Video Game General 5.0: HEROES NEVER DIE!!!

Comments

• DarksakulDarksakul I find your lack of Faith Disturbing. Joined: Posts: 24,714
    Darksakul wrote: »
    Blah

How old are you?

By and large, I see a lot of people in here clamoring for games that an average 13 year old wouldn't want shit to do with, so, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

When I look at the PS4 section in a Gamestop and see all these random games with anime characters that look boring as fuck, I actually have the thought "this must be one of those games those SRK dudes would play"

And for me it's not even about system.... I have 3 no...4 (I almost forgot about Fighting Layer) games to buy this year, and they're all for the PS4. However, I may change my mind on the Gals Fighters, because needing to finish with a super, is probably more stupid than no chip in SFV.

And, I'm sorry you like stuff like this:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61hJ8-tmi2L._AC_UL320_SR258,320_.jpg

Who the flying fuck are you?

And why do you thin to assume you know me?

And I am at the age where I do what ever the hell I want, I am born in 1980 and probability old enough to be your father.

As for games ? You want to talking about what you think I play?

Here a screen grab of my Steam window as I opened it.
    8N8zm6k.png

Think twice before calling someone out you know nothing about Junior.
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • blueleonblueleon 2018 President Evil Joined: Posts: 2,295
    Didn't occur to me retailers may do screenings to enact their policy of selling games by guidelines to ESRB. Early Childhood levels of fuck dat.
    Sonicabid wrote: »
    All the flavors to choose and you all choose salty.

Are we really having a console war in here? With all these 30 year old dudes here?

Yeah, everyone knows the Wii U is the best console evr neway namingway
    http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/181/752/532.gif

OPTIC BRAST the competition
    Deem the rating :
    ms4RSGN.png
    blueleon wrote: »

I argue with so many customers about this. They're delusional as fuck. Always lead with "it's so much better than PS4." I'm like "ok...why tho?" They usually say 4K BR Player or better games. I respond with "what games?" Then they go on to list multiplatform titles. It usually ends with them going "yeeeeaaa..." and me laughing.

Are you not supposed to be a mindless & impartial sales drone, @Tyrone? No ones pays a crap about your opinion when you're on the clock in a blue on black dresscode. Don't forget the customers > you. No offence, that's just business.

When I'm on the clock, my opinion is all that matters.

-
    Say, don't tell us you elevated to the corporate voice of authority & reason?
    'apologies,

Sig amended.
    We were all sharing stories. Them about their missions and time in training, me about how I ended up in this line of work. And one marine saw a chick that caught his eye. He excuses him self and approaches her and her group. He introduces himself to the group and ask to speak with the chick he likes. Him and the lady get to talking, and with the utmost confidence, this dude ( in a suttle way ) suggest they get a room. And gives her a pat on the ass. Now if that was me or most other guys she probably throw a drink in my face or something. But I guess this dude just oozes so much machismo and alphaness, that she was turned on by his forwardness. And her friends were even impressed by him, and they ended up leaving together - BB_Hoody "When I'm on the clock, my opinion is all that matters."=Phantom Angel
  • FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,986
    Sounds an awful lot like FaceMe.

Thinking the exact same thing after the anime comment, haha.

This DBFZ beta is GOAT. DLs fast only to keep telling me that servers are undergoing maintenance.
    "Racism died in the 80's and 90's. Period." - ParryAll 11/10/2016
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/146396/the-current-state-of-the-world-and-us-updated-first-post/p237

"I was walking home and decided to not get shot at by a Muslim by not interfering and if people want to keep enriching the US with diversity then that's their decision. Also, she was already getting raped. Me interfering would have most likely resulted in the Muslim dude getting killed and then the media picking it up as a hate crime. I just kept walking and I think I made the right choice." - ElderGod http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/208447/the-american-government-thread-youre-fired-no-really-gtfo/p424
  • Swedish ChefSwedish Chef Cream of the Crop! Joined: Posts: 8,972
    edited January 13
    Swedish Chef’s Final 2017 ost tier list. (No order in tiers)
    Note: If it’s not on here I probably didn’t play it.
    BECOME AS GODS: Nier Automata.

