Do you plan supporting this scam?

145679

Comments

  • TenshoTensho Joined: Posts: 2,865
    Because one takes care and puts love into their fighting games and the other one rushes the shit out of it then gives excuses and broken promises.
  • flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 517
    edited July 22
    samuel5220 wrote: »
    GhostTear wrote: »
    samuel5220 wrote: »
    What you all are looking at is NOT a 2D sprite of Goku but its infact a complete 3D ingame model.

    Nobody else in the known universe has been able to successfully accomplish this in any game besides Arc Systems. This is because it takes atleast 100 times more effort to pull this off and companies do not want to spend the money to do it because its cheaper to make garbage like what capcom does with MVCI.

    okay. i am comparing the two pictures you posted. dante has more detail than goku does. period. if you can't see that then idk dude.



    bad detail is worse than less detail of top quality. Its about Quality and NOT Quantity. Cheap garbage low quality is way easier to accomplish than fewer top of the line quality.

    Dante looks like they used generic textures from some free photoshop website and they were aiming for PS2 quality.

    PS2 quality get lost now you're just trolling
  • GhostTearGhostTear Abyss Walker Joined: Posts: 2,082
    try to not be bias. dante has more detail than goku from the two pictures you have shown. period.

    and its night and day in terms of how the games are being portrayed. dante is more human than comic/anime like where as goku retains the anime look he came from. how much effort you think it takes to make a 3D anime model compared to a 3D human like model?

  • flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 517
    samuel5220 wrote: »
    flicky wrote: »

    PS2 quality get lost now you're just trolling.

    It actually is, Dante here doesn't look a whole lot different from a PS2 game

    But let me be more accurate since you seem to be taking it seriously, that shot of Dante from MVCI looks like a remastered PS2 game ported to UE4 and trust me that is pretty accurate given he looks better in MVC3

    maxresdefault.jpg

    You started off kind of credible but are now seeming a little bit dumb in what you are saying.
  • GhostTearGhostTear Abyss Walker Joined: Posts: 2,082
    yup i have no clue. i don't work in that field so i wouldn't know anything about rendering and such. do you? if so please enlighten me. i'm really curious. if you don't then i'm just wasting time talking here.

    dante has more detail on his character model than goku does. thats all.
  • flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 517
    samuel5220 wrote: »
    flicky wrote: »
    You started off kind of credible but are now seeming a little bit dumb in what you are saying.

    What kind of garbage 720p screen shot from the consoles are you trying to fool people with? and low bit rate video to top it off?

    Dante looks far better than that in the PC UMVC3

    You are not fooling anyone with your scams kiddo

    The only fool is me for entertaining this nonsense.
  • GhostTearGhostTear Abyss Walker Joined: Posts: 2,082
    i already found the video. thanks though!
  • flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 517
    d3dccf401c36c0f9632c23c719eb80f6.jpg

    It's not supposed to be realistic.
  • AlkipotAlkipot Purse first, ass last Joined: Posts: 1,805
    edited July 23
    This thread is stupid. You clearly just joined up to go full gamefaqs on an SRK forum.

    BREAKING NEWS: DBFZ looks great, Infinite has several issues and I also hear that

    giphy.gif

    I'm still buying both now since Haggar and Frank returning gets my money for Infinite. These games are way too far away from each other to clash.
    SFV CFN - EvilMuffinMan (Laura, Guile, ABIGAIL!)
    Watch my terrible SFV/Injustice2 play here!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Alkipot
  • TetsuroTetsuro Joined: Posts: 701
    flicky wrote: »
    Who said DBZ looked washed out? And who ever said that the models or dynamic effects were 2D? No one. What I said was that DBZ uses a smaller color palet allowing them to render more extravagant effects, where as MvCi uses a larger colour palet and has finer detail gradients. What I said was in agreement with what you've said, not disagreement. And instead of the above comparison, look at the beam comparison and tell me which one looks more washed out.

