Hi! We are in the final stages of the SRK forum migration. Soon, we will lock the forums so we can transfer over all the discussion threads. Please expect a downtime of a few days while we implement the migration. Thx for your patience.

SR-2K$ Lounge: Smash Killed Evo and SRK

Comments

• Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Million wrote: »
    I recall DSP claiming he intended to NOT reveal anything about the new girl....but oh surprise surprise, he's revealed a picture now... and of course Tevin is on deck with a report
    On youtube she is "Chaosrealm" (at this moment I checked her page... 101 subscribers...should probably go up soon with newfound notoriety).... *sidenote---nice "homeless" look he has going on there.

True story. I was leaving the mall (southcenter) last night and guess who I saw? DSP pulling out the parking lot with his gf in the passenger seat. I was just arriving. I missed out on actually running into him in person. I would have HELLA approached him had I seen him within the mall. That man provides good entertainment for all the wrong reasons.

• GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,704 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Masterbating during childbirth is just as bad as fucking a pregnant chick who's at least 7 months.

Anywho, this had me fucked up. :rofl:

C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • driftlogicdriftlogic Joined: Posts: 663
    edited February 13
    ^ Holy shit I had to do a double take on that one lol...

So I know I'm late as fuck to this, but latest grain-of-salt rumor suggests MvC:I servers are being shut down this October. If that's true then that'll be pretty unfortunate, but at the same time not very surprising considering the shit show that game has been since...well...it always was basically...
    "Fucking dumb lying bastards with small dicks on XBL is what ruins multi-player at times."
    Machineking1313
  • CyntalanCyntalan The Metamoderator™ = The Boogeyman Joined: Posts: 8,521 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited February 13
    Can't be on Twitter for a minute before I have to stop for the day:
    DV7mAtdUQAEw9Ae.jpg

Said it before and I'll say it again.

Vice: HuffPo's green-haired tunnel-gauged younger brother. :bluu:

EDIT:

Also, New Scientist does not know what "to the naked eye" means, apparently. :rofl:
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

"NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
    "Man, I fucking love me some jizz." - chadouken!

• InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,915 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    DV7mAtdUQAEw9Ae.jpg

This is why I don't need to sign up for Twitter. TPB provides everything I need ehile at the same time reminding me how degenerative the world is.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • Bomberman3000Bomberman3000 The Headshaker Joined: Posts: 2,534
    DV7mAtdUQAEw9Ae.jpg

This is gonna sound trippy, but some years back I read up an article (and this was also on an online NATIONAL news website, I think ABC News) that stated women that have orgasms during sex while pregnant makes it easier for them to safely give birth when that time comes.
    Yeah.
    Gimpy wrote: »
    Masterbating during childbirth is just as bad as fucking a pregnant chick who's at least 7 months.

Pfft, at least you can go condomless AND fulfill multiple fetishes all at once.
    :sunglasses:
    "What Strength!!
    But Don't forget,
    There are many guys like you, all over the world!!!"

SteamID: BombermanGOLDEN
  • DarksakulDarksakul I find your lack of Faith Disturbing. Joined: Posts: 25,122
    Pfft, at least you can go condomless AND fulfill multiple fetishes all at once.

*vomits all over the place* :sick:
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • Bomberman3000Bomberman3000 The Headshaker Joined: Posts: 2,534
    Hey, we ain't talking going John McAfee here.
    With his feces-on-face loving ass.
    "What Strength!!
    But Don't forget,
    There are many guys like you, all over the world!!!"

SteamID: BombermanGOLDEN
  • dn3000dn3000 Joined: Posts: 3,580 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    If they do the new series no Tommy (R.I.P) or Cole (spat between him and Martin).
  • axeman61axeman61 My Baby Blue. Joined: Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited February 14
    I have to admit it, as far as looks are concerned, Gina may have won the early battles but it looks like Pam has won the war.

For real. Even all throughout Martin and Everybody Loves Chris and all this other stuff, Pam (Tichina Arnold) hasn't aged one bit. Crazy.

Holy shit. Chris Rock's new Netflix special, entitled "Tambourine", hits tomorrow.

I may have been late to this news, but I'm not ready for this shit.
    Post edited by axeman61 on
    "I want to find an honest [president]. Some guy who's just going to get on TV and be like 'Look, in order for this whole thing to work, at least two-thirds of you need to just go to the beach and walk into the ocean.'"
    -Bill Burr.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 24,351
    DV7mAtdUQAEw9Ae.jpg

Someone has been reading too much hentai it seems.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • BB_HoodyBB_Hoody Nice plane you have there. Be a Shame if something went wrong in flight and it crashed Joined: Posts: 5,127
    Darksakul wrote: »
    Reticently wrote: »

Here is a larger pic
    2nd_a7639384-2b5f-4294-b3529347d576cd4e_featuretwocolumnwide-800x533.jpg

The Strontium atom is that single blurry dot in the center of the image

The effect was caused due to the fact that the element strontium absorbs light of certain wavelengths and then emits it steadily enough that a long exposure photo can capture the emission. So technically we're seeing the photonic byproduct of the atom not the actual naked atom. Still very cool nonetheless...

In other news, Gina and Martin are friends again after she got his ass on sexual harassment charges, and apparently a new revival of Martin is now in the works?! Martin 2018!

I have to admit it, as far as looks are concerned, Gina may have won the early battles but it looks like Pam has won the war.
    The actress that plays Gina was my dream woman back in my high school days from watching her on My Wife and kids.
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 11,051 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    sheeeeeeit, Tisha Campbell would still get that ass SO ate. I've had a thing for her since she was one of the Gamma Rays way back in School Daze. That girl has some of the greatest DSLs of all time.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,385 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Tisha Campbell looks worn the fuck out.

You can do better.
    Raz0r wrote: »
    I love punk's posting style. Those emotes are hilarious.
  • WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,598
    I can bump to this shit.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,526
    driftlogic wrote: »
    ^ Holy shit I had to do a double take on that one lol...

So I know I'm late as fuck to this, but latest grain-of-salt rumor suggests MvC:I servers are being shut down this October. If that's true then that'll be pretty unfortunate, but at the same time not very surprising considering the shit show that game has been since...well...it always was basically...

That toppo/freeza trash reference LOOOOOL
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 9,150
    Million wrote: »
    I recall DSP claiming he intended to NOT reveal anything about the new girl....but oh surprise surprise, he's revealed a picture now... and of course Tevin is on deck with a report
    On youtube she is "Chaosrealm" (at this moment I checked her page... 101 subscribers...should probably go up soon with newfound notoriety).... *sidenote---nice "homeless" look he has going on there.

He has a new girl? I thought that guy was undateable.

I did see one video where he was getting bodied by someone spamming sumo splash online and the chick in it was clearly rolling her eyes at him.
    2 Kings 2:24
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,937 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    BB_Hoody wrote: »
    Darksakul wrote: »
    Reticently wrote: »

Here is a larger pic
    2nd_a7639384-2b5f-4294-b3529347d576cd4e_featuretwocolumnwide-800x533.jpg

The Strontium atom is that single blurry dot in the center of the image

The effect was caused due to the fact that the element strontium absorbs light of certain wavelengths and then emits it steadily enough that a long exposure photo can capture the emission. So technically we're seeing the photonic byproduct of the atom not the actual naked atom. Still very cool nonetheless...

In other news, Gina and Martin are friends again after she got his ass on sexual harassment charges, and apparently a new revival of Martin is now in the works?! Martin 2018!

The actress that plays Gina was my dream woman back in my high school days from watching her on My Wife and kids.

Wait so you were sprung on the mom and not the daughter growing up?!

ugzuxw6tym4jllm2nasi.jpg

Tichina Arnold was always the better looking of the two. Niggas were just sprung on Tisha Campbell because she was light skinned.

Although there's a lot of truth to that, as a lover of darker-skinned women, I still have to say I found Tisha more attractive at that time. Tichina had the better booty body overall, but Tisha was cuter. I guarantee had Tisha been casted as Pam and Tichina had been Gina, the show's dynamic wouldn't have worked purely on that fact, racialization excluded.

Not gonna lie though, Pam's assets were hard to miss back then:

This is bringing me back to when there were heated debates at my barbershop over who was hotter- Kelly Rowland or Beyonce. It was the barbershop version of Goku vs Superman. Sometimes it'd take me 3 hours to get my hair cut because of all the jibba jabba. lol
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
    I remember hearing a rumor that the reason Martin ended was because of Tisha's husband. Something about he was jealous of their relationship since Martin was there way before they got married. They were saying he was also jealous of the show because he was getting work like that during that time. I was suprised to hear about the Carl Payne -Martin beef. I first heard about it thru this interview Carl did...

C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 10,477 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Manx takes a look at Black actors dying onscreen...

PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Everyone loved Gina, but Pam was always the one that I wanted to put my face in. That woman was bad af back in the day.

• StockyJamStockyJam Wholier than Thou Joined: Posts: 6,238

Tichina Arnold was always the better looking of the two. Niggas were just sprung on Tisha Campbell because she was light skinned.

tisha had a phat ass. mmmm
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,700
  • Sacr3DSacr3D Yummy Yummy Donuts! Joined: Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Happy valentines everyone! Who wants dick pics?
    The perfect Valentine's Day song!

C.O.P.A

• The Furious OneThe Furious One Fluent in 3 languages Engrish, Sarcasm & Profanity Joined: Posts: 20,939
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 37,018 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Gimpy wrote: »
    I remember hearing a rumor that the reason Martin ended was because of Tisha's husband. Something about he was jealous of their relationship since Martin was there way before they got married. They were saying he was also jealous of the show because he was getting work like that during that time. I was suprised to hear about the Carl Payne -Martin beef. I first heard about it thru this interview Carl did...

never knew about this either.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 10,477 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited February 14
    @white shadow

How Indian/Pakistani men in the motherland celebrate Valentine's Day

(starts at 1:17)

PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file