Do you plan supporting this scam?

124»

Comments

• d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 35,097 mod
    Tekken makes money thanks to it's arcade release and Namco's cabinet leasing model (they get a cut from every coin inserted into the cab) .
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

Everyone (should) be mindful that if there isn't a new generation after my generation, the FGC (fighting game community) will basically become extinct, so it's important to think about the future.
    -Daigo Umehara

• po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 23,378
    d3v wrote: »
    Tekken makes money thanks to it's arcade release and Namco's cabinet leasing model (they get a cut from every coin inserted into the cab) .

Capcpom (barely) makes money thanks to it's scummy DLC tactics and it's idiot fanbase (who throw money at everything with Ryu in it, regardless of quality).
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 3,551
    Seeing the way those fan skins are usually way way better in quality than the official content Capcom offers, it's nearly impossible to sustain the argument that Capcom games are AAA content in terms of graphical quality (which is usually the most expensive part).
  • LantisLantis Can you fly, Bobby? Joined: Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Magegg wrote: »
    Seeing the level and amount of quality content the SoulCalibur and Tekken games usually offer, I could see no one defending Capcom releasing DLC at launch because of "high development costs".

At least Injustice 2, like SC and Tekken, features truly AAA graphics (MvC:I is at best, AA½) and also features a way more complex and elaborate (and expensive, we can be sure) game system with the gear and so, that means more hours of fun for single player experience.

So the difference between Capcom's scumbag practices and NRS's scumbag practices is....graphics.

GTFO you whore.
    There's no holding me back
    I'm not driven by fear
    I'm just driven by anger
    And you're under attack
  • GhostTearGhostTear Abyss Walker Joined: Posts: 1,640
    What do you think a $60 fighting game should have?
  • drwill439drwill439 I'll never understand. Joined: Posts: 2,944
    GhostTear wrote: »

To be honest, due to the nature of competitive fighting games, it's often hard to justify a full priced game to friends of mine. When you look at a general release, you have an arcade mode, maybe a story mode, online and local, and that's about it. Everything else is just extra padding, but at the core, there's not a whole lot. NRS changed the landscape with MK9 (even though they really didn't, since they had a bunch of 3D fighters that had full story modes. Only thing that changed was that it was cinematic), making it much more important to put more in for the purposes of single player in your fighting game. In its own way, that justified a full 60 dollar purchase (and that's not even talking about the shit load of characters the game had out the box, or the challenge towers, or the mini games).

Now look at Capcom fighters. Ultra SF4, which had 44 characters, an arcade mode, and online play, charged the same amount (unless you bought the upgrade) at launch, minus that huge chunk of single player value. Compared to MK9, USF4 had the value of a $40 or even a 30 dollar purchase.

So what should a 60 dollar fighting game have? More for the single player side of things. Give people things to do outside of just playing online, playing local, or training. Treat the game like a console game, and not like an arcade release. Capcom should stop looking at SFV as a "platform," make a Super SFV, and add in a bunch of features that would fill out the game and make the purchase make more sense. (inb4 a certain someone tells me how high I must be for thinking this could happen).
    Steam: [PCFL]Dr. Will Xbox 360/One: DrW1ll439
    PSN: drwill439 CFN:WKA439 (PS4) or drwill439(Steam)
    I don't think you're high... You just place far more faith in Capcpom than they deserve, considering their track record.

They've done nothing to merit that level of trust.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    edited May 6
    po pimpus wrote: »
    I don't think you're high... You just place far more faith in Capcpom than they deserve, considering their track record.

It's not really faith as much as it is hope. Sometimes there needs to be an exceptionally loud amount of frustration with a company before they stop fucking up. Maybe if everyone boycotted the shit out of SFV at a major or something (not MVCI because that game needs time to grow competitively), they'd get the hint.