    This post is actual nonsense. It's clear you have zero idea what actually goes into creating 3d assets for games or the engines that render them. What the fuck even is a detail gradient? That's not a thing.
  • pootnanniespootnannies mr. negative Joined: Posts: 3,112
    i think it's simply that most or everybody involved in DBFZ had the desire to work on it and make it the best that it could be. for MVCI... not so much. they may have had a smaller budget, they definitely had to work with another company that doesn't care for Capcom characters but instead just their own IP, and i bet not everyone working on it (especially producers) really cared all that much and are more worried about its release date and profit margins.
    visit the HD Sprite Thread- http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/hi-def-sprite-thread-first-post-updated-1-9.32449/

    “... keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out.”

    psn: pootnannies
    ggpo: whodat?
    CFN: JawnPolygon
  • flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 517
    Tetsuro wrote: »
    flicky wrote: »
    Who said DBZ looked washed out? And who ever said that the models or dynamic effects were 2D? No one. What I said was that DBZ uses a smaller color palet allowing them to render more extravagant effects, where as MvCi uses a larger colour palet and has finer detail gradients. What I said was in agreement with what you've said, not disagreement. And instead of the above comparison, look at the beam comparison and tell me which one looks more washed out.

    This post is actual nonsense. It's clear you have zero idea what actually goes into creating 3d assets for games or the engines that render them. What the fuck even is a detail gradient? That's not a thing.
    You don't know what a gradient is? A gradient is the use of an array of colors to create a smooth transition from one colour to the other, the more colors the more detailed the gradient.

    gradient_24.png
  • flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 517
    samuel5220 wrote: »
    Well well well, what do we have here huh?

    Not so tough now when PS4 screenshots of MVC3 is being posted right? now you MVCI fan boys are going to run into hiding to hide your shame? since you cannot deny the evidence infront of you? can't deny the truth now can we? that MVC3 looks better than MVCI

    LMFAO look at that, the MVCI screenshot looks like an absolute joke when compared to MVC3 is THAT the beam "details" you were telling me about? lol

    Now THAT is what you call art, witness what true artists can do, looks stunning today as it was 7 years ago, the power of great artists

    the comic book artstyle is so amazing that it even gives the MVCI pre rendered cinematic some competition. HAHAHAHA
    That's great, that's really great, comparing one beam to another. Except you forgot to point out that during hypers you have limitless switching, four characters on screen, shadows, multiple hypers, and the infinity surge all happening at the same time, which is waaaay more shit onscreen than anything in MvC3, all while maintaining 60fps gameplay. So it's not really comparing the intensity of one hyper to the other, is it? It's like comparing XMvSF to MvC.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 25,690
    Magegg wrote: »

    Do you think the Marvel audience (which is way bigger than the Capcom audience) will be thrilled by a guy like Frank, rather than a flashier, more badass Capcom hero? Games like Warzard, Darkstalkers, Power Stone, Star Gladiator, Street Fighter, Breath of Fire, Asura's Wrath, have lots of better guys to add than Frank West, or Arthur, by the case.

    The Marvel audience wouldn't give a fuck because they ain't Marvel characters. I know some people that would prefer if Capcom were dropped altogether and just have a roster of only Marvel characters.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • EphidelEphidel Old Man SRK Joined: Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I think this is gonna be my side game once I get tired of playing DBZ lol. I'm not a fan of the roster fuck that shit hahaha.

    I'll pay for DLC X Men depending on who they are.
    I'm sorry. Humor me!!
    Fightcade: Ephidel
  • TetsuroTetsuro Joined: Posts: 701
    edited July 23
    flicky wrote: »
    DBZ uses a smaller color palet allowing them to render more extravagant effects, where as MvCi uses a larger colour palet and has finer detail gradients.

    I know what a gradient is thanks. A detail gradient is not a thing. It's something you made up in an attempt to sound knowledgeable about 3d art.

    flicky wrote: »
    A gradient is the use of an array of colors to create a smooth transition from one colour to the other, the more colors the more detailed the gradient.

    no, a higher resolution image allows for a smoother transition between colors. Just so you know, the number of colors in a game has so little bearing on performance these days that it isn't even a consideration. This isn't the 8 bit era where we can only hold enough memory for a handful of colors. Claiming that DBFZ has a limited color pallet and can therefore spend more resources elsewhere is just flat out false.

  • kedawakedawa . Joined: Posts: 396
    If development costs are really what is driving this business model, then I'd rather have all of the characters included with the base game and have extraneous shit like story mode and cut-scenes sold as DLC.
  • GhostTearGhostTear Abyss Walker Joined: Posts: 2,082
    kedawa wrote: »
    If development costs are really what is driving this business model, then I'd rather have all of the characters included with the base game and have extraneous shit like story mode and cut-scenes sold as DLC.

    cause you know you would never buy it. lol. i know i wouldnt
  • flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 517
    kedawa wrote: »
    If development costs are really what is driving this business model, then I'd rather have all of the characters included with the base game and have extraneous shit like story mode and cut-scenes sold as DLC.

