BARUTO THREAD 1.0: The next generation....

2»

Comments

• d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,435 mod
    Well, it seems they're finally getting to stuff from the manga in the next episode.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,212
    My only experience with this series so far has been through the Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 DLC. Kinda made me wanna watch the anime.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • ReijiReiji Joined: Posts: 211
    edited August 3
    In term of animation and graphics, Boruto makes Shippuden looks like utter crap. More humor, more interaction. More everything I wanted in Naruto.
    You don't deserve to know my name !
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,318
    Dammit...I guess I'll bite and watch
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,435 mod
    edited September 7
    Gaiden/Sarada arc is over, so I guess after a few filler eps, we're diving straight into movie/manga material.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 25,357 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    What manga material? There's one issue a month and even then not much has been revealed.
    This is offensive.
    The Naruto movie
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,042
    Some friends that like Naruto but don't read the manga went apeshit when Sarada was "revealed" that wasn't Sakura's daughter :rofl:
    I was, "poor fools" :rofl:
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    Hecatom wrote: »
    Some friends that like Naruto but don't read the manga went apeshit when Sarada was "revealed" that wasn't Sakura's daughter :rofl:
    I was, "poor fools" :rofl:

Kishimoto likes to troll his fandom pretty bad.
    I thought it was his brother who was writing Boruto.
    This is offensive.
  • charlie88charlie88 Ya'll niggas gay. The Keving Gates kinda gay. Joined: Posts: 4,915
    They weakened the level of bs from the manga version to this version. That shit made sarada look less impressive and Sakura looked AMAZING.
    FC:1864 9258 8415
    PSN: Death_Loner_Kage
    Umvc3: Learning Viper...plays tron strange dante strider

I am willing to play trade and embrace the suck
    Raz0r wrote: »

The current anime material comes from Naruto Gaiden, written by Kishimoto
  • 71M3BR34K3RR4D17Z71M3BR34K3RR4D17Z That One Guy Joined: Posts: 29
    This makes me wonder if we will get the Mitsuki one-shot as an arc down the road.
    If there is one thing Dan Hibiki taught me, it is that you can win by throwing autographs at people's faces.
    Raz0r wrote: »

Kishimoto's brothers writes his own mangas.
    https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seishi_Kishimoto

666 Satan (Sep 2001 – Jan 2008)
    Blazer Drive (May 2008 – Dec 2010)
    Kurenai no Ōkami a Ashikase no Hitsuji (Dec 2011 – Feb 2013)
    Sukedachi Nine (Oct 2014 - ongoing)

The people behind Boruto's manga are one of his assistants who is drawing it (Mikio Ikemoto) and dunno if the writer was also an assistant (Ukyō Kodachi).
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • BigDeweyBigDewey Joined: Posts: 1,978
    Nobody posted the new chapter?

http://readms.net/r/boruto/016/4555/1
    It's nice to see Naruto using other techniques after constant shadow clones and rasengans. I'm just curious how they're gonna make this not-Akatsuki group less like well... Akatsuki. I also really hope they don't kill off Konohamaru, I mean based on how the chapter ended at least.
    Naruto only used them because the hand was artificial. Would've liked to see him actually use other jutsu too but at least from himself.

Boruto can do more than his dad at the moment. Controls water, thunder, and can use his dad's shit.
    This is offensive.
    The only thing that the arm does is the absorption technique.
    All the other jutsus were him.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    edited September 13
    BTW.
    I am getting this doujin when its released :lovin:
    21200640_517467858599573_4294861075559800675_o.jpg?oh=5645ad9714cc9a1ebcb1349f80d39028&oe=5A1E1191

118 pages of pure vanilla.

The NaruHina train is the gift that keeps giving.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    So next is Sakura and dildo-kun ?
    Hecatom wrote: »
    The only thing that the arm does is the absorption technique.
    All the other jutsus were him.

Pretty sure it's what Boruto used just enhanced. That's what Naruto said, anyway.
    This is offensive.
  • charlie88charlie88 Ya'll niggas gay. The Keving Gates kinda gay. Joined: Posts: 4,915
    Basically his arm has the path of pein that nullifies jutsu. It would be different if he could release it but being able to completely nullify any jutsu is busted. Which means you would have to fight Hokage Naruto using taijutsu alone. Can't wait to see all the scummy "death battle" channels explain this shit when Naruto is selected to fight.

"Kamehameha uses chi which is the same as chakra in nature,thus Naruto was able to beat goku because his regeneration abilities combined with ssj depleting made him outlast Goku"
    FC:1864 9258 8415
    PSN: Death_Loner_Kage
    Umvc3: Learning Viper...plays tron strange dante strider

I am willing to play trade and embrace the suck
  • Jack_FrostJack_Frost M.C Joined: Posts: 6,624
    Is this like the dragon Ball super of Naruto?
    There aren't 50 hours in a 5 day span...
    CRYING
2»