The SSJ5 General Thread: E3 happening but Ono doesn't Spirit Bomb

Comments

• TWINBLADESTWINBLADES ON YOUR KNEES!!!! Joined: Posts: 8,933
    Daemos wrote: »
    itzpookiie wrote: »
    are men wearing purses because they need to or is it just a fashion thing? or both?
    are women wearing purses because they need to or is it just a fashion thing? or both?

I carry tons of shit on me in my pockets
    phone, eyedrops, wallet, keys, pen, tools, gum, earbuds

I know a lot of women that don't carry purses (and no they are not lesbians), it really comes down to your lifetstyle. I have an iphone 7plus, and it's a huge phone. If I wanna carry that on, with all the stuff that I may need throughout the day while I'm out it, it weighs me down in my pockets or bulges (it can if you smoke your mother). A purse seems like a sensible solution functionally speaking in today's world. I don't see the fuss about it also having a pleasing form as a fashion accessory.

Many designers have went out of their way in the last 2 decades to produce purses for men. Even cosmetics companies have produced lines of cosmetics targeted at men (I'm not necessarily referring to makeup, but rather skincare. Even though the product itself is exactly like women's, be it a purse, or a moisturizer, they have to repackage and rebrand it as men's to circumvent people's hangups and hesitations.

Some brands did the complete opposite, and neutralized their products, making them as gender ambiguous as possible. Producing clothing and shoes that are functionally and aesthetically genderless. It's a new age in a capitalism for better or worse.

I love you Daemos but this shit is next level gay my nigga. I know you like dudes so a brotha walking around with a purse probably makes your eyes twinkle with delight. But for most of us mortal straight men that's pretty much the "I don't want pussy" sign.

Anyway I've been listening to lady Gaga's Judas on repeat this morning. I dropped her after BTW so I forgot how much that song slayed me.

J-J-J-Just kidding baka

hahahahah...... haha......
    SFV: Cammy/Kolin (WHEN MY GIRL GETTING A NEW OUTFIT CC!?!)/Karin (Menat too hard fuc dat bich)
    CFN: TWINBLADES [The "i" in TWINBLADES is actually a lowercase L]
    PSN: CARBON465
  • Evil CanadianEvil Canadian T.Hawk is a good guy Joined: Posts: 7,956
    If I gotta carry a bunch of shit around I just use the grocery store bag, its handy and strong.

THAT RYU COSTUME IS FUCKING SICK BRAH

NOOOOOOO THEY PULLED ME BACK IN!!!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!
    SFV: Cammy/Kolin (WHEN MY GIRL GETTING A NEW OUTFIT CC!?!)/Karin (Menat too hard fuc dat bich)
  • appomoappomo uupps Joined: Posts: 4,121
    edited April 18

i wonder why they did not used ryu´s younger face for this costume...."Japanese Bancho (student gang leader) " with the old male face?.....most likely a oversight.
  • ArtVandelayArtVandelay Architect Joined: Posts: 5,466
    Damn I ain't ever gonna get good at fighting games with how many excellent games came out this year and are still coming.
    Persona 5 is just by leaps and bounds better than Persona 4.
    The interface is better, the characters are better, the animation quality is much better and the anime cutscenes are better and well-placed.

And on top of it all, the game did not get dumbed down for the sake of getting new people in, no they even added a couple of things.

Fucking amazing. I wish every company would treat their games like this. It's an improvement like Zelda 3 was over Zelda 1 or Super Mario Bros. 3 over SMB1.
    I mean if you don't have the means or ideas to do a great sequel that actually improves everything while leaving the core gameplay intact, make a spin-off and come back to the series later.
    Persona skipping one console generation really paid off.
    CFN: NaughtySenpai
    appomo wrote: »

Having baby face ain't bancho son
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Giving your waifu the pipeu Joined: Posts: 7,020
    I just want the Thailand stage. Nothing else matters to me.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy Marvel: Jill/Dante/Magneto
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • NupoChromineNupoChromine Art By: Matthew Griffin Joined: Posts: 4,535
    edited April 18
    After all this time wasted reading these blog posts, I still have no idea what "Hit the jump" means.