    I totally agree, but they have to make sales, from as many markets as possible. Leaving story content till last wouldn't sway comic or cinema fans, which to be honest is probably the biggest market they need to appeal to, and like everything these days they need to be sly about it and do it on launch while the game is still fresh and casuals have no idea how the game is played or how badly they're going to lose online. If they waited till afterwards their interest would be swayed.

    And leaks don't help either, knowing the size of the potential roster over the size of the actual roster pisses people off, and that's totally understandable. It's looking 99% likely that once again this will be on disc DLC, the roster was leaked from the story demo, so if files exist all the way back from then, then the files will absolutely exist on the final disc.

    If it wasn't for the leaks this game would feel more complete and less of a deception.
  • YawDanYawDan Joined: Posts: 697
    edited July 23
    flicky wrote: »
    samuel5220 wrote: »
    Well well well, what do we have here huh?

    Not so tough now when PS4 screenshots of MVC3 is being posted right? now you MVCI fan boys are going to run into hiding to hide your shame? since you cannot deny the evidence infront of you? can't deny the truth now can we? that MVC3 looks better than MVCI

    LMFAO look at that, the MVCI screenshot looks like an absolute joke when compared to MVC3 is THAT the beam "details" you were telling me about? lol

    Now THAT is what you call art, witness what true artists can do, looks stunning today as it was 7 years ago, the power of great artists

    the comic book artstyle is so amazing that it even gives the MVCI pre rendered cinematic some competition. HAHAHAHA
    That's great, that's really great, comparing one beam to another. Except you forgot to point out that during hypers you have limitless switching, four characters on screen, shadows, multiple hypers, and the infinity surge all happening at the same time, which is waaaay more shit onscreen than anything in MvC3, all while maintaining 60fps gameplay. So it's not really comparing the intensity of one hyper to the other, is it? It's like comparing XMvSF to MvC.
    In U/3, you could THC, x factor, and hyper again. So you could flood the screen.

    So far, only the space and reality storms really add to what's on screen.

    But that isn't to say Infinite doesn't have it's share of overbearence

    The OP doesn't seem to like MVC:I, and has even made dbz threads in this forum. I'm not a fan of Infinite, but even I'm not with posters like this.

    And you guys ain't heard of SFV. Would have the game released WITHOUT storymode?
    "This was not srk. It should not be lower than gfaqs in terms of fighting game talk, but it is. That's all because of the outbreak of girly men, which is really the fault of atheism." Cisco, UMVC3 tierlist discussion, pg 333.
  • flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 517
    edited July 23
    Tetsuro wrote: »
    flicky wrote: »
    DBZ uses a smaller color palet allowing them to render more extravagant effects, where as MvCi uses a larger colour palet and has finer detail gradients.

    I know what a gradient is thanks. A detail gradient is not a thing. It's something you made up in an attempt to sound knowledgeable about 3d art.

    flicky wrote: »
    A gradient is the use of an array of colors to create a smooth transition from one colour to the other, the more colors the more detailed the gradient.

    no, a higher resolution image allows for a smoother transition between colors. Just so you know, the number of colors in a game has so little bearing on performance these days that it isn't even a consideration. This isn't the 8 bit era where we can only hold enough memory for a handful of colors. Claiming that DBFZ has a limited color pallet and can therefore spend more resources elsewhere is just flat out false.

    So answer this real quick, you have a gradient of 25 colours, and a gradient of 2500 colours, which gradient is more detailed? Spend more time trying to recognise typos than jumping down people's throats.

    Actually some colours can't even be accurately displayed regardless of resolution. The maximum value in each R-G-B pixel is 255, limiting our screens to roughly 16,500,000 colors. So there's a point where resolution doesn't actually make a gradient any smoother becaue technically the colors can't even be displayed, it has the opposite effect of making singular colors stand out more causing colors to repeat them selves instead of individually smoothing out into a gradient one by one.
  • TetsuroTetsuro Joined: Posts: 701
    edited July 24
    Maybe spend a bit of time spell checking your posts if you don't want people to misconstrue your meaning.

