Hi! We are in the final stages of the SRK forum migration. Soon, we will lock the forums so we can transfer over all the discussion threads. Please expect a downtime of a few days while we implement the migration. Thx for your patience.

SR-2K$ Lounge: Smash Killed Evo and SRK

Comments

• Grand_Sage_MosesGrand_Sage_Moses Joined: Posts: 192
    I'm having controller issues on Fightcade. I'm trying to assign the 3x punch and kick buttons in Fightcade but I can't. I was able to do it before but now it's highlighted in red. I'm also trying to use a 360 controller but it's assigning the buttons to keyboards instead. Is there anyway I can solve this?

• DarksakulDarksakul I find your lack of Faith Disturbing. Joined: Posts: 25,106
    I'm having controller issues on Fightcade. I'm trying to assign the 3x punch and kick buttons in Fightcade but I can't. I was able to do it before but now it's highlighted in red. I'm also trying to use a 360 controller but it's assigning the buttons to keyboards instead. Is there anyway I can solve this?

Contact the Figthcade folks.
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • DarkGeneralDarkGeneral Joined: Posts: 4,560
    axeman61 wrote: »
    Only like 2 people will care about this, but it hit me a little harder than I expected: Jóhann Jóhannsson, who created the musical score for the films Sicario and Arrival, has died of unknown causes.
    Composer Jóhann Jóhannsson, Academy Award-nominated and Golden Globe-winning Icelandic composer, musician and producer, died in Berlin yesterday. He was 48, and a cause of death was not immediately known.
    In 2016, Jóhannsson was nominated for Oscar and BAFTA awards for his score for director Denis Villeneuve’s film Sicario. Also that year, Jóhannsson composed the score for Arrival, another collaboration with Villeneuve, for which Jóhannsson received Golden Globe, BAFTA and Grammy nominations.

http://deadline.com/2018/02/johann-johannsson-dies-obituary-the-theory-of-everything-composer-1202284591/

R.I.P.

As good as Sicario was on its own, the music brought it to another level.

Wow, I'm shocked by this news. I loved Johans work. I first found out about him when I was listening to college radio on a friday night/Saturday morning at 4am. They played about 20 minutes worth of his work and I was completely enamored with it,
    so I started to hunt down other things he worked on. Englaborn is an absolutely amazing album that I implore people to listen to.
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 10,471 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Crucades jokes

What's Crucades favorite martial art?

Jew-jitsu

what's his favorite swimming technique?

Doggy paddle
    PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,907 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited February 12
    @Million evades justice once again.
    DVH749nVwAAF65w.jpg

He needs a better name and a theme song. I suggest both here:

Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,524
    Only like 2 people will care about this, but it hit me a little harder than I expected: Jóhann Jóhannsson, who created the musical score for the films Sicario and Arrival, has died of unknown causes.
    Composer Jóhann Jóhannsson, Academy Award-nominated and Golden Globe-winning Icelandic composer, musician and producer, died in Berlin yesterday. He was 48, and a cause of death was not immediately known.
    In 2016, Jóhannsson was nominated for Oscar and BAFTA awards for his score for director Denis Villeneuve’s film Sicario. Also that year, Jóhannsson composed the score for Arrival, another collaboration with Villeneuve, for which Jóhannsson received Golden Globe, BAFTA and Grammy nominations.

http://deadline.com/2018/02/johann-johannsson-dies-obituary-the-theory-of-everything-composer-1202284591/

R.I.P.

As good as Sicario was on its own, the music brought it to another level.

Sicario 2 is coming out!!!
  • axeman61axeman61 My Baby Blue. Joined: Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I saw the trailer and am super hype for it. But it doesn't have the original director, and from what I've seen, doesn't have Jóhannsson on score. I'm still hype, and hoping it lives up to the original.
    "I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
    -Bill Burr.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,524
    blueleon wrote: »
    Getting caught tryna bust a fat nut is arguably worse than having your face captured on stream for all to see while doing it . . . .

???
  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,818
    edited February 12
    Goddamn, my off days flew by. Gotta get back on the water for another 3 weeks. The life of a towboater, atleast I get to come back home eventually fully loaded with cash

"I wake up and piss excellence"
    Damn you Bill Gates....

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • StockyJamStockyJam Wholier than Thou Joined: Posts: 6,233
    Pertho wrote: »
    snip

I understand that drinking beer is your gimmick but, how the fuck is it that you're always drinking terrible stuff?

Who the fuck brags about drinking Pabst and Bud?

rednecks thaats who. tho i personally wish he'd guzzle Schlitz genuine draft, but thats just me.
  • DarksakulDarksakul I find your lack of Faith Disturbing. Joined: Posts: 25,106
    edited February 12
    snip

I understand that drinking beer is your gimmick but, how the fuck is it that you're always drinking terrible stuff?

It's okay, Bud and Pabst isn't beer
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,694
    HD-Man wrote: »
    Goddamn, my off days flew by. Gotta get back on the water for another 3 weeks. The life of a towboater, atleast I get to come back home eventually fully loaded with cash

Srk's Tugboat! Toot toot!
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Wow, Blanka is hideous. He is a nasty character but actually looks kind of cool in all the other SFs.

• KillaFoxKillaFox Resident Savage Joined: Posts: 2,304 ✭✭✭✭ Junior OG
    I’m making Free Po T-shirt.