But I do think that it could happen.
  • atiradoratirador Fire and Ice Joined: Posts: 1,506
    drwill439 wrote: »

To be honest, due to the nature of competitive fighting games, it's often hard to justify a full priced game to friends of mine. When you look at a general release, you have an arcade mode, maybe a story mode, online and local, and that's about it. Everything else is just extra padding, but at the core, there's not a whole lot. NRS changed the landscape with MK9 (even though they really didn't, since they had a bunch of 3D fighters that had full story modes. Only thing that changed was that it was cinematic), making it much more important to put more in for the purposes of single player in your fighting game. In its own way, that justified a full 60 dollar purchase (and that's not even talking about the shit load of characters the game had out the box, or the challenge towers, or the mini games).

Now look at Capcom fighters. Ultra SF4, which had 44 characters, an arcade mode, and online play, charged the same amount (unless you bought the upgrade) at launch, minus that huge chunk of single player value. Compared to MK9, USF4 had the value of a $40 or even a 30 dollar purchase.

So what should a 60 dollar fighting game have? More for the single player side of things. Give people things to do outside of just playing online, playing local, or training. Treat the game like a console game, and not like an arcade release. Capcom should stop looking at SFV as a "platform," make a Super SFV, and add in a bunch of features that would fill out the game and make the purchase make more sense. (inb4 a certain someone tells me how high I must be for thinking this could happen).

Except only vanilla SFIV was $60

Super was the last full version you needed to buy and it was $40

AE and Ultra were both released as DLC for $15

Arcade Edition and Ultra were also released as stand alone discs for $40 each

atirador wrote: »

Either I'm wrong, or the price history on this website I checked is wrong. Move the slider under price history all the way back to 2014. I know those digital prices are right, thought.

Either I'm wrong, or the price history on this website I checked is wrong. Move the slider under price history all the way back to 2014. I know those digital prices are right, thought.

Just search for Ultra Street Fighter IV price or something and you'll see

http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Ultra_Street_Fighter_IV

Those who already own Super Street Fighter IV or Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition can buy the game as a digital download add-on for $14.99. It will later be released as a standalone game for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 for $39.99, and for PC for $29.99.[2] The game/add-on was released in June 2014

Or here

https://www.destructoid.com/ultra-street-fighter-iv-available-at-retail-this-week-279228.phtml

The retail price is the same as the base package for the digital release -- $39.99. You could also upgrade digitally for $14.99. If you're itching to grab it on Steam, on August 8 you can grab the "full digital bundle" for $29.99.
  • GhostTearGhostTear Abyss Walker Joined: Posts: 1,640
    edited May 6
    snip

thanks for that! really insightful. i was gonna list what i think but you touched base

was looking for an answer from po pimpus...

edited May 6
    Capcom should stop looking at SFV as a "platform," make a Super SFV, and add in a bunch of features that would fill out the game and make the purchase make more sense. (inb4 a certain someone tells me how high I must be for thinking this could happen).

If Capcom did this pretty much everyone would roast them for releasing another version when they explicitly said SFV won't have other versions. Just imagine the amout of unfunny jokes about waiting for Super Duper, for Ultra, for Mega Hyper Collection SFV and so on

And I doubt it would work anyway

SFV is pretty much dead except for the FGC and its tournaments

All media outlets and the average gamer already forgot about it

Sadly, Capcom made pretty much the worst decisions they could have made about it... almost everything in SFV is worse than SFIV: the UI and User Experience, the way it handles online matchmaking (why abandon character select for Ranked Matches?), single player content, DLC characters and DLC costumes, etc

Hell, even offline versus is worst than SFIV by only allowing Player 1 to go back to character select
    Lantis wrote: »
    Seeing the level and amount of quality content the SoulCalibur and Tekken games usually offer, I could see no one defending Capcom releasing DLC at launch because of "high development costs".

At least Injustice 2, like SC and Tekken, features truly AAA graphics (MvC:I is at best, AA½) and also features a way more complex and elaborate (and expensive, we can be sure) game system with the gear and so, that means more hours of fun for single player experience.

So the difference between Capcom's scumbag practices and NRS's scumbag practices is....graphics.

GTFO you whore.

