SRK Arena IV - Ratchet Deadlocked/Gladiator HD - Finale: Like A Champion

Comments

• Raij1nRaij1n Joined: Posts: 1,107
    That's why I'm using the magma cannon.
  • 3rdSTRikeLOVE3rdSTRikeLOVE Joined: Posts: 644
    Copied and pasted for the masses...Net neutrality, down with the establishment!

0-Virtue's Last Reward: You start the game with 0 atk/1,000,000 def armour (can only be worn by you). The only action you may take is Scavenge: Gold Bolts. Once received, these Gold Bolts turn into Sponsor Coins. You will be put into the Sponsors' Suite and will be able to distribute the Sponsor Coins as you wish. You cannot win the game.

1-Smuggler: After killing a Player, you decide what happens to their equipment (equip/give/drop/destroy). Your decisions must be submitted with the Attack.

2-Charge Boots: Your Actions are completed before all other Players' Actions.

3-Decoy Glove: At the cost of 3 Gold Bolts, you may replace any Scavengable weapon with a decoy. If a Player scavenges this decoy and attempts to Attack with it, the Attack will be nullified and the Player will permanently lose -1/-1 to their armour (can go into negatives).

4-Infernox: You are immune to the effects of all Omega Mods.

5-Q-Force: You start the game with (0 atk/10 def) armour (hidden, can only be worn by you). All damage taken permanently reduces your armour by -1. All damage given increases your armour by +1.

6-Collared Bolts: Deadlocked to [PLAYER 22]. You share your bolts and bolt purchases with them and they share theirs with you. If one of you is killed, both of you die. If both of you are the final two players alive, you both win.

7-Hacker Ray: At the cost of 3 Gold Bolts, you may override and choose another Player's action for the coming phase. Cannot force Player to Attack themselves. Does not count towards your daily action and does not show up in the action list.

8-Skill Points: Earn 3 gold bolts every time you leave a planet (does not include Dreadzone Station).

9-Sparx: In addition to your regular Action, you may use Immunity on any Player (including yourself). The selected Player cannot die that turn. 3 uses only.

10-Zoni: You can Scavenge at any point of any phase. This does not use up your daily action. Three uses only. Submit regular Scavenges as ‘Scavenge: X’ and Ability Scavenges as ‘Use Ability on X’.

11-Mr. Zurkon: Mr. Zurkon fires at the target you Attack, giving your attacks a 1.5x multiplier.

12-Mockingjay: The odds are ever in your favour. You may control the results of one NPC's RNG per turn. This action is in addition to your regular daily action and will not show up in the action list.

13-GrummelNet: Any Player that Attacks you gives you 1 Gold Bolt (if they have any).

14-Berserk: Every consecutive Attack adds +2 to your Attack power. Attack power bonus resets after taking a non-Attack action.

15-Pyronox: You take -1 less damage from each individual Attack.

16-Aphelion: You can pay 5 Gold Bolts to skip yourself to the next planet, becoming untargetable by Players and NPC's until all other Players progress to the next planet.

17-Tesla Barrier: You gain +1 def every turn you are not Attacked. Defence bonus resets once Attacked.

18-Orvus: You can undo a Player's action after it has been done (includes Ability actions). Three uses only. This can be done at any point of any phase. You cannot use this Ability while dead.

19-Legacy: When the final boss is defeated, you win the game. You must Order all living Players when you receive this Ability, and may change this Order at any point. If you die, this Ability gets passed on to the highest Player on the list that is still living and your Ability appears as theirs.

20-Carbonox: Your armour upgrades after kills. Killing 1 Player increases it by +1/+1. Your armour cannot be equipped by anyone else.

21-Nefarious: If you are killed while holding the Nanobots, you will revive with your equipped weapon's atk and def permanently added to your armour.

22-Collared Bolts: Deadlocked to [PLAYER 6]. You share your bolts and bolt purchases with them and they share theirs with you. If one of you is killed, both of you die. If both of you are the final two players alive, you both win.

