New to fighting games

OnitsukaNoirRyuOnitsukaNoirRyu Joined: Posts: 2
Hello, i have been looking into fighting games for a while, 2D and 3D. Watching the tournaments on YouTube made it seen so fun and it had aspired me to look into it. I'm currently playing Injustice 2 on XB1 and waiting on Tekken 7. I have also pre ordered the Hori FC4, I'm not feeling the Xb1 controller lol I hope I make friends and... enemies lol By the way, as a tekken 7 newbie which character should I start to play as to get the feel of the game?

Comments

• DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 20,952
    Hello, i have been looking into fighting games for a while, 2D and 3D. Watching the tournaments on YouTube made it seen so fun and it had aspired me to look into it. I'm currently playing Injustice 2 on XB1 and waiting on Tekken 7. I have also pre ordered the Hori FC4, I'm not feeling the Xb1 controller lol I hope I make friends and... enemies lol By the way, as a tekken 7 newbie which character should I start to play as to get the feel of the game?

There nothing on Xbox. Ether game on PC or PS4.

Unless all you ever want to play ever is Tekken 7, Injustice 2 and maybe KI 2013.
    Remember when Nintendo had an entire series that revolved around a character who used an arm-cannon for like everything?
    Pepperidge Farm remembers.
  • OnitsukaNoirRyuOnitsukaNoirRyu Joined: Posts: 2
    Darksakul wrote: »

There nothing on Xbox. Ether game on PC or PS4.

Unless all you ever want to play ever is Tekken 7, Injustice 2 and maybe KI 2013.

Damn lol
  • driftlogicdriftlogic Joined: Posts: 620
    Yeah, Xbox One is kinda dry where fighters are concerned unfortunately. Though there IS Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite dropping on that system this September which might serve to scratch your FGC itch...

Still...it's a bit of a ways off, and I doubt we'll see the likes of Street Fighter or KoF on that system anytime soon...
    "Fucking dumb lying bastards with small dicks on XBL is what ruins multi-player at times."
    Machineking1313
  • driftlogicdriftlogic Joined: Posts: 620
    Also, welcome to the community!
    "Fucking dumb lying bastards with small dicks on XBL is what ruins multi-player at times."
    Machineking1313