Not only that. With the deep story mode, the gear system and so, Injustice 2 will be a lot more of default content than MvC:I, that means some extra characters are not going to be a big percent of the content. With the MvC games we usually have the characters, a versus mode and that's it. That's too greedy.
    edited May 6

For all their mistakes on other games, they handled SFIV pretty well... you can only complain about Super not being an expansion back then, but SFIV came out in 2009 and it wasn't like we had a model for iterations of FGs trough DLC... releasing a new retail version was pretty much the norm back then

Wich only makes the series of mistakes on SFV more baffling to me
    edited May 6

For all their mistakes on other games, they handled SFIV pretty well... you can only complain about Super not being an expansion back then, but SFIV came out in 2009 and it wasn't like we had a model for iterations of FGs trough DLC... releasing a new retail version was pretty much the norm back then

Exactly... If you owned Super SFIV or AE(which were sold for 30 standalone), you could buy Ultra as a download expansion for 15 bucks, or buy the disc version for 30.

They completely regressed on their content delivery and the breadth of said content in order to nickel and dime even further...

GTFO you whore.

Not only that. With the deep story mode, the gear system and so, Injustice 2 will be a lot more of default content than MvC:I, that means some extra characters are not going to be a big percent of the content. With the MvC games we usually have the characters, a versus mode and that's it. That's too greedy.

Since you have inside knowledge about the final version of both games, just tell us the full roster for MVC:I

Which makes these stupid decisions even more baffling... If you owned Super SFIV or AE(which were sold for 30 standalone), you could buy Ultra as a download expansion for 15 bucks, or buy the disc version for 30.

They completely regressed on their content delivery and the breadth of said content in order to nickel and dime even further...

I agree

SFV is a great game at its core for me, but everything surround it is terrible... or worse

I don't like how Capcom and NRS are announcing DLC characters *BEFORE* the release of the game, but I won't make a complete judgment on MVC:I before I see how the game is released... at least they're not talking about the game being a platform (yet), so there's hope that the game will be more like SFIV and less like SFV
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Oh! Ecstasy! Joined: Posts: 5,706
    edited May 6

GTFO you whore.

Then your problem isn't with pre-release DLC like you insinuated in your OP. Your problem is with pre-release DLC in a game that doesn't have much content.

So if Infinite is packed with single-player content, does that make it not a scam?
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy Marvel: Jill/Dante/Magneto
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
    So if Infinite is packed with single-player content, does that make it not a scam?
    Yes.
    So DLC in a complete game is good, but DLC in a barebones game is bad?

You definetly have a problem with getting your priorities straight.
    I'm not driven by fear
    I'm just driven by anger
    And you're under attack
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 20,234
    edited May 6
    Hey since we got you Capcpom insiders here, can any of you find out why the company loves fucking with Mega Man fans? Darkstalkers fans don't even get trolled as hard as we do...
    Because you losers cry the loudest. Ono told me himself.
    Vs Mode.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 4,976
    edited May 7

Lots of content, whether it's for single player or multiplayer. It doesn't even have to be story content. Smash Bros. has the right idea, you get a shitload of characters, l, lots of challenges and event scenarios, minigames, different modes, stages, music, other collectibles like trophies... for a game like Marvel vs. Capcom all that stuff would be great.

Imagine being able to unlock music tracks from previous games that are looped perfectly and designed to work in the game. Or unlock new remixes or even new soundtracks from different composers. Unlock trophies, lore shards and story breakdowns from the Marvel and Capcom universes, not just of the playable characters but also of significant non-playable characters in each universe, or breakdowns of significant events that happened in each universe. Lots of character biographies, significant locations, significant events. Just fill the game up with tons of flavor text and background for people who like to look into that kind of stuff. Put in lots of alternate costumes and colors, maybe even do a Tekken-style costume shop where you can customize what accessories each character wearing and what color they are.

Basically, put in lots of things to find and unlock. But it's not going to happen, because between Capcom, Nintendo, Namco, and Netherrealm Studios, Capcom is by far the laziest and least caring of the AAA companies making fighting games. They always put the least amount of content and effort in their fighting games, it's why we're always stuck begging for content that should've been in the game in the first place, and for them to fix problems with the game that should've never been in the shipped version to begin with. Their game releases are always an endless beta test and that's why they suck. We're just screaming into the wind and never get listened to, which is why people who defend this shitty company are so fucking pathetic.
    So DLC in a complete game is good, but DLC in a barebones game is bad?

