SRK Arena IV - Ratchet Deadlocked/Gladiator HD - Finale: Like A Champion

Comments

• jasonCjasonC Fish Bar Zombie Joined: Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Look at what net neutrality has wrought.
    3rdstrike with the nanobots is pretty OP if you think about it - he's got 3 lives. Somehow, I'm still not scared of him?
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,302
    I wouldn't mind if someone decides to take some of his lives out just to even the field :rofl:
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • SynonymSynonym S is for Synonym. Joined: Posts: 1,623
    Hecatom wrote: »
    Yo, where are the sponsors? :rofl:
    image.jpg

Sponsors are receiving coins from me, but Alpha Jewstein has ruined the bolt:coin exchange rate so they have very little finances. What they do have is being wagered on players doing stuff rather then on helping the thread.

I have also been made aware of the identity of player #19.

I will be selling off information later.

@3SL, I'll consult with my masters for further instructions.
    He looked down on the town from his mountain retreat, and he saw that the civilians hadn't uttered a peep.
    So he thought and he thought and he thought some more, and by the end of it his head was even quite sore.
    But then a thought popped up in his brain. Oh that will do quite nicely, that'll win us the game.
    Synonym gathered up all his evidence and facts, and he put them to work, preparing for his Last Gasp.
    One Mafia, two, then three and then four. Surely this would even out the score.
    That being done, he lay down to rest, knowing that when he woke he'd be proven the best.
    And what happened, then? Well, on Shoryuken they say - that Synonym's small ego grew three sizes that day.
  • ForgeDiggerForgeDigger PEPSIMAAAAAAN! Joined: Posts: 1,234
    I get that 19 is a huge problem, but do we just stop attacking NPCs then? Couldn't leaving the shellshock also be bad for us? His attack will be really annoying.

If we are abandoning all sense of community, I'm looking to buy friends.

For the record, I'm 3. It's a poopy ability that I'm never going to use anyway.
    "A fool and his head are easily parted! RRRARGGH!" - Volibear

"You should try to clear your mind of idle thoughts. And if you can't, I will." - Jace Beleren

Here we are - don't turn away now. We are the warriors that built this town.
    Also I think it's most likely MP who's 20 :x

"You should try to clear your mind of idle thoughts. And if you can't, I will." - Jace Beleren

• NupoChromineNupoChromine Art By: Matthew Griffin Joined: Posts: 4,683
    Why would MP be 20? That's a very PvP focused ability, while MP's been clearing NPCs with me.
    What is like $2500 a month?
    edited April 15
    It says kills, not player kills. Thought that meant NPCs too

Oh, it easily could, I just assumed it meant PCs only. @AlphaCommando Could you clarify?
  • AlphaCommandoAlphaCommando Goten More Years Joined: Posts: 3,148
    Oh, it easily could, I just assumed it meant PCs only. @AlphaCommando Could you clarify?

Assuming that list is accurate, if I were to make the following role:

20-Carbonox: Your armour upgrades after kills. Killing 1 Player increases it by +1/+1. Your armour cannot be equipped by anyone else.

The term 'Player' there would refer to a contestant.
    Team Breath of Fire IV (Ryu, Won-Qu, Fou-Lu): Zero[6] γ, Amaterasu[5] β, Dante[6] α
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

"As soon as I saw Alpha's avatar, all the blood rushed out of my head and I almost lost my lunch." - Missing Person
    "I betting that every mafia is mad at me for falling for Alpha." - GodotsRevenge
    "AlphaCommando > RadicalFuzz" - Augustus
  • BlindknaggBlindknagg There's the truth of time and the truth of legend. Joined: Posts: 3,904
    Blindknagg just shot Raij1n, and his mafia boss JasonC claimed the miniturrent was random ( I don't know if that for sure or not )
    -Mini Turret Launcher (+1 atk/0 def): When fired, turret attacks a random target (minus the firing player). Turret stays active for three turns. Multiple turrets can be active. Upgrades at 20XP.
    -Quasar Turret Launcher (+4 atk/0 def): Player can choose turret targets. Turret stays active for five turns.

