The 2017-2018 NFL and FFL thread: 2017 = The Revenge of Jeff Fishers Ex-Qbs

Comments

• Ken34Ken34 a.k.a Mashima Taichi Joined: Posts: 7,164 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    charlie88 wrote: »
    Max Kellerman just said Russel Wilson has been better than Brees over the past 3 seasons and is the better QB.

Nigga thems is muddafugging fight in words. Such Blasphemy deseves to be punished. I now pray to god Seattle makes the playoffs and the Saints have to travel to Atlantis. Please god let this happen.

i dont think you really want that to happen :/
    "True Strength is something Money and Credit cards cannot buy"
  • charlie88charlie88 Ya'll niggas gay. The Keving Gates kinda gay. Joined: Posts: 5,120
    If I wanted the easy way to a title then yeah you would be right. However could you imagine Brees and the Saints going to Atlantis and winning then beating Vikings Philly or the Rams in the NFC game. Then playing in the bowl to win it all against Brady? Brees legacy is already set but he would have to be consider top 5 period if he could manage to pull that off. I think some people discredit his ring because of bounty gate so that would actually do him some good to win it without that nonsense later.
    FC:1864 9258 8415
    PSN: Death_Loner_Kage
    Umvc3: Learning Viper...plays tron strange dante strider

I am willing to play trade and embrace the suck
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,297
    You realize that in order for that to happen, the Saints would need a lower seed than Seattle right? And if they went for that, the possibility exists that they'd miss the playoffs entirely.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • p.m novaroad pilotp.m novaroad pilot Joined: Posts: 2,627
    yeah for the first time in years seattle would have to travel to the dome in the playoffs
    wait has that ever happened?
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,440
    Max Kellerman just said Russel Wilson has been better than Brees over the past 3 seasons and is the better QB.

Nigga thems is muddafugging fight in words. Such Blasphemy deseves to be punished. I now pray to god Seattle makes the playoffs and the Saints have to travel to Atlantis. Please god let this happen.

Well they both have very similar stats with the slight edge to Brees but then again he throws the ball more then Wilson...
    Brees 91TDS 13,421yrds 31int
    Wilson 86tds 12,744yrds 27int
    Brady 93tds 12,097yrds 13int

Then factor in that the Saints has been shit for long time. They haven't made the playoffs since Wilson beat them the year they won the superbowl. Stats & accomplishments i dont think anyone has been as good as Wilson, probably only Brady& Erin. These are the 4 best qbs in the NFL past few years, there is no debating that.

• xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,653

I don't know which is more asinine. The fact that you want Seattle to win their division (with a better record than the Saints at that) or you actually take Max Kellerman seriously. You want Kellerman to eat crow by having New Orleans beating Seattle? Sure that can happen but do it at the Dome. Playing in Atlantis has not been good for the Saints at all (Beastquake anyone?) and should be the absolutely last thing you would want.

Oh and we should make sure the game is played in the evening. You know what would happen if it was played in the morning...
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
  • charlie88charlie88 Ya'll niggas gay. The Keving Gates kinda gay. Joined: Posts: 5,120

I don't know which is more asinine. The fact that you want Seattle to win their division (with a better record than the Saints at that) or you actually take Max Kellerman seriously. You want Kellerman to eat crow by having New Orleans beating Seattle? Sure that can happen but do it at the Dome. Playing in Atlantis has not been good for the Saints at all (Beastquake anyone?) and should be the absolutely last thing you would want.

Oh and we should make sure the game is played in the evening. You know what would happen if it was played in the morning...

It isn't asinine just rage over the fact that he said that witj a straight face. Just for the record the Seahawks can be beaten at home. Same as the Saintsn no team is safe im the playoffs. You either bring your best game or you don't. End of discussion.

Saitsu wrote: »
    You realize that in order for that to happen, the Saints would need a lower seed than Seattle right? And if they went for that, the possibility exists that they'd miss the playoffs entirely.

Yes I know. It is more so just anger that he said that. Hell to be honest if you are not AT LEAST 11-5 this season you may not make the playoffs which is crazy!!!! It used to be 10-6 guaranteed you a spot in the playoffs. The fact that you need that many wins speaks to how strong the NFC teams are this season.

• Songo[KthX]Songo[KthX] (*_*(O-('.'Q) Joined: Posts: 2,041
    rcaido wrote: »

Well they both have very similar stats with the slight edge to Brees but then again he throws the ball more then Wilson...
    Brees 91TDS 13,421yrds 31int
    Wilson 86tds 12,744yrds 27int
    Brady 93tds 12,097yrds 13int

Then factor in that the Saints has been shit for long time. They haven't made the playoffs since Wilson beat them the year they won the superbowl. Stats & accomplishments i dont think anyone has been as good as Wilson, probably only Brady& Erin. These are the 4 best qbs in the NFL past few years, there is no debating that.

Factor in the Saints have been shit, and Drew Breese is still at the top.

Kinda makes the point for Brees being better, not Russell.
    <Metric> songo is #1 3s player
    you know its bad when the ref has to help you up, big ben taking licks.
  • Grimmjow316Grimmjow316 Huracán Salvadoreño Joined: Posts: 7,566
    These teams trying to kill themselves
    "Life's a journey not a destination."
    FC: 3368-2140-0560
    PSN: Grimmjow316
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 8,709
    Shazier is apparently hurt pretty damn bad. Hopefully he pulls through.
    2 Kings 2:24
    And McAdoodle is out.

Edit: And Reese too. Implosion in progress.

