The 2017-2018 NFL and FFL thread: longest play to end a game ever.

Comments

• MarcOfTheBeastMarcOfTheBeast Joined: Posts: 285
    edited October 10
    OBJ dancing on his hurt ankle that's why he's out for the year, stop dancing and he wouldn't be hurt.

Phins O-line coach snorting coke. C'mon man. These franchises are absolutely pathetic.
    Post edited by MarcOfTheBeast on
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 34,894
    OBJ dancing on his hurt ankle that's why he's out for the year, stop dancing and wouldn't be hurt.

Phins O-line coach snorting coke. C'mon man. These franchises are absolutely pathetic.

Yes...I can see how his dancing got a CB to fold his ankle in half by landing on it.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,526
    Well that gives ESPN to replace the 6pm block with white people again.
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan

I think anyone would rather have Whitewashed ESPN than Jemele Hill anywhere near a live mic. She sets race talks back a century.
  • ChachiChachi The Masterpiece Joined: Posts: 4,746
    Never talk trash to the money.
    "Now I can spend that flight money on gettin some titties in my face"- KC's Notorious

CFN ID: TKC_ChachiPC Fightcade: Chachi
    Saitsu wrote: »

I think anyone would rather have Whitewashed ESPN than Jemele Hill anywhere near a live mic. She sets race talks back a century.

Hmm true but I actually like Mike and you know he's not doing the show without her. Ah well. One less hour I spend watching that channel I guess.
    SFV - Balrog
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited October 9
    6pm Sports center ratings are also trash, which didn't help her. Idk how she got the gig when she thinks any minority who doesn't agree with her is an uncle Tom and she doesn't believe in race mixing and she is a hardcore 3rd wave feminist who thinks men are beneath her.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,793
    She got the job because higher ups like Micheal Smith, and he keeps dragging that anchor along with him.

Mike is much better without her, but he's loyal and keeps defending her dumb shit.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 3,033
    CDB2 wrote: »
    Texans-Cheerleaders-Crying-Jordan-e1474621216536.jpg

Damn! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!!

Need to quote this after the past 24 hours.

Tekken 7: Kazyua, Dragnov
    Injustice: Black Adam, Starfire, Batman, Sub-Zero
    SFV: Laura, Menat
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited October 10
    All these bullshit flags so far against Chicaho taking away Howard's td for a no call.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 8,311
    Texans are going to need to hope Watson can put up bulk points to make the wildcard round. Next year should be good but it sucks needing to write off most of this season.
    OBJ dancing on his hurt ankle that's why he's out for the year, stop dancing and wouldn't be hurt.

Yes...I can see how his dancing got a CB to fold his ankle in half by landing on it.

Pasta boy had it coming. His hair looks someone dumped a bowl of pasta on it.

Pasta boy had it coming. His hair looks someone dumped a bowl of pasta on it.

Man, you're a bowl full of class.
  • Mood4food77Mood4food77 Joined: Posts: 9,667
    Jesus christ. Brandon Marshall done for the season too? That's 3 wrs done for the season
    I don't know what New York did to piss off God, but keep that shit away from me.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 8,311
    Texans-Cheerleaders-Crying-Jordan-e1474621216536.jpg

Damn! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!!

Need to quote this after the past 24 hours.

Man it's turning into hockey. Last healthy team standing. Hopefully our offence can keep rolling. We might make playoffs and have Watt back in 8 weeks. Mercilus is done for the season though.
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,502 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    lol i am so glad for touchdown dances again
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • Ken34Ken34 a.k.a Mashima Taichi Joined: Posts: 7,081 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    po pimpus wrote: »
    I don't know what New York did to piss off God, but keep that shit away from me.

the shitty way they went about firing tom coughlin, its called karma i guess.
    "True Strength is something Money and Credit cards cannot buy"
  • The Co-JonesThe Co-Jones Yo, what dafuq are ya doin bruh? Joined: Posts: 4,128
    Shame Trubisky lost his debut, but damn does he look good!

Too bad we ain't shit of receivers tho.
    UMVC3: Taskmaster / Sentinel / Nova -|- Taskmaster / Dormammu / Sentinel

Sentinel Model: COTA-94-Prototype Running Windows Vista

3DS FC: 3024-5714-6069

SRK Pokemon Rotation Battle Champion
  • TrueSephirothTrueSephiroth Joined: Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Man, I haven't seen a running back for the Packers as fast as Aaron Jones since the days of Ahman Green back in the early-mid 2000s when he was in his prime. Although Jones is not as fast as Ahman Green was (Green ran a 4.29 in the 40 if I remember correctly, which is Crazy Fast!), I'm so happy of the way that he runs the ball, because he is perfect for the Packers.

I've been saying this on here at srk for years, and that is that a running power back will not excel for the Packers because the Packers O-Line can't run block properly and consistently. However watching Jones, he'll fit well, because he doesn't necessarily need the O-Line to be amazing, since he's more of an instinctive runner.

Seeing him running to a hole, than noticing that it's clogged however sees an opening on the outside and immediately cut back to the outside to find open yards for him, which is the very RB that Green Bay needs to have success. If we still had Lacy in a similar situation, than we either get 0 yards, 1 yard, or minus yards because he would've done only the assignment and tried to go through a hole which was never there to begin with.

Yes, I understand it's only one game, however let me feel good about this, and I hope, pray that he continues to only get better and show consistency because if he could do at least 70% of what Ahman Green did during his prime for the Packers...then the Packers offense is going to be pretty ridiculous.

I don't mind Rodgers TDs dipping a bit if it means that Jones makes a running threat as well as getting into the endzone on the ground.

However that defense...yeah...
    "Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing." - Vince Lombardi

Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting - Ryu
    Ken34 wrote: »

They had to go in another Direction. While it was a forced retirement or whatever I will not blame them going away from Coughlin.

I blame Reese for ignoring the O-Line and instead keeping turnstiles at the tackle positions.
    Oh shit that wasn't a dream? *evil laugh* The NFC West is about to get much more interesting.
    SFV - Balrog
    Adrian Peterson and Chris Johnson going to create the hest RB tandem of 2012
    Welp.....nevermind
    edited October 10

They had to go in another Direction. While it was a forced retirement or whatever I will not blame them going away from Coughlin.

I blame Reese for ignoring the O-Line and instead keeping turnstiles at the tackle positions.

Mood they should've stayed with Coughlin, maybe 4-5 years this would be a good hire-I just don't see that happening right now. Here's the thing the Giants are a mediocre team (they like it) until the last 5-6 weeks of the season then they turn up, this was Coughlin's coaching strategy. He hated being in the top spot and you know how the NY media. The Giants would blow out a really great team (a contender) one week then struggle against a team like Dolphins or Jets. In fact, they should be beating these weak teams by 30 points in up.
  • ChachiChachi The Masterpiece Joined: Posts: 4,746
    I feel like any trade I could actually make would be detrimental to me in the long run. I'm open to offers, but I know anything thrown my way is going to help the other guy more.
    "Now I can spend that flight money on gettin some titties in my face"- KC's Notorious

CFN ID: TKC_ChachiPC Fightcade: Chachi

Mood they should've stayed with Coughlin, maybe 4-5 years this would be a good hire-I just don't see that happening right now. Here's the thing the Giants are a mediocre team (they like it) until the last 5-6 weeks of the season then they turn up, this was Coughlin's coaching strategy. He hated being in the top spot and you know how the NY media. The Giants would blow out a really great team (a contender) one week then struggle against a team like Dolphins or Jets. In fact, they should be beating these weak teams by 30 points in up.

The giants didnt reach the playoffs in 4 years. They were coming off back to back 6-10 seasons. Coughlin is over 70 years old.

I loved Coughlin, he brought 2 super bowl titles. He deserves every award and respect he will get. I do not blame them for going into a different direction. You got a young coach who helped create Aaron Rodgers into arguably the best QB in the league.

No one likes being a mediocre team, you always want to win as many games as you can. People forget how good the NFC East was in the mid 2000s. That 10-6 team was a good team. Then we saw Eli go off in a way we've never seen him play before. The pass rush also turned it up to a 15 that year. The 2011 year was Eli going off and the defense being healthy at the right time.

We cannot guarantee if the team would be better than they are now with Coughlin. This team could easily be 3-2. Last years success was not sustainable and McAdoo actually seems overwhelmed right now and probably should give up play calling to focus on being a head coach.

Look, Coughlin had a great run but it was time to part ways. The giants wanted to go in a different direction and try something. It's only year 2 under McAdoo and it hasnt been great. Last year the team was mostly injury free (I think the starters combined missed 13 games which is ridiculously low). I will not blame them for going away from Coughlin (who people forget had a rough start to his coaching tenure as well).
    Raz0r wrote: »
    Say what you want about Hill, but she wasn't wrong.

Maybe not, but the right thing said by the wrong person can easily turn into the wrong thing.