    The reason I jumped down your throat was because you were making claims in regard to things you clearly have no knowledge of. In fact I'm surprised you know what RGB values are or how many colors can exist using an RGB display. The "limited color pallet" of DBFZ does not give the game increased performance over MvCI. The game does not use 2D sprites as you claimed it does. All of the beams, explosions and effects are 3D models. At most there are cards used for background geometry and some small effects, which MvCI would be using as well. We know they are 3D because the camera often has to pan during the cinematic super freezes during which these effects could potentially be on screen.

    Stop trying to make excuses for MvCI looking like a half assed piece of shovel ware.
    Post edited by Tetsuro on
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,002 admin
    I merged all the ... haterade threads together into this one. In theory there are other games you can play and enjoy. Seems like the best choice is to play the games you want to play.

    http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

  • flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 517
    edited July 24
    Tetsuro wrote: »
    Maybe spend a bit of time spell checking your posts if you don't want people to misconstrue your meaning.

    The reason I jumped down your throat was because you were making claims in regard to things you clearly have no knowledge of. In fact I'm surprised you know what RGB values are or how many colors can exist using an RGB display. The "limited color pallet" of DBFZ does not give the game increased performance over MvCI. The game does not use 2D sprites as you claimed it does. All of the beams, explosions and effects are 3D models. At most there are cards used for background geometry and some small effects, which MvCI would be using as well. We know they are 3D because the camera often has to pan during the cinematic super freezes during which these effects could potentially be on screen.

    Stop trying to make excuses for MvCI looking like a half assed piece of shovel ware.

    Typing on a mobile is a nightmare, the amount of times I have to edit my posts sometimes I can't be bothered. The game does use sprites and the camera pans while using them, I will post an example when I get to my computer later on today.
  • flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 517
    edited July 24
    Tetsuro wrote: »
    Maybe spend a bit of time spell checking your posts if you don't want people to misconstrue your meaning.

    The reason I jumped down your throat was because you were making claims in regard to things you clearly have no knowledge of. In fact I'm surprised you know what RGB values are or how many colors can exist using an RGB display. The "limited color pallet" of DBFZ does not give the game increased performance over MvCI. The game does not use 2D sprites as you claimed it does. All of the beams, explosions and effects are 3D models. At most there are cards used for background geometry and some small effects, which MvCI would be using as well. We know they are 3D because the camera often has to pan during the cinematic super freezes during which these effects could potentially be on screen.

    Stop trying to make excuses for MvCI looking like a half assed piece of shovel ware.

    The top image is dynamic, the middle image is horizontal, and this is one frame after the other, the third image is the very next frame for reference. As you can see the objects are 2D sprites and not being rendered in 3D as part of a dynamic sequence looking the same in both angles one frame later, in fact if you watch the sequence frame by frame you see rocks just appear and dissapear out of sight as the sketchy animation gives the impression of a dynamic 3D scene but is in fact just a poorly animated rock explosion. It still looks nice, but yes in fact the entire game is not being Rendered in 3D. This is only one example, a few rocks, but I'll pull out other examples for you if you need convincing otherwise.

    lUHBDz0.png

    Z35hP7Q.png

    img}
  • MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 3,871
    The Marvel audience wouldn't give a fuck because they ain't Marvel characters. I know some people that would prefer if Capcom were dropped altogether and just have a roster of only Marvel characters.
    Count me in.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 24,882
    Rocks, my dude? Really?

    That's the level of reaching you resort to in order to defend Capcpom's half-assed efforts?

    Monkey D. Luffy is mad jealous right now...
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 517
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Rocks, my dude? Really?

    That's the level of reaching you resort to in order to defend Capcpom's half-assed efforts?

    Monkey D. Luffy is mad jealous right now...

    This isn't about defending Marvel, there's nothing to be said about that game at all in this matter, the debate was that DBFZ is entirely rendered in 3D and all I'm doing is providing details that it's not. Here are three frames exactly as they come one after the other, it isn't a 3D animation, it's simply 3f of a 2D animation laid over the top of 3D stuff. What's going on in the background is hella more animated, the rocks actually freeze for around ten frames, they don't move or rotate even when the camera switches angles, they're just 2D objects, but it happens so fast at 1/6 of a second you just don't notice it in game.
    Tetsuro wrote: »
    The game does not use 2D sprites as you claimed it does. All of the beams, explosions and effects are 3D models. At most there are cards used for background geometry and some small effects, which MvCI would be using as well. We know they are 3D because the camera often has to pan during the cinematic super freezes during which these effects could potentially be on screen.

