know how to react to this post because I strongly agree with half of it and strongly disagree with the other half.
    NNID/XboxLive: UnSaxon51

The real reason Ridley isn't in Smash

"Haggar is Newton's Laws of Motion, the character." ~ ThatJollyOldBastid

"Mac is knocking the fabulous right out of Marth!" ~ Saitsu
    UnSaxon51 wrote: »

What insanity is this?

I don't know how to react to this post because I strongly agree with half of it and strongly disagree with the other half.

Go with the half you dont
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,161

Sure. You're not gonna get to actually play, tho...
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
    Cool tournament last night. Phantom killed it in Street Fighter. Dre are you a hothead?

@Davidstar I played G-Rain and he plays a lot like you, he probably has more experience with matchups though. He beat me 2-0. The first match was really close. The second match he took advantage of me being impatience.
    Cool tournament last night. Phantom killed it in Street Fighter. Dre are you a hothead?

@Davidstar I played G-Rain and he plays a lot like you, he probably has more experience with matchups though. He beat me 2-0. The first match was really close. The second match he took advantage of me being impatience.

Lol nah, I just had a bad loss cuz of an SD. I was seeded to get to grand and I really wanted to win. Now my brother tho. He was bugging lol.
    You and your brother are some hotheads but its funny tho.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • DavidstarDavidstar KILLA KUEEN! Joined: Posts: 5,038
    edited July 28
    We haven't played in sooo long though.
    Anyway found a local that plays smash 4 so I've started playing again. We have like maybe 3 good players and some pretty decent ones.
    Got like 3rd last tourney. I can beat the dude who's won the past 7 weeklies but I get stuck on this c falcon player. So far I've only been to 2 of the weeklies. I'm just glad to be playing again.
    Post edited by Davidstar on
    Did you see that Zack? Clear as a crisp spring morning... FK....in the signature. I knew i could count on it. It never fails

I'll agree with this 100%. The only reason she would get banned eas if she hit brawl mk levels of domination (in which basically 99% of tornament top 8s are just 1 character)

Zero totally got robbed tho
    ZeRo got what he deserved for abusing Monkey Flip one too many times.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 55,372 mod
    The fact that bans are still talked about in Smash shows the lack of courage in the Smash community to deal with good shit. They still got a long way to go before they get to where traditional fighters are where people just use the meta to deal with good shit.

If the community didn't ban a character that clearly destroyed the meta in Brawl, then they have no case for any character getting banned now. Until Smash community gets over the banning thing, they'll still always be a step back when it comes to adapting to meta.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

edited July 30
    This is how far you fucks have fallen... Got me agreeing with @DevilJin 01

Shame on you all. Also: lol @dre37k

Ryu is broken too, right?
    The fact that bans are still talked about in Smash shows the lack of courage in the Smash community to deal with good shit. They still got a long way to go before they get to where traditional fighters are where people just use the meta to deal with good shit.

If the community didn't ban a character that clearly destroyed the meta in Brawl, then they have no case for any character getting banned now. Until Smash community gets over the banning thing, they'll still always be a step back when it comes to adapting to meta.

There is no serious talk of banning bayonetta. Dont worry
  • Raging_ZoroarkRaging_Zoroark Disgraceful! Joined: Posts: 1,388

There is no serious talk of banning bayonetta. Dont worry

Cof cof... pre patch Bayo ...cof cof...
    Steam: Razor
    3DS FC: 0576-4330-3314
    NNID: Featther
    Cof cof... pre patch Bayo ...cof cof...

That was like... over a year ago. There hasn't been serious talk of banning her for a long time.

Okay, who has harder learning curve Ryu or Bayo?
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Akuma Matata Joined: Posts: 8,868

Hard to say.

Bayo has a lot of traps when learning her (Side B on the ground, Witch Time), but Ryu is harder to get what he needs to win.
    NNID: a2handedmonk

They're pretty close IMO
    Once you know how to control Bayo on a basic level it becomes more about learning when and where to user all her tools in specific situations and then learning to adapt and string them together.
    Ryu has that same thing, but also requires more mechanical precision due to his unique control scheme.

So overall I would say Ryu is harder to learn.

edited August 1
    There is NO ONE in this game that is truly hard to learn and use. And they certainly dont include bayonetta. If anything in relation to most smash 4 characters, bayo and ryu are "hard". Ryu definitely takes more time due to his multiple inputs and horrible mobility options.

But Id still put, megaman, peach, sheik, shulk as more difficult characters to use than them. And I still believe they aren't that difficult.

@po pimpus also I posted that video before. Horrible loss, but I bounced back.
    edited August 2
    Lol Mega Man is not harder than Ryu.

Bayonetta, he probably is more difficult than her to understand at a basic level, but you don't need encyclopedic knowledge of percent ranges, character weights, or the nearly the level of mechanical precision Ryu needs.

You really just need patience, planning, and forethought to play MM. Peach, Sheik, and Shulk aren't that hard either.

