Video Game General 5.0: HEROES NEVER DIE!!!

Comments

• RudeAwakeningRudeAwakening Joined: Posts: 55
    where the fuck not online can i buy physical ps4?

kof 14 with apparently more combos? i need this.
  • LiangHuBBBLiangHuBBB Joined: Posts: 2,276
    ni no kuni 2 and MH world both come out this month
    & here is me who is still trying to beat Person 5 ( 66+ hours in ) XC2 ( 82+ hours in ) and AC Origins ( 47+ hours in )
    at least Ive already beaten Mario Odyssey, just still need to collect like 70% of the stars lol
    www.youtube.com/user/LiangHuBBB
  • IdunoIduno ...what to put here Joined: Posts: 5,539
    Yeah day 1 on that KOF thing hope limited edition osnt NiS store exclusive though, that was shit ever since they opened the rip-off-Britain version and banned Europe from the American store
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."
    -Stephen Fry

"I know crackheads that could sneak into a house better than an 8th century shinobi."
    -Jimmy1200
  • DarksakulDarksakul I find your lack of Faith Disturbing. Joined: Posts: 24,689
    Nintendo is brutal when it comes to their prices.

Yeah I don't remember the last time Nintendo really dropped their prices on their skus on games. for the longest time 3DS games held on to their $40 prices.
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • RudeAwakeningRudeAwakening Joined: Posts: 55
    This is crazy, I basically quit FG's last gen because I hated SFIV so much, and you couldn't do anything without it being based around SFIV. Now, the only 3 titles I know I am getting this year are all FG's...

How much local play I'll get will come into question, but SF Anniversary, DBFZ, and Gal Fighters 2018. This is also a year which it seems I may also not end up buying XB1 games - since I play fighting on PS4. Hmmm. Times have changed.
  • Mood4food77Mood4food77 Joined: Posts: 10,001
    LiangHuBBB wrote: »
    & here is me who is still trying to beat Person 5 ( 66+ hours in ) XC2 ( 82+ hours in ) and AC Origins ( 47+ hours in )
    at least Ive already beaten Mario Odyssey, just still need to collect like 70% of the stars lol

Sorry to break it to you but nnk2 is delayed till....march or may. Ill double check on which month tho

More time for persona, you're only a little more thsn halfway done :lol:
  • Stuart HaydenStuart Hayden Peace to the Mountain. Joined: Posts: 11,639 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 12
    ni no Kuni was pushed back until end of March. March 23rd to be exact.
    I have the $200 special edition preordered but I may cancel that and just get the standard version. I’m going to an anime con end of March as well and I need all the money I can get to buy weeb trash
    R.I.P Seth Michael Hayden
    R.I.P Troy Lane Rogers

Fuck Dan Marino
    Negro Instal
  • Mood4food77Mood4food77 Joined: Posts: 10,001
    I have the nyc comiccon steelbook staring at me with no game inside. I need nnk2 now!
  • SonichumanSonichuman You're too sloooww!! Joined: Posts: 19,402
    High Enough

If you haven't seen this before you may have questions...

• DarksakulDarksakul I find your lack of Faith Disturbing. Joined: Posts: 24,689
    FrostyAU wrote: »
    Darksakul wrote: »
    Nintendo is brutal when it comes to their prices.

Yeah I don't remember the last time Nintendo really dropped their prices on their skus on games. for the longest time 3DS games held on to their $40 prices.

Twilight Princess on Wii is probably still full price :unamused:
    Facts.
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 22,301
    edited January 12
    Sonicabid wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks the all female SNK fighter looks like garbage?

Those KOF14 character models

Fighting EX Layer save us
    Yea I'm not impressed. One button specials, ok models, loud as fuck cuz SNK females scream everything at the top of their lungs.

Hard pass.