23-Mafia: Along with your regular action, you can Enforce a player and their Ability will be nullified for that phase. Enforces won't be shown in the public list of actions.

24-Turretius: NPCs will not Attack you (does not include Exterminators).

25-Deadeye: You can Attack any Player, even if their action that turn is Evade. Your Attacks also ignore shields.
    Cry Freedom! Cry the beloved country!
    I thought my ability was super badass before reading this
  • BlindknaggBlindknagg There's the truth of time and the truth of legend. Joined: Posts: 3,790
    19-Legacy: When the final boss is defeated, you win the game. You must Order all living Players when you receive this Ability, and may change this Order at any point. If you die, this Ability gets passed on to the highest Player on the list that is still living and your Ability appears as theirs.

DG or possibly Fuzz looking real susp now 1f914.png

And No Alpha's Sky doesn't have infinitely generated planets? Bah!
    (> ̄▽ ̄)> nigga this
    nigga that
    <( ̄▽ ̄<)
  • NupoChromineNupoChromine Art By: Matthew Griffin Joined: Posts: 4,162
    Yeah, my power is lame as shit...

Also, I was planning on scavenging this turn, but it seems like this exterminator is serious business. If the rest of you can't top its Defense, I'll join in.
    Within the dream, he stayed.

"Some garbage is okay." - Safety Stegosaurus
  • jasonCjasonC Fish Bar Zombie Joined: Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    oh 3rdstrike you dummy.
    now it's gonna be so much harder to sniff out #19 if they are in the game.
    How would you sniff out 19 in the first place? (All I can think of is looking for the silent/teamwork focused players, but I can't think of anything past that)

Blindknagg wrote: »

I was thinking MP maybe
  • DarkGeneralDarkGeneral Joined: Posts: 4,367
    :3 :3
  • RadicalFuzzRadicalFuzz Invading Pokopon's Courtrooms Joined: Posts: 4,795
    Ah yes, the ultimate turtle strategy of "smack shit around with a shitty wrench," I've seen it employed many times.

Unfortunately my actual ability is much less metal than "here's an alternate win condition."
    I am the one true frog.
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Givin' dat ho ho ho dem eyes. Joined: Posts: 13,757
    Adding two as well.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV | CFN: MissingPerson GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Givin' dat ho ho ho dem eyes. Joined: Posts: 13,757
    jasonC wrote: »
    Blindknagg wrote: »

I was thinking MP maybe

That's a fair point, given that I was the one to suggest going after the NPCs. All I've cared about is leveling up my weapon.

You'll see that damn soon.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV | CFN: MissingPerson GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
    How would you sniff out 19 in the first place? (All I can think of is looking for the silent/teamwork focused players, but I can't think of anything past that)

like if we got to the final boss, we could mass claim and the one who made something up (as confirmed by either me or 3rd) would have been #19. But now that the info is out in the open, they can just lie and claim something else more readily.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 22,621
    I will help killing the Executioner.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • DarkGeneralDarkGeneral Joined: Posts: 4,367
    jasonC wrote: »

like if we got to the final boss, we could mass claim and the one who made something up (as confirmed by either me or 3rd) would have been #19. But now that the info is out in the open, they can just lie and claim something else more readily.

That's assuming that the person who had #19 (if someone got that ability at all) is someone that didn't learn about the other abilities at any point during the game and wasn't piecemealing together who has what ability.
    Yea but you could have good odds if the mass claim required verbatim. So this is interesting because there's also the ability of just getting gold bolts as we progress through the planets, and the berserk one as well.

Progressing through planets is beneficial for some and not so much for others and then there's that alternate win con which makes progressing through bad for everyone

Wife just got a flat. Bbl
    Tire changed. Now car won't start. Lesson to all: don't drive over a hoe in the street.
    Hoe like a tool or like a ratchet chick?
  • SynonymSynonym S is for Synonym. Joined: Posts: 1,623
    Hey guy's. I'm #19. I'm tired of being alive, please attack me.

