The SSJ5 General Thread: E3 happening but Ono doesn't Spirit Bomb

Comments

• SaitsuSaitsu Tranquilo...ASSENAYO! Joined: Posts: 33,533
    Finally completed World Tour Mode. Bison with infinite meter was a bitch to fight.

Alpha 3 is great.

Just cheese him. Turtle like your life depends on it, and never, EVER, jump.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • CoosCoosCoosCoos Yep. Joined: Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Pertho wrote: »
    CoosCoos wrote: »
    @Pertho I think I just played you in a Casual Match.

If it was, ggs man.

Rog right?

That random ass tap at the end. GGs.

Yeah true Hail Mary TAP.
    AE: Fei

Marvel: Mag/Doom/Dante

UNIEL: Waldstein
  • pootnanniespootnannies addicted to bad things Joined: Posts: 3,067
    Hecatom wrote: »
    Daemos wrote: »
    Capcom are really testing my shill with these latest offerings. Hard to defend this.

That is why they have LoneDragon for.
    Our "discussion" on Twitter on the most recent of fuck ups on would have been funnier if I didn't know how hard he, for some reason, rides for Capcom.
    Some random: I don't think people are mad about them taking their time but when dates announced and they repeatedly don't meet them, people lose trust

LoneDragon: And, then when they don't announce dates, people get angry that they don't announce dates. There's literally no way to win.

Me: Sure there is. Announce a date and actually manage to meet it. It's not rocket science. Tons of non-Capcom companies do it all the time.

LoneDragon: Lol, are you really trying to imply that Capcom is the only video game company that delays things after announcing them? Okay. Thumbs up.

Me: Of course not Captain Capcom Defense Force. I'm just saying that they seem to be worse about it than most companies.

LoneDragon aka Captain Capcom Defense Force (CDF): Not really. You're just angrier at them than you are at most companies, so you (intentionally) notice it more.

Me: You can make all the assumptions you want and shill for Capcom all you want but the fact is that they've repeatedly lied to their fans.

Captain CDF: ...

Seriously, Capcom could piss in LoneDragon's eyes, tell him they've pissed in his eyes and he'd still insist that it's just rain.

he's pissed me off so much over the years that i just put him on ignore. there is seriously something wrong with him. i don't know if it's just a capcom thing or if he does this for other fighting game companies. i get it that SRK can be very pessimistic but this guy's over the top and ignores facts. CDF is a good name for him.
    visit the HD Sprite Thread- http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/hi-def-sprite-thread-first-post-updated-1-9.32449/

“... keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out.”

psn: pootnannies
    ggpo: whodat?
    CFN: JawnPolygon
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Andyyyyyyy!! Joined: Posts: 6,081
    edited April 21
    Saitsu wrote: »
    Finally completed World Tour Mode. Bison with infinite meter was a bitch to fight.

Alpha 3 is great.

Just cheese him. Turtle like your life depends on it, and never, EVER, jump.

Yeah, that's basically how I won. When I jumped, I lost nearly all of my meter because of that Super Psycho Crusher.

On another round, he literally kept doing it to chip me out.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy Marvel: Jill/Dante/Magneto
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • Nobus3r1 ver. 2.0Nobus3r1 ver. 2.0 #RiseUp? Joined: Posts: 4,883
    Capcom are really testing my shill with these latest offerings. Hard to defend this.

Our "discussion" on Twitter on the most recent of fuck ups on would have been funnier if I didn't know how hard he, for some reason, rides for Capcom.
    Some random: I don't think people are mad about them taking their time but when dates announced and they repeatedly don't meet them, people lose trust

LoneDragon: And, then when they don't announce dates, people get angry that they don't announce dates. There's literally no way to win.

Me: Sure there is. Announce a date and actually manage to meet it. It's not rocket science. Tons of non-Capcom companies do it all the time.

LoneDragon: Lol, are you really trying to imply that Capcom is the only video game company that delays things after announcing them? Okay. Thumbs up.

Me: Of course not Captain Capcom Defense Force. I'm just saying that they seem to be worse about it than most companies.

LoneDragon aka Captain Capcom Defense Force (CDF): Not really. You're just angrier at them than you are at most companies, so you (intentionally) notice it more.

