Video Game General 5.0: When's Dragonbahl!?

Comments

• SonichumanSonichuman You're too sloooww!! Joined: Posts: 18,419
    Yo who's version of Rashid's theme is this? I want it!
  • Leon63Leon63 Joined: Posts: 9,602
    Beat me to it, and it's not even an edited post. Chun saving the FGC two games at a time.
  • Bomberman3000Bomberman3000 The Headshaker Joined: Posts: 2,100
    For some odd reason, I wouldn't mind playing as something that fucked up.
    Size caught me off-guard for Abigail.

...Kinda sad that in Alpha series Rolento used to had that music as his theme.
    "What Strength!!
    But Don't forget,
    There are many guys like you, all over the world!!!"

SteamID: BombermanGOLDEN
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 24,483
    Like, I can't even get angry at this one...

I almost feel pity for the absolute PR beat down Capcpom has suffered this weekend.

Almost.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 9,631 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Crucades on roids is the new SFV character?

PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Holy shit that character looks so ridiculous it's almost awesome....funny thing is... there's roid-freaks out there that almost look like that for real.
  • ReirakuReiraku Joined: Posts: 792
    Today we learned why you never teabag a Japanese player.
  • NeverYouMindNeverYouMind Joined: Posts: 597
    Bayonetta has all the appeal of a drunk aunt. Who the fuck would get a rise out of that?
  • NinetiesArcadeNinetiesArcade Joined: Posts: 1,345
    'Tokido confirmed Superman; dem curls son!' These twitch chats man :lol:
    =============================================================
    "I put Soleil Moon Frye's breast reduction up with the Holocaust and Khmer Rouge purge as one of THE most senseless tragedies of the 20th Century." Return of Shiki.
    'Racism, that's the name of the game
    And you couldn't escape that if you was David Blaine
    Know what I'm sayin?' -Junk Science, House Wigger

• HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 22,628
    I am starting to feel some kind of mix of guilt and feel embarrased for capcom with Abigail that i am almost willing to buy it with FM. Almost.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • WeechoWeecho Hardcore Lurker Joined: Posts: 1,005
    After the Tekken 7 Geese reveal, I just dont care about anything else. Abigail looks ok I guess? OuuZvA4.gif
    Bayonetta has all the appeal of a drunk aunt. Who the fuck would get a rise out of that?
    That, she does.
    hRtEhCY.jpg
    Not work safe btw.
  • Black_JaguarBlack_Jaguar Mad skill Joined: Posts: 6,887
    Tokido has fantastic hair
    Dissidia Final Fantasy NT - Closed Beta Announcement
    Leon63 wrote: »
    That, she does.
    hRtEhCY.jpg
    Not work safe btw.

Ok, i need the source of that.
    I think that i recognize the art style but i am not sure.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    It is Uo Denim, can get it on the panda despite most of his works getting Fakku'd.
    Leon63 wrote: »
    It is Uo Denim, can get it on the panda despite most of his works getting Fakku'd.

I knew it was him, thanks for the heads up, i found it.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    Nomura says that Gummi Ships are back for KH 3, Switch version of the game isn't being done but might be possible after PS4 and Xbone versions are released
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/07/16/kingdom-hearts-3-director-confirms-gummi-ship-will-return-new-magic-ability-tiers

There is also a higher level of magic that Sora will be able to perform thats called 'Za' level (Blizzaga used to be highest now it's Blizaza)

Nomura talks about keyblade transformations
    http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2017/07/16/nomura-reveals-more-on-keyblade-transformations-and-summons.aspx?utm_content=buffer5916c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

each blade will have it's own transformation. Usually 2 per blade.

Interview with Dragon Ball FighterZ devs
    http://www.shonengamez.com/2017/07/14/dragon-ball-fighterz-interview-no-crossplay-planned-update-on-switch-version/

no announcement on whether Daisuke is involved or not, as for the possible Switch version they want to see how XV2 works first for sales then go from there (augh....)
  • FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,471
    If a SEGA character gets into Tekken 7 next, I hope they pull a bait and switch and give us Lion Rafale instead of Kiryu. Geese looks amazing. Would be awesome to have Lucky Glauber, too!

Don't mind Abigail, surprisingly. Jedah and Geese were the most awesome showings.
    "Racism died in the 80's and 90's. Period." - ParryAll 11/10/2016
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/146396/the-current-state-of-the-world-and-us-updated-first-post/p237

"I was walking home and decided to not get shot at by a Muslim by not interfering and if people want to keep enriching the US with diversity then that's their decision. Also, she was already getting raped. Me interfering would have most likely resulted in the Muslim dude getting killed and then the media picking it up as a hate crime. I just kept walking and I think I made the right choice." - ElderGod http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/208447/the-american-government-thread-youre-fired-no-really-gtfo/p424
  • Black_JaguarBlack_Jaguar Mad skill Joined: Posts: 6,887
    Tokido convincingly earns his first Street Fighter Evo win!!
  • rukawa_kaederukawa_kaede ({「決最終戦奥義」}) Joined: Posts: 3,392
    tokido just game this stupid game a few more months to breathe
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 2,670
    Best all around Evo in years!!
    Every top 8 Final was hype!!!

And FUCKING GEESE HOWARD IN TEKKEN!!!

Tekken 7: Dragnov, Kazyua
    Injustice: Black Adam, Darkseid, Batman
    SFV: Laura
  • rukawa_kaederukawa_kaede ({「決最終戦奥義」}) Joined: Posts: 3,392
    fighting games are great says tokido

Chen starts to cry, FLOL
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,669
    Sonicabid wrote: »
    Instead of awesome Final Fight characters like Guy, Sodom and Rolento we get Abigail. :disappointed:

Shit character for a shit game
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK

AE: Juri(Main), Ken(work in progress)::::UMvC3: Felicia/Dante/Doom::::SkullGirls: Squigly/Fortune
    Not enough Dragonballs between all three of the shows to keep you unbanned - Pertho
  • FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,471
    If anything, Capcom is being consistent in making SF look like shit for a solid 9+ years. I got a kick out his moves, but the dumb design shouldn't surprise anyone.
    "Racism died in the 80's and 90's. Period." - ParryAll 11/10/2016
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/146396/the-current-state-of-the-world-and-us-updated-first-post/p237

"I was walking home and decided to not get shot at by a Muslim by not interfering and if people want to keep enriching the US with diversity then that's their decision. Also, she was already getting raped. Me interfering would have most likely resulted in the Muslim dude getting killed and then the media picking it up as a hate crime. I just kept walking and I think I made the right choice." - ElderGod http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/208447/the-american-government-thread-youre-fired-no-really-gtfo/p424
  • The MartianThe Martian A Terrible Fate. Joined: Posts: 12,144
    edited July 17
    Tokido made me a believer again.

MESSATSU.

giphy.gif
    "You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you."
  • ChiroChiro Not actually pronounced cheero Joined: Posts: 1,902
    Eh I like him more than Hugo. he looks like he'll pretty fun to bully new players with like Gigas in Tekken 7.
    Congrats Tokido; Punk triggered the sleeping Demon and it just went downhill. Tournament experience mattered where it counted the most. Good stuff Tokido!
    "I put Soleil Moon Frye's breast reduction up with the Holocaust and Khmer Rouge purge as one of THE most senseless tragedies of the 20th Century." Return of Shiki.

• angelpalmangelpalm Do not fist the android grills!! Joined: Posts: 23,060 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited July 17
    Shitty design not withstanding, Abigail's moveset is really uninspired. Like wtf is this dude doing????

Crapcom figured that if they made him buff mchuge no one would notice how shit he is? They think we Vince Mcmahon?
    Post edited by angelpalm on
  • ExposedDExposedD Persona 5 Joined: Posts: 6,270
    What did i miss?
    Persona 5
  • CHIEfyCHIEfy Joined: Posts: 1,046
    Kid's balls will drop early if they see Cammy's legs.
    "Competitive Smash is all about no items and Final Destination."
    - Masahiro Sakurai
  • Bomberman3000Bomberman3000 The Headshaker Joined: Posts: 2,100
    Iduno wrote: »
    ExposedD wrote: »
    What did i miss?

Vince's big man fetish.

And ESPN bitching out because of Cammy's default costume.

I missed that.
    The hell ESPN do this time?
    "What Strength!!
    But Don't forget,
    There are many guys like you, all over the world!!!"

SteamID: BombermanGOLDEN
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,156
    Yeah I don't know what they were thinking with Abigail. This game is too cartoony as is. T7 getting Geese was super hype. Namco should just do the character models for all fighting game franchises.

Yea..twitch chat was triggered with the Cammy costume switch. Good thing grand finals char was not Laura vs whoever.

• NecrotrophicNecrotrophic Isn't a communist. Joined: Posts: 5,805
    eSports is ruining sf
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
  • Shinkuu TatsumakiShinkuu Tatsumaki Joined: Posts: 6,699
    Only problem I have with abigail is how ridiculously tall/big he is. Like if he was just Hugo size or something that would have been fine.....

I'm assuming he can't jump and he can't be thrown.