Mr Wizard, Please ban LTG from EVO

ngaymatngaymat Joined: Posts: 1
How many signatures do we need to get LTG ban from EVO?

Comments

• TKRTKR Inventor of Toe Socks Joined: Posts: 212
    I will sign that.

What is LTG.
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,646 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    .........why?
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • DimeDime Wasting time Joined: Posts: 10,904
    Unless there is something I don't know, there's no reason to ban LTG. Piece of shits still have a right to play fighting games and not have sjw heroes trying to pre emptively ban them cause they cause some form of mental distress for merely existing.

If you don't like LTG don't interact with him outside of playing a tournament game against him if you have to.
    Gettin' my derp on.
  • Xandra71Xandra71 halp im 5'4 someone please get me a stool so i can actually witness the match Joined: Posts: 7
    I strongly dislike LTG but he hasn't really done anything to warrant being banned. Sure, he's super salty on stream and Twitter and sure, he talks trash about everyone and their mothers every day of the week, but until he does something that results in a ban like, say, he threatens someone at a tournament or at EVO with physical violence, he technically still has the right to attend. My advice is to just avoid him if you don't like him.
    Do the impossible, see the invisible, row row, fight the power!

Xandra - She is currently trying to get into Street Fighter competitively but sucks at SSV. She laughs at pretty much anything and is one of those weird nutcases that love veggies. The only person she trash talks is herself. She's horrible at writing first person bios so she writes them in third person. Thinks she's clever because of this but actually isn't.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,148
    Who's LTG?
  • djdigidjdigi Joined: Posts: 69
    LTG is good entertainment. I'm just waiting for the day when he goes too far on the right guy. :bawling:
  • orochi ryuorochi ryu Tevale Joined: Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    whats with the lack of evo updates!?
    it's 3 freaking weeks away!!
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Quickly becoming the Sailor Moon S guy. Joined: Posts: 13,851
    There's no grounds to ban him unless he has levied a physical threat on someone or does something on the premises to get banned, such as hits someone, gets wasted, sexually assaults someone.

Like him or not, he has a right to be there.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • StockyJamStockyJam My nigga Networkingyuppy Joined: Posts: 5,750
    ...does something on the premises to get banned, such as hits someone, gets wasted, sexually assaults someone.

what about off the premises?
    if so...i guess i'm not allowed.

• Missing PersonMissing Person Quickly becoming the Sailor Moon S guy. Joined: Posts: 13,851
    StockyJam wrote: »
    ...does something on the premises to get banned, such as hits someone, gets wasted, sexually assaults someone.

what about off the premises?
    if so...i guess i'm not allowed.

Well like I said, if you threaten shit to event goers, or are aggressive to them, and the Evo staff catches wind on it, I'd expect a ban.

Things that happen to non-event goers, now you just have to deal with LVPD.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • NickRocksNickRocks Knock Knock Joined: Posts: 22,836
    how is this thread allowed to stay open while my thread asking abt hookers in vegas got closed

evo forum doesnt care about the real questions
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,646 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    djdigi wrote: »
    LTG is good entertainment.

Wait......

source.gif
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • SuicidalGrandpaSuicidalGrandpa Undeniably Free in 3S Joined: Posts: 3,453
    Dime_x wrote: »
    If you don't like LTG don't interact with him outside of playing a tournament game against him if you have to.

Exactly this. I thought "Don't feed the trolls" was Internet 101, but maybe I'm just old now. Ignore LTG and he goes away.
    PSN: SGsrk
    SFV ID: BOOTYSWEAT69
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    low tier frog lmfao
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• OuroborusOuroborus plays 3s just to troll Joined: Posts: 7,240 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I guarantee you LTG won't get away with that online shenanigans at evo.

LTG vs Viscant was only a preview of what would happen if he continues running his mouth.
    ssf4ae tier list regarding Gen:

D Proto: and where is Gen?
    oORYUOo: you cannot tier what you cannot see
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,006 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I don't think LTG wants to actually fight anyone and that's fine. His thing is to talk shit. It shouldn't be "beating up nerds."
    This is offensive.
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,261
    NickRocks wrote: »
    how is this thread allowed to stay open while my thread asking abt hookers in vegas got closed

evo forum doesnt care about the real questions

Just say you are looking for "companionship" and will give her a "donation".

• DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 57,363 mod
    Just go for his legs

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• GenistarGenistar Master Drayden Joined: Posts: 5,091
    Fight the chicken legs
    USF4:Mains Rose/Poison/Akuma
    Street fighter V Akuma/Kolin/ Hopefully Menat
    GGrev2 Millia
    DBFZ Frieza....

• Tien GoukiTien Gouki Captain Jack Joined: Posts: 3,866 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Just go for his legs

giphy.gif