SR-2K$ Lounge: Smash Killed Evo and SRK

1364365367369370373

Comments

  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,956 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    sheeeeeit, I saw this post on facebook a while ago... one of those things intended to stir up some little discussion; choose between (a) true love or (b) a suitcase of 5 million dollars.

    ha, bitch please... the suitcase all day, man...it's not even close. *Maybe* back when I was the typical "hopeless romantic" teen, always daydreaming about whoever it was I happened to have a crush on that year...maybe my answer might be different.... nah... realistically, the money is always the superior choice..especially when we're talking about significantly life-changing money like that. If you have even moderate, reasonable common sense regarding financial matters, that will last longer than "love" ever would.
  • AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,200 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    edited January 12
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    I think about it sometimes

    they only way I could do it is if she had the ass of jada stevens for example and a cute face like Courtney cox(90's Courtney of course)

    I'll totally eat it whole

    The only way I could do it is if she'd never dooded.

    So you're into chicks with colostomy bags. Gotcha.

    I don't even know what that means.

    I do know that chicks shit and fart.

    And that they do so out of their assholes.

    As such, my tongue never dips an inch under the 'tang.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • ReticentlyReticently Joined: Posts: 4,275
    There's no such thing as "true" love.

    Take that money.
  • CyntalanCyntalan The Metamoderator™ Is Here Joined: Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    I think about it sometimes

    they only way I could do it is if she had the ass of jada stevens for example and a cute face like Courtney cox(90's Courtney of course)

    I'll totally eat it whole

    The only way I could do it is if she'd never dooded.

    So you're into chicks with colostomy bags. Gotcha.

    I don't even know what that means.

    I do know that chicks shit and fart.

    And that they do so out of their assholes.

    As such, my tongue never dips an inch under the 'tang.

    It's a bag installed at a point on your colon 'cause for whatever reason you are unable to shit properly any longer.


    It's not a good look carryin' around a shit bag. But hey, at least there's no poop down there anymore, right?
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

    "NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
  • MIRACLEARROWMIRACLEARROW Kendoka Joined: Posts: 2,077
    Disney and Wizard's Rib present....

    Kim Possible!

    Starring....

    random young disney channel ho as KP
    Jion Wansu as Ron Stoppable
    @Sonichuman as Wade


    Villains

    @JabHadouken/Azure as Dr. Drakken
    Matriarch as Shego
    @MIRACLEARROW as Monkey Fist
    Crucades as Duff Killigan
    Luis Guzman and @Blackjaguar as Senor Senior Sr and Senor Senor Jr.
    Drzzt as Motor Ed

    At the very end of it all I made it into a movie..... My life as an SRK'er is complete.
    Check Out my Evil Ryu Combo/Mixup Video!!
    2012 Main: Evil Ryu and Ryu
    Retired: Guile - *Shades*, Makoto
    PSN - TojiSake
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 27,140
    I like the new buttons.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,200 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    I think about it sometimes

    they only way I could do it is if she had the ass of jada stevens for example and a cute face like Courtney cox(90's Courtney of course)

    I'll totally eat it whole

    The only way I could do it is if she'd never dooded.

    So you're into chicks with colostomy bags. Gotcha.

    I don't even know what that means.

    I do know that chicks shit and fart.

    And that they do so out of their assholes.

    As such, my tongue never dips an inch under the 'tang.

    It's a bag installed at a point on your colon 'cause for whatever reason you are unable to shit properly any longer.


    It's not a good look carryin' around a shit bag. But hey, at least there's no poop down there anymore, right?

    No, no.

    I knew what a colostomy bag was.

    I just fail to understand how anyone can miss the obvious, re: the very fact that it is the poop-hole is the issue with eating ass.

    Why would a chick having a colostomy bag be attractive?

    The fact of the shit is still there, and even more obvious, for it's lack of having exited properly.

    People are literally dancing in circles to justify their Freudian category.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • CyntalanCyntalan The Metamoderator™ Is Here Joined: Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    I think about it sometimes

    they only way I could do it is if she had the ass of jada stevens for example and a cute face like Courtney cox(90's Courtney of course)

    I'll totally eat it whole

    The only way I could do it is if she'd never dooded.

    So you're into chicks with colostomy bags. Gotcha.

