Video Game General 5.0: The Game Awards 2017 Dec 7th @ 5:30 PM PT/ 8:30 PM ET

Comments

• purbeastpurbeast Joined: Posts: 4,873
    This may be a dumb question, but in Cuphead you aren't forced to use the analog stick are you? You can play with the dpad right?
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Permanent Character Crisis Joined: Posts: 22,137
    Dunkey good.

PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Ed | Smash 4: Toon Link | Pokken: Braixen | Guilty Gear: Dizzy, Ky Blazblue: Kokonoe, Platinum MvC:I - Zero, Strider | Tekken 7: Lee, Noctis (Probably)
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV Combo Tier List (Season 2.1)
  • SonichumanSonichuman You're too sloooww!! Joined: Posts: 19,086
    DF does a pretty in depth review of the Xbone X

Apparently the hardware appears to be made pretty well so far.
    High Enough

If you haven't seen this before you may have questions...

• Mood4food77Mood4food77 Joined: Posts: 9,782
    purbeast wrote: »
    This may be a dumb question, but in Cuphead you aren't forced to use the analog stick are you? You can play with the dpad right?

Yup. You will be fine
  • FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,760
    edited November 4
    Dunkey good.

I didn't know you a Mobin could throw a Bokoblin. That's a really nice touch! Also I didn't 'play around' with the game nearly enough.

That's what multiple playthroughs are for.

G
    O
    T
    Y
    !
    "Racism died in the 80's and 90's. Period." - ParryAll 11/10/2016
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/146396/the-current-state-of-the-world-and-us-updated-first-post/p237

"I was walking home and decided to not get shot at by a Muslim by not interfering and if people want to keep enriching the US with diversity then that's their decision. Also, she was already getting raped. Me interfering would have most likely resulted in the Muslim dude getting killed and then the media picking it up as a hate crime. I just kept walking and I think I made the right choice." - ElderGod http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/208447/the-american-government-thread-youre-fired-no-really-gtfo/p424
    Sonichuman wrote: »

I'm surprised how heavy the X1X is. That, along with how small it is, really surprised me when I took it out of the box. The box in general was noticeably smaller too than my launch X1. It feels very well made and solid. It doesn't look very pretty but it gets the job done.
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,553
    angelpalm wrote: »
    http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/call-of-duty-wwii/user-reviews?dist=negative

WHOOO HOO BOOTS ON THE GROUND OMG RETURNING TO OUR ROOTS!!!

Guess I will keep playing Blops 3 until they remaster MW2 :coffee:

The loading times are ass. I hate the redesigned "perks" as it makes thrm forgettable. No ground war at all (12 players max on any game mode...booo) only redeeming thing is War is thr only worthwhile mode and that is only in a few specific maps. I imagine WWII will get decent... In 5 patches. Guess it's wait til Treyarch makes the next game next year.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,739
    Chiro wrote: »

Why is this mongoloid Chiro linking to the even more retarded brother of ngaf?
    Put the goddamn twits

Character that won the contest (made by a saudi woman)

( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,769 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    More good times in Shadow of War...

I'm still just doing my own random set of adventures... ran into this one captain that ruined my chances of taking down one of the warchief guys... "Amag the Marksman" or something like that...I forgot his original title.....but he got a lucky shot in that killed me while I was trying to get the chief. I tracked this son of a bitch down immediately after that of course.... broke him down and SHAMED that muthafucka. ..."pathetic creature...yeah, that bitch ran off and lost some power...I thought it was just 1 or 2 levels but this dude went down from 32 to level 23?!

I tracked him down yet again soon after that... shamed the bastard again. Now he's a pitiful level 18... and his new title is "Amag the Ruined" heh, nice. I'm wondering now how low you can get their power/level with repeated shaming tactics. :lol:

Oh yeah now I can dominate a Graug... whatever ya call those big things. I also got a perk that lets me summon a dire caragor. This game, man... :clap:
    ExposedD wrote: »
    maaaannnnnnnnnnnn.......haters the bunch of you!!!!!!!!

Xbox is the future. you just don't realize it yet!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the console is so powerful so they r only gonna make 2 games for it. Halo & Forza!! pew pew vroom vroom!!
    this is not a joke, if you think it is...ur just being silly :lovin: !!!! the games are in fact so demanding and so next-lvl that
    those 2 games will be all the system can handle. this is not a flaw of the console itself, rather it's developers showing awareness not to push
    the hardware over the edge so that the xbox itself melts down and becomes a goo of black soup.
    If you take the PS4 for example, it sucks because it has alot of games but none quite as demanding and heavy on hardware like forza.
    this can only mean that forza > persona & yakuza & horizon & bloodborne & so on and so on etc etc whatever series.

fuck you if you disagree. extra big fuck you if it's the martian disagreeing.