(Fuck you 3rdSnowdenLove, I was leaving out the bit on my armour because I wanted someone to attack me).
    He looked down on the town from his mountain retreat, and he saw that the civilians hadn't uttered a peep.
    So he thought and he thought and he thought some more, and by the end of it his head was even quite sore.
    But then a thought popped up in his brain. Oh that will do quite nicely, that'll win us the game.
    Synonym gathered up all his evidence and facts, and he put them to work, preparing for his Last Gasp.
    One Mafia, two, then three and then four. Surely this would even out the score.
    That being done, he lay down to rest, knowing that when he woke he'd be proven the best.
    And what happened, then? Well, on Shoryuken they say - that Synonym's small ego grew three sizes that day.
    Just a few thoughts on the situation thus far...

It's pretty easy to spot the one that's only scavenged for gold the entire game.

There are a couple players who seem to fit the bill for 6 and 22. The answer probably lies in who's been coordinating attacks.

JasonC is mafia, lynch him immediately.

Raij1n is probably nefarious, but that doesn't really matter right now.

The important thing about the data info that I'm getting is that there seem to be at least two unkillable players that will have to be dealt with at some point.

I thought my ability was a bit op but had to be sure...so I stole the database to be sure. You're welcome world, time to choose you're sides. Neutrality or illuminati
    edited April 14
    You stole my shit for the wrong reason hahaha.

Well, nanobots are badass so I can't blame you
    Why is blindknagg attacking Raij1n? And why are hecatom and reiraku all of a sudden just become gods?
    The turret is random, so @Blindknagg is good.

Also, uh, Hecatom's gold is accounted for, but Reiraku should only have 1 so far. (If I counted right).

I'm not sure where the other 5 gold bolts came from. Fuckery?

Oh, Reiraku and Hecatom are the connected players.

• BlindknaggBlindknagg There's the truth of time and the truth of legend. Joined: Posts: 3,790
    Why is blindknagg attacking Raij1n? And why are hecatom and reiraku all of a sudden just become gods?

Turretius works in mysterious ways.
    (> ̄▽ ̄)> nigga this
    nigga that
    <( ̄▽ ̄<)
    This game rocks
    Yo, where are the sponsors? :rofl:
    image.jpg
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    Oh, Reiraku and Hecatom are the connected players.

Couldn't Reiraku instead be the one who earns bolts as we progress from planet to planet?
    Nah, the odds of them having the exact same item/gold bolts/mods are too crazy for that.

I think everybody needs to slow their roles for the time being...Check out the abilities, and think about who suggested and why we started just killing npc's willy-nillly. Basically, it seems to have been working out more for some than other...others that haven't even been attacking the whole time anyway.
    Darkgeneral and RadicalFuzz were the first to suggest it. Blindknagg just shot Raij1n, and his mafia boss JasonC claimed the miniturrent was random ( I don't know if that for sure or not ), but if it's any consolation...Nupo was the first to suggest players attacking each other.

I'm not sure about MP, but I'm guessing he's just trying to get XP for late game.

The only way I can tell at the moment for the "stragglers" to survive long enough to become a threat is to appeal to the 6&22 twins @Blindknagg and @Reiraku to abandon your mafia masters, and instead attack those who would seek to use your strengths for their own benefit.

There's already fuckery in the works, and until we get it figuered out, i would suggest not to listen to ANYONE trying to get you to attack an NPC this turn as it only seems to be benefiting a few.
    edited April 15
    Yeah... I realized a second too late I'm making life too easy for some.

The twins could womp any player at this point, hell, even two at a time.
    I can't trust you SRK bastards hahaha
    I disavow myself from the false Turretius... @Synonym I now swear allegiance to you, my new master. Tell me what to do!
    I'm not sure if you're ignoring facts as a sort of mindgame or what @3rdSTRikeLOVE

The weapon info for the turret says it's random, and the ability information you posted says that the twins have the same gold purchases. And Synonym is just here, really. Can only scavenge, can't win, eh.

• chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 4,849
    I'm confused :(
    I'm a grown fucking man, if I wanna smoke a crack pipe on a friend's birthday, I wanna smoke a crack pipe.
    -ArtVandelay, 2017
    Not surprising, some people are trying to stir confussion among us so we are put against each other early in the game.
    The thing is that we can't keep the status quo so far, but we also can't start killing each other so quickly without risking to make it easier for certain people and ruin our chances of winning.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 4,849
    I'm still attacking Shellshock for 1. Hope this doesn't end my game.
    I'm a grown fucking man, if I wanna smoke a crack pipe on a friend's birthday, I wanna smoke a crack pipe.
    -ArtVandelay, 2017
    oh so does the fuckery start this phase?
    Look at what net neutrality has wrought.
    3rdstrike with the nanobots is pretty OP if you think about it - he's got 3 lives. Somehow, I'm still not scared of him?
    I wouldn't mind if someone decides to take some of his lives out just to even the field :rofl:
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • SynonymSynonym S is for Synonym. Joined: Posts: 1,623
    Hecatom wrote: »
    Yo, where are the sponsors? :rofl:
    image.jpg

Sponsors are receiving coins from me, but Alpha Jewstein has ruined the bolt:coin exchange rate so they have very little finances. What they do have is being wagered on players doing stuff rather then on helping the thread.

I have also been made aware of the identity of player #19.

I will be selling off information later.

@3SL, I'll consult with my masters for further instructions.
    He looked down on the town from his mountain retreat, and he saw that the civilians hadn't uttered a peep.
    So he thought and he thought and he thought some more, and by the end of it his head was even quite sore.
    But then a thought popped up in his brain. Oh that will do quite nicely, that'll win us the game.
    Synonym gathered up all his evidence and facts, and he put them to work, preparing for his Last Gasp.
    One Mafia, two, then three and then four. Surely this would even out the score.
    That being done, he lay down to rest, knowing that when he woke he'd be proven the best.
    And what happened, then? Well, on Shoryuken they say - that Synonym's small ego grew three sizes that day.
  • ForgeDiggerForgeDigger PEPSIMAAAAAAN! Joined: Posts: 1,234
    I get that 19 is a huge problem, but do we just stop attacking NPCs then? Couldn't leaving the shellshock also be bad for us? His attack will be really annoying.

If we are abandoning all sense of community, I'm looking to buy friends.

For the record, I'm 3. It's a poopy ability that I'm never going to use anyway.
    "A fool and his head are easily parted! RRRARGGH!" - Volibear

"You should try to clear your mind of idle thoughts. And if you can't, I will." - Jace Beleren

Here we are - don't turn away now. We are the warriors that built this town.
    Also I think it's most likely MP who's 20 :x

"You should try to clear your mind of idle thoughts. And if you can't, I will." - Jace Beleren

Why would MP be 20? That's a very PvP focused ability, while MP's been clearing NPCs with me.

edited April 15
    It says kills, not player kills. Thought that meant NPCs too

Oh, it easily could, I just assumed it meant PCs only. @AlphaCommando Could you clarify?

• AlphaCommandoAlphaCommando Goten More Years Joined: Posts: 3,144
    Oh, it easily could, I just assumed it meant PCs only. @AlphaCommando Could you clarify?

Assuming that list is accurate, if I were to make the following role:

20-Carbonox: Your armour upgrades after kills. Killing 1 Player increases it by +1/+1. Your armour cannot be equipped by anyone else.

The term 'Player' there would refer to a contestant.
    Team Breath of Fire IV (Ryu, Won-Qu, Fou-Lu): Zero[6] γ, Amaterasu[5] β, Dante[6] α
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

"As soon as I saw Alpha's avatar, all the blood rushed out of my head and I almost lost my lunch." - Missing Person
    "I betting that every mafia is mad at me for falling for Alpha." - GodotsRevenge
    "AlphaCommando > RadicalFuzz" - Augustus