The 2017-2018 NFL and FFL thread: longest play to end a game ever.

Comments

• FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 8,307
    BR3N7 wrote: »
    So Tannehill got hurt. Kaep to the Dolphins! or the Dolphins will sign Tom Garbage the bagger from isle 3 at the local grocery store. No official diagnosis but they say it was the same leg he hurt last year and was limping to locker room.

RG3 is a possibility. Maybe Christian Ponder. We've hit the proverbial bottom of the barrell folks.
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 34,893
    Non contact injury to the left leg that's had issues before?

I'm not saying it's an ACL...but it sounds like an ACL.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
    Saitsu wrote: »
    Non contact injury to the left leg that's had issues before?

I'm not saying it's an ACL...but it sounds like an ACL.

People are saying Gase might try Peyton one more time before giving Jay Cutler a call. Cutler has said that he's retired but he hasn't totally shut the door.
    So Tannehill got hurt. Kaep to the Dolphins! or the Dolphins will sign Tom Garbage the bagger from isle 3 at the local grocery store. No official diagnosis but they say it was the same leg he hurt last year and was limping to locker room.

Kaep can't go to Miami after the shit about Castro he was saying. He'd be crucified.
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,375
    https://thekicker.com/jets-to-start-entire-defense-of-tackling-dummies/?utm_content=buffer397c7&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
    The New York Jets announced today they would be taking a slightly different approach this year, and playing 11 separate tackling dummies as their starting defensive lineup.

“I know it’s unorthodox, but I’ve seen some great stuff from those dummies,” said head coach Todd Bowles. “I legitimately think our chances for success are 100% greater with inanimate objects out there.”

“Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 5,786
    Man you just gotta pray it's not anyone on your favorite team getting injured
    Tannehill has avoided a ligament tear.
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 17,288
    Cowboys' backup defense making Blaine Gabbert look good.
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
    It may be just preseason of teams I don't like...but damn it, it's like the crack is back in me.
    While Tannehill has avoided a ligament tear, it looks like he might be forced to have the surgery he skipped in the offseason anyway which would end his season.
    So Dallas squeezes past Arizona in the HoF game and now Cowgirls fans be like they going to the Superbowl
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,525
    I know it's a farfetched dream but I really hope those two meet up in the playoffs so I can shit talk my cousin when the Cards beat em.
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
    20622090_1577401685639847_5200714976315627264_n.jpg?oh=0ba07bebd3179ea4554bd9b5f5b0b9aa&oe=59F69752
  • Mood4food77Mood4food77 Joined: Posts: 9,667
    QB for the Colts? Fuck that, I retire. Not getting CTE from my O-Line.

Im you're running back

We're doomed
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 3,033
    Owner of the current greatest group chokers....the Atlanta Failcons..

Tekken 7: Kazyua, Dragnov
    Injustice: Black Adam, Starfire, Batman, Sub-Zero
    SFV: Laura, Menat
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 17,288
    edited August 5
    Actually I was wrong. My birthday is a holiday in Portugal, so I'm actually QB for the Hawks.

Still shit O-Line, but better team.
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
  • Grimmjow316Grimmjow316 Huracán Salvadoreño Joined: Posts: 7,497
    So I'm the owner of the Cardinals. So I'm stuck with Palmer... or am I.
    "Life's a journey not a destination."
    FC: 3368-2140-0560
    PSN: Grimmjow316
    So I'm the owner of the Cardinals. So I'm stuck with Palmer... or am I.

I think you should be more worried about getting a running back according to that chart
  • KimuraLOXKimuraLOX Step into my zone, mad rhymes will stifle ya Joined: Posts: 4,059
    WR for the Giants. Guess I'm blocking for OBJ :triumph:
  • dn0sdn0s Joined: Posts: 565
    Coach of the Falcons. Don't worry Matt Ryan, I will run the ball in the second half up 25.
  • WilWil Joined: Posts: 6,122
    Jay Cutler should stay retired.

I give him a few weeks with the Dolphins before he goes back to retirement due to injury.
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Karin
  • The Invincible SwordsmanThe Invincible Swordsman Only built for SRK Joined: Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    QB for the Colts? Fuck that, I retire. Not getting CTE from my O-Line.

Im you're running back

We're doomed

I'm your owner. I hope you like running back by committee, because if not, I'm trading your candy-ass.

This has been THE INVINCIBLE SWORDSMAN saying:

First things first.... gotta fix the o-line.

Wil wrote: »
    Jay Cutler should stay retired.

I give him a few weeks with the Dolphins before he goes back to retirement due to injury.