    I don't even know what that means.

    I do know that chicks shit and fart.

    And that they do so out of their assholes.

    As such, my tongue never dips an inch under the 'tang.

    It's a bag installed at a point on your colon 'cause for whatever reason you are unable to shit properly any longer.


    It's not a good look carryin' around a shit bag. But hey, at least there's no poop down there anymore, right?

    No, no.

    I knew what a colostomy bag was.

    I just fail to understand how anyone can miss the obvious, re: the very fact that it is the poop-hole is the issue with eating ass.

    Why would a chick having a colostomy bag be attractive?

    The fact of the shit is still there, and even more obvious, for it's lack of having exited properly.

    People are literally dancing in circles to justify their Freudian category.

    It was the fact that your concern with eating ass appears to be with poop passing the area. Well, if the poop isn't going through there, what's stopping you now?
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

    "NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
  • AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,200 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    I think about it sometimes

    they only way I could do it is if she had the ass of jada stevens for example and a cute face like Courtney cox(90's Courtney of course)

    I'll totally eat it whole

    The only way I could do it is if she'd never dooded.

    So you're into chicks with colostomy bags. Gotcha.

    I don't even know what that means.

    I do know that chicks shit and fart.

    And that they do so out of their assholes.

    As such, my tongue never dips an inch under the 'tang.

    It's a bag installed at a point on your colon 'cause for whatever reason you are unable to shit properly any longer.


    It's not a good look carryin' around a shit bag. But hey, at least there's no poop down there anymore, right?

    No, no.

    I knew what a colostomy bag was.

    I just fail to understand how anyone can miss the obvious, re: the very fact that it is the poop-hole is the issue with eating ass.

    Why would a chick having a colostomy bag be attractive?

    The fact of the shit is still there, and even more obvious, for it's lack of having exited properly.

    People are literally dancing in circles to justify their Freudian category.

    It was the fact that your concern with eating ass appears to be with poop passing the area. Well, if the poop isn't going through there, what's stopping you now?

    ...the fact that she's literally holding onto a bag of shit?

    ...shit ain't sexy, mang.

    And if it is, get help. :tup:
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,956 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 12
    Captain America: Civil War is Collider's #3 on the top 50..



    sheeeeeit, the holiday weekend starts early for me, thanks to the winter weather situation going on... one of the few positives about winter.

    *sidetopic of booty-eating once again, and since the Collider channel lineup of hotness is on my mind--
    Ashley, Grace Hancock, Roxy...and yeah throw Perri in there too....SO ate. :tongue:
  • CyntalanCyntalan The Metamoderator™ Is Here Joined: Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    I think about it sometimes

    they only way I could do it is if she had the ass of jada stevens for example and a cute face like Courtney cox(90's Courtney of course)

    I'll totally eat it whole

    The only way I could do it is if she'd never dooded.

    So you're into chicks with colostomy bags. Gotcha.

    I don't even know what that means.

    I do know that chicks shit and fart.

    And that they do so out of their assholes.

    As such, my tongue never dips an inch under the 'tang.

    It's a bag installed at a point on your colon 'cause for whatever reason you are unable to shit properly any longer.


    It's not a good look carryin' around a shit bag. But hey, at least there's no poop down there anymore, right?

    No, no.

    I knew what a colostomy bag was.

    I just fail to understand how anyone can miss the obvious, re: the very fact that it is the poop-hole is the issue with eating ass.

    Why would a chick having a colostomy bag be attractive?

    The fact of the shit is still there, and even more obvious, for it's lack of having exited properly.

    People are literally dancing in circles to justify their Freudian category.

    It was the fact that your concern with eating ass appears to be with poop passing the area. Well, if the poop isn't going through there, what's stopping you now?

    ...the fact that she's literally holding onto a bag of shit?

    ...shit ain't sexy, mang.

    And if it is, get help. :tup:

    You're just moving the goalposts now. :coffee:
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

    "NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,612 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    So the forums are saved huh? I guess no ass-eating gifs....
    C.O.P.A

    Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • fishjiefishjie no Joined: Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    fishjielous is a downvote and ciscolous is an upvote. WELL PLAYED ASSHOLES, WELL PLAYED. whatever i am now e famous. fuck off and bow down peasants!
    Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 22,304
    odin wrote: »
    You are a Gentleman and Scholar.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • odinodin holy bybel Joined: Posts: 15,998 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    odin wrote: »
    You are a Gentleman and Scholar.

    Awww shiettttt You too brah?

    Dem heels is life.
  • KillaFoxKillaFox Resident Savage Joined: Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭✭ Junior OG
    So do you wear heels or is it a fetish?
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 22,304
    KillaFox wrote: »
    So do you wear heels or is it a fetish?
    I can't imagine my feet would look very good in heels.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • SonicabidSonicabid Jim Hussein Carrey Joined: Posts: 12,398
    Need some OG's to return to the Lounge to make it great again.

    @Septimus Prime You still working for Konami?

    @mIRC Dawg there are dudes that are hype for the new all female fighting game by SNK in the VG thread. It looks like hot garbage. I need you to go in there and shit on them pls because I'm too upset to do so myself.

    @Cisco AKA the greatest poster. :bow:

    Gasaraki wrote: »
    Holy fuck FUCK THIS FUCKING GUN BOSS WHAT IN THE GODDAMN FUCK MADE THEM THINK THIS FUCKING SHOTTY FUCKING BOSS WOULD BE ANY GODDAMN FUN. WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL?! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN FUCKING DESIGN THIS BULLSHIT.

    I SERIOUSLY starting to hate Kiwami. What in the FUCK is going on with the fucking balance in this game. Why in the FUCK is the arena more fun than this?! Why in the FUCK did they give you shitty sub-par crowd control and tie all of Beast's halfway decent crowd control and escape to fucking heat when you can fucking generate any of it?! Why the FUCK does heat generate SO fucking slowly?!

    Man, FUCK THIS FUCKING GODDAMN BULLSHIT

    The salt israel
  • AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,200 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    I think about it sometimes

    they only way I could do it is if she had the ass of jada stevens for example and a cute face like Courtney cox(90's Courtney of course)

    I'll totally eat it whole

    The only way I could do it is if she'd never dooded.

    So you're into chicks with colostomy bags. Gotcha.

    I don't even know what that means.

    I do know that chicks shit and fart.

    And that they do so out of their assholes.

    As such, my tongue never dips an inch under the 'tang.

    It's a bag installed at a point on your colon 'cause for whatever reason you are unable to shit properly any longer.


    It's not a good look carryin' around a shit bag. But hey, at least there's no poop down there anymore, right?

    No, no.

    I knew what a colostomy bag was.

    I just fail to understand how anyone can miss the obvious, re: the very fact that it is the poop-hole is the issue with eating ass.

    Why would a chick having a colostomy bag be attractive?

    The fact of the shit is still there, and even more obvious, for it's lack of having exited properly.

    People are literally dancing in circles to justify their Freudian category.

    It was the fact that your concern with eating ass appears to be with poop passing the area. Well, if the poop isn't going through there, what's stopping you now?

    ...the fact that she's literally holding onto a bag of shit?

    ...shit ain't sexy, mang.

    And if it is, get help. :tup:

    You're just moving the goalposts now. :coffee:

    Look up.

    ...the point is that way. :rolleyes:
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • odinodin holy bybel Joined: Posts: 15,998 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 12
    KillaFox wrote: »
    So do you wear heels or is it a fetish?

    Just the way girls look in them. Definitely a fetish.
    To the point where I can't find porn interesting if a chick ain't wearing them.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 22,304
    odin wrote: »
    KillaFox wrote: »
    So do you wear heels or is it a fetish?

    Just the way girls look in them. Definitely a fetish.
    To the point where I can't find porn interesting if a chick ain't wearing them.
    I'm starting to get to this point. If a girl is lacking some of my key fetishes then I just can't and heels is becoming on of them much quicker then I would like.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • odinodin holy bybel Joined: Posts: 15,998 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    odin wrote: »
    KillaFox wrote: »
    So do you wear heels or is it a fetish?

    Just the way girls look in them. Definitely a fetish.
    To the point where I can't find porn interesting if a chick ain't wearing them.
    I'm starting to get to this point. If a girl is lacking some of my key fetishes then I just can't and heels is becoming on of them much quicker then I would like.

    Thank god for Julie Skyhigh. :tup:
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 22,304
    odin wrote: »
    odin wrote: »
    KillaFox wrote: »
    So do you wear heels or is it a fetish?

    Just the way girls look in them. Definitely a fetish.
    To the point where I can't find porn interesting if a chick ain't wearing them.
    I'm starting to get to this point. If a girl is lacking some of my key fetishes then I just can't and heels is becoming on of them much quicker then I would like.

    Thank god for Julie Skyhigh. :tup:
    Excuse me I have some research to conduct.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • odinodin holy bybel Joined: Posts: 15,998 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 12
    odin wrote: »
    odin wrote: »
    KillaFox wrote: »
    So do you wear heels or is it a fetish?

    Just the way girls look in them. Definitely a fetish.
    To the point where I can't find porn interesting if a chick ain't wearing them.
    I'm starting to get to this point. If a girl is lacking some of my key fetishes then I just can't and heels is becoming on of them much quicker then I would like.

    Thank god for Julie Skyhigh. :tup:
    Excuse me I have some research to conduct.

    WHAT THE FUCK

    She will be your goddess soon enough.

    (You can also check out Lucy Cat, german amateur. Aileen Taylor, german milf pro. Germans really like their heel fetish. And Kayla Jane Danger which is more of a foot fetish model, but she still hooks up the heels/boots.)
  • CyntalanCyntalan The Metamoderator™ Is Here Joined: Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    I think about it sometimes

    they only way I could do it is if she had the ass of jada stevens for example and a cute face like Courtney cox(90's Courtney of course)

    I'll totally eat it whole

    The only way I could do it is if she'd never dooded.

    So you're into chicks with colostomy bags. Gotcha.

    I don't even know what that means.

    I do know that chicks shit and fart.

    And that they do so out of their assholes.

    As such, my tongue never dips an inch under the 'tang.

    It's a bag installed at a point on your colon 'cause for whatever reason you are unable to shit properly any longer.


    It's not a good look carryin' around a shit bag. But hey, at least there's no poop down there anymore, right?

    No, no.

    I knew what a colostomy bag was.

    I just fail to understand how anyone can miss the obvious, re: the very fact that it is the poop-hole is the issue with eating ass.

    Why would a chick having a colostomy bag be attractive?

    The fact of the shit is still there, and even more obvious, for it's lack of having exited properly.

    People are literally dancing in circles to justify their Freudian category.

    It was the fact that your concern with eating ass appears to be with poop passing the area. Well, if the poop isn't going through there, what's stopping you now?

    ...the fact that she's literally holding onto a bag of shit?

    ...shit ain't sexy, mang.

    And if it is, get help. :tup:

    You're just moving the goalposts now. :coffee:

    Look up.

    ...the point is that way. :rolleyes:
    The only way I could do it is if she'd never dooded.

    This is your point. I gave you an out. Now you're talking about another problem. That's movin' the goalpoasts.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

    "NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
  • PerthoPertho Capt of Team #Hellspawn Joined: Posts: 22,823 mod
    What did Manx to do Odin?
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

    "Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • odinodin holy bybel Joined: Posts: 15,998 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Pertho wrote: »
    What did Manx to do Odin?

    Nah man, he's more of a foot guy, I'm more of the accessory on the foot guy.
    A foot on it's own will do nothing to me. lol
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 22,304
    odin wrote: »
    odin wrote: »
    odin wrote: »
    KillaFox wrote: »
    So do you wear heels or is it a fetish?

    Just the way girls look in them. Definitely a fetish.
    To the point where I can't find porn interesting if a chick ain't wearing them.
    I'm starting to get to this point. If a girl is lacking some of my key fetishes then I just can't and heels is becoming on of them much quicker then I would like.

    Thank god for Julie Skyhigh. :tup:
    Excuse me I have some research to conduct.

    WHAT THE FUCK

    She will be your goddess soon enough.