    95v2a16.png

    xRodsHG.png

    2HGQS4S.png



  • FreezingCicadaFreezingCicada Joined: Posts: 598
    edited July 25
    Theres no way to tell if its a 2D assets or a static 3D model till you get the files.
    Guilty Gear Xrd had the same issue where the only thing for the dust clouds to work they modeled it onto the character. IIRC those where pretty static when the camera changed too.

    Speaking about Marvel. The game while is a downgrade from UMvC3 in crazyness, looks to be more on the side of MvC2 the more I watch videos of it.
    Still not playing it till a ultimate version is released or if I can pick it for 15 dollars.
    Even if the game was everything I wanted I still wouldnt buy. FUCK DAY 1 DLC.
  • kedawakedawa . Joined: Posts: 396
    DBFZ is months away from release. Those could be place holder assets.
  • TetsuroTetsuro Joined: Posts: 701
    edited July 25
    flicky wrote: »
    Tetsuro wrote: »
    Maybe spend a bit of time spell checking your posts if you don't want people to misconstrue your meaning.

    The reason I jumped down your throat was because you were making claims in regard to things you clearly have no knowledge of. In fact I'm surprised you know what RGB values are or how many colors can exist using an RGB display. The "limited color pallet" of DBFZ does not give the game increased performance over MvCI. The game does not use 2D sprites as you claimed it does. All of the beams, explosions and effects are 3D models. At most there are cards used for background geometry and some small effects, which MvCI would be using as well. We know they are 3D because the camera often has to pan during the cinematic super freezes during which these effects could potentially be on screen.

    Stop trying to make excuses for MvCI looking like a half assed piece of shovel ware.

    The top image is dynamic, the middle image is horizontal, and this is one frame after the other, the third image is the very next frame for reference. As you can see the objects are 2D sprites and not being rendered in 3D as part of a dynamic sequence looking the same in both angles one frame later, in fact if you watch the sequence frame by frame you see rocks just appear and dissapear out of sight as the sketchy animation gives the impression of a dynamic 3D scene but is in fact just a poorly animated rock explosion. It still looks nice, but yes in fact the entire game is not being Rendered in 3D. This is only one example, a few rocks, but I'll pull out other examples for you if you need convincing otherwise.
    lUHBDz0.png

    Z35hP7Q.png

    img}

    Alright I'm willing to concede that some tiny rocks on one move may be sprites. Your point however was that this gave DBFZ some leap in performance over MvCI. Everything else about that effect is 3D (the cloud is a 3d mesh and the purple sparks are cards) and looks better than anything in MvCI, with or without those pebbles. MvCI wouldn't even bother adding a detail like that weather it was geo or sprites, in fact many of the particle effects in MvCI are probably just as cheap since they mostly seem to be simple emissive particles that cast no light and are not lit. Where exactly is the performance boost coming from then that allows it to look so much better than MvCI?

    Edit: I also want to add that a game like tekken 7 is practically vomiting geometry at the screen, looks gorgeous and maintains a steady framerate. Less characters on screen, but more background geometry.
    Post edited by Tetsuro on
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 55,372 mod
    The PS1 wrestling game crowd in the background is pretty funny too.

    Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH


  • quicksquicks Joined: Posts: 3,178
    kedawa wrote: »
    DBFZ is months away from release. Those could be place holder assets.

    It's funny when it's anybody but capcom, excuses get made.

    I understand why it's just funny tbh
  • flickyflicky Joined: Posts: 517
    Tetsuro wrote: »
    flicky wrote: »
    Tetsuro wrote: »
    Maybe spend a bit of time spell checking your posts if you don't want people to misconstrue your meaning.

    The reason I jumped down your throat was because you were making claims in regard to things you clearly have no knowledge of. In fact I'm surprised you know what RGB values are or how many colors can exist using an RGB display. The "limited color pallet" of DBFZ does not give the game increased performance over MvCI. The game does not use 2D sprites as you claimed it does. All of the beams, explosions and effects are 3D models. At most there are cards used for background geometry and some small effects, which MvCI would be using as well. We know they are 3D because the camera often has to pan during the cinematic super freezes during which these effects could potentially be on screen.