EDIT: Also wow, that Ryu is fucking nice.
    What is like $2500 a month?
  • MaryokutaiMaryokutai Joined: Posts: 942
    https://www.facebook.com/streetfighter/photos/pcb.10155328214112147/10155328202152147/?type=3&theater

Guess it was about time Chun got a bad costume. Juri and Ryu don't look half bad though.
    appomo wrote: »

Having baby face ain't bancho son

maxresdefault.jpg
    i think it fits better nixweiss.gif
  • purbeastpurbeast Joined: Posts: 4,730
    After all this time wasted reading these blog posts, I still have no idea what "Hit the jump" means.

Press up.
  • DaemosDaemos Queen Bitch of the Universe Joined: Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    TWINBLADES wrote: »
    Daemos wrote: »
    itzpookiie wrote: »
    are men wearing purses because they need to or is it just a fashion thing? or both?
    are women wearing purses because they need to or is it just a fashion thing? or both?

I carry tons of shit on me in my pockets
    phone, eyedrops, wallet, keys, pen, tools, gum, earbuds

I know a lot of women that don't carry purses (and no they are not lesbians), it really comes down to your lifetstyle. I have an iphone 7plus, and it's a huge phone. If I wanna carry that on, with all the stuff that I may need throughout the day while I'm out it, it weighs me down in my pockets or bulges (it can if you smoke your mother). A purse seems like a sensible solution functionally speaking in today's world. I don't see the fuss about it also having a pleasing form as a fashion accessory.

Many designers have went out of their way in the last 2 decades to produce purses for men. Even cosmetics companies have produced lines of cosmetics targeted at men (I'm not necessarily referring to makeup, but rather skincare. Even though the product itself is exactly like women's, be it a purse, or a moisturizer, they have to repackage and rebrand it as men's to circumvent people's hangups and hesitations.

Some brands did the complete opposite, and neutralized their products, making them as gender ambiguous as possible. Producing clothing and shoes that are functionally and aesthetically genderless. It's a new age in a capitalism for better or worse.

I love you Daemos but this shit is next level gay my nigga. I know you like dudes so a brotha walking around with a purse probably makes your eyes twinkle with delight. But for most of us mortal straight men that's pretty much the "I don't want pussy" sign.

Anyway I've been listening to lady Gaga's Judas on repeat this morning. I dropped her after BTW so I forgot how much that song slayed me.

J-J-J-Just kidding baka

hahahahah...... haha......

Purses are a tool. Maybe if you are holding a purse like LTG's it would be gay af but it really comes down to taste. I personally prefer handbags or backpacks. Ltg is holding a shoulder carryon that is ugly af, i wouldnt be caught dead with it for example.

I also dont listen to lady gaga. Her first album with Bad Romance had its great moments though.
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Permanent Character Crisis Joined: Posts: 21,533
    People using purses and handbags...I just use my jacket. I have large pockets on the inside so I just put my Wallet/Keys/Cell Phone/whatever else in one, 3DS in the other, and I don't have to carry anything at all. I just look swag like my av, with no silly accessories weighing me down. B)

Much harder to steal a jacket off of me than it is to snatch a purse too...
    PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Ed, Guile(?)
    Smash 4: Toon Link
    Pokken: Braixen
    Guilty Gear: Ky, Dizzy
    Blazblue: Kokonoe, Makoto
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV Combo Tier List (Season 2.1)

VGFC - Worlds Collide (Fan-made fighter made by me)
    Ok enough with purses, those costume are fucking awesome!
    The Chun and Juri costumes are assssssssssssssssssssssssssss
  • RAW_GutsRAW_Guts Joined: Posts: 798
    Where the buck is our new charact-

Oh shit buying that Ryu costume.
    edited April 18

its the tagline for the header which only shows in part on whatever main page its surfaced on.

