PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,123
    Oh and Carr's out 2-6 weeks.
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,614
    So I just won tickets to the Saints-Packers game in a few weeks. Anybody know what's fun to do up in Green Bay?
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 9,005
    Hey Gimpy am I dreaming or did we just march down the field and score on the opening drive on the road, in prime time, on Monday Night Football?
  • ChachiChachi The Masterpiece Joined: Posts: 4,771
    Good thing I kept Pryor in the lineup
    "Now I can spend that flight money on gettin some titties in my face"- KC's Notorious

CFN ID: TKC_ChachiPC Fightcade: Chachi
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,491 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Hey Gimpy am I dreaming or did we just march down the field and score on the opening drive on the road, in prime time, on Monday Night Football?

That was no dream Darc. lol
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,421
    Sweet looks like I'm not going owen4....time to make a run like the seahawks
  • The Co-JonesThe Co-Jones Yo, what dafuq are ya doin bruh? Joined: Posts: 4,154

What awesome news and on my birthday!!
    UMVC3: Taskmaster / Sentinel / Nova -|- Taskmaster / Dormammu / Sentinel

Sentinel Model: COTA-94-Prototype Running Windows Vista

3DS FC: 3024-5714-6069

SRK Pokemon Rotation Battle Champion
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 57,395 mod
    DEM SKINS going in

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• p1nkt1t5p1nkt1t5 Joined: Posts: 646
    Trubisky gonna survive this ish?
    SFV: Cammy, Yun
    SF4: Yun

1HC to Super Makes SFV Satisfactory

http://makeagif.com/gif/1hc-to-super-TOpukQ

When I Miss, Salt >:(

http://makeagif.com/gif/1hc-to-super-miss-Y4J9bL
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 57,395 mod
    CAPTAIN KIRK!

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

Alex Smith overcoming the odds and leaving d-backs shook on the sideline
    "Now I can spend that flight money on gettin some titties in my face"- KC's Notorious

• rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,421
    Why did they leave 8 seconds left?
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,614
    LolRedskins
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
    rcaido wrote: »
    Why did they leave 8 seconds left?

Because if the snap was muffed it would give them a chance to call a TO and try again. Actually smart move.

Also LOL, they covered the fucking spread AND the O/U on that fumble return! There are about to be a lot of suicidal gamblers tonight.
    Happy the Chiefs won, but that defensive touchdown may screw me after adjustments. We'll see tomorrow.

• FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 8,542
    Chachi wrote: »
    Happy the Chiefs won, but that defensive touchdown may screw me after adjustments. We'll see tomorrow.

Looking forward to you guys coming down to Houston for a pummeling.
    2 Kings 2:24
    Good game by the Redskins. Fuck the injuries though. At least the have the bye wweek coming up.
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • p1nkt1t5p1nkt1t5 Joined: Posts: 646
    FrostyAU wrote: »

Looking forward to you guys coming down to Houston for a pummeling.

You guys getting cocky already.
    SFV: Cammy, Yun
    SF4: Yun

1HC to Super Makes SFV Satisfactory

http://makeagif.com/gif/1hc-to-super-TOpukQ

When I Miss, Salt >:(

http://makeagif.com/gif/1hc-to-super-miss-Y4J9bL
    Hmm, well would you look at that. Eagles, First place all alone in the NFC East. Eagles, First Place in the entire NFC.

It's been a while since I've seen the view from up here.

Also 4-0 in Fantasy.
  • a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 5,831
    Chiefs got the division in the bag
    Gimpy wrote: »
    Good game by the Redskins. Fuck the injuries though. At least the have the bye wweek coming up.

Any update on Josh Norman?

I heard he could be out for a couple of weeks.

tenor.gif
    C.O.P.A

• Ken34Ken34 a.k.a Mashima Taichi Joined: Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

tenor.gif

chiefs went to work in the 2nd half after norm went out
    "True Strength is something Money and Credit cards cannot buy"
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,057
    Guess the Titans are "rebuilding" too now since Mariota went down...
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    if you look up depression in the dictionary Brandon Weeden throwing the football is the picture used
    I wonder how many n-bombs were dropped by the owner when someone floated the idea of signing Kaep to him.

• Grimmjow316Grimmjow316 Huracán Salvadoreño Joined: Posts: 7,534
    edited October 4
    Kaep would help the Jags the most I believe of the teams that have QB as a weakpoint.
    "Life's a journey not a destination."
    FC: 3368-2140-0560
    PSN: Grimmjow316
    Gravity wrote: »
    I don't think Kaep ever plays in the NFL again.

Some of the bums and underachievers getting jobs offers before him, all but confirm it.

The Titans don't have a choice in the matter. If they signed Kaep and then cut him the second Mariota got healthy, they'd be rioted against especially if Kaep happened to be winning during that time.
    Saitsu wrote: »

Some of the bums and underachievers getting jobs offers before him, all but confirm it.

The Titans don't have a choice in the matter. If they signed Kaep and then cut him the second Mariota got healthy, they'd be rioted against especially if Kaep happened to be winning during that time.

Cut Cassel IMO. He's still living easy off the guaranteed money the Chiefs gave him.

Cut Cassel IMO. He's still living easy off the guaranteed money the Chiefs gave him.

Okay, and then what happens when Mariota returns and the Titans aren't winning? Then the conspiracy theory starts up on why Kaep isn't starting over the franchise QB.

I've said it multiple times and I'll say it again. It's Jacksonville or nothing.

tenor.gif

He'll only miss one game then. We have an early by week this year. Given the injuries that are mounting, we need it.
    edited October 4
    Kaep not being on a team just adds to his legend
    Post edited by a15kko on
  • WilWil Joined: Posts: 6,145
    p1nkt1t5 wrote: »
    Trubisky gonna survive this ish?

Trubisky gonna end up looking and acting like Jay Cutler after a few seasons.
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Karin
  • GreenwoodGreenwood Earth, the only true God Joined: Posts: 888
    edited October 4
    Eagles, First Place in the entire NFC. .

Tied for first. They have the same record as the Falcons, who only lost because 3 of their 4 best players weren't on the field ( Julio Jones, Ryan Schraeder, Vic Beasley).
    Injustice 2 - Wonder Woman, Joker
    Boring, stale, predictable FGs - Cammy, Kuma, whatever yawn zzzzz
    Greenwood wrote: »
    Eagles, First Place in the entire NFC. .

Not sure about that. They have the same record as the Falcons, who only lost because 3 of their 4 best players weren't on the field (Jones, Schraeder, Beasley).

By tiebreakers they are first because it's a 3+ way tie for first and at that point, division record kicks in. Not really a big deal since it's only the quarter pole but just neat more than anything.

Also, don't make excuse for the Falcons. They could easily be 1-3 right now and the Eagles have also been missing playmakers but for a hell of a lot longer than half a game. The Falcons are not the best team in the NFC right now even when healthy. I don't even know if they're the best team in the NFC South right now either outside of record.