Smug-Dog-300x288.png

It's just what happens on a forum dedicated to the poverty ass FGC. Most people are cheap/poor and they can only afford to get one console so they have to go out of their way to justify their purchase which means berating the consoles they don't own.
  • Black_JaguarBlack_Jaguar Mad skill Joined: Posts: 7,223
    Let's make sure we keep quoting that big ass post too. We're close to reaching our Stupid Quota after yesterday's pad arguments.
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Permanent Character Crisis Joined: Posts: 22,137
    More like just speaking the truth on how the Xbox One X just has next to nothing on it :razz:

Bought a Switch for a friend instead. :tup:
    SFV: Ed | Smash 4: Toon Link | Pokken: Braixen | Guilty Gear: Dizzy, Ky Blazblue: Kokonoe, Platinum MvC:I - Zero, Strider | Tekken 7: Lee, Noctis (Probably)
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
  • FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,760
    More like just speaking the truth on how the Xbox One X just has next to nothing on it :razz:

Bought a Switch for a friend instead. :tup:

Buy me a Switch, too.
    "Racism died in the 80's and 90's. Period." - ParryAll 11/10/2016
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/146396/the-current-state-of-the-world-and-us-updated-first-post/p237

"I was walking home and decided to not get shot at by a Muslim by not interfering and if people want to keep enriching the US with diversity then that's their decision. Also, she was already getting raped. Me interfering would have most likely resulted in the Muslim dude getting killed and then the media picking it up as a hate crime. I just kept walking and I think I made the right choice." - ElderGod http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/208447/the-american-government-thread-youre-fired-no-really-gtfo/p424
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,855
    Sonichuman wrote: »

Well, they nailed the hardware part alright (inb4 still 1080p30fps LUL) but now they need to up their game in terms of actual software. Funnily enough the PS4 is a compelte opposite here
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • ExposedDExposedD NO SQUIGGERINO Joined: Posts: 6,464
    that sounds...interesting...

@po pimpus what say you?
    angelpalm wrote: »
    People have to complain to counter act that massive influx of idiot gamers that just eat whatever shit pie developers and studios crap out in front of them. If people didn't complain we would all be playing NMS for years right along side the martian.
  • Kinniku BusterKinniku Buster KIMO! KIMO! KIMO! Joined: Posts: 9,270
    Po is dead.
    Peace to the Mountain
    Amiibo Aficionado

Negro Install

The sky's fallin', baby, drop that ass 'fore it crash.

Currently Playing -Steven Universe: Save the Light (PS4), Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)
    Currently Reading - Rick and Morty (Oni Press), TMNT (IDW)
    Currently Watching (Animated) - Ducktales (2017), We Bare Bears
    Currently Watching (Live Action) - Sons of Anarchy

Po is dead.

...for about 2 more days.
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
  • Kinniku BusterKinniku Buster KIMO! KIMO! KIMO! Joined: Posts: 9,270
    I hope he stays gone.
    Peace to the Mountain
    Amiibo Aficionado

Negro Install

The sky's fallin', baby, drop that ass 'fore it crash.

Currently Playing -Steven Universe: Save the Light (PS4), Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)
    Currently Reading - Rick and Morty (Oni Press), TMNT (IDW)
    Currently Watching (Animated) - Ducktales (2017), We Bare Bears
    Currently Watching (Live Action) - Sons of Anarchy

• FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 8,516
    I was going to buy MvC:I

I didn't.

Po would be proud.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,540
    Mind Stone is still the best one.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 8,516
    FrostyAU wrote: »

I didn't.

Po would be proud.

Everyone else tho is disappointed in you for thinking Po's approval is worth anything.

Be kind to him, ten years of SRK and Capcom is enough to drive most people a bit loony.
  • ChiroChiro Not actually pronounced cheero Joined: Posts: 2,246

I didn't.

Po would be proud.

Everyone else tho is disappointed in you for thinking Po's approval is worth anything.

Be kind to him, ten years of SRK and Capcom is enough to drive most people a bit loony.

no, its really not. he's either the best troll in the word or i believe something is legitimately wrong with him to be that obsessed.
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,823
    I haven't been excited for hardware since the PS3. Technology just isn't jumping leaps and bounds like the PS2 to PS3 and hardware is nothing without content.

Especially when the Xbox One X is already obsolete when they started to announce the specs.
    You are literally better off spending that same money for a PC
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
    Bruh I just realized, we're STILL waiting on Geese Howard for Tekken. They showed off his entire moveset back at Evo. The fuck is taking so long
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,926
    Have they revealed all those stone effects yet? I hope the space one let's you change where the opponent plays. I'd make him play from the back of the venue nowhere near the screen.
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,823
    @po pimpus

I didn't.

Po would be proud.

You should bookmark your post for when and if Po comes back.

I decided to tag him too, so if and when Po arrives he see we don't pay kindly to his shit.
    He is the worst kind of Shrill.
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • ChiroChiro Not actually pronounced cheero Joined: Posts: 2,246
    edited November 4
    yall just planning to set Po off the second he comes back so he gets banned again

i don't exactly disapprove.
    edited November 4
    Darksakul wrote: »
    @po pimpus

I didn't.

Po would be proud.

You should bookmark your post for when and if Po comes back.

I decided to tag him too, so if and when Po arrives he see we don't pay kindly to his shit.
    He is the worst kind of Shrill.

Get your nose out of my ass, ******
  • NupoChromineNupoChromine Art By: Matthew Griffin Joined: Posts: 4,850
    Bruh I just realized, we're STILL waiting on Geese Howard for Tekken. They showed off his entire moveset back at Evo. The fuck is taking so long

I mean, they also said he was releasing "Winter".

Plus, we already know how they handle release dates (Early 2017).
    What is like $2500 a month?