    Stop trying to make excuses for MvCI looking like a half assed piece of shovel ware.

    The top image is dynamic, the middle image is horizontal, and this is one frame after the other, the third image is the very next frame for reference. As you can see the objects are 2D sprites and not being rendered in 3D as part of a dynamic sequence looking the same in both angles one frame later, in fact if you watch the sequence frame by frame you see rocks just appear and dissapear out of sight as the sketchy animation gives the impression of a dynamic 3D scene but is in fact just a poorly animated rock explosion. It still looks nice, but yes in fact the entire game is not being Rendered in 3D. This is only one example, a few rocks, but I'll pull out other examples for you if you need convincing otherwise.
    lUHBDz0.png

    Z35hP7Q.png

    img}

    Alright I'm willing to concede that some tiny rocks on one move may be sprites. Your point however was that this gave DBFZ some leap in performance over MvCI.

    I didn't claim it gave the game a leap in perfomance, to the question of "how could it look this good?" I claimed that it could contribute to making the game look better as it doesn't have to render or animate absolutely everything in 3D, to which you took insult for the fact that this amazing game uses 2D sprites and denied it on all levels. And anyway this all stemmed from you not being able to read or understand an auto correct from a mobile phone, which lead into "you don't know this, you don't know that" bull shit, yet you your self can't even use your eyes and your computer to make a basic analysis of the assets right infront of you. Stop being a dick, if someone's wrong about something fair enough, but don't be a dick about it in the process because you're just making your self look stupid as well as me.
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 2,911
    edited July 25
    IT'S MAHVEL MAYBE!!

    - from a random FB user I can't remember the name

    SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

    Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

    My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

    Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

    Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

    My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

    1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

    CAPCOM- New Characters

    1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

    MARVEL

    1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

    My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

    Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

    Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

    Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

    Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

    SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • XhominidXhominid Knight of Dizzy Joined: Posts: 502
    quicks wrote: »
    kedawa wrote: »
    DBFZ is months away from release. Those could be place holder assets.

    It's funny when it's anybody but capcom, excuses get made.

    I understand why it's just funny tbh

    Marvel Infinite is almost close to a month away to being done, massive difference.
  • willselesswillseless Joined: Posts: 2,357
    Came to realize that no. Either because I won't have a ps4 by launch and my pc probably won't handle it, and because it's looking like the roster will be finished with Firebrand, Jedah, Dormammu and Ghost Rider. If I have to pay to play characters that I like, I'll wait for a Breath of Fire rep.
  • TetsuroTetsuro Joined: Posts: 701
    edited July 26
    flicky wrote: »
    I didn't claim it gave the game a leap in perfomance, to the question of "how could it look this good?" I claimed that it could contribute to making the game look better as it doesn't have to render or animate absolutely everything in 3D, to which you took insult for the fact that this amazing game uses 2D sprites and denied it on all levels. And anyway this all stemmed from you not being able to read or understand an auto correct from a mobile phone, which lead into "you don't know this, you don't know that" bull shit, yet you your self can't even use your eyes and your computer to make a basic analysis of the assets right infront of you. Stop being a dick, if someone's wrong about something fair enough, but don't be a dick about it in the process because you're just making your self look stupid as well as me.

    No, you said a lot of it isn't 3D.

    As well as some bullshit about colors being resource hogs.

    I even politely asked you what wasn't 3D before this whole argument started and you ignored it. And yes I was wrong about some tiny pebbles.
    flicky wrote: »
    lastly becaue a lot of the detail graphics while it doesn't look like it are actually 2D sprites, so there's a lot less colours and real time objects hogging the system.

    Perhaps I misconstrued what you meant by "detail graphics". But yeah we can stop now.
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 2,911
    Xhominid wrote: »
    quicks wrote: »
    kedawa wrote: »
    DBFZ is months away from release. Those could be place holder assets.

    It's funny when it's anybody but capcom, excuses get made.

    I understand why it's just funny tbh

    Marvel Infinite is almost close to a month away to being done, massive difference.

    Because it Mahvel Maybe!

    Mahvel is the only 3pleA game that is entitled to be broken, buggy, ugly and messed up. It's followers pretends that the product will get better before the release that truth is they lie to themselves because whatever they see is acceptible already.

    SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

    Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

    My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

    Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

    Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

    My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

    1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

    CAPCOM- New Characters

    1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

    MARVEL

    1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

    My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

    Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

    Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

    Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

    Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

    SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • quicksquicks Joined: Posts: 3,178
    Xhominid wrote: »
    quicks wrote: »
    kedawa wrote: »
    DBFZ is months away from release. Those could be place holder assets.

    It's funny when it's anybody but capcom, excuses get made.

    I understand why it's just funny tbh

    Marvel Infinite is almost close to a month away to being done, massive difference.

    It was never getting excuses made people where going for a troll from the second it was announced, dbz gets leway because it's not capcom , they deserve it it's fine, but let's not act like it's not the case
  • XhominidXhominid Knight of Dizzy Joined: Posts: 502
    quicks wrote: »
    Xhominid wrote: »
    quicks wrote: »
    kedawa wrote: »
    DBFZ is months away from release. Those could be place holder assets.

    It's funny when it's anybody but capcom, excuses get made.

    I understand why it's just funny tbh

    Marvel Infinite is almost close to a month away to being done, massive difference.

    It was never getting excuses made people where going for a troll from the second it was announced, dbz gets leway because it's not capcom , they deserve it it's fine, but let's not act like it's not the case

    Dude, none of that even makes the slightest bit of sense...

    People don't give DBFZ a pass because it's not Capcom, they give it leeway because Arc-Sys has always shown they CARE for the games they make, something Capcom has shown in recent years they completely lost the passion of Fighting Games wise.
  • NoChartNoChart Some say it's vanity, some say it's charm. Joined: Posts: 900
    Mahvel is the only 3pleA game that is entitled to be broken, buggy, ugly and messed up. It's followers pretends that the product will get better before the release that truth is they lie to themselves because whatever they see is acceptible already.

    Clearly you've never so much as heard of Bethesda Game Studios.
    Steam ID: NoChart
  • quicksquicks Joined: Posts: 3,178
    Xhominid wrote: »
    quicks wrote: »
    Xhominid wrote: »
    quicks wrote: »
    kedawa wrote: »
    DBFZ is months away from release. Those could be place holder assets.

    It's funny when it's anybody but capcom, excuses get made.

    I understand why it's just funny tbh

    Marvel Infinite is almost close to a month away to being done, massive difference.

    It was never getting excuses made people where going for a troll from the second it was announced, dbz gets leway because it's not capcom , they deserve it it's fine, but let's not act like it's not the case

    Dude, none of that even makes the slightest bit of sense...

    People don't give DBFZ a pass because it's not Capcom, they give it leeway because Arc-Sys has always shown they CARE for the games they make, something Capcom has shown in recent years they completely lost the passion of Fighting Games wise.


    It's not about asw or any other developers, namco gets the leway too.

    But both off this points are valid.

    However when people find out some do motions are changed to down down, there is uproar people are making videos , dbzf now.....

    Anyways my point is capcom dug themselves a hole to which everything is criticized even things they haven't even announced yet.

    Because of this gets ultimately compared to others and makes it look like they can do no wrong.

    Make no mistake capcom have been dire, extremely.

    But it bugs me that asw is getting made out to be perfect and dbzf too
  • XhominidXhominid Knight of Dizzy Joined: Posts: 502
    quicks wrote: »
    It's not about asw or any other developers, namco gets the leway too.

    What leeway does Namco get? Namco atleast added the basic modes that you should have in a fighting game to begin with. Is it still pretty barebones compared to other Tekken outings? Yeah, but atleast they are adding a new mode that will actually be out soon rather than talk about it and it's still not here a year later.

    [quoteBut both off this points are valid.[/quote]
    How so? Actually explain.
    However when people find out some do motions are changed to down down, there is uproar people are making videos , dbzf now.....
    That's because Capcom is CONTINUOUSLY keeps going down the wrong route to bring casuals into the game. Games can have simple inputs and be deep, the issue is that Capcom doesn't know how to do that without wrecking the whole damn thing anymore.
    Anyways my point is capcom dug themselves a hole to which everything is criticized even things they haven't even announced yet.

