Mr Wizard, Please ban LTG from EVO

ngaymatngaymat Joined: Posts: 1
How many signatures do we need to get LTG ban from EVO?

Comments

• TKRTKR Inventor of Toe Socks Joined: Posts: 148
    I will sign that.

What is LTG.
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Working on it.......... Joined: Posts: 20,500 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    .........why?
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • Dime_xDime_x Wasting time Joined: Posts: 9,482
    Unless there is something I don't know, there's no reason to ban LTG. Piece of shits still have a right to play fighting games and not have sjw heroes trying to pre emptively ban them cause they cause some form of mental distress for merely existing.

If you don't like LTG don't interact with him outside of playing a tournament game against him if you have to.
    Gettin' my derp on.
  • Xandra71Xandra71 halp im 5'4 someone please get me a stool so i can actually witness the match Joined: Posts: 6
    I strongly dislike LTG but he hasn't really done anything to warrant being banned. Sure, he's super salty on stream and Twitter and sure, he talks trash about everyone and their mothers every day of the week, but until he does something that results in a ban like, say, he threatens someone at a tournament or at EVO with physical violence, he technically still has the right to attend. My advice is to just avoid him if you don't like him.
    Do the impossible, see the invisible, row row, fight the power!

Xandra - She is currently trying to get into Street Fighter competitively but sucks at SSV. She laughs at pretty much anything and is one of those weird nutcases that love veggies. The only person she trash talks is herself. She's horrible at writing first person bios so she writes them in third person. Thinks she's clever because of this but actually isn't.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,412
    Who's LTG?