Me: You can make all the assumptions you want and shill for Capcom all you want but the fact is that they've repeatedly lied to their fans.

Seriously, Capcom could piss in LoneDragon's eyes, tell him they've pissed in his eyes and he'd still insist that it's just rain.

he's pissed me off so much over the years that i just put him on ignore. there is seriously something wrong with him. i don't know if it's just a capcom thing or if he does this for other fighting game companies. i get it that SRK can be very pessimistic but this guy's over the top and ignores facts. CDF is a good name for him.
    I would say it's more that he ignores reality. That said, the really tragic thing is that he'd probably be doing a better job than whoever Capcom currently has working PR for them. That probably says more about how much of a shambles Capcom's PR department is in than an actual endorsement of Cpt. CDF. -_-
    House of Bane
    ID: 8V596
  • unofficialdocumentunofficialdocument Hey, you! Joined: Posts: 1,084

It's not rain, it's just lemonade.
    Stay golden, my friend!
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 21,577 mod
    Pertho wrote: »
    @Pertho I think I just played you in a Casual Match.

If it was, ggs man.

Rog right?

That random ass tap at the end. GGs.

Yeah true Hail Mary TAP.

lol its funny because I took a couple of second to decide whether or not go for the super after the v-trigger spiral arrow and went "its not gonna kill, I shouldn't; oh well lets go for it". I was playing all silly though. I'll be Mr Business next time. :rofl:
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • NupoChromineNupoChromine Art By: Matthew Griffin Joined: Posts: 3,843
    edited April 21
    Mods are present though hopefully not paying attention. Quick, post music!

Within the dream, he stayed.

"Some garbage is okay." - Safety Stegosaurus
  • VhoziteVhozite The King of Hearts Joined: Posts: 2,249
    edited April 21
    Holy shit is anybody playing? Games are coming so slow I can't even get warmed up.

Then when I get games shit is hella laggy. Even training mode.
  • Evil CanadianEvil Canadian T.Hawk is a good guy Joined: Posts: 6,039
    Mods are present though hopefully not paying attention. Quick, post music!

• DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Ibuki and Juri BUFFZ Joined: Posts: 53,410 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    When you see Alex Valle get hit with the second hit of c.MK target string you can almost hear someone saying "What you standing up for?!!"

Kunoichi is always in V Trigger

BUFF CITY.  Population IBUKI

SFV: Ibuki (Main Bae), Juri (Buffed Bae), Chun Li (Needs Buffs Bae)

KOF XIV: Nakoruru/Iori/KDash

SFIV: Nobody hate that shit (PROTIP: Everyone on SRK hates SFIV)

3S: Ibuki (main), Alex

If I ever pick up Xrd: Johnny

PSN: PervyJin01

CFN: PervyJin01 (PS4) Twitch: c88deviljin01

• StockyJamStockyJam Joined: Posts: 5,051
    wat happened to that Gief player that would...Jeromy. i havent seen him in a while. like a real long time. did he die?
    "This alt accounts the best thing that I ever did, I feel like a vigilante cleaning up the digital streets of online scum bags."-Highlandfireball
  • JoeyTonesJoeyTones Joined: Posts: 1,041
    Jeromy is around and still plays.
  • NaerasNaeras Terribad Joined: Posts: 3,164

Alpha 3 is great.

Equip the skill that makes you immune to chip damage.
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 I need a win button Joined: Posts: 20,596
    appomo wrote: »
    mika stuff

You have to wonder how much of this shit is in the game, so many times I'm like - why didn't that work?! Then just blame it on the shit netcode.

Not much, AFAIK Mika is the only forward dash that does something like that, but I can certainly double check over the weekend.

I noticed it when I was frame counting for her a while back but I didn't think it quite significant enough to note. Guess I underestimated its applications by a lot :rofl:
    PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Cammy, Ed (maybe?)
    Smash 4: Fox, Cloud, Corrin
    Pokken: Braixen
    Guilty Gear: Ky, Dizzy
    Blazblue: Kokonoe, Makoto
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV SRK Lounge Bingo! (Season 2)

VGFC - Worlds Collide (Fan-made fighter made by me)
  • amrraedamrraed Can't contain the Thickness Joined: Posts: 3,929
    edited April 21
    She needs it. LMAO
    Street Fighter 5 : Chun-Li, R.Mika, Juri (MIA) We Kolin now.
    CFN: Thxymora
    Street Fighter 5 is everything and its opposite depending on who you are asking.

• Dime_xDime_x Wasting time Joined: Posts: 9,741
    appomo wrote: »
    mika stuff

You have to wonder how much of this shit is in the game, so many times I'm like - why didn't that work?! Then just blame it on the shit netcode.

Exact same shit I say to myself, plus a little bit of "probably some random stupid hit box interaction" that would be near impossible to replicate.
    Gettin' my derp on.
    edited April 21
    Gamogo wrote: »
    I submitted a refund request via Steam for the non-existent Season 2 DLC I paid for like a gullible retard back in December.

I will keep you guys in the loop as to how this unfolds.

If successful, I encourage others to do the same. Capcom doesn't deserve my money, nor yours.

Edit 1: Refund request received. Being reviewed for approval now.
    Edit 2: Denied. Steam feels Capcom have delivered the season 2 DLC and its contents.

Their justification is because my playtime of an included product (Street Fighter V) exceeds two hours. I explained that my argument isn't with the parent product, it is with the DLC and its multiple failures to deliver what was promised. This was rejected outright. I suspect their refund policy isn't malleable in any way.

I think this shitty release has more criticism invulnerability frames than every reversal in the game. Combined.

I am not a DLC kind of guy, but I made a point of buying the Season 2 pass as a means to support Capcom and Street Fighter V because I wanted their new approach for the game and continued updates to succeed. I won't be doing this any more, because Capcom aren't holding up their end of the deal nor showing any concerted effort to even try.

Don't be a dummy and buy stuff on PC you don't 110 percent want. PC refunds are hell from what I hear.

I like the game a lot and all, but it was easy for me to tell the Season passes weren't worth it and haven't bought any of them. I'll only buy one now because I said I would if Ibuki won Final Round. Unfortunately she did. Probably just buy the Season 2 character pass for PC or something.

Soon as I heard there was a way to earn characters for free I already knew they were going to get lazy and make the character passes nothing but a price gouge if you don't play the game enough. Better off just earning them for free and using cash on the ones you absolute need to buy individually. Save more money and most people don't play every character any way.

• ArtVandelayArtVandelay Architect Joined: Posts: 4,939
    The shit people find in training mode.

I just go into training room, fuck up a setup 25 out of 30 times so that 2 weeks later I only fuck it up 20 out of 30 times.
    CFN: NaughtySenpai
  • TWINBLADESTWINBLADES ON YOUR KNEES!!!! Joined: Posts: 7,296
    Time to main Mika
    SFV: Cammy/Kolin - And Probably Menat :P
    Tekken 7: Katarina Alves/Master Raven
    Rev 2: Elphelt
    CFN: TWINBLADES [The "i" in TWINBLADES is actually a lowercase L]
    PSN: CARBON465
  • ArtVandelayArtVandelay Architect Joined: Posts: 4,939
    Don't be a dummy and buy stuff on PC you don't 110 percent want. PC refunds are hell from what I hear.

Don't be a dummy and listen to shit your console friends say.
    You play the game for less than two hours, if you don't like it just go to help, find the game and click on it, fill out a form and give them a reason (I used "The game has a hairy asshole for Chivalry") and you got your refund in a couple of hours.

Couldn't be easier or more reliable to be honest.
    Shit's even less of a hassle than refunding shit at Amazon.
    CFN: NaughtySenpai
  • HighlandfireballHighlandfireball Are you ready for a war? Joined: Posts: 8,097
    Takes you 2 hours to find a match in 5 though. Does menu surfing count as the game?