You definetly have a problem with getting your priorities straight.

You're an idiot. This really isn't hard to understand.

DLC in a game that's complete = paying for bonus stuff that's in addition to an already complete package.

DLC in a game that's barebones = paying for stuff that should've been in the game in the first place.

The first one is like paying $6 for a combo meal that includes a burger, fries, a drink, with enough left over for some ice cream.

The second one is like paying $10 for a burger that's just a patty in a bun with nothing on it, and you have to pay $5 more for each thing you want on it. Lettuce, that's $5. Tomato, that's $5. Cheese, that's $5.
    Pipe down, dickwad. There are several layers to this issue.

DLC can be acceptable and even welcome when given in a moderate dosis. Take KOF XIV and Smash, for example....their DLC content comes around at usually the perfect time to inject new life into games which are already great.

Guilty Gear goes WAY overboard due to pricey DLC characters and launching an update to the game not even a year after the last version was released (are we seriously in the 3rd iteration of Xrd already?). Blazblue is also a big culprit of this.

SF V totally botched it because Capcom offered the "alternative solution" by unlocking content within the game using FM. Except FM is so hard to get by (aside from the initial playthroughs of Story Mode), and not even the daily challenges can make up for that with their measly prizes (and with each DLC character clocked in like 100K FM, it practically BEGS you to spend hours playing online to earn that amount). Secret colors being locked under that ludicrous Survival mode is also quite maddening.

Curiously enough, NRS and Capcom have now showed pretty much the same DLC model by announcing their DLC guns before their newest game are even released. That is pretty ballsy to just throw that shit out there just to entice customers when we don't even know how the games are even played, and shows that both companies KNOW that they can get away with that shit because of the hype both DC and Marvel create. And everyone can preach for hours how "Injustice 2 looks better", but that doesn't take from the point that IT HASN'T BEEN RELEASED YET.

But hey, I'm not your accountant, so you guys do whatever the fuck you want.
    I'm not driven by fear
    I'm just driven by anger
    And you're under attack
    MAH NEENJAH
  • Red Rick DiasRed Rick Dias Joined: Posts: 3,262
    I dropped my MvCI pre-order for Gundam Versus........

I'll be playing both. Wish we had a Gundam Versus thread, because I'm curious what mobile suits you're most interested in.

• crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 20,234

I'll be playing both. Wish we had a Gundam Versus thread, because I'm curious what mobile suits you're most interested in.
    So make one.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Working on it.......... Joined: Posts: 20,493 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214676/gundam-versus-2v2-3d-fighter-western-release-confirmed#latest

I won't rule out playing MVCI............I'll probably wait for a lower priced bundle w/ DLC.

Just that I've been waiting a Gundam game like Versus to finally arrive to the West.

I'll probably go for Wing Gundam Zero........or Unicorn.
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • NickRocksNickRocks We are coming Joined: Posts: 22,323
    a friends gif? disgusting
    King of the Post-09ers
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Oh! Ecstasy! Joined: Posts: 5,706
    That Gundam VS is looking hot.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy Marvel: Jill/Dante/Magneto
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • yah yaahh b*tch!yah yaahh b*tch! thats my b*tch Joined: Posts: 6,008
    The thing with Guilty Gear/Blazblu DLC is the people who actually play the game never complain about this. People dont mind paying money to support a good game with ethical business practice, which says a lot about the constant "BUT GUILTY GEAR..." ranting.

I believe the color packs are 99 cents (get rekt SFV).

You could buy Sin with in game money in XRD. Elphelt was free for 2 weeks. Leo was 7 bucks.

Revelator was 40 bucks and came a year later, added Sin, Elphelt and Leo (now free) also added Kum, Raven, Jam and Johnny. Plus a balance patch. Plus new stages. Dizzy was 7 bucks.

BTW, game also launched with full cinematic story mode. Updates also added update to story mode.

