The Wrestling Thread: TLC 10/22 - Takeover Houston 11/18 - Survivor Series 11/19

Comments

• dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 20,768
    Titus should be gm of 205live
  • D'Nyc3D'Nyc3 *Insert Star* Joined: Posts: 6,858 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Damn Gail Kim Retiring at the end of the year :(
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:
    youtube.com/user/Beastcoast

Good she hasn't been good since the first kong feud, otherwise she has dominated tna way more than anybody else with a 90% win rate
    dab00g wrote: »
    Good she hasn't been good since the first kong feud, otherwise she has dominated tna way more than anybody else with a 90% win rate

She's one of the sexiest women of wrestling
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:

• po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,741
    D'Nyc3 wrote: »

That's not even worth a Joker gif, bro...
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    po pimpus wrote: »

That's not even worth a Joker gif, bro...

You buggin!
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:

• Kinniku BusterKinniku Buster KIMO! KIMO! KIMO! Joined: Posts: 9,140
    edited July 5

Hell no. Gail kim is busted af.
    Peace to the Mountain
    Amiibo Aficionado

Negro Install

The sky's fallin', baby, drop that ass 'fore it crash.

Currently Playing - Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowsers Minions (3DS)
    Currently Reading - Rick and Morty (Onipress), Usagi Yojimbo (Dark Horse)
    Currently Watching (Animated) - Ducktales (2017)
    Currently Watching (Live Action) - Sons of Anarchy

• HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,265

Bruh.......
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,741
    How you could live in a wrestling world with Alexa, Becky, Sasha, Bailey, Asuka, Lana, Naomi, Maria K, Maryse, Emma, Nia, and a whole host more, and put the word "sexy" in front of flat-faced, and flat-as-a-board Gail Kim is beyond me...

..and that's not even counting the women of her era like Trish, Victoria, Molly, K2, McCool, Layla, etc...

She's had an amazing career, and longevity no other woman has ever had, but dammit, NO... I draw the line at ever placing her anywhere near even a Top 40 Sexiest female wrestlers.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,410 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited July 5

tenor.gif

Not even........
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
    Gail Kim is BAE!

And STU KNOWS I RATE ASIANS LOW TIER! Got Me Looking like Xavier now!?!?

1wpp6If.jpg
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:

Look at BAE:

12424581_823742287731487_296974969_n.jpg
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:

• jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 12,841 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Gail Kim has a nice pair of bolt on tits and that is it.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
    jae hoon wrote: »
    Gail Kim has a nice pair of bolt on tits and that is it.

She's a dime Bruh!
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:

Western wrestling fans are the worst and have no manners

The reason you see those fans with Bullet club on being the elite and on ig, is that they are sponsors. So the wrestlers are more than happy to chill.

Americans think we are owed everything. And that wrestlers owe us.

Fuck that.

Gail Kim is low tier and was better before her plastic surgery face wise. She is now more plastic than person.

• DGod205DGod205 The Soul of Kyokugenryu Joined: Posts: 2,481
    Sucks to hear that Gail Kim is retiring. I will say that she was one of the highlights of my watching TNA and she helped make the WWE Divas division tolerable until recently. Happy trails.
    CvS2-Ken Joe Geese
    MvC2- Guile Gambit Jin---OR---Cable Cyclops Sentinel
    USFIV- Ken, Poison, Rolento, Makoto, Guy, Cody
    MK9- Cage Scorpion Reptile Raiden Mileena
    TT2- Law & Heihachi
    DOA5 Ultimate- Jann Lee Hyabusa Hitomi Ayane
    VF5FS- Jacky Kage Vanessa Brad Goh
  • Swedish ChefSwedish Chef Cream of the Crop! Joined: Posts: 8,724
    edited July 5
    evilj wrote: »
    He's big in person, looks bigger than tanahashi which for some reason I thought Tanahashi was bigger.
    Okada's probably close to half a foot taller than Tanahashi, you probably thought Tana was bigger because he's so thickly built and has such a star presence (not that Okada doesn't).
    TAKING YOU PUNKS DOWN!!!
    ^Bubbleberry_VII you are so godlike for making this.
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,410 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    DGod205 wrote: »
    Sucks to hear that Gail Kim is retiring. I will say that she was one of the highlights of my watching TNA and she helped make the WWE Divas division tolerable until recently. Happy trails.

...........how?
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 34,866
    Yeah, Gail Kim basically didn't exist outside of her winning the title on her initial debut.

Her lives in WWE and in TNA are total opposites.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,498 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    usos were watchin mad battle raps to get ready. that two man combo was way too smooth for first timers.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • Swedish ChefSwedish Chef Cream of the Crop! Joined: Posts: 8,724
    Kofi with the redemption self-diss.
    TAKING YOU PUNKS DOWN!!!
    ^Bubbleberry_VII you are so godlike for making this.
  • LivewireXLivewireX Joined: Posts: 5,857
    Gail Kim's retiring? Well fuck, so much for me thinking she already had 2-3 years ago.
  • Tyrant Sardines IITyrant Sardines II Tell me a story Joined: Posts: 2,538
    maxx wrote: »
    usos were watchin mad battle raps to get ready. that two man combo was way too smooth for first timers.

I guess New Day were banking too much on them fat jokes. Usos destroyed them.
    OTT Movie
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Tenacious Disgaea
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • Kinniku BusterKinniku Buster KIMO! KIMO! KIMO! Joined: Posts: 9,140
    edited July 5
    Catching up on NXT. Black vs. Ohno was really good. Full sail didn't deserve it.

Last woman standing match was excellent. Cross and Asuka murdered eachother.
    Post edited by Kinniku Buster on
    Peace to the Mountain
    Amiibo Aficionado

Negro Install

The sky's fallin', baby, drop that ass 'fore it crash.

Currently Playing - Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowsers Minions (3DS)
    Currently Reading - Rick and Morty (Onipress), Usagi Yojimbo (Dark Horse)
    Currently Watching (Animated) - Ducktales (2017)
    Currently Watching (Live Action) - Sons of Anarchy

• Tien GoukiTien Gouki Captain Jack Joined: Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited July 5
    Damn Gail Kim Retiring at the end of the year :(

Her ass retired day one.
    Watanabe is considerably more entertaining as EVIL.

That's random, but you are right. Honestly you say that about the entirety of LIJ.
    edited July 6
    Saitsu wrote: »

That's random, but you are right. Honestly you say that about the entirety of LIJ.

I am just now getting to watch Night 1 of G1. I am actually not sure LIJ does much for Bushi or Sanada to be honest.

I want Dragon Lee to be the one to beat Takahashi but it will probably not happen.

I will always mark out for Liger even if he is 67 years old.

I am just now getting to watch Night 1 of G1. I am actually not sure LIJ does much for Bushi or Sanada to be honest.

I want Dragon Lee to be the one to beat Takahashi but it will probably not happen.

BUSHI only slacks in LIJ because Hiromu is around shining too bright. He's a great hand though, and helps fill out their 6 Man team which they've actually made legit. SANADA just needed somewhere to stash him before his ascension begins and he fits fine in LIJ.

Hiromu already lost the belt back to KUSHIDA. Not to mention Dragon Lee already beat Hiromu in the BOSJ in their most recent match.

BUSHI only slacks in LIJ because Hiromu is around shining too bright. He's a great hand though, and helps fill out their 6 Man team which they've actually made legit. SANADA just needed somewhere to stash him before his ascension begins and he fits fine in LIJ.

Hiromu already lost the belt back to KUSHIDA. Not to mention Dragon Lee already beat Hiromu in the BOSJ in their most recent match.

Ahh I like Kushida but damn that feels rushed, I would have rather Kushida done something else for awhile and then came back around the start of the year for the Jr Title.

Ahh I like Kushida but damn that feels rushed, I would have rather Kushida done something else for awhile and then came back around the start of the year for the Jr Title.

Oh I agree completely. It looked like it was going to be the "Road to Redemption" after Hiromu outright squashed KUSHIDA...but then KUSHIDA immediately bounced back, won the ROH TV Title, won the BOSJ after starting 0-2, then took down Hiromu. All the while taking the God's Last Gift as his new finisher (now aptly named "Back to the Future"). Hiromu should've had a year long run, there were plenty of guys for him to take on. Now KUSHIDA is gonna end up taking on the same guys as always.
    I am sorry but Juice Robinson is still fucking boring, he just plays the stereotypical happy to be here gaijin that all the people can like because he is just SO HAPPY TO BE HERE IN JAPAN.
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,498 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    happy but in fuckin wars lol. yo gotta respect a nigga for goin 100 in japan of all places
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
    edited July 6
    I like ZSJ style but damn that dude needs to put on some weight, I just can't take him seriously when I had more to eat for lunch than what he weighs.

Speaking of redemption, they sure rushed getting a belt back on Tanahashi for absolutely no reason. The Intercontinental title does absolutely nothing for him.

Man I would really like it if G.O.D. turned on Bullet Club and just ran through them in tag matches with brute force, these guys do not need Bullet Club.

Naito/Ishii was only about 10 minutes but damn it was good. Ishii is a small guy but he makes it believable that he will beat your ass.

Okada is just a license to print money, it is amazing how bad TNA fucked up with this guy.
    Post edited by jae hoon on
    Lolkushidawins
    I like ZSJ style but damn that dude needs to put on some weight, I just can't take him seriously when I had more to eat for lunch than what he weighs.

Speaking of redemption, they sure rushed getting a belt back on Tanahashi for absolutely no reason. The Intercontinental title does absolutely nothing for him.

Man I would really like it if G.O.D. turned on Bullet Club and just ran through them in tag matches with brute force, these guys do not need Bullet Club.

Naito/Ishii was only about 10 minutes but damn it was good. Ishii is a small guy but he makes it believable that he will beat your ass.

Okada is just a license to print money, it is amazing how bad TNA fucked up with this guy.

Tanahashi with a Belt - Naito needed to be dethroned since it's incredibly likely he's winning the G1 to take on Okada at WK. Tana is the only available face they really had to do it. It probably WOULD'VE been Shibata but...yeah... I mean, I would've put it on Ishii but meh, also didn't fit the story they were going for (someone saving Naito from destroying and retiring the IC belt).

GOD - In fairness, half of BC doesn't need BC but you can also say that for 95% of people in ANY NJPW stable. Can't judge them as we do here. Plus it took GOD a year to even be really good to begin with.

Okada - NJPW sent him to TNA for the EXPRESS purpose of getting misused, to humble his ass. Luckily Okada took more than that from the experience and was able to create the "Rainmaker" persona on his own.
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,723 mod
    It's like some of y'all forgot how NJPW stables work.
  • eviljevilj Joined: Posts: 4,966 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    it's a shame shibata got injured. I'm sure it would have been him in the US finals.
    Green Karin.