Peach has some mild level of mechanical difficulty that requires a couple of weeks developing muscle memory. Sheik is intuitive as fuck... Only Cloud and Mario are more user-friendly, she just takes forever to master.

Shulk is the only one that has some sort of difficult curve to his many, many, many "advanced techniques" that don't work in a real match... Watch Nicko play, and marvel at how he beats people simply by having better fundamentals rather than by doing a bunch of parlor tricks.
    @dre37k Let me know if there is a tourney this Wednesday, if not then we should go to Xeno.
    edited August 5
    @dre37k Let me know if there is a tourney this Wednesday, if not then we should go to Xeno.

I think there is a tournament. But im out of state so I cant go
    @Mood4food77 @dre37k

Cry moar:

But wait, WHAT A TWEEST!

LOL CENA CLOUD WINS.

Cloud not as stupid as Bayonetta right? She's broken and unbeatable, right?

Shut the fuck up, everybody.

Congrats, Tweek. Well deserved for the youth warrior.
    edited August 7
    @Mood4food77 @dre37k

Cry moar:

But wait, WHAT A TWEEST!

LOL CENA CLOUD WINS.

Cloud not as stupid as Bayonetta right? She's broken and unbeatable, right?

Shut the fuck up, everybody.

Congrats, Tweek. Well deserved for the youth warrior.

Why do you do this? We've said she's the best

Please shut the fuck up and go scrub somewhere else up

Also seems to forget that 4 bayos were in top 8
  • Smashbro29Smashbro29 Waiting for the new Framemeister... Joined: Posts: 7,185
    Every time I come back here I am astounded the dynamic has gone completely unchanged.
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Permanent Character Crisis Joined: Posts: 21,105
    edited August 12
    Do you forgive Zero yet @po pimpus? (Watch before going on a tirade, the result may be different than it looks)

PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Cammy, Ed(?)
    Smash 4: Toon Link
    Pokken: Braixen
    Guilty Gear: Ky, Dizzy
    Blazblue: Kokonoe, Makoto
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV Combo Tier List (Season 2.1)

VGFC - Worlds Collide (Fan-made fighter made by me)
  • appomoappomo uupps Joined: Posts: 3,851
    edited August 12
    :coffee: this way i at least can tell myself i tried it once....
    Do you forgive Zero yet @po pimpus? (Watch before going on a tirade, the result may be different than it looks)

How dare you waste my time with that bullshit?

Motherfucker (AGAIN) didn't really say shit... Other than prove how ignorant he continues to be about the game that's made him tons of money.

He basically said "It's not time to ban Bayonetta until she beats me at more tournaments".

Fuck him and fuck anyone bringing up some ban bullshit, even hypothetically. Fucking scrubs... Do what you said when people told you Diddy and Sheik were stinking up the game and get fucking good.

This shit shouldn't even be a discussion.
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Permanent Character Crisis Joined: Posts: 21,105
    Do you forgive Zero yet po pimpus? (Watch before going on a tirade, the result may be different than it looks)

You waste mine almost every time you post. :coffee:
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data

Motherfucker (AGAIN) didn't really say shit... Other than prove how ignorant he continues to be about the game that's made him tons of money.

He basically said "It's not time to ban Bayonetta until she beats me at more tournaments".

Fuck him and fuck anyone bringing up some ban bullshit, even hypothetically. Fucking scrubs... Do what you said when people told you Diddy and Sheik were stinking up the game and get fucking good.

This shit shouldn't even be a discussion.

He literally said that unless bayo gets to brawl mk levels, she should not be banned

What is wrong with you
    edited August 13
    The only thing I want to hear from Zero's punk ass is an apology to all Bayonetta players.

Don't summon me over anything he says otherwise.
  • Red Rick DiasRed Rick Dias The republica-- I mean, Titans, must be stopped! Joined: Posts: 3,336
    zero has no fucking place to talk about banning any fucking goddamn thing.

That little piece of shit whined and pressured tournament organizers until they banned Mii Fighters.

Fuck him.

By the way, Gundam Versus is a lot of fun. I recommend trying it if you're interested in unusual fighting games.
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Akuma Matata Joined: Posts: 8,868
    Once I realized they were putting on a show that was pretty great.

Me @Mood4food77 and @Phantom Angel are probably gonna host tournaments at some point. As early as this week.

So @MarcOfTheBeast and maybe @Smashbro29 and I highly doubt it but @LordWilliam1234 . Come thru if you can. Ill keep you posted.

Oh and @EmblemLord if you still play after u jumped on this bayo wagon.
    dre37k wrote: »
    Me @Mood4food77 and @Phantom Angel are probably gonna host tournaments at some point. As early as this week.

So @MarcOfTheBeast and maybe @Smashbro29 and I highly doubt it but @LordWilliam1234 . Come thru if you can. Ill keep you posted.

Oh and @EmblemLord if you still play after u jumped on this bayo wagon.

Why now???? I'm leaving tomorrow to OKC and I won't be back until the 28th. Also, I went to Xeno last week I had to play HO3KDill in the first round. At least I took a stock off and made him counter pick me.
    You know the answer already.
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data