Xrd was 60 bucks in 2014. Awesome game.
    Revelator was 40 bucks in 2016. Still awesome game.
    Revelator 2 is an additional 20 bucks. STILL. AN. AWESOME. GAME.

All the paid extra DLC carries over from game to game.

And youre comparing this to what Capcom is doing? I would give Arksys money over and over if they keep supporting the scene by constantly building on top of what they have with Xrd.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 24,495
    People don't complain about GG/BB DLC because it's most of it is overpriced fluff. Who's gonna complain about paying for new color palettes, system voices and avatars? It's content that doesn't matter. The main complain about Revelator is having to buy a new disc. There wasn't a DLC add-on option for it. Same for all the Blazblue updates sans Continuum Shift too.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    SFV Lounge discord: https://discord.gg/Tp23Ccr
  • Evolution169Evolution169 Wake up DP is unbeatable Joined: Posts: 1,014
    Xrd is a great game, but I'm not a big GG player anymore. I just pop it in from time to time to play some matches. One thing I hate about their business model is that I can't do that because pretty soon there is a point where I have to buy the next game or patch to keep playing with the majority of the player base. I much prefer having with DLC characters that stays relevant for a while without paying more money. I'm might get the Rev 2 update at some point, but that's up in the air. Completely stopped by BB games after BBCS EX for the same reason.

I'm probably not the intended customer though.
  • CipherCipher Catchphraser Joined: Posts: 1,560

Capcpom (barely) makes money thanks to it's scummy DLC tactics and it's idiot fanbase (who throw money at everything with Akuma in it, regardless of quality).

This seems to be more accurate.

Also I don't give Capcom any money unless it has something to do with Cammy.
    btw. will she be in MVCI? I skipped 3 because I had none of my MVC2 chars (Cammy,Psylocke,CapCom).
    Street Fighter: Cammy, Rose, Decapre, Juni, Juli
    King of Fighters: Leona, Athena, Whip (Rugal as DLC!!!)
    Tekken: Jun,Yoshimitsu
    Overwatch: Reinhardt, D.Va, Zarya, Winston, Soldier 76, Reaper, Zenyatta, Mercy

My SFV Cammyguide!
    edited May 7
    Guilty Gear goes WAY overboard due to pricey DLC characters and launching an update to the game not even a year after the last version was released (are we seriously in the 3rd iteration of Xrd already?). Blazblue is also a big culprit of this.
    The ASW games have been consistently niche. For fans, it's a luxury to have them, they're forced to keep on paying because otherwise the series wouldn't keep existing, specially with that quality level they thrive for.

But you tell me Marvel? It's a hugely popular brand, they're going to make a butt of money, they don't need to overcharge the prices because a lot of people are fans of the comics and the movies, they'll buy the game, you should be confident to offer a lot of content because the game will be a sale success... unless you plan to deliver another barebones fighting game with almost zero content and game modes. And we're talking about Capcom...

Come on... even KOF XIV had more than 50 fighters for default, and kept on supporting the game even by improving the graphics for free.

Capcom's just a bunch of greedy scammers, there's no other explanation.
    Post edited by Magegg on
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 20,850

Capcpom (barely) makes money thanks to it's scummy DLC tactics and it's idiot fanbase (who throw money at everything with Ryu in it, regardless of quality).

So fanbase throws money at anything with Ryu in it but the company barely makes money?
    Just think what you said there
    Remember when Nintendo had an entire series that revolved around a character who used an arm-cannon for like everything?
    Pepperidge Farm remembers.
    I have nothing against Street Fighter V's DLC model, the only problem is they're slow as hell adding new content. I liked the XDZW rate where they added 1 or 2 new costumes and 1 new character each month.

Capcom's so slow they make me wish they instead return to their "6 months later disc update" policies from SF4, there would be more content.
    Darksakul wrote: »

So fanbase throws money at anything with Ryu in it but the company barely makes money?

YOU think about what I said... The fanbase keeps them on life support... The rest of the gaming audience no longer possesses any faith in the company at all. Capcpom games are getting outsold by Wii U titles- They can't even sell 2 million copies of their flagship series.