Top tier: A Hat in Time, Persona 5, Xenoblade 2.

Top but largely remixes: Sonic Mania.

Very High: Mario Odyssey.

Very High but almost all remixes: Shovel Knight: Spectre of Torment, The End is Nigh.

High: Cuphead (really well done but largely unmemorable sans King Dice), Tekken 7 (largely really good but has some tracks that are BAD), Zelda BOTW (really good when there actually is music), Nidhogg 2.

DISQUALIFIED (not really 2017): Yakuza 0 (would be top), Kiwami (would be very high but almost all remixes).
    TAKING YOU PUNKS DOWN!!!
    ^Bubbleberry_VII you are so godlike for making this.
  • RudeAwakeningRudeAwakening Joined: Posts: 57
    Well, at the end of the day, I guess games are a hobby to me, it's life for some others.
  • DANZANDANZAN Allow you to LIVE. Joined: Posts: 6,693
    Wow it really is him. Sup diego u fukin nub :rofl:

• HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 24,197
    edited January 13
    Gods Garden streaming DBFZ

( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • ChiroChiro Not actually pronounced cheero Joined: Posts: 2,368
    Blah
    By and large, I see a lot of people in here clamoring for games that an average 13 year old wouldn't want shit to do with

wait how is this a problem? I wish less 13 year olds played the games I did you know how fucking annoying it is to go on with mics and hear little kids ESPECIALLY if they're useful then it's like "sorry little Timmy you're super nice and that call out stopped me from dying but your voice is killing me"
  • RudeAwakeningRudeAwakening Joined: Posts: 57
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • DANZANDANZAN Allow you to LIVE. Joined: Posts: 6,693
    Yeah diego that oughta show ppl. Good shit

• LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Joined: Posts: 23,002
    Every year a new embodiment of taste cancer is born
  • DarksakulDarksakul I find your lack of Faith Disturbing. Joined: Posts: 24,714
    Sonichuman wrote: »
    Yeah games aren't life until you defend thy honor by posting up a gun.

Yeah totally serial. Super serial, you have to let peeps know how big your ePeen is and let them know you are no scrub by posting your 9mm.
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 8,880
    ArcSys release too many games... I own a few but I can't keep up with them all.

I'll probably get DLC fighter Z though.
    2 Kings 2:24
  • AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,200 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    edited January 13
    FrostyAU wrote: »
    ArcSys release too many games... I own a few but I can't keep up with them all.

I'll probably get DLC fighter Z though.

8 DLC characters, Day Zero, has me seriously considering skipping it entirely.

Fuck.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

eSports is fucking retarded.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 27,140
    po pimpus wrote: »
    WHAT THE FUCK, ARCSYS?!?

https://gematsu.com/2018/01/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-launches-may-31-japan-asia-june-5-north-america-adds-dlc-character-blake-belladonna

Half the goddamn roster is DLC... This is Capcom levels of fuckery.

DO NOT BUY THIS SHIT AT LAUNCH, PLEASE I BEG OF YOU ALL.

Are you new to Arc Sys? Additional characters is always DLC. Best you can hope for is they offer them for free for two weeks. If not then it's whatever. I'm still buying.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,739
    Idk about that game.... It's likely gonna play like ass and the only real pull is being able to use all these characters. I'm not about to pony up $64(assuming they go with the usual pricing model) for DLC characters tho. That's ridiculous. When a full version drops, I'll get that. Until then, I'll just play DBFZ.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,200 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    edited January 13
    "DLC characters are only bad when companies not named Nintendo do it." -Po Pimpus, the best onrine pokemon player in the world

Nintendo has a fighting game with DLC?

eSports is fucking retarded.
    po pimpus wrote: »
    WHAT THE FUCK, ARCSYS?!?

https://gematsu.com/2018/01/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-launches-may-31-japan-asia-june-5-north-america-adds-dlc-character-blake-belladonna

Half the goddamn roster is DLC... This is Capcom levels of fuckery.