He requires very little change to the offense. I think they should trade for aj mccaron tho
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,525
    I get cut from the Eagles. Eh didn't want to play for them anyway.
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,419 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    So the Dolphins would reach out to Jay Cutler................but not Kapernick?

giphy.gif
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,781
    He's not being blacklisted though, remember that.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • BR3N7BR3N7 Todays "fake news" is tomorrows "everyone does it" Joined: Posts: 2,038
    He is not being blacklisted at all. Its because he wants $100 million a year and a starting gig and sucks major ass. It has nothing to do with him taking a knee for black equality and factions saying he just hates the military and veterans and the fear teams have of backlash by from people who bought into those lies and something like a tweet from the shittastic President.

Seriously a time signing Austin Davis was fine but Jay Cutler.... Shit has gone too far.
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,391 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I Just got cut from the Chicago Bears....

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.quickmeme.com%2Fimg%2Fab%2Fab00351bff5b0f346310fd34e09e9103c49bd8c1c882625e1df65c1c3a9d31b8.jpg&hash=f9bbd1f9a111fd166a3105349861894a

C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
    po pimpus wrote: »
    He's not being blacklisted though, remember that.

From the Dolphins he is, because he was dumb enough to make Pro-Castro comments. Joining the Dolphins would get him killed.
  • r00ster22r00ster22 Joined: Posts: 3,938
    Waterboy for the Redskins... I actually couldn't get worse for me.
    Leona Avatar by: Savaii64
    Leona Picture by: .Cobra

"A few people in the scene know how to work on sticks."
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • ChachiChachi The Masterpiece Joined: Posts: 4,746
    Coaching the Texans. At least we'll win the division.
    "Now I can spend that flight money on gettin some titties in my face"- KC's Notorious

CFN ID: TKC_ChachiPC Fightcade: Chachi
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 12,849 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Yeah Kaep would get murdered in Miami, it would be idiotic on all parties involved to even try that.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 5,086
    edited August 6
    Quarterback for the fucking Jets, lol.
    r00ster22 wrote: »
    Waterboy for the Redskins... I actually couldn't get worse for me.
    You really born on 4/20? Nice.
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Yes, I'm still pissed. Yes, go fuck yourself Darkfaggotasshole.
  • a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 5,786
    edited August 6
    He is not being blacklisted at all. Its because he wants $100 million a year and a starting gig and sucks major ass. It has nothing to do with him taking a knee for black equality and factions saying he just hates the military and veterans and the fear teams have of backlash by from people who bought into those lies and something like a tweet from the shittastic President.

Seriously a time signing Austin Davis was fine but Jay Cutler.... Shit has gone too far.

Shannon Sharpe and Mike Freeman have both spoke with Kaep's people. He isn't asking for a lot of money.

Why does Kaep have to explain himself to why he should still play unlike the people who have dui's, domestic violence cases and such?

I've never heard of that before.
  • Ken34Ken34 a.k.a Mashima Taichi Joined: Posts: 7,081 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited August 6
    man i dont see how cutler even gets signed, i fucking licked my lips twice a year every year when we played the bears, that shit was almost free money, especially back when we had Charles woodson. poor kaep. feelsbadman.
    "True Strength is something Money and Credit cards cannot buy"
    People keep saying Kaep sucks ass. Wrong. The post-harbaugh Niners suck ass. Kaep has good TD to Int, acceptable completion percentage with bad receivers, with a good unit that doesn't drop everything would be great. Kaeps stats aren't Rodgers but they're easily top 10-15 let alone top 32.
  • BR3N7BR3N7 Todays "fake news" is tomorrows "everyone does it" Joined: Posts: 2,038
    KimuraLOX wrote: »

Where has this come from? What are the sources that he's asking for the moon and back? I've seen sources that say otherwise. Also, that "sucks ass" excuse doesn't fly when you got fucking McCown out there getting ready to start week 1.
    a15kko wrote: »

Why does Kaep have to explain himself to why he should still play unlike the people who have dui's, domestic violence cases and such?

I was being 100% sarcastic. That is the crap people say tho to justify a stance.
    Oh he sucks Oh he only wants to be a starter and Oh he wants 100 billion a year.

Its crystal clear he is being blackballed and its fucking BS. Who cares if the Cheeto in chief tweets about it, who cares if some MAGA hat wearing, confederate flag waving moron gets his tighty whities in a twist.

Shit is fucking backwards, someone steps up for equal rights and even puts his literal money were his mouth is and somehow he is a bad guy who hates the U.S and veterans and the league and teams will sign people who abuse woman and kill people but you take a fucking knee and your fucking satan and scum of the earth.

I do get the Miami thing for his castro comments and the mar-a-lago being like a hour away but I am sure they could get over it after they lose week 1 to Tampa but then actually win games. Where Jay Cutler would ensure a 6-10 season.