The 2017-2018 NFL and FFL Thread: Jordan Matthews traded. Sammy Watkins traded. Zeke suspended for 6

Comments

• FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 7,915
    Myles Garret looked good. Has anyone passed on the memo to him that the Browns are supposed to suck yet?
  • BR3N7BR3N7 Todays "fake news" is tomorrows "everyone does it" Joined: Posts: 1,954
    Damn Elliot got 6 games. Guess he now a 4th rounder in fantasy.
  • KimuraLOXKimuraLOX Step into my zone, mad rhymes will stifle ya Joined: Posts: 4,032
    Only if you drafting with idiots :rofl:

That shit is getting reduced. He'll appeal and still play, I bet.
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • r00ster22r00ster22 Joined: Posts: 3,929
    edited August 11
    6 games for getting accused and having 0 legal charges. You can be an accessary to murder and get caught with steroid masking agents and get 0 (Ray Lewis). Can't wait until Goodell is gone.
    Leona Avatar by: Savaii64
    Leona Picture by: .Cobra

"A few people in the scene know how to work on sticks."
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • SaitsuSaitsu Tranquilo...ASSENAYO! Joined: Posts: 34,095
    I wake up to the trade and couldn't eve say anything because my laptop is probably bricked. Had to switch to my shitty old one.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • Ken34Ken34 a.k.a Mashima Taichi Joined: Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    just how mad are bills fans right now?
    "True Strength is something Money and Credit cards cannot buy"
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,318
    Zeke is an idiot

Watkins sucks
  • Grimmjow316Grimmjow316 Huracán Salvadoreño Joined: Posts: 7,450
    So after watching the Texans preseason and don't see anything different in the play calling when Savage is on, if this exposes him for the fraud that he is I'm all for it.
    "Life's a journey not a destination."
    FC: 3368-2140-0560
    PSN: Grimmjow316
    Ken34 wrote: »

Why would they be? They weren't re-signing Watkins after this year, now they have a WR they probably CAN re-sign, while also acquiring a bunch of picks. They're actually building towards the future.
    So after watching the Texans preseason and don't see anything different in the play calling when Savage is on, if this exposes him for the fraud that he is I'm all for it.

It's the first preseason game, they're not going to run 75% of the offence. They also faced the Panthers first team defence who they didn't really prepare for as they were focused on themselves.

Savage just needs to play quicker, the first two drives stalled but the Oline also gave him zero protection. The third drive he went 8 for 8 and we scored despite like three penalties.
  • ChachiChachi The Masterpiece Joined: Posts: 4,681
    edited August 12
    Mahomes time

Edit: this backup O-Line looks worse than the one Mahomes had at Tech

Edit #2: There's a lounge/bar connected to the locker room tunnel; patrons can reach out and touch a player if they really wanted to. That looks like a bad idea.
    "Now I can spend that flight money on gettin some titties in my face"- KC's Notorious

CFN ID: TKC_ChachiPC Fightcade: Chachi
  • Ken34Ken34 a.k.a Mashima Taichi Joined: Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Saitsu wrote: »

Why would they be? They weren't re-signing Watkins after this year, now they have a WR they probably CAN re-sign, while also acquiring a bunch of picks. They're actually building towards the future.

oh no, they are pretty upset, i see it on my facebook lol. no fan ever likes to come to terms with "building for the future". from what i heard the corner they traded was their best corner, and jordan mathews is trash, only good thing came out of the trades were draft picks.
    "True Strength is something Money and Credit cards cannot buy"
  • BR3N7BR3N7 Todays "fake news" is tomorrows "everyone does it" Joined: Posts: 1,954
    edited August 12
    Man I feel so sad tonight, Tampa looked great on both real offensive possessions even with 2 drops and 2 non-calls for Pass Interference and easily looked superior to the Bengals on both sides of the ball for whatever that means.

But my sadness is having to accept my fellow Hispanic has to go :( Roberto Aguayo I love you dawg but homie you gots to go vato, we in to tough of a division to have this kind of inconsistency at Kicker and I hope they drill your ass on Hard Knocks this week as well. May Nick Folk do his job well this season. This ese just doesn't have the clutch factor in him.
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 16,976
    Is it bad that I had to spend 30 minutes trying to remember who the Bengals' starting QB is?

I mean bad for him. Not for me.
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
    Saitsu wrote: »

oh no, they are pretty upset, i see it on my facebook lol. no fan ever likes to come to terms with "building for the future". from what i heard the corner they traded was their best corner, and jordan mathews is trash, only good thing came out of the trades were draft picks.

It makes no sense from L.As perspective though. Watkins is a rental, they need to resign the guy. Like yes, they need offensive talent to stop Goff flaming out but you don't take a rental player on a team that's not ready to go.

I understand the Bills. New GM, he's setting himself up for the future because he wants to put his own stamp on the franchise.
    In a potentially genius move Brandon Albert tried to unretire and got cut. That's one way to get out of a trade you're unhappy with. Not sure who'll risk him as a free agent but at least he has choice now.
    If I were the Chiefs, I would at least call Albert's agent. He would be a solid guard or backup tackle.