Also that George Can'tstandzya pic is amazing.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 12,029
    Ki Shima wrote: »

the struggle is real

Persona 5 (2 hours in)

tenor.gif

Let's not do that today.
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK
    From the sounds of things, looks like Switch took december followed by Xbone and PS4
    https://twitter.com/statuses/951634151790096384
    High Enough

That stairs gif is fucking awesome.
    edited January 12

Strangely enough since people wanted Danny Devito as Detective Pikachu the voice fits in my head.

High Enough

• AlterGenesisAlterGenesis new srk is trollin Joined: Posts: 3,503
    edited January 12
    Sonicabid wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks the all female SNK fighter looks like garbage?

Those KOF14 character models

e54.png

Fighting EX Layer save us

It made sense when it looked like it was just going to be on the Switch, but since it's also coming to PS4. I was all like... :confused:
    #ipressallthebuttons
    XBL: AlterGenesis
    PSN: AlterGenesisOP
  • Stuart HaydenStuart Hayden Peace to the Mountain. Joined: Posts: 11,639 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Oh the snk girls fighter is being released on ps4 as well? I’ll get it for ps4 then.
    R.I.P Troy Lane Rogers

Fuck Dan Marino
    Negro Instal
  • FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,985
    Think I need Twitter. Kamiya bodying DMC fans spergs and English speakers.....again.

This shit is gold but I'm on mobile and son I can't link, lol.
    "Racism died in the 80's and 90's. Period." - ParryAll 11/10/2016
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/146396/the-current-state-of-the-world-and-us-updated-first-post/p237

"I was walking home and decided to not get shot at by a Muslim by not interfering and if people want to keep enriching the US with diversity then that's their decision. Also, she was already getting raped. Me interfering would have most likely resulted in the Muslim dude getting killed and then the media picking it up as a hate crime. I just kept walking and I think I made the right choice." - ElderGod http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/208447/the-american-government-thread-youre-fired-no-really-gtfo/p424
  • KYO84KYO84 Riddle Solver Joined: Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 12
    Got some Kohl's cash to burn today on a PS4 but the only ones they have in stock are the BF2 bundles. Can I trade the game in or is it one of those "Not For Resale" games that get tagged in bundles? I'm a Star Wars fan, should I give the game a shot?
    "Better that we die on our feet than live on our knees!" Magneto
  • purbeastpurbeast Joined: Posts: 5,027
    "
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Who the fuck is buying Xbones in its current state?

People that want to play games on Xbox One. Or who want a good UHD BluRay player.
  • FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,985
    KYO84 wrote: »
    Got some Kohl's cash to burn today on a PS4 but the only ones they have in stock are the BF2 bundles. Can I trade the game in or is it one of those "Not For Resale" games that get tagged in bundles? I'm a Star Wars fan, should I give the game a shot?

You should still be able trade it in. My Destiny 2 copy had the 'Not for resale' label on the disc (it was bundled) and Game Stop still let me trade it in.
    "Racism died in the 80's and 90's. Period." - ParryAll 11/10/2016
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/146396/the-current-state-of-the-world-and-us-updated-first-post/p237

"I was walking home and decided to not get shot at by a Muslim by not interfering and if people want to keep enriching the US with diversity then that's their decision. Also, she was already getting raped. Me interfering would have most likely resulted in the Muslim dude getting killed and then the media picking it up as a hate crime. I just kept walking and I think I made the right choice." - ElderGod http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/208447/the-american-government-thread-youre-fired-no-really-gtfo/p424
    Long as you dont open the game you can still trade it in. As I said earlier in the thread I opened my Uncharted bundle in the store and traded in the UC4 that came with it.
  • WeechoWeecho Hardcore Lurker Joined: Posts: 1,021
    edited January 12
    Ki Shima wrote: »

the struggle is real

Persona 5 (2 hours in)

tenor.gif

I'm about to start this game today. w3ngOAH.gif

• Black_JaguarBlack_Jaguar Mad Skill Joined: Posts: 7,382
    I still haven't finished my NG+ playthrough of P5. Stopped playing when I figured out I'd messed up my social link schedule
  • SonicabidSonicabid Jim Hussein Carrey Joined: Posts: 12,395
    I was at 99.6% for all of the "Harvest Locations" and 98.X% of all Treasure Chests opened in Ys: Memories of Celceta. I had to take a break so I wouldn't go crazy, and so I started playing Ys: Seven on the ol' PSP. I'm enjoying the hell out of it and I'm only a couple hours in. The combat is very similar to the one in Celceta too, where you can juggle the shit out of enemies while doing fun things with the combat system like using a crazy, high damaging skill with one of your characters then immediately switching to another character to make it rain while your other character(s) are still getting their rocks off. It's just good times. 50+ hours in my Celceta playthrough and I never got bored once, I just needed a break from looking for the chests/harvest locations. :cool:

The game is available on PSN and is also playable on the Vita(I had no idea it was on PSN)

https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/product/UP1023-ULUS10551_00-0000000000000000?smcid=pdc:ca-en:pdc-games-detail-ys-seven-psp:leadproductinfo-buy-download:ys-seven:up1023-ulus10551_00-0000000000000000:emcid_null

http://store.steampowered.com/app/587100/Ys_SEVEN/

^ It's also on Steam. :china:
    Gasaraki wrote: »
    Holy fuck FUCK THIS FUCKING GUN BOSS WHAT IN THE GODDAMN FUCK MADE THEM THINK THIS FUCKING SHOTTY FUCKING BOSS WOULD BE ANY GODDAMN FUN. WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL?! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN FUCKING DESIGN THIS BULLSHIT.

I SERIOUSLY starting to hate Kiwami. What in the FUCK is going on with the fucking balance in this game. Why in the FUCK is the arena more fun than this?! Why in the FUCK did they give you shitty sub-par crowd control and tie all of Beast's halfway decent crowd control and escape to fucking heat when you can fucking generate any of it?! Why the FUCK does heat generate SO fucking slowly?!

Man, FUCK THIS FUCKING GODDAMN BULLSHIT

The salt israel
  • Leon63Leon63 Joined: Posts: 9,957
    Ya, I stopped around Madarame's palace for the NG+. I hella burnt myself out for with like 150 hours for the first one.
  • DavidstarDavidstar KILLA KUEEN! Joined: Posts: 5,097
    new trailer for yume nikki on steam.
    Did you see that Zack? Clear as a crisp spring morning... FK....in the signature. I knew i could count on it. It never fails
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 12,029
    Leon63 wrote: »
    Ya, I stopped around Madarame's palace for the NG+. I hella burnt myself out for with like 150 hours for the first one.

On NG+ I stopped at
    Futabas palace
    I finished it and I was in the middle of doing social links power leveling in mementos so i could fuse Hecaton-whatever the fuck for Level 8 Strength Arcana
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK
  • odinodin holy bybel Joined: Posts: 15,975 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Hecatom wrote: »
    People who fall for "the most powerful console" tagline.

One friend bought it for Scalebound.. Hates himself for getting one.
    Other friends bought it for Forza or something stupid.. Also hate themselves now.

Shitbox.
    I was gonna buy an Xbone for Scalebound I thought it looked fucking awesome.

Then they canceled it...and thus canceled my desire to buy an Xbone.
    The only reason I want an Xbox One is so I can play Xbox 360 games.
    R.I.P Troy Lane Rogers

Fuck Dan Marino
    Negro Instal
    High Enough

• AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,198 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    odin wrote: »
    Hecatom wrote: »
    People who fall for "the most powerful console" tagline.

One friend bought it for Scalebound.. Hates himself for getting one.
    Other friends bought it for Forza or something stupid.. Also hate themselves now.

Shitbox.

I bought my PS3 for Final Fantasy 13 and Tekken 6.

But then came: Demon's Souls, Valykria Chronicles, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Dragon's Crown, Disgaea 4, Disgaea D2, and Odin's Spehere Leifthrasir.

The latter mitigated the former quite nicely.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file