Bruh the only thing I care about is to spread the gospel of the one true god of RNG.

tenor.gif

Speaking of which, it's about damn time that #24 contact me and join the church.
    The only way I can tell at the moment for the "stragglers" to survive long enough to become a threat is to appeal to the 6&22 twins @Blindknagg and @Reiraku to abandon your mafia masters, and instead attack those who would seek to use your strengths for their own benefit.

Nah I'm #11.

"11-Mr. Zurkon: Mr. Zurkon fires at the target you Attack, giving your attacks a 1.5x multiplier."
    (> ̄▽ ̄)> nigga this
    nigga that
    <( ̄▽ ̄<)
    Actions due in 30 minutes.
    Team Breath of Fire IV (Ryu, Won-Qu, Fou-Lu): Zero[6] γ, Amaterasu[5] β, Dante[6] α
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

"As soon as I saw Alpha's avatar, all the blood rushed out of my head and I almost lost my lunch." - Missing Person
    "I betting that every mafia is mad at me for falling for Alpha." - GodotsRevenge
    Do you need me to attack shellshock?
    We take out shock, get bolts, handle Yun and yang after?
    edited April 15
    One hour ago, at The Chief's suite

Cyntalan: "So did you finally get your Holovision connecton sorted out?"
    The Chief: "Yeah, turns out that the disconnect was caused by a stock market crash of all things."
    Bious: "So what about all those episodes we missed?"
    The Chief: "Well I've got the Fantastic Alpha Package, so we'll be able to watch them when they're re-released."
    Vynce (?): "You've got the FAP?"
    The Chief: "I've got the FAP. So do we want to wait for the previous episodes to be re-released or do we want to watch tonight's episode?"
    Cyntalan: "Let's watch tonight's episode. I'm sure they're still being friendly, and we don't want another write-up delayed."
    Vynce (?): "We don't want what?"
    Cyntalan: "I said we don't want to get right up to where we were delayed."

Present time, at Kronos

Dallas: "HELLLLOOOOO AND WELCOME TO THE MAIN EVENT TONIGHT AT DREADZONE."
    Juanita: "Oh Dallas, I'm so excited! Today, we get to see our 15 contestants get crushed by the one, the only, SHELLSHOCK!"
    Shellshock: "ZESE TINY COWARDS SINK ZEY CAN BEAT ME? BWAHAHAHAHA!"
    Dallas: "He's right to laugh, Juanita. None of these tiny cowards are strong enough to take Shellshock by themselves!"
    Missing Person: "Maybe so. But together, we have proven that we can take down any adversary. These people may have let me down in the past, but I truly do believe in them."
    chadouken!: "You said it MP! Come on everyone, LET'S GOOOOOOO!"
    RadicalFuzz: " :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D"
    Juanita: "Wowwwww guys, that was an incredible effort. Congratulations."
    Missing Person: "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?"
    Raij1n: "Where was everyone?"
    DarkGeneral: "Yeah, hold up a sec. There's probably some Gold Bolts around here somewhere."
    Missing Person: "CAN YOU DO THAT WHEN THERE'S NOT A 500 TONNE BEHEMOTH IN FRONT OF US?"
    Shellshock: "IT WOULD NOT HAVE MATTERED ANYWAY. I DID NOT EVEN FEEL ANY OF YOUR ATTACKS."
    jasonC: "That's because you weren't attacked."
    Dallas: "WILL YOU LOOK AT THAT. In a surprise action, jasonC has opted to SHIELD Shellshock!"
    Shellshock: "YOU ARE A SMART MAN, BUT I WILL NOT SPARE YOU."
    jasonC: "Oh, I don't need sparing. But he does."
    Raij1n: "You?"
    Juanita: "OHHHH. A beautiful fountain of blood explodes from Raij1n as The Arbiter rocket finds its mark!"
    Shellshock: "UND NOW IT IS MY TURN."
    Dallas: "Would you look at that, Juanita! Shellshock EFFORTLESSLY knocks chadouken!, Missing Person and RadicalFuzz to the side, with the latter taking a Shellshock fist straight to the genitals!"
    RadicalFuzz: "D':"
    Juanita: "But Shellshock's not done yet! With a great ascension to the skies, his missiles lock onto DukeC, ForgeDigger, NupoChromine and Synonym, and it looks like no matter how much you pray to Jesus, it can't save DukeC from the mighty Shellshock!"
    DukeC: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
    Shellshock: "HAHA, PUNY CRITTERS. ONE DOWN, FOURTEEN TO GO."
    Dallas: "And with that, Shellshock moves on to the next area! Have our contestants met their match? Tune in next time to find out! Only on Vox."

Present time, at The Chief's suite

Cyntalan: "HOLY FUCK, HOW MUCH DID WE MISS?"
    The Chief: "Those previous episodes had better come out fucking soon. I'm not paying for premium FAP for nothing."
    Bious: "DAMMIT."
    Vynce (?): "What?"
    Bious: "I KNEW I SHOULD'VE BET ON BETRAYAL."

Actions
    3rdSTRikeLOVE - Evade
    Blindknagg - Attack
    chadouken! - Attack: Shellshock
    DarkGeneral - Scavenge: Gold Bolts
    DukeC - Scavenge: Gold Bolts
    ForgeDigger - Scavenge: Gold Bolts
    Hecatom - Scavenge: Gold Bolts
    jasonC - Attack: Raij1n
    Missing Person - Attack: Shellshock
    NupoChromine - Scavenge: Gold Bolts
    orochizoolander - Jesus probably wouldn't do that
    RadicalFuzz - Attack: Shellshock
    Raij1n - Attack: Shellshock
    Reiraku - Scavenge: Gold Bolts
    Synonym - Scavenge: Gold Bolts
    Merc - Shield: Shellshock
    Miniturret (Turn 3/3) - Attack: Synonym
    Miniturret (Turn 1/3) - Attack: Hecatom

Results
    DukeC dies.
    DukeC's Ability:
    12-Mockingjay: The odds are ever in your favour. You may control the results of one NPC's RNG per turn. This action is in addition to your regular daily action and will not show up in the action list.

Raij1n dies.
    Raij1n's Ability:
    25-Deadeye: You can Attack any Player, even if their action that turn is Evade. Your Attacks also ignore shields.

chadouken!, Missing Person and RadicalFuzz have their Defence halved during the next turn.

jasonC's Arbiter gets 10XP for killing Raij1n.

DarkGeneral gets 0 Gold Bolts.
    ForgeDigger gets 0 Gold Bolts.
    Hecatom gets 2 Gold Bolts.
    NupoChromine gets 1 Gold Bolt.
    Reiraku gets 1 Gold Bolt.
    Synonym gets 3 Gold Bolts.

Players
    3rdSTRikeLOVE: B6-Obliterator (+1 atk/+2 def/0XP) {Alpha Mods: +1 def}, Nanobots, Database
    Blindknagg: Miniturret Launcher (+1 atk/+1 def/3XP) {Alpha Mods: +1 def}
    chadouken!: Versa-Wrench Lite (+1 atk/+1 def/5XP)
    DarkGeneral: Hunter Mine Launcher (0 atk/+3 def/0XP)
    DukeC: Phase 6
    ForgeDigger: Versa-Wrench Lite (+1 atk/+1 def/5XP)
    Hecatom: Versa-Wrench Lite (+4 atk/+4 def/3XP) (Alpha Mods: +3 atk, +3 def)
    jasonC: The Arbiter (+5 atk/-2 def/10XP)
    Missing Person: Dual Vipers (+1 atk/0 def/18XP)
    NupoChromine: Scorpion Flail (+3 atk/0 def/10XP)
    orochizoolander: Versa-Wrench Lite (+1 atk/+1 def/0XP)
    RadicalFuzz: Versa-Wrench Lite (+1 atk/+1 def/6XP)
    Raij1n: Phase 6
    Reiraku: Versa-Wrench Lite (+4 atk/+4 def/0XP) {Alpha Mods: +3 atk, +3 def}
    Synonym:

Merc (jasonC) - (0 atk/0 def/4 Phases) - Holoshield Launcher (0 atk/0 def/6XP)

Scavengable Items
    Weapons
    -Versa-Wrench Lite (Unlimited Available)
    -Fusion Rifle (1 Available)
    -Raij1n's Magma Cannon (+2 atk/+1 def/8XP)

Items
    -Gold Bolts (0/1/2/3)
    -Green - (0 atk/0 def/0 Phases)

Avenger Tournament
    Shellshock (2 atk/10 def/5XP): If not killed at the end of the turn, hits all Players that attacked him with a shockwave, halving their defence next turn. All attackers on same turn as death get 2 Gold Bolts. 25% chance of each Player getting hit by attack. Surviving Players become Avengers (armour becomes +2 def, Players worth 15XP)

Actions due in 24 hours.
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

First blood >:)
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 5,083
    e31.jpg
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Yes, I'm still pissed. Yes, go fuck yourself Darkfaggotasshole.
    chadouken! wrote: »
    e31.jpg

Well that's an easy way to tell that you didn't play this game last time. Only took until Phase 2 for 2 Players to die.
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

• chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 5,083
    Yeah it's my first arena game.
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Yes, I'm still pissed. Yes, go fuck yourself Darkfaggotasshole.
  • Raij1nRaij1n Joined: Posts: 1,194
    Igualmente.

.... I hope my corpse is beautiful
    jasonC wrote: »
    We take out shock, get bolts, handle Yun and yang after?

That was way too late to be sincere.

• BlindknaggBlindknagg There's the truth of time and the truth of legend. Joined: Posts: 3,904
    Raij1n wrote: »
    Igualmente.

.... I hope my corpse is beautiful

The power of Turretius compels you!
    (> ̄▽ ̄)> nigga this
    nigga that
    <( ̄▽ ̄<)
  • 3rdSTRikeLOVE3rdSTRikeLOVE Joined: Posts: 644
    Fuck...lol. I mean fuck damn it, I'm probably next...lol wtf @Raij1n ...FUCK! What happened?
    Cry Freedom! Cry the beloved country!
    Somebody leaked all the roles and all hell broke loose. :neutral:
    (> ̄▽ ̄)> nigga this
    nigga that
    <( ̄▽ ̄<)
    11 hours ago, at Shellshock's Arena

jasonC: "Hey Synonym, you look pretty
    Synonym: "Thanks mate."
    jasonC: "...underequipped over there."
    Synonym: "Nah cunt, I've got everything I need. Plus I'm makin' a fuckin' killin' on these Gold Bolts."
    jasonC: "Here. Use this as a container to store your massive fortune in."
    Synonym: "Motherfucker this is 100% less convenient than me just carrying the Gold Bolts."

jasonC has given The Arbiter to Synonym.
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

24 hours ago, at Shellshock's Arena

Dallas: "WILL YOU LOOK AT THAT. In a surprise action, jasonC has opted to SHIELD Shellshock!"
    Shellshock: "YOU ARE A SMART MAN, BUT I WILL NOT SPARE YOU."
    jasonC: "Yes, you told me that already."
    Raij1n: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... wait. Did the rocket miss?"
    jasonC: "What? NO. I KILLED YOU."
    Juanita: "And it looks like jasonC has lost the element of surprise, with everyone now watching his every move."
    Shellshock: "UND NOW IT IS MY TURN."

jasonC's Phase 6 Action has been undone!

Raij1n has been revived.
    Raij1n has his defence halved for the next turn for Attacking Shellshock.
    The Magma Cannon has been removed from the scavengable items list.
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

• HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,302
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    Oh whoops, meant to tag him in that last one.

@Raij1n, you back in nigga.
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

Does that mean JasonC also lost the XP from the kill?
    edited April 16
    Does that mean JasonC also lost the XP from the kill?

Yep. Well, his Arbiter did.
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

• 3rdSTRikeLOVE3rdSTRikeLOVE Joined: Posts: 644
    @Synonym I beg of you oh absent master...

Give me stuff in Eostre Bunny's name!
    Cry Freedom! Cry the beloved country!
    @Synonym I beg of you oh absent master...

Give me stuff in Eostre Bunny's name!

The lounge has said they are willing to negotiate for sponsorship. I am feeding them gold, but they hunger for more.

@jasonC you're crazy but I like crazy.
    He looked down on the town from his mountain retreat, and he saw that the civilians hadn't uttered a peep.
    So he thought and he thought and he thought some more, and by the end of it his head was even quite sore.
    But then a thought popped up in his brain. Oh that will do quite nicely, that'll win us the game.
    Synonym gathered up all his evidence and facts, and he put them to work, preparing for his Last Gasp.
    That being done, he lay down to rest, knowing that when he woke he'd be proven the best.
    And what happened, then? Well, on Shoryuken they say - that Synonym's small ego grew three sizes that day.
    Uh, just realized something. @jasonC , What was the point of giving @Synonym the weapon? He can only scavenge for bolts...
  • RadicalFuzzRadicalFuzz Invading Pokopon's Courtrooms Joined: Posts: 4,795
    Lowers defense, I'm assuming.
    I am the one true frog.
    I mean, 1,000,000 - 2 doesn't really do much for anyone, lol.
    I mean, 1,000,000 - 2 doesn't really do much for anyone, lol.

