Hi! We are in the final stages of the SRK forum migration. Soon, we will lock the forums so we can transfer over all the discussion threads. Please expect a downtime of a few days while we implement the migration. Thx for your patience.

The 2017-2018 NFL Thread: The Philadelphia Eagles are your 2017-18 Super Bowl Champions!!

Comments

• Grimmjow316Grimmjow316 Huracán Salvadoreño Joined: Posts: 7,667
    The most fucked up thing was him saying he didn't want to uproot his family and such, meanwhile some of the assistants had already made the move to Indy and he waits till the last minute to even inform. The ultimate scumbag move I mean inst relocating with your family the first thing that comes to mind? He could have at least come up with a better excuse.
    "Life's a journey not a destination."
    FC: 3368-2140-0560
    PSN: Grimmjow316
  • SaitsuSaitsu No Longer Fantasy, This Is Reality Joined: Posts: 35,871
    The most fucked up thing was him saying he didn't want to uproot his family and such, meanwhile some of the assistants had already made the move to Indy and he waits till the last minute to even inform. The ultimate scumbag move I mean inst relocating with your family the first thing that comes to mind? He could have at least come up with a better excuse.

He didn't even inform them. They found out the same time as everyone else did. He hasn't said one word to the Colts' Organization.
    PSN: Saitsuofleaves SF5 Tag: Saitsu  Baby Steps to Giant Strides
    FC: 0490-4604-8179 
    Street Fighter 5: Vega
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 9,143
    Another tidbit, Chris Long has won two consecutive Superbowl with two different teams. Not off the bench either, playing a major role.
    2 Kings 2:24
  • WilWil Joined: Posts: 6,362
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Kolin
  • ChachiChachi The Masterpiece Joined: Posts: 4,838
    Russell's gotta keep baseball as a second job opportunity in case Ciara cashes out on him
    "Now I can spend that flight money on gettin some titties in my face"- KC's Notorious

CFN ID: TKC_ChachiPC Fightcade: Chachi
    Guaranteed contracts, and his Seattle O-Line sucks.

Show those dastardly Yanks something Wilson, cash out while you can!
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 17,809 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Wilson VS Tebow in the World Series book it.
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,765
    Holy fucking shit!!
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
    Well that just guarantees Kirk ain't going to Denver or Minnesota. He's gonna want $150 Million at this rate.
  • StockyJamStockyJam Wholier than Thou Joined: Posts: 6,233
    sharing is caring. you fucking cunt. id like to share my balls with your mouth.
  • P. GorathP. Gorath @ButtonMashLA Joined: Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Saitsu wrote: »
    As an Eagles fan, those comments do not bother me. She's talking to her kids. What she supposed to say, "Daddy got bodied"?

yes. and to stay home and make Tom a sandwich.

StockyJam wrote: »
    yunno why i hate tom brady?
    just one reason.

22-121342-gisele_bundchen_biography.jpg
    Gisele was overheard consoling Vivian Brady, 5, after the New England Patriots' 41-33 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles. The deciding play was a fumble by Vivian's father and Gisele's husband, Tom Brady, who lost the ball in the fourth quarter, which was a crushing blow in the team's comeback efforts.
    "The Eagles won the Super Bowl." Gisele told her kids, via USA TODAY, "Just this time. Daddy won five times. Their whole life, they never won a Super Bowl. You have to let someone else win sometimes. We have to share. Sharing is caring."

this obnoxious cunt refuses to keep her big mouth shut. this isnt the first time she's made jerk off comments after a superbowl.
    tom brady has got to be THE biggest pussy whipped fool on the planet.

i remember when she made tom carry heavy furniture into her nyc apartment when he had a broken foot. or when she made him come to nyc 2 weeks before the superbowl when the pats had a no loss record... when he was supposed to be getting ready for the superbowl against the giants. remember that shit?

tom brady has no self respect. why is his pimp hand so weak?
    @TomBrady tell your bitch to stay in line already nigga.

That was a quote from a conversation between Gisele and her kids. Why you throwing a fit and be Alex Reimer (guy who called Brady's kid a pissant)? :lol:
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Kolin
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,765

The answer to your question is that his wife is a famous supermodel who makes AT LEAST 10x the money he does. He doesn't have much say in that regard.
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
    Will Brinson and some other sportswriters are calling Jimmy G a smart move.

Small sample size but could be argued that he's less of a risk than most guys coming out of college. He played at NFL level with a lack of talent on the offensive line and receiving (for the 9ers).