It's the Giant's worst 12 game streak since 76 which was also the last time they fired a coach mid-season.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,261
    @rcaido any more Street Fighter 1 through 5 get togethers?
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,551 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • Pimp WillyPimp Willy "I guarantee we got a rat in the house!" Joined: Posts: 10,774 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    What a terrible year for me in this league in Fantasy lol. Holy shit I think everything went wrong for me.

1st place in my other league somehow, weird how that works

e$ports
    FC: 0018-4935-1331
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,726 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    is that next to devry university?
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • GravityGravity Joined: Posts: 2,431
    People telling on themselves without even realizing it.
  • ChachiChachi The Masterpiece Joined: Posts: 4,790
    Got a bye in the money league boys. Hoping for my guys to show up next week.

As for SRK league, I'll have to take my frustrations out on the consolation bracket. No way anyone expected Alex Smith to outperform Brady after the past few weeks.
    "Now I can spend that flight money on gettin some titties in my face"- KC's Notorious

CFN ID: TKC_ChachiPC Fightcade: Chachi
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,261
    Yeah, see. Look at the slow motion. Wilson threw it diagonally backwards to Davis!!!
    That pass was completely legal. I didn't watch the game but did they call a flag on that?
    Houston now have 14 players on IR as well... I don't know if it's bad luck or if we need better trainers but that's insane, that doesn't include banged up players, that's full IR
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,653
    FrostyAU wrote: »
    That pass was completely legal. I didn't watch the game but did they call a flag on that?

No they didn't and Pederson probably figured the same thing so he didn't challenge it.
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 17,585
    FrostyAU wrote: »
    That pass was completely legal.

No it wasn't. The ball was released at the 47 yd line, and caught at the 48. If this happened behind the line of scrimmage it would be legal, but once the players are past it then forward passes aren't legal.

And no, they didn't flag it, and Pederson likely would've won the challenge had he challenged it, but since he lost one challenge earlier he probably didn't want to use the other at that point. If the refs called it right it would have been 4th down and the Hawks punting. Instead they continue that drive and score.

Not that I'm complaining. :coffee:
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
  • SaitsuSaitsu When a Kid, Becomes a Legend Joined: Posts: 35,297
    And it all goes back indeed to that earlier challenge that Doug had no business doing.

Yes, truth be told he should've won his first challenge but Spot Challenges almost never work and for good reason. He had no reason to throw it there when Wentz was and still is perfect on his QB Sneaks for First Downs. Especially since he failed the challenge, called the Sneak and got the first anyway.

It cost a timeout and Doug was never going to challenge again short of something SUPREMELY obvious.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • kazkaz 'Dat Kryptonite Joined: Posts: 4,108
    Congrats to the following players on making the championship bracket for playoffs in fantasy this year:

@BR3N7
    @Saitsu
    @KimuraLOX
    @Ken34
    @DarkGeneral
    @kimterran
    @The Invincible Swordsman
    @spideyman

I'll be in touch with the winners to emerge from both leagues regarding the final game in week 16.

Good luck to you all and the rest of us scrubs who didn't make the cut this year.
    RockBogart on SRK's NFL Thread: "I just don't spend all season in the thread, saying dumb shit and arguing with monbaby."

Thurst mad about Romo in IRC:
    (4:12:43 PM) thurstOFF left the room (Leaving) HAHAHA
    kaz wrote: »
    Congrats to the following players on making the championship bracket for playoffs in fantasy this year:

@BR3N7
    @Saitsu
    @KimuraLOX
    @Ken34
    @DarkGeneral
    @kimterran
    @spideyman

I'll be in touch with the winners to emerge from both leagues regarding the final game in week 16.

Good luck to you all and the rest of us scrubs who didn't make the cut this year.

aprreciate it!

my only question ive had all year was which 2 users are assayano and seymore butts!?!?
  • kazkaz 'Dat Kryptonite Joined: Posts: 4,108
    Ken34 wrote: »
    kaz wrote: »

@BR3N7
    @Saitsu
    @KimuraLOX
    @Ken34
    @DarkGeneral
    @kimterran
    @spideyman

aprreciate it!

my only question ive had all year was which 2 users are assayano and seymore butts!?!?

Saitsu and kimuralox
    RockBogart on SRK's NFL Thread: "I just don't spend all season in the thread, saying dumb shit and arguing with monbaby."

Thurst mad about Romo in IRC:
    (4:12:43 PM) thurstOFF left the room (Leaving) HAHAHA
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,551 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • kimterrankimterran THE SMILING Joined: Posts: 5,807
    I'm taking it in League 2 this year, Goff is gonna bring it
    FC 4656-7253-6641, add me for dat Poke mans
  • a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 5,886
    Gimpy wrote: »

Raiders have been getting lucky breaks
  • ReirakuReiraku Joined: Posts: 893
    I would have made it too, if it weren't for Rootkit Wilson!
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,386
    LOLCOWBOYS extends even into the business side of the game.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • CTGCTG Army of Zero Joined: Posts: 6,242
    edited December 6
    Fantasy playoffs this week.

Josh Gordon (vs GB) or Jordan Howard (vs CIN)

It’s amazing how many beasts I’ve picked up via free agency. Only dude I missed out on was the TE for the Giants.
  • BR3N7BR3N7 All eyez on me! Joined: Posts: 2,180
    Howard. This is the playoffs and you have to play your studs.

Gordon could be amazing but this is one of those don't be shocked when the Browns not only win but hold a lead and lean on Crowell.

Glad to make playoffs in all my leagues for like the 5th straight year. Gonna get rekt in SRK 1, should wreck my opponent in my keeper league and got a bye in my other...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file