    (You can also check out Lucy Cat, german amateur. Aileen Taylor, german milf pro. Germans really like their heel fetish. And Kayla Jane Danger which is more of a foot fetish model, but she still hooks up the heels/boots.)
    You're doing gods work.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,655
    Wtf, just started a new play through of Witcher 3 to get me through 2018 and now I find out you unruly niggas somehow survived. Please make up your minds. :mad:

    So anyways turned out ive torn my infraspinatus somehow. This amazingly is nothing to do with eating ass or cruising, its a fucking back injury. :bee: Doctor gave me fucking pain killers and some exercises to do to help recovering :rofl:

    @slurmz please do a Moses and lead your people the fuck outta the UK, the NHS just aint doing it no more.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

    -Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,200 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    Cyntalan wrote: »
    I think about it sometimes

    they only way I could do it is if she had the ass of jada stevens for example and a cute face like Courtney cox(90's Courtney of course)

    I'll totally eat it whole

    The only way I could do it is if she'd never dooded.

    So you're into chicks with colostomy bags. Gotcha.

    I don't even know what that means.

    I do know that chicks shit and fart.

    And that they do so out of their assholes.

    As such, my tongue never dips an inch under the 'tang.

    It's a bag installed at a point on your colon 'cause for whatever reason you are unable to shit properly any longer.


    It's not a good look carryin' around a shit bag. But hey, at least there's no poop down there anymore, right?

    No, no.

    I knew what a colostomy bag was.

    I just fail to understand how anyone can miss the obvious, re: the very fact that it is the poop-hole is the issue with eating ass.

    Why would a chick having a colostomy bag be attractive?

    The fact of the shit is still there, and even more obvious, for it's lack of having exited properly.

    People are literally dancing in circles to justify their Freudian category.

    It was the fact that your concern with eating ass appears to be with poop passing the area. Well, if the poop isn't going through there, what's stopping you now?

    ...the fact that she's literally holding onto a bag of shit?

    ...shit ain't sexy, mang.

    And if it is, get help. :tup:

    You're just moving the goalposts now. :coffee:

    Look up.

    ...the point is that way. :rolleyes:
    The only way I could do it is if she'd never dooded.

    This is your point. I gave you an out. Now you're talking about another problem. That's movin' the goalpoasts.

    There is this thing, I don't know if you've heard of it, but, it's called "context".
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • AzureAzure Inciteful. Joined: Posts: 10,200 ✭✭✭ Former OG
    crucades wrote: »
    Wtf, just started a new play through of Witcher 3 to get me through 2018 and now I find out you unruly niggas somehow survived. Please make up your minds. :mad:

    So anyways turned out ive torn my infraspinatus somehow. This amazingly is nothing to do with eating ass or cruising, its a fucking back injury. :bee: Doctor gave me fucking pain killers and some exercises to do to help recovering :rofl:

    @slurmz please do a Moses and lead your people the fuck outta the UK, the NHS just aint doing it no more.

    The books kinda sucked from what I wiki skimmed.

    Is it worth playing?

    I've had it in my Steam library ever since the last time it went for a plugged nickel.

    I do love me some Steam sales.
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.

    eSports is fucking retarded.
  • Stuart HaydenStuart Hayden Peace to the Mountain. Joined: Posts: 11,656 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I’d love me some steam sales if I wasn’t a Mac user. The steam market is bare for us. But honestly that’s okay. I don’t really PC game.
    I bought a bunch of visual novel and choose your own adventure style games last year to play on my plane rides but nothing too serious.

    Chroma Squad is really good. Uh, the judge dredd dnd style game is good too. And Doki Doki Literature club.
    R.I.P Seth Michael Hayden
    R.I.P Troy Lane Rogers

    Fuck Dan Marino
    Negro Instal
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,655
    Oh yea Azure, everybody gotta play some Witcher 3, probably the best game ever made @crotchpuncha
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

    -Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 22,304
    I like The Witcher books to, tho I prefer the short stories to the big long epic.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 10,333 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 13
    For those curious, it was Million who posted in summer 2006 about Transformers Classics, which led to my renewed interest in the brand/toyline. So blame him lol.

    The Massage/ASMR stuff was sparked in me by Soviet posting the first Baba the cosmic barber video a few years ago.
    So in honor of his return....

    Relax my @SoVi3t .....

    PSN: DangerousJSRK

    "There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 11,655
    I know some of you guys are for real and sadly a bunch of you bitch ass niggas missed the train to be involved in late 80s anime greatness as it happened. I shall let you be repentant.

    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

    -Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file