Also, Cousins, Ryan, Brees, Rodgers, Wilson, Mariota, Winston etc are all coming up. Then you have Wentz/Prescott/Goff.

Jimmy G's contract won't stay on top of the pile for long and if they had of tagged him and waited to lock him up it ultimately could have cost a lot more.

• po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,976
    NFL QBs are a rare commodity. GOOD NFL QBs are a shiny Legendary Pokemon with all 31 IVs that you can't hack for.

Jimmy got paid due to his rarity.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    Vikings took Flip.

Shit is PERSONAL NOW! GOODELL, I DEMAND THE VIKINGS WEEK 1!
    Revis Island is back on the market.
    "Now I can spend that flight money on gettin some titties in my face"- KC's Notorious

Chachi wrote: »
    Revis Island is back on the market.

You mean that tourist resort?

The answer to your question is that his wife is a famous supermodel who makes AT LEAST 10x the money he does. He doesn't have much say in that regard.

i bet you tom is bottom. gisele is top.
    i bet you.
    you know she has a strap on in the shoe box under that bed. you can tell.
  • a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 6,079
    edited February 9
    Even Tom Brady's baby momma was tweeting about the bowl

Jason Kelce gave one hell of a speech. Pretty sure he's got a WWE future after that.
    Apparently Pats fans complaining that the Philly special was an illegal formation (it's not) is a thing too.
  • dn0sdn0s Joined: Posts: 665
    Paraphrasing Tom Brady, “They should read the rule book.”
    The Eagles didn't even invent the play. The Bears did it to the Vikings and some college coach probably did it before that. People always want to call cheating on any trick play.
    Well here's the thing. They TECHNICALLY aren't wrong in it being an Illegal formation, but Alshon checked with the ref about 2-3 times to make sure everything was fine. Refs tend to be lenient on IF.
    Gotta clamp down on those QBs running out in the flats next season. Even those catching their own deflected passes.

• CUTWESTCUTWEST In Jimmy G We Trust Joined: Posts: 1,794
    Worth every GOTDAMN red cent!
    Goatroppolo.jpg

• Tien GoukiTien Gouki Captain Jack Joined: Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Tom didn't even get bodied. The man threw for 500+ yards and no picks. He put 33 on the board.

I hate his guts, but anyone that says Tom Brady lost that game either didn't watch, or is full of shit.

I'd like to think there's other players on the team that helped him get that 500+ and 33. David Andrews who I watched play at Georgia in college for one thing. The -team- put 33 on the board. Not just him. David was undrafted by the way and made it that far. Malcom Mitchell who I met in 2017 helped out a lot in 2016 and super bowl champ in his rookie year. He went to UGA too.
  • AKUMA2000AKUMA2000 RAGING DEMON DISTRIBUTOR Joined: Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited February 10

That's messed up, all those assistants moving their family to indy to find out mcdaniels turned the job down....i'd be mad as hell and ready to beat his ass and crack his forehead.

• hanzohattori1hanzohattori1 Dust to Dust, Amen Joined: Posts: 959
    a15kko wrote: »

She's finer than Giselle in my opinion. I think she played ball, too.
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The King of Wakanda Joined: Posts: 10,062
    edited February 10

I agree. Honestly, I always thought Giselle was overrated. I think a couple of her sisters look better than her.

d4fa8a094e86.jpg

fb8201bddc174449fe2d38308a97441c--gisele-bundchen-tom-brady-famous-twins.jpg
    CFN: Darc_Requiem (PS4)
    CFN: Dark_Requiem (PC)
    WAKANDA FOREVER!!!!
    ShoRyuKen Warriors Backup Forum
    http://s15.zetaboards.com/SRK_Asylum/index/
  • charlie88charlie88 Ya'll niggas gay. The Keving Gates kinda gay. Joined: Posts: 5,202

I agree. Honestly, I always thought Giselle was overrated. I think a couple of her sisters look better than her.

d4fa8a094e86.jpg

fb8201bddc174449fe2d38308a97441c--gisele-bundchen-tom-brady-famous-twins.jpg

Every one of those females look like they have no ass at all. You can keep that shit. #LOFAbrotha
    FC:1864 9258 8415
    PSN: Death_Loner_Kage
    Umvc3: Learning Viper...plays tron strange dante strider

I am willing to play trade and embrace the suck
  • ThePurpleBunnyThePurpleBunny Joined: Posts: 17,809 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Ass is overrated. Those womens' butts are just fine.
    Twitchy | Twatter
    Fightcade: FaceToFist

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file