SRK Arena IV - Ratchet Deadlocked/Gladiator HD - Finale: Like A Champion

Comments

• 3rdSTRikeLOVE3rdSTRikeLOVE Joined: Posts: 644
    oh great Turretius...bestow upon your prodigal son the ability to smite the infidels!

P.S. oh great @Synonym...also bestow upon me some stuff!

@jasonC...lol
    Cry Freedom! Cry the beloved country!
  • ForgeDiggerForgeDigger PEPSIMAAAAAAN! Joined: Posts: 1,234
    Someone undo Rei's evade :P
    "A fool and his head are easily parted! RRRARGGH!" - Volibear

"You should try to clear your mind of idle thoughts. And if you can't, I will." - Jace Beleren

Here we are - don't turn away now. We are the warriors that built this town.
  • ReirakuReiraku Joined: Posts: 792
    Why do you hate me? :(
  • AlphaCommandoAlphaCommando Goten More Years Joined: Posts: 3,144
    Updated yesterday's actions list with DG's action.

I will not be accepting any more actions to ArenaGM. All actions must go to AlphaCommando.
    Team Breath of Fire IV (Ryu, Won-Qu, Fou-Lu): Zero[6] γ, Amaterasu[5] β, Dante[6] α
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

"As soon as I saw Alpha's avatar, all the blood rushed out of my head and I almost lost my lunch." - Missing Person
    "I betting that every mafia is mad at me for falling for Alpha." - GodotsRevenge
    "AlphaCommando > RadicalFuzz" - Augustus
    edited April 19
    (Holy shit everyone submitted an action today!)

Actions
    3rdSTRikeLOVE - Defend
    Blindknagg - Attack
    chadouken! - Scavenge: Gold Bolts
    DarkGeneral - Attack: orochizoolander
    ForgeDigger - Scavenge: Gold Bolts
    Hecatom - Attack: ForgeDigger
    Missing Person - Attack: Synonym/orochizoolander
    NupoChromine - Attack: orochizoolander
    orochizoolander - Attack: Shellshock
    RadicalFuzz - Pray: Jesus
    Raij1n - Scavenge: Merc
    Reiraku - Attack: Missing Person
    Synonym - Scavenge: Gold Bolts
    Miniturret (Turn 3/3) - Attack: Attack: DarkGeneral
    Miniturret (Turn 2/3) - Attack: Shellshock
    Miniturret (Turn 1/3) - Attack: NupoChromine
    Raptor Shot A - Attack: Hecatom
    Raptor Shot B - Attack: Reiraku

Shellshock - Attack: 3rdSTRikeLOVE, Synonym

Results
    orochizoolander dies.
    orochizoolander's Ability:
    25-Deadeye: You can Attack any Player, even if their action that turn is Evade. Your Attacks also ignore shields.

ForgeDigger dies.
    ForgeDigger's Ability:
    3-Decoy Glove: At the cost of 3 Gold Bolts, you may replace any Scavengable weapon with a decoy. If a Player scavenges this decoy and attempts to Attack with it, the Attack will be nullified and the Player will permanently lose -1/-1 to their armour (can go into negatives).

DarkGeneral's Hunter Mine Launcher gets 10XP for killing orochizoolander.
    NupoChromine's Scorpion Flail gets 10XP for killing orochizoolander.
    Hecatom's Versa-Wrench Multicore gets 10XP for killing ForgeDigger.

Blindknagg's defence is halved next turn.

chadouken! gets 3 Gold Bolts.
    Synonym gets 0 Gold Bolts.

Players
    3rdSTRikeLOVE: B6-Obliterator (+1 atk/+3 def/0XP) {Alpha Mods: +1 def}, Nanobots, Database
    Blindknagg: Miniturret Launcher (+1 atk/+3 def/3XP) {Alpha Mods: +1 def, +2 def}
    chadouken!: Versa-Wrench Lite (+1 atk/+1 def/5XP)
    DarkGeneral: Hunter Mine Launcher (+2 atk/+5 def/10XP) {Alpha Mods: +2 def, +2 atk}
    DukeC: Phase 6
    ForgeDigger: Phase 9
    Hecatom: Versa-Wrench Multicore (+5 atk/+9 def/10XP) (+3 atk, +3 def, +4 def)
    jasonC: Phase 7
    Missing Person: Dual Raptors (+2 atk/+2 def)
    NupoChromine: Scorpion Flail (+5 atk/4 def/20XP) {Alpha Mods: +2 atk, +4 def}
    orochizoolander: Phase 9
    RadicalFuzz: Versa-Wrench Lite (+1 atk/+1 def/6XP)
    Raij1n: Magma Cannon (+2 atk/+1 def/18XP)
    Reiraku: Versa-Wrench Multicore (+5 atk/+9 def/0XP) (+3 atk, +3 def, +4 def)
    Synonym: The Arbiter (+5 atk/-2 def/0XP)

Merc (Raij1n) - (0 atk/0 def/0 Phases) - Holoshield Launcher (0 atk/0 def/15XP)

Scavengable Items
    Weapons
    -Versa-Wrench Lite (Unlimited Available)
    -Fusion Rifle (1 Available)
    -ForgeDigger's Versa-Wrench Multicore (+2 atk/+2 def/0XP)

Items
    -Gold Bolts (0/1/2/3)
    -Green - (0 atk/0 def/0 Phases)

Avenger Tournament
    Shellshock (2 atk/10 def/5XP): If not killed at the end of the turn, hits all Players that attacked him with a shockwave, halving their defence next turn. All attackers on same turn as death get 2 Gold Bolts. 25% chance of each Player getting hit by attack. Surviving Players become Avengers (armour becomes +2 def, Players worth 15XP)

Actions due in 24 hours.

Post edited by AlphaCommando on
    Team Breath of Fire IV (Ryu, Won-Qu, Fou-Lu): Zero[6] γ, Amaterasu[5] β, Dante[6] α
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

"As soon as I saw Alpha's avatar, all the blood rushed out of my head and I almost lost my lunch." - Missing Person
    "I betting that every mafia is mad at me for falling for Alpha." - GodotsRevenge
  • SynonymSynonym S is for Synonym. Joined: Posts: 1,623
    Lol MP you were in the LL with me, surely you realised that I was the immortal one.

And 3SL, tried to give you the arbiter but apparently I can't take any action other than scavenge.
    He looked down on the town from his mountain retreat, and he saw that the civilians hadn't uttered a peep.
    So he thought and he thought and he thought some more, and by the end of it his head was even quite sore.
    But then a thought popped up in his brain. Oh that will do quite nicely, that'll win us the game.
    Synonym gathered up all his evidence and facts, and he put them to work, preparing for his Last Gasp.
    One Mafia, two, then three and then four. Surely this would even out the score.
    That being done, he lay down to rest, knowing that when he woke he'd be proven the best.
    And what happened, then? Well, on Shoryuken they say - that Synonym's small ego grew three sizes that day.
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Givin' dat ho ho ho dem eyes. Joined: Posts: 13,757
    Hi
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV | CFN: MissingPerson GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • ReirakuReiraku Joined: Posts: 792
    Hi there. How are you?
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Givin' dat ho ho ho dem eyes. Joined: Posts: 13,757
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV | CFN: MissingPerson GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 4,849
    So, is anyone trying to attack that Shellshock, or are we all still going to kill each other? I really don't know what to do this round.
    I'm a grown fucking man, if I wanna smoke a crack pipe on a friend's birthday, I wanna smoke a crack pipe.
    -ArtVandelay, 2017
  • Raij1nRaij1n Joined: Posts: 1,107
    I've been wanting to kill that motherfucker. Then the first wave of fuckery occurred and now I have trust issues
    edited April 19
    (Everyone actually submitted an action today, unlike phony yesterday where RadicalFuzz got kidnapped by Jesus.)

Actions
    3rdSTRikeLOVE - Evade
    Blindknagg - Attack
    chadouken! - Evade
    DarkGeneral - Attack: Hecatom
    Hecatom - Attack: Missing Person
    Missing Person - Attack: Hecatom/Hecatom
    NupoChromine - Attack: Hecatom
    RadicalFuzz - Defend
    Raij1n - Attack: Reiraku
    Reiraku - Defend
    Synonym - Scavenge: Gold Bolts
    Miniturret (Turn 3/3) - Attack: NupoChromine
    Miniturret (Turn 2/3) - Attack: Raij1n
    Miniturret (Turn 1/3) - Attack: Raij1n
    Raptor Shot A - Attack: Merc
    Raptor Shot B - Attack: Reiraku

Shellshock - Attack: DarkGeneral, Hecatom, Reiraku

Results
    Hecatom dies.
    Hecatom's Ability:
    6-Collared Bolts: Deadlocked to Reiraku. You share your bolts and bolt purchases with them and they share theirs with you. If one of you is killed, both of you die. If both of you are the final two players alive, you both win.

Reiraku dies.
    Reiraku's Ability:
    22-Collared Bolts: Deadlocked to Hecatom. You share your bolts and bolt purchases with them and they share theirs with you. If one of you is killed, both of you die. If both of you are the final two players alive, you both win.

Missing Person dies.
    Missing Person's Ability:
    9-Sparx: In addition to your regular Action, you may use Immunity on any Player (including yourself). The selected Player cannot die that turn. 3 uses only.

DarkGeneral's Hunter Mine Launcher gets 10XP for killing Hecatom.
    Hecatom's Versa-Wrench Multicore gets 10XP for killing Missing Person.
    Hecatom's Versa-Wrench Multicore upgrades to the Versa-Wrench Striker.
    NupoChromine's Scorpion Flail gets 10XP for killing Hecatom.
    NupoChromine's Scorpion Flail upgrades to the Leviathan Flail.
    Raij1n's Magma Cannon gets 10XP for killing Reiraku.
    Raijin's Magma Cannon upgrades to the Vulcan Cannon.
    Merc's Holoshield Launcher gets 3XP for blocking 3 damage.

Merc has been disabled (is rescavengable).

Synonym gets 0 Gold Bolts.

Players
    3rdSTRikeLOVE: B6-Obliterator (+1 atk/+3 def/0XP) {Alpha Mods: +1 def}, Nanobots, Database
    Blindknagg: Miniturret Launcher (+1 atk/+3 def/3XP) {Alpha Mods: +1 def, +2 def}
    chadouken!: Versa-Wrench Lite (+1 atk/+4 def/5XP) {Alpha Mods: +3 def}
    DarkGeneral: Hunter Mine Launcher (+2 atk/+5 def/20XP) {Alpha Mods: +2 def, +2 atk}
    DukeC: Phase 6
    ForgeDigger: Phase 9
    Hecatom: Phase 10
    jasonC: Phase 7
    Missing Person: Phase 10
    NupoChromine: Leviathan Flail (+10 atk/4 def) {Alpha Mods: +2 atk, +4 def}
    orochizoolander: Phase 9
    RadicalFuzz: Versa-Wrench Lite (+1 atk/+1 def/6XP)
    Raij1n: Vulcan Cannon (+4 atk/+3 def)
    Reiraku: Phase 10
    Synonym: The Arbiter (+5 atk/-2 def/0XP)

Scavengable Items
    Weapons
    -Versa-Wrench Lite (Unlimited Available)
    -Fusion Rifle (1 Available)
    -ForgeDigger's Versa-Wrench Multicore (+2 atk/+2 def/0XP)
    -Hecatom's Versa-Wrench Striker (+7 atk/+11 def/0XP) {Alpha Mods: +3 atk, +3 def, +4 def}
    -Missing Person's Dual Raptors (+2 atk/+2 def)
    -Reiraku's Versa-Wrench Multicore (+5 atk/+9 def/0XP) {Alpha Mods: +3 atk, +3 def, +4 def}

Items
    -Gold Bolts (0/1/2/3)
    -Merc - (0 atk/0 def/0 Phases) - Holoshield Launcher (0 atk/0 def/18XP)
    -Green - (0 atk/0 def/0 Phases)

Avenger Tournament
    Shellshock (2 atk/10 def/5XP): If not killed at the end of the turn, hits all Players that attacked him with a shockwave, halving their defence next turn. All attackers on same turn as death get 2 Gold Bolts. 25% chance of each Player getting hit by attack. Surviving Players become Avengers (armour becomes +2 def, Players worth 15XP)

Actions due in 24 hours.

Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

Raij1n wrote: »
    I've been wanting to kill that motherfucker. Then the first wave of fuckery occurred and now I have trust issues

Welcome to Arena.
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

Can we please kill the damn turtle this round?
    I'm a grown fucking man, if I wanna smoke a crack pipe on a friend's birthday, I wanna smoke a crack pipe.
    -ArtVandelay, 2017
    Hahaha. The last time that was my interest everyone started dying.
  • NupoChromineNupoChromine Art By: Matthew Griffin Joined: Posts: 4,162
    Yeah, we need to take out Shellshock and begin progressing again.
    Within the dream, he stayed.

"Some garbage is okay." - Safety Stegosaurus
    Oh wait, @AlphaCommando , I just noticed that "25% of each player getting hit" part of the Shellshock description. What does that mean? (25% chance for people not attacking the NPC? Or 25% chance for it to retaliate and hit someone who was attacking it for its 2 attack?)

And after this round you guys should probably scavenge for those two wrenches.

Fuck it. I finally got some bolts and got my defense up, so if the Shellshock gets me with shockwave I'll still be alright. I'm going to smack that bitch and hope to become an Avenger. I call dibs on Hulk.

Who's going to help? You fuckers aren't talking much, and since the twins are dead we should be safe to kill that motherfucker, yeah? I only have 1 attack. Need 9 more.
    -ArtVandelay, 2017
    I'm attacking it.

Though if DG or Raijin want to hit it then you can take your turn to scavenge one of those stronger wrenches.

• RadicalFuzzRadicalFuzz Invading Pokopon's Courtrooms Joined: Posts: 4,795
    I'd rather scavenge a wrench than hit Shellshock for 1 as well. Chad how are we gonna decide who gets which?
    I am the one true frog.
    God dammit. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing.
    -ArtVandelay, 2017
    I just put all these bolts into my wrench and now I want to kill the turtle, but you guys think I should steal another wrench.
    -ArtVandelay, 2017
    I mean, if your wrench looks better than the ones available to scavenge, then keep your wrench.

edited April 19
    You mean I can just pick one of those wrenches up? Like Hecatomb's has 7attack/11 def. Those stats will stay with the wrench?
    -ArtVandelay, 2017
    Well, I'd assume so.

edited April 19
    Uh... Paper, rock, scissors @RadicalFuzz ?
    -ArtVandelay, 2017
    There's 2 wrenches, so you can just call one by name

Then if others go for it its a scavenge left up to RNG
    Ok, I call dibs on Hecatomb's.
    -ArtVandelay, 2017
    So, like, are we supposed to be working together now that those two guys are dead? Or are there still some badguys amongst us?
    -ArtVandelay, 2017
    edited April 19
    That is the eternal question in games like this amongst people like us
    Oh wait, @AlphaCommando , I just noticed that "25% of each player getting hit" part of the Shellshock description. What does that mean? (25% chance for people not attacking the NPC? Or 25% chance for it to retaliate and hit someone who was attacking it for its 2 attack?)

All players have a 25% chance of being hit for 2 damage at the end of the turn, regardless of what they did that turn. The retaliation is only for every player that attacked if Shellshock doesn't die. It doesn't do any damage, just halves their defence next turn.
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

So it's PvEvP
    -ArtVandelay, 2017
    And I think the viewers/sponsors are contributing to the fuckery somehow.
    Aren't sponsor interactions announced?

Yeah. I forgot about the advertisement. And that they can't contact players
    How do sponsors work? And how do I get one?
    -ArtVandelay, 2017
    edited April 19
    I'm pretty sure somebody has to like you, and my guess is that comes in to play during planet transfer, as that would make sense for commercial break or play recap... A good time to slip in advertisements

But I could be completely incorrect
    "Sponsor Lounge" is literally just other people in a PM conversation laughing at us and using in-game currency to fuck with us. Usually stuff like giving someone a weapon can be done once or twice solo but bigger stuff like spawning 10 NPCs requires a large portion of the sponsors to contribute. Seeing as there's been a surprising lack of sponsor activity, I'd say an extreme event should be due soon.

And I'm down for RPS if you can figure out how we can organize it lol
    I am the one true frog.
    Alpha is willing to coordinate it for us. You still down, winner gets the bigger wrench?
    I am the one true frog.
    Oh, they're different sizes? How?

edited April 19
    Ask your mom.
    Sorry, I had to, lol.
    -ArtVandelay, 2017
  • BlindknaggBlindknagg There's the truth of time and the truth of legend. Joined: Posts: 3,790
    chadouken! wrote: »
    So, like, are we supposed to be working together now that those two guys are dead? Or are there still some badguys amongst us?

Only problem with that is if this role exists/is still alive?

19-Legacy: When the final boss is defeated, you win the game. You must Order all living Players when you receive this Ability, and may change this Order at any point. If you die, this Ability gets passed on to the highest Player on the list that is still living and your Ability appears as theirs.
    (> ̄▽ ̄)> nigga this
    nigga that
    <( ̄▽ ̄<)
    RadicalFuzz and chadouken! had a rock-paper-scissors match:

RadicalFuzz: Paper
    chadouken!: Scissors

chadouken! wins!
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

RadicalFuzz and chadouken! had a rock-paper-scissors match:

RadicalFuzz: Paper
    chadouken!: Scissors

chadouken! wins!

Word! I submitted my action to scavenge Hecatomb's huge wrench.
    -ArtVandelay, 2017
    (Hm, I might wanna get one of those wrenches, actually)

(Hm, I might wanna get one of those wrenches, actually)

Dude, you've got more attack power than anyone else already. You could one-shot the Shellshock!
    -ArtVandelay, 2017