Do you plan supporting this scam?

14567810»

Comments

• flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 478
    Plink dashing with be hard on the ground.
  • FreezingCicadaFreezingCicada Joined: Posts: 598
    quicks wrote: »
    But when I see people shitting on one company for something then making excuse for another for doing the same thing, you're still going to have the same issue in both games at the end of the day
    All this projection about NOT MAD at people criticizing capcom. Yeah its a running meme but dont act like they dont deserve it.

DBFZ was honest enough to tell us the beta is going to be delayed to meet the expected demand for the game. (Beta before MvCi release too, lol.)
    Meanwhile on the capcom side we have shills like Justin Wong saying to us we are ungrateful pricks and dont deserve the old demo build.

Bringing up ASW. Yeah they do some questionable tactics but for awhile they have started to clean up their act.
    With some DLC characters being free within the first week of its debut or giving discount prices if you own the old version. Hell, Rev2 was offered as a 15-20 bux upgrade. Aside from stupid shit like system voices there isnt much in terms of DLC.
  • quicksquicks Joined: Posts: 3,137
    But when I see people shitting on one company for something then making excuse for another for doing the same thing, you're still going to have the same issue in both games at the end of the day
    All this projection about NOT MAD at people criticizing capcom. Yeah its a running meme but dont act like they dont deserve it.

DBFZ was honest enough to tell us the beta is going to be delayed to meet the expected demand for the game. (Beta before MvCi release too, lol.)
    Meanwhile on the capcom side we have shills like Justin Wong saying to us we are ungrateful pricks and dont deserve the old demo build.

Bringing up ASW. Yeah they do some questionable tactics but for awhile they have started to clean up their act.
    With some DLC characters being free within the first week of its debut or giving discount prices if you own the old version. Hell, Rev2 was offered as a 15-20 bux upgrade. Aside from stupid shit like system voices there isnt much in terms of DLC.
    At what point did I say they didn't deserve it. The pr minus this week has been awful.

What I'm saying is if you're jumping on capcoms back for one thing, jump on asw or namcos back for it too, because it's the same issue asw don't get a pass for something because you like them more.
  • FreezingCicadaFreezingCicada Joined: Posts: 598
    Other companies are not blatant as Capcom has been and if they did then I'd do the same shit with their games too. By not buying them.
    (I havent bought or played a Nintendo game after I was burnt on the WiiU. And all the pandering in their newest games isnt something I want to be a apart of.)
  • flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 478
    flicky wrote: »
    Plink dashing with be hard on the ground.

I've just realied how retarded that statement was lol. WAVE DASHING will be hard on the ground.
  • XhominidXhominid Knight of Dizzy Joined: Posts: 499

You're missing the point completely. I'm not looking at capcom or asw or namco. I'm looking at the products.

If asw made marvel I wouldn't be making excuses for them, if capcom made dbfz I wouldn't be doing it either .

As far as I'm concerned nobody gets a pass, I'm not judging capcom on sfv I'm doing it on mvci, like wise with dbzf, I'll judge tekken on tekken

I don't care if they love their work or just want money if the game is fun to play, honestly

Who is really making excuses for Namco and Arc-Sys for actually doing a good job for their products? And who isn't criticizing them when they try being sleazy? Because I've seen Tekken fans rip into 7 before it was even released for alot of reasons. And Guilty Gear fans have also criticized Arc-Sys quite a few times.

Capcom fans? I RARELY see people criticize their games without having their fanboys come out of nowhere and either defend the crap out of it or try and shame you by saying the FGC has nothing else but Capcom games and will die without them.
    I see that shit constantly.

Again, I don't even understand the point you are trying to make overall. No one is shilling Namco or Arc-Sys believing they have never done wrong, they are shilling those companies because they give a damn about their products in the end result.
14567810»