RE and Monster Hunter are the only titles with any widespread appeal anymore.
  • GitsumGitsum Joined: Posts: 73
    So much hate in this topic. One thing is for sure, Capcom has some passionate fans! I hope you peeps will enjoy the game. It looks great!
    Gitsum!
  • airdoojieairdoojie Joined: Posts: 55
    Gitsum wrote: »
    So much hate in this topic. One thing is for sure, Capcom has some passionate fans! I hope you peeps will enjoy the game. It looks great!

Agreed!
  • TKRTKR Inventor of Toe Socks Joined: Posts: 148
    Read some posts. Then stopped, this is way to much to bother going through.

But what I think a $60 dollar game should have is a great single player and lots of up front content. With nothing locked on disc. If the DLC is truly DLC then that's OK. As long as they aren't giving us a small base roster. But what really gets me about DLC is how they announce upfront how many characters are coming, and pretty often, who they will be. I like how MKX had DLC packs with a few characters. Then later down the line they popped up with another one.

I don't want to know there will be 6 characters. Not only does it show they have probably finished making all that content and they could have given it to us. But they take away all the excitement about how the game will develop. Agreed on Smash. There was a lot of content up front and its the game I have had the most joy with offline.

I would be ecstatic if there was only one base version of the game. None of this Ultimate Edition like Injustice 2 is getting. One base game. One base price. Then let us pick and choose what DLC we want later on. Because there is an Ultimate Edition I will get it. And I will get the DLC and probably use none. You know all that Ultimate Edition nonsense is probably locked on disc.
    edited May 9
    Darksakul wrote: »

What he said makes sense. The fanbase isn't that large. I'm thinking SF5 shrunk it down considerably.
  • ultrapowerlevelultrapowerlevel (SuperShadonic) Joined: Posts: 45
    I have nothing against Street Fighter V's DLC model, the only problem is they're slow as hell adding new content. I liked the XDZW rate where they added 1 or 2 new costumes and 1 new character each month.

Capcom's so slow they make me wish they instead return to their "6 months later disc update" policies from SF4, there would be more content.

Same here. I wish they would release more content.

I think for a Year 12 characters with their 12 premium costumes plus 1 new Story Mode (putting more spotlight on that year's DLC characters) should be pretty doable in 1 year easily.
  • MaxmanMaxman Joined: Posts: 1,466
    i am surprised po pimpus hasnt complained about arc sys buisness model
    Maxman wrote: »
    i am surprised po pimpus hasnt complained about arc sys buisness model

I do all the damn time. Keep up, son.
  • WorstPlayerWorstPlayer Calm Yourself Joined: Posts: 3,901
    Honestly while if I like it I'm paying for ALLLLLLL of it. It would have been smarter to NOT announce new DLC characters until after the games been out. They should have wrapped that shit up with "We plan to continue to support the game well into next year with additional content.
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Ibuki and Juri BUFFZ Joined: Posts: 52,289 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    It's 2017.

There's DLC. Love your DLC

Kunoichi is always in V Trigger

BUFF CITY.  Population IBUKI

SFV: Ibuki (Main Bae), Juri (Buffed Bae), Chun Li (Needs Buffs Bae)

KOF XIV: Nakoruru/Iori/KDash

SFIV: Nobody hate that shit (PROTIP: Everyone on SRK hates SFIV)

3S: Ibuki (main), Alex

If I ever pick up Xrd: Johnny

PSN: PervyJin01

CFN: PervyJin01 (PS4) Twitch: c88deviljin01

• The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 1,762
    edited 2:08PM
    Honestly while if I like it I'm paying for ALLLLLLL of it. It would have been smarter to NOT announce new DLC characters until after the games been out. They should have wrapped that shit up with "We plan to continue to support the game well into next year with additional content.

We'll said. Agree, Since it's not part of the purchase retail product.

Arcade Mode Concepts and Designs - Better than traditional Arcade Mode
    Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type
    Character Wishlist SFV and MVCi
    My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older Doronjo version)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom

My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions