Brook XBOX One to PS4 super converter

JLUC22JLUC22 Joined: Posts: 1
I recently purchased this device (from the title), I have updated the firmware (on a Mac laptop, didn't require me to connect the controller), when I plug the converter into the PS4, the blue LED's light up, however, when I plug in my Elite controller, it does not connect... I really struggle with the PS4 controllers... was super excited when I discovered this converter, but it has yet to work... PLEASE HELP ME!

Comments

• VarmintBabyVarmintBaby Joined: Posts: 586
    JLUC22 wrote: »
    I recently purchased this device (from the title), I have updated the firmware (on a Mac laptop, didn't require me to connect the controller), when I plug the converter into the PS4, the blue LED's light up, however, when I plug in my Elite controller, it does not connect... I really struggle with the PS4 controllers... was super excited when I discovered this converter, but it has yet to work... PLEASE HELP ME!

I would call Brook customer service. If you're sure you updated with the right package it should be working. Make sure it was the right firmware though. I've heard of people updating their PS3/4 brook board with the UFB firmware and having issues.
    "Play the game to learn not to win. Do this and winning will start to come all on its own." - some smart guy