DO NOT BUY THIS SHIT AT LAUNCH, PLEASE I BEG OF YOU ALL.

Isn't this the same Arc sys that doing DBFZ?
    Perhaps this is a sign of things to come.
    "DLC characters are only bad when companies not named Nintendo do it." -Po Pimpus, the best onrine pokemon player in the world

Pokken

And Arms.
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,293 mod
    Technically, you're only buying 8 pieces of DLC for BBTag. Only the RWBY characters are sold individually, the rest are in packs of 3 characters each.
  • NupoChromineNupoChromine Art By: Matthew Griffin Joined: Posts: 5,016
    How much money might that be, then? If GG is anything to go by ($8 for 1), each pack might be around $20, right?
    What is like $2500 a month?
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 11,199
    How much money might that be, then? If GG is anything to go by ($8 for 1), each pack might be around $20, right?

60$ for base game, about 30-40 for season pass. Basically get ready to shell out 100$ for the full roster
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • Stuart HaydenStuart Hayden Peace to the Mountain. Joined: Posts: 11,656 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 13

Pokken

And Arms.

All of Arms dlc, including characters have been free

I think people were referring to all the smash dlc Po bought.

I will say having 20 dlc characters is a little ridiculous though. That’s literally half the roster they have planned.

I’m not exactly siding with Po on this but I can see where he’s coming from.
    R.I.P Seth Michael Hayden
    R.I.P Troy Lane Rogers

Fuck Dan Marino
    Negro Instal
  • FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,986
    19 characters are, most likely going by proven history, paid DLC....and again proven by history, not cheap. I don't have interest in it since it was BlazBlu but it's still hilarious to see half the roster is DLC and the game is still to be released some time this year.

Smash DLC came way later AFTER the game was released.

"Racism died in the 80's and 90's. Period." - ParryAll 11/10/2016
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/146396/the-current-state-of-the-world-and-us-updated-first-post/p237

"I was walking home and decided to not get shot at by a Muslim by not interfering and if people want to keep enriching the US with diversity then that's their decision. Also, she was already getting raped. Me interfering would have most likely resulted in the Muslim dude getting killed and then the media picking it up as a hate crime. I just kept walking and I think I made the right choice." - ElderGod http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/208447/the-american-government-thread-youre-fired-no-really-gtfo/p424
  • Stuart HaydenStuart Hayden Peace to the Mountain. Joined: Posts: 11,656 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Pokken

Aegislash looks awesome.
    R.I.P Seth Michael Hayden
    R.I.P Troy Lane Rogers

Fuck Dan Marino
    Negro Instal
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,760
    Femto wrote: »
    19 characters are, most likely going by proven history, paid DLC....and again proven by history, not cheap. I don't have interest in it since it was BlazBlu but it's still hilarious to see half the roster is DLC and the game is still to be released some time this year.

Smash DLC came way later AFTER the game was released.

Smash only had 6 DLC characters added to a roster of 53 in the base game.

They also were developed way after release and dropped months apart.

Totally the same as this BB Cross Tag nonsense...
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    edited January 13
    Yea, BB is too anime for me, but it still frustrates me to see something like this.

The entire base roster is already playable but the game comes out in 6 months...I wonder if the DLC characters are going to come out Marvel quick.
  • ChiroChiro Not actually pronounced cheero Joined: Posts: 2,368
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »

60$ for base game, about 30-40 for season pass. Basically get ready to shell out 100$ for the full roster

$40 actually so assuming the season pass is $30 then thats around $70 for a 40 character tag game + DLC, thats not bad at all. thats how much you would spend on any full price fighter with DLC.

• Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 10,333 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    so the launch roster of dbzf is 20 characters as wikipedia states?

or are some of them dlc?

PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
    There's 24 characters confirmed base roster with 8 unconfirmed DLC.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file