Fighting EX Layer

Comments

• LiangHuBBBLiangHuBBB Joined: Posts: 2,312
    sorry if I missed it, but is this an open beta for everyone?
    www.youtube.com/user/LiangHuBBB
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 10,781
    LiangHuBBB wrote: »
    sorry if I missed it, but is this an open beta for everyone?

Seems to be so.
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
  • thelordlonewolfthelordlonewolf Joined: Posts: 28
    just asking, there's sidestep? in the initial trailer the game seem a weird mix between a 2D and a 3D fighter, but for what i see the game now seems to be 2D only without sidesteps.
  • HeavensCloudHeavensCloud Joined: Posts: 936
    I really hope that America means North America.
  • AceKombatAceKombat (́◕◞౪◟◕‵) ”WINNERS DON’T USE ALMIGHTY.” Joined: Posts: 2,193
    edited November 2017
    snip

Looking forward to playing Garuda when the beta lands.
    Post edited by AceKombat on
    With all the hope combined... there can be a chance in SFV that Ken can, one day, walk again. #TeamWheelchair
    If interested in SFEX2+ matchmaking: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SFEX2P
    CFN: AceKombat Steam: xAceKombatx
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,384 mod
    just asking, there's sidestep? in the initial trailer the game seem a weird mix between a 2D and a 3D fighter, but for what i see the game now seems to be 2D only without sidesteps.

Original EX games didn't have a universal sidestep, so it may be that they took it to make the game play closer to those.
  • SnakeofNinjutsuSnakeofNinjutsu Kallen Kouzuki FTW Joined: Posts: 346
    Nice, got me 3 ppl I will definitely be using when the game is out. Liking the redesign.
    P4A - Elizabeth
    IGAU - Catwoman
    Jojo - Dio/Giorno
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU RIP Mahvel 2017-2017 Joined: Posts: 11,281
    Arika sure still knows how to model their waifus

Can't wait to see Pullum and Sharon
    Fighting Game Mains:
    - USFIV - Fei Long
    - SFV - Ryu
    - UMVC3 - Akuma/Iron Fist/Ghost Rider
    - KOFXIV - Ryo/Geese/Kim
    - Xrd - Ky & Kum
    - DBFZ* - Trunks/Yamcha/Gohan
    - UNI[ST]* - Enkidu
    - Tekken 7 - Hwoarang & Kazuya
    *to be purchased
  • CathraoCathrao Kissed by a Goddess Joined: Posts: 702
    On the off-chance that my net searching ability is getting rusty, was there any mention of a possible PC port? Or an official statement that it's not planned?
    Steam ID: Cathrao | SFV: Sakura | T7: Lili/Feng
  • ShoryuAlmondShoryuAlmond Joined: Posts: 15
    Cathrao wrote: »
    On the off-chance that my net searching ability is getting rusty, was there any mention of a possible PC port? Or an official statement that it's not planned?

I've been pretty excited for this since the first showing with the side steps. I check social media occasionally for info on this, and I've not seen a mention of PC one way or the other.
  • LordxMugenLordxMugen FIGHTAN GAHMS!!! Joined: Posts: 695
    Cathrao wrote: »
    it uses Unreal 4 right? then a port shouldnt be too hard. itll obviously be later when the PS4 version is done though.

*silently waits for Darkstalkers 4*
  • CronopioCronopio ST Joined: Posts: 2,235
    No PC version, they only have funds to do the PS4 version right now. Maybe if it does well they will port it later.
  • CathraoCathrao Kissed by a Goddess Joined: Posts: 702
    Cronopio wrote: »
    No PC version, they only have funds to do the PS4 version right now. Maybe if it does well they will port it later.
    That's what I fear. Not having the budget nor manpower to go into a Steam release. Afterall, that also means extra bugfixing for different PC setups, different networking for online play, etc..

But yeah, hopefully the game is a success!
    Steam ID: Cathrao | SFV: Sakura | T7: Lili/Feng
  • Great_Dark_HeroGreat_Dark_Hero Sexy Fighting Game Renaissance Joined: Posts: 3,474
    HOLD THE FUCK UP!

Blair got into the party?! Welp. Buying this game for sure then.
    Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GDHTP | Twitch Channel: great_dark_hero
    PSN: Dark_Ice_Saiko
    KOFXIV
    Kyo / Luong / Geese [Mai, Shun, Leona, Terry, Mian, Mui Mui]

DOA5LR
    Nyotengu/Mai

Tekken 7
    Eliza [Geese, Xiaoyu, Jin, Lars, Heihachi, Lee, Steve, M.Raven]

SFV
    Cammy [Menat, Sagat(?), Ryu]
    Come to dreamcancel.com for KOFXIV FAQS, wiki-updates, and mini-guides!

• TrulyAmiracleTrulyAmiracle Eternally Blazed~ Joined: Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Skullo has 6 supers holy shit. He's on some Terumi bullshit.

Blaire looks sick I dig it, I wanna see V.Russo, Area and Cracker Jack now to have all my characters.

