SRK Arena IV - Ratchet Deadlocked/Gladiator HD - Finale: Like A Champion

Comments

• Missing PersonMissing Person Righto. Joined: Posts: 13,767
    Guys, I hate to be that guy, but how does everyone feel about killing the NPCs today and getting that done first?

They've been buffed since last time so we need to not die from them.

Let's coordinate which one we're aiming for to make sure we guarantee their deaths.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • Raij1nRaij1n Joined: Posts: 1,183
    I have coordinated my efforts to help out with that next round... I have yet to acquire any means of offense besides personal odor and cynicism
  • BlindknaggBlindknagg There's the truth of time and the truth of legend. Joined: Posts: 3,815
    Let's coordinate which one we're aiming for to make sure we guarantee their deaths.

Yeah... about that aiming part.

Turretius knows if you've been naughty.
    (> ̄▽ ̄)> nigga this
    nigga that
    <( ̄▽ ̄<)
  • 3rdSTRikeLOVE3rdSTRikeLOVE Joined: Posts: 644
    Same old love my ass lol, I can actually maybe do something this time around
    Cry Freedom! Cry the beloved country!
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 4,927
    OK, I'm attacking Robot C with my wrench. My wrench has +1 attack to the Robot's +1 defense, so someone else will have to finish it off one I take the shield down.
    I'm a grown fucking man, if I wanna smoke a crack pipe on a friend's birthday, I wanna smoke a crack pipe.
    -ArtVandelay, 2017
    If @NupoChromine were to attack any NPC, those of us with attack power could just pick any zombie robot, and we all gain XP. Of course Nupo would be gaining a LOT more XP, but it might be worth it to knock all the robots out at once.

On another note, can a player with 0 atk share the XP from a kill? I wouldn't think so, but I'm curious
    If @NupoChromine were to attack any NPC, those of us with attack power could just pick any zombie robot, and we all gain XP. Of course Nupo would be gaining a LOT more XP, but it might be worth it to knock all the robots out at once.

On another note, can a player with 0 atk share the XP from a kill? I wouldn't think so, but I'm curious

So I thought about it, and if I'm reading the Scorpion Flail right... @NupoChromine can just take them all out at once anyway. It seems like we're going to have to coordinate a bit to gain any XP in the first place.
    edited April 10
    Or he can just cockblock us for exp and kill us all and me twice cause I have nanobots
  • ReirakuReiraku Joined: Posts: 798
    Since i botched my last phase, I'm going to try and scavenge the magma cannon.
  • NupoChromineNupoChromine Art By: Matthew Griffin Joined: Posts: 4,230
    I'd rather just take out all the NPCs before they take any of us out. Everyone can target an NPC so that we all get XP. (Except for the people who are scavenging this turn)
    Within the dream, he stayed.

"Some garbage is okay." - Safety Stegosaurus
  • DarkGeneralDarkGeneral Joined: Posts: 4,375
    Scorpion flail read like it doesn't get the attack all NPC ability until it's upgraded. So we can reliably take out one but by leaving it up to his +3 atk. However we are going to need another combined +4 atk power to take out the other 2 remaining bots.
  • AlphaCommandoAlphaCommando Goten More Years Joined: Posts: 3,146

Yes they do. Participation awards for all.
    Team Breath of Fire IV (Ryu, Won-Qu, Fou-Lu): Zero[6] γ, Amaterasu[5] β, Dante[6] α
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

"As soon as I saw Alpha's avatar, all the blood rushed out of my head and I almost lost my lunch." - Missing Person
    "I betting that every mafia is mad at me for falling for Alpha." - GodotsRevenge
    "AlphaCommando > RadicalFuzz" - Augustus
    Scorpion flail read like it doesn't get the attack all NPC ability until it's upgraded. So we can reliably take out one but by leaving it up to his +3 atk. However we are going to need another combined +4 atk power to take out the other 2 remaining bots.

Oh yeah, I forgot that it needed to upgrade. I'll go for Zombie Robot A if you all want to team up for B and C.

24 hours ago, at Dreadzone Station

Juanita: "Speaking of not talking, what's with Reiraku, Raij1n, RadicalFuzz and orochizoolander?"
    Dallas: "Well RadicalFuzz and orochizoolander have been dead for 2 years like the rest of the returning contestants, I'm surprised there isn't more brain decay!"
    DarkGeneral: "Oh, that's not an effect of the revival, those two are normally like that."
    Dallas: "Raij1n appears lost and disoriented."
    Raij1n: "What's going on... I thought we were on our way to Catacrom Four..."
    NupoChromine: "And I think Reiraku's on the phone."
    Reiraku: "Oh yes, tell me more about your experience with airport security..."
    Juanita: "OKAY, I'M BORED NOW. SEND THEM TO CATACROM FOUR."
    Raij1n: "Wait... WHERE ARE MY NANOBOTS?"

Raij1n's Phase 1 action has been undone! Nanobots have been re-added to the scavengable items list.
    Team Breath of Fire IV (Ryu, Won-Qu, Fou-Lu): Zero[6] γ, Amaterasu[5] β, Dante[6] α
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

"As soon as I saw Alpha's avatar, all the blood rushed out of my head and I almost lost my lunch." - Missing Person
    "I betting that every mafia is mad at me for falling for Alpha." - GodotsRevenge
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 22,753
    LOL
    So, What plan of action do we have right now?
    We will try toeam up and finish off the npc's?
    Or it will be more like, everyone covers their own ass deal?
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • jasonCjasonC Fish Bar Zombie Joined: Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Hecatom, I think we're going after the NPCs.

And interesting ability someone has. That's some Dr. Strange shit right there.
    "that's odd... I feel naked and afraid for some reason"
  • DarkGeneralDarkGeneral Joined: Posts: 4,375
    Alright, lets start getting our ducks in a row boys. Who is attacking which bot?

I have no attack power so I'm essentially useless in helping destroy them. We also have multiple players without items of any sort, that with the turret in play creates a bit of a problemo for them.
    I can go with the first two. Someone with one attack can jump on each of them for kills and that leaves one left.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
    I'm already scavenging trying to get some armament
    I'm hitting robot C with wrench. Already submitted my action.
    I'm a grown fucking man, if I wanna smoke a crack pipe on a friend's birthday, I wanna smoke a crack pipe.
    -ArtVandelay, 2017
    Someone jump on C with chadouken and the NPCs are dead.
    MP: B
    Me: A
    Chad + someone else = C?

• SynonymSynonym S is for Synonym. Joined: Posts: 1,623
    Okay, so just found out that sponsor coins are completely controlled by me. If you give me bolts I'm sure the sponsors will reward you.
    He looked down on the town from his mountain retreat, and he saw that the civilians hadn't uttered a peep.
    So he thought and he thought and he thought some more, and by the end of it his head was even quite sore.
    But then a thought popped up in his brain. Oh that will do quite nicely, that'll win us the game.
    Synonym gathered up all his evidence and facts, and he put them to work, preparing for his Last Gasp.
    One Mafia, two, then three and then four. Surely this would even out the score.
    That being done, he lay down to rest, knowing that when he woke he'd be proven the best.
    And what happened, then? Well, on Shoryuken they say - that Synonym's small ego grew three sizes that day.
  • ForgeDiggerForgeDigger PEPSIMAAAAAAN! Joined: Posts: 1,234
    I'm scavenging a wrench
    "A fool and his head are easily parted! RRRARGGH!" - Volibear

"You should try to clear your mind of idle thoughts. And if you can't, I will." - Jace Beleren

Here we are - don't turn away now. We are the warriors that built this town.
    MP: B
    Me: A
    Chad + someone else = C?

I'm on B and A. I can attack two targets.
    Don't you have to go over their defense to actually kill them? (Or am I just not reading this thing correctly?)

If you have those two I'll just scavenge.

Don't you have to go over their defense to actually kill them? (Or am I just not reading this thing correctly?)

If you have those two I'll just scavenge.

I do, that's why people need to tack on to B, since you also have A.
    Oh shit, I realized you have enough to kill one.
    I will either go for B & C, or just B, and let someone tack on to chadouken, but I need to know if someone is attacking C.

@3rdSTRikeLOVE are you?
    I seriously need to read again the thread, suddenly i am feeling lost, lol
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • BlindknaggBlindknagg There's the truth of time and the truth of legend. Joined: Posts: 3,815
    Enact Turretius will or collect tribute?

giphy.gif
    (> ̄▽ ̄)> nigga this
    nigga that
    <( ̄▽ ̄<)
    You have like 18% chance you'd hit a zombie and earn XP vs 75% chance you'd get a gold bolt.
    Gold it is then.

post-28223-Scrooge-McDuck-Swimming-in-Gol-6kjL.gif

(> ̄▽ ̄)> nigga this
    nigga that
    <( ̄▽ ̄<)
    Looks like SRK went down for a little bit there (at least on my end). I'll give everyone a 15 min extension just in case it fucked up for anyone else.
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

Yeah ok, there's clearly some SRK fuckery at hand. I'll extend it another 40 mins to give it time to get its shit together.
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

Should we resend actions just in case? Aka spam your inbox?
    jasonC wrote: »
    Should we resend actions just in case? Aka spam your inbox?

If it shows up as it's gone through, it should be fine. The problem was with SRK straight up not loading.
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

Fuck spambot
    edited April 11
    {No write-up until tomorrow because it's too late}

Actions

3rdSTRikeLOVE - Scavenge: Nanobots
    Blindknagg - Scavenge: Gold Bolts
    chadouken! - Attack: Zombie Robot C
    DarkGeneral - Jesus wept
    DukeC - Jesus wept
    ForgeDigger - Scavenge: Versa-Wrench Lite
    Hecatom - Jesus wept
    jasonC - Scavenge: Merc
    Missing Person - Attack: Zombie Robot B/Zombie Robot B
    NupoChromine - Attack: Zombie Robot A
    orochizoolander - Scavenge: Versa-Wrench Lite
    RadicalFuzz - Scavenge: Versa-Wrench Lite
    Raij1n - Scavenge: Magma Cannon
    Reiraku - Jesus wept again
    Synonym - Scavenge: Gold Bolts
    Zombie Robot C - Attack: Raij1n

Results
    Zombie Robot A dies.
    Zombie Robot B dies.
    NupoChromine's Scorpion Flail gains +2XP for killing Zombie Robot A.
    Missing Person's Dual Vipers gain +2XP for killing Zombie Robot B.
    Blindknagg gets 1 Gold Bolt.
    Synonym gets 3 Gold Bolts.

Players
    3rdSTRikeLOVE: B6-Obliterator (+1 atk/+2 def/0XP), Nanobots
    Blindknagg: Miniturret Launcher (+1 atk/0 def/0XP)
    chadouken!: Versa-Wrench Lite (+1 atk/+1 def/0XP)
    DarkGeneral: Hunter Mine Launcher (0 atk/+3 def/0XP)
    DukeC:
    ForgeDigger: Versa-Wrench Lite (+1 atk/+1 def/0XP)
    Hecatom:
    jasonC:
    Missing Person: Dual Vipers (+1 atk/0 def/2XP)
    NupoChromine: Scorpion Flail (+3 atk/0 def/2XP)
    orochizoolander: Versa-Wrench Lite (+1 atk/+1 def/0XP)
    RadicalFuzz: Versa-Wrench Lite (+1 atk/+1 def/0XP)
    Raij1n: Magma Cannon (+2 atk/+1 def/0XP)
    Reiraku:
    Synonym:

Merc (jasonC) - (0 atk/0 def/0 Phases)
    Green (DukeC) - (0 atk/0 def/1 Phase)

Scavengable Items
    Weapons
    -Versa-Wrench Lite (Unlimited Available)
    -The Arbiter (1 Available)
    -Fusion Rifle (1 Available)
    -Holoshield Launcher (1 Available)

Items
    -Gold Bolts (0/1/2/3)
    -Database (Contains all 26 Abilities, but not the Players that own them)

New Planet
    Catacrom Four:
    Zombie Robot C - (1 atk/1 def/2XP)
    Zombie Robot D - (1 atk/1 def/2XP)
    Zombie Robot E - (1 atk/1 def/2XP)
    If 1 or more Zombie Robots remain at the end of the turn, 2 more will spawn.

Actions due in 24 hours.
    Post edited by AlphaCommando on
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

What does Jesus wept mean? And thanks for the help on robot C guys.
    -ArtVandelay, 2017
    Reiraku and I both both scavenged the mama cannon. I submitted action via pm before I saw reiraku do it later in the day. Scavenge was left to random generation. I got it, he didn't. Wasted turn.

That's my take on it anyhow.

I'm attacking zombie robot E this turn.
    chadouken! wrote: »
    What does Jesus wept mean? And thanks for the help on robot C guys.

I pressume that it means that we were late with our request of our actions :rofl:
    I went to sleep thinking i had time before the next phase when i come here to put my action before leaving to my office i see that is too late :bee:
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    This nigga alpha is basically putting the writeups when is 5:00 am in my country :anguished:
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    You don't have to submit your action when the write up is made lol

With wrench in hand, I'm ready to join the cause. I'll attack E. I need someone's help to kill it though.

"You should try to clear your mind of idle thoughts. And if you can't, I will." - Jace Beleren

@AlphaCommando I think you meant to say Zombie C is alive still, not Zombie A

edited April 11
    ...pretty sure you'd be swinging at a dead enemy bro. I posted to attack E this phase for 3*
    Post edited by Raij1n on
    If C is still alive I'm going to attack it again to finish it off.
    -ArtVandelay, 2017
    yepray.gif

Guide your humble servant in his hour of uncertainty oh shiny one.
    (> ̄▽ ̄)> nigga this
    nigga that
    <( ̄▽ ̄<)
    edited April 11
    chadouken! wrote: »
    If C is still alive I'm going to attack it again to finish it off.
    If C is still alive and his hit points are reset then my next move will be to punch 3rdSTRikeLOVE in the face for not helping me kill it and wasting my turn.
    -ArtVandelay, 2017