I think the number is also negligible, since it can increase if needed. It's just to show I'm invulnerable bit also can't win.
    @AlphaCommando what happens if Synonym is selected as the winner from #19's ability?
    (> ̄▽ ̄)> nigga this
    nigga that
    <( ̄▽ ̄<)
    Blindknagg wrote: »
    @AlphaCommando what happens if Synonym is selected as the winner from #19's ability?

If hypothetically, the #19 (Legacy) Ability from 3SL's list is in the game and Synonym was at the top of that list, Synonym's Ability would be replaced with the Legacy Ability, which would also replace the hypothetical no-win condition attached to Synonym's hypothetical Ability. Hypothetically.
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

edited April 17
    One hour ago, at The Chief's suite

Bious: "So did you end up finding out why everyone went fucking berserk?"
    The Chief: "Yeah, looks like 3rdSTRikeLOVE released a list of everyone's Abilities, including some that they didn't have."
    Cyntalan: "Paranoia's some crazy shit man. Stronger than any weapon out there."
    Vynce (?): "From personal experience, I can tell you that's 100% not true."
    The Chief: "You weren't paranoid?"
    Vynce (?): "Oh fuck yeah I was, but a Versa-Wrench to the skull hurts a lot more than getting hit with an illegal Protocol."

Present time, at Kronos

Dallas: "And welcome back to day 2 of our exciting match between our useless contestants and the mighty Shellshock!"
    Juanita: "So far, nobody has been able to land a single hit against this rugged behemoth. Let's see who's stupid enough to try tonight!"
    Raij1n: "YOU TRIED TO FUCKING KILL ME."
    jasonC: "I SUCCEEDED IN FUCKING KILLING YOU."
    chadouken!: "What the fuck are they talking about?"
    Raij1n: "WELL I'LL ONLY NEED TO SUCCEED IN KILLING YOU ONCE. HECATOM AND REIRAKU, NOW!"
    jasonC: "OH SHIT, MERC! I'LL PROMOTE YOU IF YOU SAVE ME."
    Merc: "Launching shield, sir."
    Juanita: "Woah, would you look at that, Dallas? All of that concentrated damage manages to break through the shield! Do they have enough to take jasonC out?"
    Reiraku: "Finish him off, MP!"
    *bang*
    Missing Person: "And one shot for you."
    *bang*
    Reiraku: "WHAT THE FUCK?"
    Missing Person: "NupoChromine, NOW!"
    NupoChromine: "Take that, Reiraku you shit!"
    Juanita: "OHHHHH! With that excellent co-ordination between the contestants, they manage to take out... nobody jasonC."
    Shellshock: "I CAN FEEX ZAT."
    Dallas: "And Shellshock launches valiantly into the air, locking on to Blindknagg, ForgeDigger, RadicalFuzz and Synonym, with RadicalFuzz surviving by some absolute miracle!"
    RadicalFuzz: "mY nUtS hAvE hArDeNeD D:"
    Dallas: "And with that piece of too much information, that's all for tonight. Tune in next time to see who Shellshock will have to wipe off his shoe tomorrow. Only on Vox."

Present time, at The Chief's suite

Vynce (?): "So all that buildup, and... nothing happened jasonC died?"
    Cyntalan: "I think it was less than nothing jasonC dying. I thought I remembered Raij1n dying?"
    Bious: "Hmmm... no. Don't think that happened."
    The Chief: "Must've just been a commercial."