Dear steam, I bought this brand new game and only Ronaldinho from Brazil seems to be playing and I can't talk to him, can I have a refund.
  • YorKeYYorKeY stripped silk dreams Joined: Posts: 6,206
    edited April 21
    Wait, people talking mika still being good? Remember saying that day 1 of season 2, maybe day 2. Don't even have to play the game to know the character is still stupid, I was in training mode one day and all her corner shit is still there.
    Dota 2 player.
    SFV: No one and everyone
    MvC Infinite: ????
    Currently playing:

• PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 21,577 mod
    This day looking like its gonna be shitty as all fuck.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • YorKeYYorKeY stripped silk dreams Joined: Posts: 6,206

It's the weekend! Relax!
    Dota 2 player.
    SFV: No one and everyone
    MvC Infinite: ????
    Currently playing:

• OceanMachineOceanMachine ROCKET LAUNCHER GOD Joined: Posts: 8,385

Don't be a dummy and listen to shit your console friends say.
    You play the game for less than two hours, if you don't like it just go to help, find the game and click on it, fill out a form and give them a reason (I used "The game has a hairy asshole for Chivalry") and you got your refund in a couple of hours.

Couldn't be easier or more reliable to be honest.
    Shit's even less of a hassle than refunding shit at Amazon.

Yeah, try refunding something on the Windows Store...
    [SFV] Laura, Vega [3S] Alex, Ken
    [UNIEL] Orie [Xrd] Leo
    [BBCF] Bullet [T7] Claudio
  • crash_and_burncrash_and_burn "Do I drive? Or am I driven?" Joined: Posts: 2,766
    I wonder how long Fuudo has known about Mika's secret dandy step?
  • nfds_allwdnfds_allwd Joined: Posts: 521
    @OceanMachine in this situation the mistake is actually buying something from the windows store
  • SaturiusSaturius Joined: Posts: 575 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I finally fucking got the million dollar fight trophy. I can now finally buy some shit since my OCDness didn't let me buy anything till I got it.
  • OceanMachineOceanMachine ROCKET LAUNCHER GOD Joined: Posts: 8,385
    nfds_allwd wrote: »
    OceanMachine in this situation the mistake is actually buying something from the windows store

Sadly it's the only way to play more than one character in KI. The mistake was rather to try to play KI
    [SFV] Laura, Vega [3S] Alex, Ken
    [UNIEL] Orie [Xrd] Leo
    [BBCF] Bullet [T7] Claudio
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 I need a win button Joined: Posts: 20,596
    Veserius wrote: »
    this mika stuff being new to you guys is why you guys should use twitter. It's 10 day old information to me at this point.

I use it!

...at least, when I can get past all the whining...
    PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Cammy, Ed (maybe?)
    Smash 4: Fox, Cloud, Corrin
    Pokken: Braixen
    Guilty Gear: Ky, Dizzy
    Blazblue: Kokonoe, Makoto
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV SRK Lounge Bingo! (Season 2)

VGFC - Worlds Collide (Fan-made fighter made by me)
    edited April 21
    I wonder how long Fuudo has known about Mika's secret dandy step?

Now it makes more sense why they nerfed Mika so hard. All of the secret tools are coming out. She would have been ridiculous with all of her old stuff plus this dash

• TWINBLADESTWINBLADES ON YOUR KNEES!!!! Joined: Posts: 7,296
    edited April 21
    YorKeY wrote: »
    Wait, people talking mika still being good? Remember saying that day 1 of season 2, maybe day 2. Don't even have to play the game to know the character is still stupid, I was in training mode one day and all her corner shit is still there.

You and Ves still play training mode in a game you guys think is trash.

Capcom could shit on our heads in our sleep and we'll still boot the game up lul

On a side note this song is fucking flames.

I gotta smoke to this
    SFV: Cammy/Kolin - And Probably Menat :P
    Tekken 7: Katarina Alves/Master Raven
    Rev 2: Elphelt
    CFN: TWINBLADES [The "i" in TWINBLADES is actually a lowercase L]
    PSN: CARBON465
    TWINBLADES wrote: »
    YorKeY wrote: »

You and Ves still play training mode in a game you guys think is trash.

Capcom could shit on our heads in our sleep and we'll still boot the game up lul

On a side not this song is fucking flames.

I gotta smoke to this

Capcom is nice enough to warm carl you and provide saran wrap over your head first

This discussion has been closed.