The Wrestling Thread: Say his name. - Clash of Champions 12/17 - Royal Rumble 1/27

Comments

• odinodin holy bybel Joined: Posts: 15,740 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,297
    And with the shit with Cobb it is very possible he could lose his spot there in favor of Cobb who has gotten pretty damn over there already.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,769 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited December 7
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,199
    Saitsu wrote: »
    And with the shit with Cobb it is very possible he could lose his spot there in favor of Cobb who has gotten pretty damn over there already.

New japan takes shit like that seriously, his contract is coming up. I mean shibata even got jobbed out for cheating on his wife with models.

Being accused of rape? That gets elgin out of new japan and into tna.

But then cyrus works for tna now, so maybe that was the goal?

Cobb will definitely take elgin's spot. I kind of hope new japan also bring in cage and keith lee.
    Again, Elgin's not the one who was accused of rape.
  • BoelBoel all this post up in your butt Joined: Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I think since they keep Honma around they don't care assss much about this stuff, might be harder rules for gaijin though.

Also I have not yet come to terms that Tana will be jobbing to Jay White next month
    who tf knows anymore
  • Swedish ChefSwedish Chef Cream of the Crop! Joined: Posts: 8,888
    edited December 7
    Awful news about Sheamus via the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
    While they said Sheamus was out of action last week because he was on a trip back to Ireland, he’s actually rehabbing spinal stenosis, which is not a good thing at all. Spinal stenosis ended the careers of Edge and Steve Austin.
    Damn, I hope everything turns out okay for him. Even if this means he has to retire shortly, he’s had one hell of a career.
    Cesaro confirmed to inadvertently curse his partners with spinal injuries.
    TAKING YOU PUNKS DOWN!!!
    ^Bubbleberry_VII you are so godlike for making this.
    Boel wrote: »
    I think since they keep Honma around they don't care assss much about this stuff, might be harder rules for gaijin though.

Also I have not yet come to terms that Tana will be jobbing to Jay White next month

Honma beat and cheated on his wife and beat his mother in law foo. Then the police came for him and it was reported as bullshit as far as beating them. However he did cheat on his wife who was his live in girlfriend at the time. They have reconciled and got married.

He was merely a jobber. It was when the heat died down that he was given more prominence.

Tanahashi's ex fucking stabbed him during his rise to ace position

Shibata was shitting on the ugly bitches on his fan base and talked about his side chick sitting on his face so he can eaf her ass

He lost some matches, but recovered since well he was too over to really punish.

The bigger problem in japan is the sexual abuse of girls in joshi promotions. Girls are forced into relationships to get better booking, and once they get over they can leave. They retire and can live normal lives.

If you listen to some of kharma's podcast she talks shit about the joshi world and how it is a form of sex trade.

It is a big reason why asuka would do her own shows.
  • LivewireXLivewireX Joined: Posts: 5,914
    That doesn't sound all that different than the shit Moolah used to do, to be honest.
    Moolah was rotten.

But then most promoters are

Vince Sr was apparently the only good one because he actually paid people
    dab00g wrote: »
    Boel wrote: »

Honma beat and cheated on his wife and beat his mother in law foo. Then the police came for him and it was reported as bullshit as far as beating them. However he did cheat on his wife who was his live in girlfriend at the time. They have reconciled and got married.

He was merely a jobber. It was when the heat died down that he was given more prominence.

Uh no, those allegations of Honma came out literally a week before GBH won the titles at Wrestle Kingdom.
    Moolah was rotten.

But then most promoters are

Vince Sr was apparently the only good one because he actually paid people

DAAAAAMN

Throwing shade at the ADVOCATE.
    edited December 7
    Paul Heyman was a piece of shit, ecw was scuzzy with pay at the end dudes worked for food. Like literally dreamer's relatives would cater and the boys would be paid in food, drugs, or rats.

RVD and Lance Storm left because of bs like that.

TNA is ran even worse. The last building in canada boys had to pay for parking, there were no showers, and the payouts were shit.

This is why ec3 is leaving, lashley is going to leave, and a lot of guys left

If you are working in tna it is because nobody wants you or they are paying you a one time fee.

I fucking hate sami callihan

Also sucks about sheamus. Dude has been killing it. Spinal stenosis? Dude should retire right now.

Cesaro needs a singles push. And a wwe title run. Swiss Cyborg needs to be a top guy. Or we could bring in hero as a replacement. And then we get the kings in wwe. Holy shit. KOW vs Revival would be killer.

I like how the Bludgeon Bros aren't heel or face, just an ass kicking force. The are getting over weekly just by kicking ass. I can't wait for that usos/wyatts runback.
  • eviljevilj Joined: Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    What is this about shibata and side bitches? Source? more details?
    Green Karin.
    evilj wrote: »
    What is this about shibata and side bitches? Source? more details?

They are giving him stink faces and banzai drops in bed.
  • Grimmjow316Grimmjow316 Huracán Salvadoreño Joined: Posts: 7,566
    edited December 8
    I always though Paul Boesch was also one of the good ones.
    Post edited by Grimmjow316 on
    "Life's a journey not a destination."
    FC: 3368-2140-0560
    PSN: Grimmjow316
    Uh...I'm pretty sure RVD was only not in ECW after he debuted because you know, leg injury, but either way.