To "hit the jump" means you click and are "jumping pages" to go to read the rest of the article.

*ed*

Wouldn't make much sense though if you only ever have direct links to the article though I suppose!!!!!!!!!
    People using purses and handbags...I just use my jacket. I have large pockets on the inside so I just put my Wallet/Keys/Cell Phone/whatever else in one, 3DS in the other, and I don't have to carry anything at all. I just look swag like my av, with no silly accessories weighing me down. B)

Much harder to steal a jacket off of me than it is to snatch a purse too...

and when someone does its better to jell, someone stole my jacket instead of someone stole my purse....
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Permanent Character Crisis Joined: Posts: 21,533
    ...not really a fan of Juri's new outfit after all. I like Chun's and Ryu's though.

Now if only they'd buff Chun-li so I have a reason to buy it...
    PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Ed, Guile(?)
    Smash 4: Toon Link
    Pokken: Braixen
    Guilty Gear: Ky, Dizzy
    Blazblue: Kokonoe, Makoto
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV Combo Tier List (Season 2.1)

VGFC - Worlds Collide (Fan-made fighter made by me)
    edited April 18
    The Chun and Juri costumes are assssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Chun's is eh but I like Juri and Ryu's.
  • A10metalA10metal Joined: Posts: 2,299
    ...not really a fan of Juri's new outfit after all. I like Chun's and Ryu's though.

Now if only they'd buff Chun-li so I have a reason to buy it...

Juris is to edgy for me
  • Paradise1955Paradise1955 Joined: Posts: 457
    RAW_Guts wrote: »

its possible they might show him at eleague since they said there was more coming in the blog post.
    tumblr_inline_ojsk5uGsR61r8p696_540.png

That's one "Violent" looking nigga right there if I've ever seen one.

he is just happy that they fixed his face :bee:
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,435

Wow, ok, those costumes actually look pretty sick. And based on the teasers - so does the Thailand stage

But where's the new character?
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • RAW_GutsRAW_Guts Joined: Posts: 798
    RAW_Guts wrote: »

its possible they might show him at eleague since they said there was more coming in the blog post.

When is Eleague? Friday?
  • Angerfist62Angerfist62 Joined: Posts: 879
    Not a fan of this Chun, and I think Ryu should have a Daigo costume instead of this one. Juri, on the other hand, looks sick (and I wasn't fond of the artwork to be honest).

"More new content for April is on the way, so stay tuned for more"

Hum.
    "Your modern Marvel fan, maybe they don't even remember some of the X-Men characters"
  • willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 2,550
    Chun's new costume is so tame that the upskirts will be hot as fuck.
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »

Wow, ok, those costumes actually look pretty sick. And based on the teasers - so does the Thailand stage

But where's the new character?

They will likely get their own news entry.
    No new character this month I guess then?
    Those costumes for low tiers are pretty high tier though

More news is coming
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 56,266 mod
    Juri player base will go up for 2 weeks with the new costume.

I still need to buy Chun Lo and Bboy Ryu

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• OceanMachineOceanMachine ROCKET LAUNCHER GOD Joined: Posts: 9,515
    edited April 18
    TWINBLADES wrote: »
    No new character this month I guess then?
    Those costumes for low tiers are pretty high tier though

More news is coming

Oh yeah, didn't see that last line.
    Why tease us like that. Ono bitch pls
    [SFV] Laura, Vega [3S] Alex, Ken
    [Xrd] Leo [BBCF] Bullet
    [UNIEL] Orie [T7] Claudio
    [MvCI] Hawkeye/Thanos (Space?)
    Hm. Well, at least I know that news for the character will be coming within the week.
  • ArtVandelayArtVandelay Architect Joined: Posts: 5,466
    I wonder what they make Chun and Ryu costumes for anymore anyways.
    Who wants to play these shitty characters anymore?
    CFN: NaughtySenpai
This discussion has been closed.