Anyone interested inbox me, they are $29.99

KillaFox wrote: »
    I’m making Free Po T-shirt.

Anyone interested inbox me, they are $29.99

No, fool played himself by not staying out of the one board in the forums which he knows he gets in trouble with.
    He been warned and banned once for it.

Long live Capcom.
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 37,012 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

aignt that the damn thing from black mirror??
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
    edited February 13
    The Dogs from Black Mirror were actually based on that.

Source:http://www.indiewire.com/2018/01/black-mirror-metalhead-director-david-slade-robot-dog-interview-1201912565/
    “Those fucking Boston Dynamics robots are terrifying, so that in itself was enough that we didn’t have to worry about it. There was no worrying about other movies that had been made about robots that kill you because the technology is so fresh right now and it’s so specific,” Slade said. “We were like, that’s what it is. It’s a military robot. It’s got artificial intelligence. It can problem solve. It’s completely autonomous. That’s terrifying. There we go.”
    "I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
    -Bill Burr.
  • Icy Black DeepIcy Black Deep Still training... Joined: Posts: 1,480
    snip

You sound like you secretly like it.
    New Jersey
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,907 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Those robots are nearing the point of takeover. It's only a matter of time...
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
    edited February 13
    You've come a long way, Machineking1313...
    E1150_Rodimus_Unicronus_BOT_01.jpg

-Jawaharlal Nehru
  • DukeCDukeC Ultimate Waifu Joined: Posts: 4,489
    I'm going to actually laugh if we do end up inventing Skynet for real.
    Nintendo Network ID: DukeC318
    PSN: DukeC101
    Capcom Fighting Network ID for SFV: SarahWalker
    You know, I used to say stuff like "robots need too much human intervention to really take over the world". I still believe that, but if that belief was a tower of legos, every year takes one lego away from the tower.
    -Bill Burr.
  • blueleonblueleon 2018 President Evil Joined: Posts: 2,318
    edited February 13
    sooner get snobbery with soft drinks than compare flavors of malt beer.
    Darksakul wrote: »
    blueleon wrote: »

The drop out and failure rate is not that high, even with the tougher standards, also its rare for a recruit to die during training.
    Figuratively speaking my man. :glasses: Their barracks share names with naval compartments of a ship's holds, now craft a version of what other simulated places or situations it doubles as . . . lol.
    Statistics alone can't generate the taste of one's own tears and sweat which makes it uneasy to grasp.
    Him and the lady get to talking, and with the utmost confidence, this dude ( in a suttle way ) suggest they get a room. And gives her a pat on the ass. + And her friends were even impressed by him, and they ended up leaving together - BB_Hoody
    dab00g wrote: »
    Just wearing some high school thug clothes because i did not do laundry
    Lol i look like a hoodlum
    "When I'm on the clock, my opinion is all that matters."=Phantom Angel
  • StockyJamStockyJam Wholier than Thou Joined: Posts: 6,233

jack goes off.
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 11,047 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited February 13
    I recall DSP claiming he intended to NOT reveal anything about the new girl....but oh surprise surprise, he's revealed a picture now... and of course Tevin is on deck with a report
    On youtube she is "Chaosrealm" (at this moment I checked her page... 101 subscribers...should probably go up soon with newfound notoriety).... *sidenote---nice "homeless" look he has going on there.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,383 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    You know, I used to say stuff like "robots need too much human intervention to really take over the world". I still believe that, but if that belief was a tower of legos, every year takes one lego away from the tower.

You know how fucking hard it is to take a random Lego out of a tower? Easiest way is to take it from the base but then it would be mostly sound.

A Jenga tower would make more sense.
    Raz0r wrote: »
    I love punk's posting style. Those emotes are hilarious.
    Is doing taxes yourself through one of these programs (like Turbotax) easy if you don't have much income? I always pay like 70 bucks to get mine done every year, just to make sure someone else is accountable if something fucked up happens.

But I've been thinking that maybe I can try stuff on my own this year.
    -Bill Burr.
  • Bomberman3000Bomberman3000 The Headshaker Joined: Posts: 2,527
    Is doing taxes yourself through one of these programs (like Turbotax) easy if you don't have much income? I always pay like 70 bucks to get mine done every year, just to make sure someone else is accountable if something fucked up happens.

But I've been thinking that maybe I can try stuff on my own this year.

I think they still do this, but you can easily go onto TurboTax's website.
    Long as you make below a certain amount for taxes to be simple, you can do your stuff on the site for free.
    "What Strength!!
    But Don't forget,
    There are many guys like you, all over the world!!!"

SteamID: BombermanGOLDEN
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,543 admin
    It's pretty damned easy, especially if you can look at your last year's taxes to figure out how it all worked.

i film things

• MIRACLEARROWMIRACLEARROW Kendoka Joined: Posts: 2,086
    Fighting in Detroit this weekend. First tournament I won last year same tournament. Gotta defend my crown and bring it home for Canada again. New division since I got my blackbelt
    Check Out my Evil Ryu Combo/Mixup Video!!
    2012 Main: Evil Ryu and Ryu
    Retired: Guile - *Shades*, Makoto
    PSN - TojiSake
    Can't be on Twitter for a minute before I have to stop for the day:
    DV7mAtdUQAEw9Ae.jpg

:sick:
    What the fuck wrong with people?
    Eww, No.
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 37,012 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    lmfaooooooo wut in the fuck
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog: