Fighting EX Layer

15678911»

Comments

• UsagiJojoUsagiJojo Joined: Posts: 15
    edited January 9
    Might I have been the Skullo?

I finished up the beta with like 180 and 14, didn't play for the last week or so. One of the L's was the game froze, and I had to reset console. One match I tried Shirase, and this Darun tore me up with the armor, and command grab. Used Skullo only after that. I also spent most of time under over 100 wins and under 10 losses or 10% or better. I was just able to make shit happen in this game. I did not protect my record, because its only a beta. If someone was able to win I was trying to play again, a lot of the better opponents I would beat, (mostly trying SFIV or V stuff - albeit shimmy is pretty good in this game) would get beat one and done, especially if their record was good. I did get some long sets, and last 4 losses were to the same guy, we'd done a long mirror set, and I won a few before he started picking up things up, and pick wins off here and there in the set. I haven't had this much fun in a fighter in a very long time.
    No, though your PSN name does seem familiar somehow. Maybe I was the Darun vs. your Shirase, lol. I had that matchup pretty well figured out.

Btw just saw that they're shutting the SRK forums down soon, and I specifically joined to discuss this game with people, too.
    Post edited by UsagiJojo on
  • RudeAwakeningRudeAwakening Joined: Posts: 55
    UsagiJojo wrote: »
    Might I have been the Skullo?

I finished up the beta with like 180 and 14, didn't play for the last week or so. One of the L's was the game froze, and I had to reset console. One match I tried Shirase, and this Darun tore me up with the armor, and command grab. Used Skullo only after that. I also spent most of time under over 100 wins and under 10 losses or 10% or better. I was just able to make shit happen in this game. I did not protect my record, because its only a beta. If someone was able to win I was trying to play again, a lot of the better opponents I would beat, (mostly trying SFIV or V stuff - albeit shimmy is pretty good in this game) would get beat one and done, especially if their record was good. I did get some long sets, and last 4 losses were to the same guy, we'd done a long mirror set, and I won a few before he started picking up things up, and pick wins off here and there in the set. I haven't had this much fun in a fighter in a very long time.
    No, though your PSN name does seem familiar somehow. Maybe I was the Darun vs. your Shirase, lol. I had that matchup pretty well figured out.

Btw just saw that they're shutting the SRK forums down soon, and I specifically joined to discuss this game with people, too.

LOL.

Well, SRK here to stay, go ahead an add me for the real game.
15678911»