If I were Albert, I would have my agent all over the injury reports.
    "Now I can spend that flight money on gettin some titties in my face"- KC's Notorious

• kazkaz 'Dat Kryptonite Joined: Posts: 4,075
    Waiting to see if anyone else wants in on fantasy. Otherwise invites should be going out this week. @BR3N7 check your Pms soon.

Should no one else get in, we might cap league size at 10 teams per league.
    RockBogart on SRK's NFL Thread: "I just don't spend all season in the thread, saying dumb shit and arguing with monbaby."

Thurst mad about Romo in IRC:
    (4:12:43 PM) thurstOFF left the room (Leaving) HAHAHA
  • KimuraLOXKimuraLOX Step into my zone, mad rhymes will stifle ya Joined: Posts: 4,032
    Word, better teams for all =)
  • WilWil Joined: Posts: 6,077
    aKW65Ua.jpg
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Karin
  • EphidelEphidel Old Man SRK Joined: Posts: 14,733 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited August 13
    Ravens destroy Redskins

Revenge

Lets go we don't need Kaep
    I'm sorry. Humor me!!
    Fightcade: Ephidel
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Working on it.......... Joined: Posts: 20,945 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    If Marshawn Lynch said that he's been sitting during the National anthem for his entire career.............why make a big deal of it now?
    The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 5,636
    After what happened in Virginia today can you really blame him for sitting
  • jae hoonjae hoon Flames of Justice Joined: Posts: 12,477 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    If Marshawn Lynch said that he's been sitting during the National anthem for his entire career.............why make a big deal of it now?

Because he is lying, you can clearly see him standing several times during the National Anthem in games.
    SRK Kobrai Kai - Kickin bitches in the face since 2001
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Ephidel wrote: »
    Ravens destroy Redskins

Revenge

Lets go we don't need Kaep

In preseason. :rofl: Redskins beat y'all last regular season. You got to hold that L for three more years. :cool:
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • WilWil Joined: Posts: 6,077

The media is making it a big deal.
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Karin
  • Mood4food77Mood4food77 Joined: Posts: 9,489
    Wil wrote: »

Marshawn didn't make it a big deal either. Kaep is protesting, marshawn kinda just sits there

Because it's preseason and they need something to blow up.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 24,810
    Beast Mode doesn't talk to the media.

Hard to spin a story when a guy gives you nothing to spin.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    Waiting on @Spycarnegy

Unless I find 4 other people to play fantasy, each league will be at 10 teams. 10 previous champions and runners up from 2010-2016 are set to play.
    RockBogart on SRK's NFL Thread: "I just don't spend all season in the thread, saying dumb shit and arguing with monbaby."

You see the huge story of Jerry Rice running routes at 9ers training? Lynch obviously brought him in to be inspirational but all anyone can say is shit like stickum and can't take a hit no more. People suck.
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,373
    As if the Bills weren't screwed over enough. Now Jordan Matthews is suffering from an injured sternum. They may not be able to use him for a while.
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
    The Bills will be lucky to get 6 wins. They know it. They're looking at a rebuild. Sucks for Shady and a couple of their other stars. Tyrod isn't as bad as people want to act either.
    r00ster22 wrote: »
    I have risen just like Ezekiel is about to rise above these false accusations.

Also @kaz make sure I'm in @chadouken!'s league so that Redskin fan can catch these hands.

Got you.

@BR3N7 check your PMs.

Leagues have been put together based upon the info given to me according to when it's best for all people involved to draft. If you can't make your draft time/date please let me know ASAP. I tried my hardest to accommodate everyone, and it looks like I got fairly close.

Fantasy invites are going out TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pay attention to scoring settings. They will closely mirror draftkings scoring system. There are bonuses available for +100 YD receiving/rushing performances along with +300 YD passing games. Defenses are also more important this go round.

Good luck!!!!!

Also, I want to see all drafts full with participants. No excuses this year. You all were set up with a day/time that should work based around what was given to me.

• KowtowRobinsonKowtowRobinson TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! Joined: Posts: 6,420
    Set for an offline draft currently, is that correct? How's that going to work?

It should have been changed to an online draft, set for sometime after 530PM on September 5.

@BR3N7

Please update so no one gets confused.

Fixed it. So return men got a huge boost on these setting FYI.
  • Mood4food77Mood4food77 Joined: Posts: 9,489
    kaz wrote: »

It should have been changed to an online draft, set for sometime after 530PM on September 5.

@BR3N7

Damn. I have a live draft at 5pm that day
    All set for League 2 mediocrity

@BR3N7

PST or EST? Seriously Kaz made sure this would be legit. You can draft form your celly right?
    BR3N7 wrote: »

@BR3N7

PST or EST? Seriously Kaz made sure this would be legit. You can draft form your celly right?

Set it for later in the day. Everyone in that league should be good for after 530pm EST even if it's a couple hours later.

Oooo I can do the draft time
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,318
    are we suppose to get a pm, i haven't receive one yet on day & time
    If you do send him one don't do it in the am. He's like the seahawks at that time