There better be a way to filter progressive input users.. also the guard cancel gougi and infinite meter worry me, I'll need to see how they play out first but I don't like the sound of these being a thing.
    .MVY. ~Mad Vega Yomi~
    [PSN/XBL/Steam: TrulyAmiracle]

[Mian/Ralf/Meitenkun | MonsterHunter/Jedah | Gotenks/Piccolo/Tenshinhan; Waiting on Kefla/Caulifla]
    [Eliza | Starfire | Menat | Jacqui | Hisako | Amane | Nyo-Tengu]
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu The Burning Hadou of the East Joined: Posts: 3,934
    I hope it's no goodbye Nanase and Pullom?

Cjack should be a staple.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 4th Season onwards

Necro
    Xianyu with Jianyu or Noembelu

New Characters

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando. (Team/Ginew/Turtles)
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.
    4.) I want Lee or a Jacky Chan Rep to be a character that plays tricky on block and overheads like Iron Fist in UMVC3.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
  • TrulyAmiracleTrulyAmiracle Eternally Blazed~ Joined: Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »

THICC af I can't.. best game already confirmed.
    .MVY. ~Mad Vega Yomi~
    [PSN/XBL/Steam: TrulyAmiracle]

[Mian/Ralf/Meitenkun | MonsterHunter/Jedah | Gotenks/Piccolo/Tenshinhan; Waiting on Kefla/Caulifla]
    [Eliza | Starfire | Menat | Jacqui | Hisako | Amane | Nyo-Tengu]
  • ShinjiGohanShinjiGohan Joined: Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Blaire looks sick I dig it, I wanna see V.Russo, Area and Cracker Jack now to have all my characters.

There better be a way to filter progressive input users.. also the guard cancel gougi and infinite meter worry me, I'll need to see how they play out first but I don't like the sound of these being a thing.

He's had at least 6 supers since EX2+ Though they did remove moves from other characters. I wonder if there was a reason for that.
  • TWINBLADESTWINBLADES I'M NOT SMART ENOUGH TO USE S3 KOLIN Joined: Posts: 10,569
    Y-Y-Y-Yeah I totally mained D.Dark in SF1 hahah I'm an OG!
    SFV: KOLIN/CAMMY
    CFN: TWINBLADES [The "i" in TWINBLADES is actually a lowercase L]
    PSN: CARBON465
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,779
    I'm gonna be all over this beta next week. Very excited.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Bucky DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • NaerasNaeras Terribad Joined: Posts: 3,609
    This game really looks good. Gonna give it a shake.

Hokuto looks really cool, though knowing myself I'll probably fall back into my boring shoto habits and play Kairi or Allen.
  • Great_Dark_HeroGreat_Dark_Hero Sexy Fighting Game Renaissance Joined: Posts: 3,474
    Totally lost it yesterday when Blair made it. I'm completely sold on this game.

I apologize for asking a potentially dumb question but the beta is... available on the PS4 correct? Or, am I a little too far behind?
    Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GDHTP | Twitch Channel: great_dark_hero
    PSN: Dark_Ice_Saiko
    KOFXIV
    Kyo / Luong / Geese [Mai, Shun, Leona, Terry, Mian, Mui Mui]

DOA5LR
    Nyotengu/Mai

Tekken 7
    Eliza [Geese, Xiaoyu, Jin, Lars, Heihachi, Lee, Steve, M.Raven]

SFV
    Cammy [Menat, Sagat(?), Ryu]
    Come to dreamcancel.com for KOFXIV FAQS, wiki-updates, and mini-guides!

• Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,779
    Yes, it'll be available on the PS4 next Monday.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Bucky DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • HeavensCloudHeavensCloud Joined: Posts: 936

I'm guessing the progressive inputs will do a lot less damage. Something to test in the beta.
  • IanskieIanskie Keep Watch Joined: Posts: 612
    Hope this weekend goes by quickly
  • LoghornLoghorn Joined: Posts: 315
    edited December 2017
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    Arika sure still knows how to model their waifus

Can't wait to see Pullum and Sharon
    I hope it's no goodbye Nanase and Pullum?

Cjack should be a staple.

I think that both Pullum Purna & Cracker Jack will be last to be unveiled in order to complete the original 10 EX character cast, then they'll move onto other Arika characters from EX2+ & Fighting Layer.
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu The Burning Hadou of the East Joined: Posts: 3,934
    I hope so

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    24.) Bojack

SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.
    4.) I want Lee or a Jacky Chan Rep to be a character that plays tricky on block and overheads like Iron Fist in UMVC3.

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
    Looks like Arika is settled with the ne FLEX already? Fighting EX Layer not just a mysterious unamed fighting game?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=MYEakkN3RzQ

Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

15.) Rose with Zamasu
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

24.) Bojack

CAPCOM- New Characters

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

Necro

New Characters

1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

• appoappo (¬‿¬) Joined: Posts: 5,262
    Cronopio wrote: »
    The quality in these models is incredible.

cant say the same for the animations.

• CronopioCronopio ST Joined: Posts: 2,235
    edited December 2017
    The animations in the latest build are much better than in the older ones and look good enough.