    Because of this gets ultimately compared to others and makes it look like they can do no wrong.
    And whose fault is that? If your shit stank so bad that people will say that getting close to a wet dog is better for them than being near you even after you cleaned up, whose fault is it for people to ridicule you that badly to that day? Or when you make a deathtrap of a car and send it out to production, glitches, fuck ups and all, whose fault is it when people don't want anything to do with your products even when you do a better job?
    Make no mistake capcom have been dire, extremely.

    But it bugs me that asw is getting made out to be perfect and dbzf too

    Because compared to Capcom, they basically ARE perfect, that's the point. Arc-Sys actually cares for their games and put alot of work into making their shit work because they enjoy making games they like before making money. Capcom has basically become the exact opposite where they have become Activision.
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 2,911
    edited July 26
    NoChart wrote: »
    Mahvel is the only 3pleA game that is entitled to be broken, buggy, ugly and messed up. It's followers pretends that the product will get better before the release that truth is they lie to themselves because whatever they see is acceptible already.

    Clearly you've never so much as heard of Bethesda Game Studios.

    Were talking fighting game quality here, So your saying Capcom is privilege to fail because others do so?

    There are failure by mistake and while there is intentional mistake.

    SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

    Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

    My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

    Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

    Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

    My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

    1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

    CAPCOM- New Characters

    1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

    MARVEL

    1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

    My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

    Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

    Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

    Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

    Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

    SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • NoChartNoChart Some say it's vanity, some say it's charm. Joined: Posts: 900
    Were talking fighting game quality here, So your saying Capcom is privilege to fail because others do so?

    There are failure by mistake and while there is intentional mistake.

    At no point in your post did you qualify that statement as a 'fighting game' only issue. Go be intellectually dishonest elsewhere.

    Steam ID: NoChart
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 2,911
    edited July 26
    NoChart wrote: »
    At no point in your post did you qualify that statement as a 'fighting game' only issue. Go be intellectually dishonest elsewhere.

    Im talking about fighting games here obviously.

    So your saying that Capcom is entitled to do intellectual dishonesty because others does so?



    SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

    Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

    My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

    Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

    Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

    My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

    1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

    CAPCOM- New Characters

    1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

    MARVEL

    1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

    My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

    Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

    Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

    Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

    Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

    SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • quicksquicks Joined: Posts: 3,178
    Xhominid wrote: »
    quicks wrote: »
    It's not about asw or any other developers, namco gets the leway too.

    What leeway does Namco get? Namco atleast added the basic modes that you should have in a fighting game to begin with. Is it still pretty barebones compared to other Tekken outings? Yeah, but atleast they are adding a new mode that will actually be out soon rather than talk about it and it's still not here a year later.

    [quoteBut both off this points are valid.
    How so? Actually explain.
    However when people find out some do motions are changed to down down, there is uproar people are making videos , dbzf now.....
    That's because Capcom is CONTINUOUSLY keeps going down the wrong route to bring casuals into the game. Games can have simple inputs and be deep, the issue is that Capcom doesn't know how to do that without wrecking the whole damn thing anymore.
    Anyways my point is capcom dug themselves a hole to which everything is criticized even things they haven't even announced yet.

    Because of this gets ultimately compared to others and makes it look like they can do no wrong.
    And whose fault is that? If your shit stank so bad that people will say that getting close to a wet dog is better for them than being near you even after you cleaned up, whose fault is it for people to ridicule you that badly to that day? Or when you make a deathtrap of a car and send it out to production, glitches, fuck ups and all, whose fault is it when people don't want anything to do with your products even when you do a better job?
    Make no mistake capcom have been dire, extremely.

    But it bugs me that asw is getting made out to be perfect and dbzf too

    Because compared to Capcom, they basically ARE perfect, that's the point. Arc-Sys actually cares for their games and put alot of work into making their shit work because they enjoy making games they like before making money. Capcom has basically become the exact opposite where they have become Activision. [/quote]

    You're missing the point completely. I'm not looking at capcom or asw or namco. I'm looking at the products.

    If asw made marvel I wouldn't be making excuses for them, if capcom made dbfz I wouldn't be doing it either .

    As far as I'm concerned nobody gets a pass, I'm not judging capcom on sfv I'm doing it on mvci, like wise with dbzf, I'll judge tekken on tekken

    I don't care if they love their work or just want money if the game is fun to play, honestly


    But when I see people shitting on one company for something then making excuse for another for doing the same thing, you're still going to have the same issue in both games at the end of the day

Sign In or Register to comment.