Ah, all this shitty promoter talk takes me back to the days when everyone was shitting on Ian Rotten for not paying people, booking people so they'd get shoot attacked in ring by his roster, and running Memorial Shows just so he could use the money raised to pay his rent, lol.

WWE in the land down under..............

-Traitor Aizen Souske
    edited December 8
    Cool! Maybe they replace all the cancelled ppv's with special

We need a hawaii, japan, uk, germany, canada, philippines, mexico etc shows shown

Just have the young guys call it

Cien looks like a champion. Racist ass full sail full of trumpers.

Ruby looks so much better with longer hair. She also looks to be eating better and filling out a bit face wise. Would wreck.
    Post edited by dab00g on

-Traitor Aizen Souske
    Why is he working? I wish it was somebody else working him and not jay white at wk. Like evil or ibushi taking the ic belt would be so much better. Jay white looks like a kenny omega cosplayer

Well hopefully after he puts over jay he takes 6 months off

I want to see jeff cobb toss around minoru suzuki and take the never belt

So...........does this mean WCW Thunder will come to the Network?

-Traitor Aizen Souske
    This was also tied to that concussions lawsuit

The more those cases die, the more likely we get curb stomp back
    Nah man.
    Vince removed the stomp cause he didn't want kids emulating it, not cause of concussions... Outside of kayfabe, it's one of the safest moves, nobody could use it in court as a reasoning for CTE.
    A large part of Rollin's overness died with that move.

DBry looking to referee a match on the last show of the year on smackdown in a dark match.

Something is up with that.

I really want Bryan in the rumble winning the match.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,874
    Why is he working? I wish it was somebody else working him and not jay white at wk. Like evil or ibushi taking the ic belt would be so much better. Jay white looks like a kenny omega cosplayer

Ibushi will start winning titles once he stops being a freelancer and signs a contract.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • Swedish ChefSwedish Chef Cream of the Crop! Joined: Posts: 8,888
    Random dude: “Ibushi why don’t you sign with a company already? No one’s going to give you a major push until you do.”

Ibushi: “But I don’t want a push. I want to wrestle on a city street with fireworks.”
    TAKING YOU PUNKS DOWN!!!
    ^Bubbleberry_VII you are so godlike for making this.
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,726 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Random dude: “Ibushi why don’t you sign with a company already? No one’s going to give you a major push until you do.”

Ibushi: “But I don’t want a push. I want to wrestle on a city street with fireworks.”

how has he not been in some sort of death match by now
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
    Clearly he's saying he wants to do a "Back Alley Firework Massacre Death Match", people.
    maxx wrote: »

Dude did an ultra violent match in germany last year. Has a scar on his chest from it

Dude even worked kaiju big battel
  • Tyrant Sardines IITyrant Sardines II Tell me a story Joined: Posts: 2,609
    edited December 9
    An excerpt from a daily newspaer reviewing the event

In the end, as Jinder was preparing for his ultimate move – The Khallas, the crowd distracted the former champion and Triple H captivating on the opportunity, used his finishing move – the pedigree. One, two, three...and there was the crowd cheering for the winner. Triple H defeated the Modern Day Maharaja in front of his own crowd, that surprisingly didn't stand by his side

Also so elated this has a music video

OTT Movie
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Tenacious Disgaea
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,726 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    maxx wrote: »

Dude did an ultra violent match in germany last year. Has a scar on his chest from it

Dude even worked kaiju big battel

lmfao kaiju big battel owner is weird. I helped him move some stuff years back. Got offered a gig to work for them but it was more or less for free type shit.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • Songo[KthX]Songo[KthX] (*_*(O-('.'Q) Joined: Posts: 2,041

Tana could have taken time off but he doesn't. He can barely walk. He's at Eddie Guerrero levels of functioning outside the ring. He walks worse than Muta. I wish he'd take a break, do some DDP yoga and come back but he's stubborn.
    <Metric> songo is #1 3s player

Tana could have taken time off but he doesn't. He can barely walk. He's at Eddie Guerrero levels of functioning outside the ring. He walks worse than Muta. I wish he'd take a break, do some DDP yoga and come back but he's stubborn.

Someone has to sit him down and tell him to stop for his own good. It can't be Okada, that would probably unintentionally egg him on further. It can't be the old guard of the 3rd Gen either, as them continuing to wrestle doesn't help. It's gotta be peeps like Taguchi to tell him no.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,874
    Tana has a biceps tear which he chose to rehab than get surgery for. He has a couple of injures he needs to heal from.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    Tana has a biceps tear which he chose to rehab than get surgery for. He has a couple of injures he needs to heal from.

Tana by his own admittance says his bicep is basically irreparable at this point.
    edited December 10

Even if nakamura works wwe schedule he is doing less intense matches than tanahashi. And really nakamura never really took the big bumps like tanahashi does.

But really dude has to slow it down and take tours off completely and just work big shows

I just find it odd that at a time when njpw has already established new guys. When he is out doing tv shows/movies. When he doesn't need to be there. That he does shows to help bring in fans.

Damn tanahashi is the cena of njpw.

http://www.mugshotsgainesville.com/Details.aspx?BookingID=ASO17JBN008034

Yo rich swann ggpo

In lighter news gulak is the new challenger to enzo
    Post edited by dab00g on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file