Actions
    3rdSTRikeLOVE - Defend
    Blindknagg - Attack
    chadouken! - Scavenge: Gold Bolts
    DarkGeneral - Scavenge: Gold Bolts
    ForgeDigger - Scavenge: Gold Bolts
    Hecatom - Attack: jasonC
    jasonC - Scavenge: Gold Bolts
    Missing Person - Attack: jasonC/Reiraku
    NupoChromine - Attack: Reiraku
    orochizoolander - Scavenge: Gold Bolts
    RadicalFuzz - Scavenge: Gold Bolts
    Raij1n - Attack: jasonC
    Reiraku - Attack: jasonC
    Synonym - Scavenge: Gold Bolts
    Merc - Shield: jasonC
    Miniturret (Turn 2/3) - Attack: NupoChromine
    Miniturret (Turn 1/3) - Attack: 3rdSTRikeLOVE

Shellshock - Attack: Blindknagg/ForgeDigger/RadicalFuzz/Synonym

Results
    jasonC dies.
    jasonC's Ability:
    24-Turretius: NPCs will not Attack you (does not include Exterminators).

ForgeDigger's Versa-Wrench Lite gets 10XP for killing jasonC.
    ForgeDigger's Versa-Wrench Lite upgrades to the Versa-Wrench Multicore.
    Hecatom's Versa-Wrench Lite gets 10XP for killing jasonC.
    Hecatom's Versa-Wrench Lite upgrades to the Versa-Wrench Multicore.
    Missing Person's Dual Vipers get 10XP for killing jasonC.
    Missing Person's Dual Vipers upgrade to the Dual Raptors.
    Raij1n's Magma Cannon gets 10XP for killing jasonC.
    Reiraku's Versa-Wrench Lite gets 10XP for killing jasonC.
    Reiraku's Versa-Wrench Lite upgrades to the Versa-Wrench Multicore.
    Merc's Holoshield Launcher gets 9XP for blocking 9 damage.

chadouken! gets 0 Gold Bolts.
    DarkGeneral gets 1 Gold Bolt.
    ForgeDigger gets 3 Gold Bolts.
    jasonC gets 1 Gold Bolt.
    orochizoolander gets 2 Gold Bolts.
    RadicalFuzz gets 0 Gold Bolts.
    Synonym gets 0 Gold Bolts.

Players
    3rdSTRikeLOVE: B6-Obliterator (+1 atk/+3 def/0XP) {Alpha Mods: +1 def}, Nanobots, Database
    Blindknagg: Miniturret Launcher (+1 atk/+3 def/3XP) {Alpha Mods: +1 def, +2 def}
    chadouken!: Versa-Wrench Lite (+1 atk/+1 def/5XP)
    DarkGeneral: Hunter Mine Launcher (0 atk/+5 def/0XP) {Alpha Mods: +2 def}
    DukeC: Phase 6
    ForgeDigger: Versa-Wrench Multicore (+2 atk/+2 def/0XP)
    Hecatom: Versa-Wrench Multicore (+5 atk/+9 def/0XP) (+3 atk, +3 def, +4 def)
    jasonC: Phase 7
    Missing Person: Dual Raptors (+2 atk/+2 def)
    NupoChromine: Scorpion Flail (+5 atk/4 def/10XP) {Alpha Mods: +2 atk, +4 def}
    orochizoolander: Versa-Wrench Lite (+1 atk/+1 def/0XP)
    RadicalFuzz: Versa-Wrench Lite (+1 atk/+1 def/6XP)
    Raij1n: Magma Cannon (+2 atk/+1 def/18XP)
    Reiraku: Versa-Wrench Multicore (+5 atk/+9 def/0XP) (+3 atk, +3 def, +4 def)
    Synonym: The Arbiter (+5 atk/-2 def/0XP)

Scavengable Items
    Weapons
    -Versa-Wrench Lite (Unlimited Available)
    -Fusion Rifle (1 Available)

Items
    -Gold Bolts (0/1/2/3)
    -Merc - (0 atk/0 def/0 Phases) - Holoshield Launcher (0 atk/0 def/15XP) [Note: Holoshield launcher can be scavenged separately]
    -Green - (0 atk/0 def/0 Phases)

Avenger Tournament
    Shellshock (2 atk/10 def/5XP): If not killed at the end of the turn, hits all Players that attacked him with a shockwave, halving their defence next turn. All attackers on same turn as death get 2 Gold Bolts. 25% chance of each Player getting hit by attack. Surviving Players become Avengers (armour becomes +2 def, Players worth 15XP)

Actions due in 24 hours.

Post edited by AlphaCommando on
    Zero/Amaterasu/Dante

Chill guys.